• Re: A $450 Million Blow to Trump?s Finances, and His Identity

From pothead@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Sun Feb 18 14:37:26 2024
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

On 2024-02-18, AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 17:08:30 -0800, Siri Cruise says...

Too bad the verdict remains.

Too bad there's an appeals process in this country.

Too bad he'll never pay.

Too bad you're a liberal.

And the people of the deep state who are behind all of these prosecutions of Trump know that at
    least some of these decisions will be overturned but it doesn't matter because the goal is to keep
    Trump tied up in litigation so it's difficult for him to run a campaign and at the same time
    bankrupt his business.

I love how Biden accuses Putin of killing his opposition when Biden and the deep state are
    effectively doing the same thing with Trump. Stopping just short of actually killing him of course.

--
    pothead
    Tommy Chong For President 2024.
    Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
    Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Richard Clayton Wieber@21:1/5 to pothead on Sun Feb 18 10:43:58 2024

On 2/18/2024 6:37 AM, pothead wrote:
    On 2024-02-18, AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:

Too bad he'll never pay.

Too bad you're a liberal.

And the people of the deep state

Bullshit.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Sun Feb 18 10:19:37 2024

On 2024-02-17 21:01, AlleyCat wrote:

Too bad he'll never pay.

Want to bet?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Sun Feb 18 13:25:03 2024

On 2024-02-18 13:08, AlleyCat wrote:

On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 10:43:58 -0800, Richard Clayton Wieber says...

And the people of the deep state

Bullshit.

Shut up, pussy. We all know it exists. Using a euphemism is all we have to call
    it, but you know damn well, there are people who control everything the government does and says.

WHO weaponized the IRS?

WHO weaponized the DOJ?

It wasn't ma and pa Kettle, you fucking freak psycho.

So, let me ask you, loser:

If this "deep state" actually controls "everything"...

...how is a loser like Trump going to break free of it?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From pothead@21:1/5 to Governor Swill on Mon Feb 19 14:14:02 2024

On 2024-02-19, Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 14:37:26 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

And the people of the deep state who are behind all of these prosecutions of Trump know that at
    least some of these decisions will be overturned but it doesn't matter because the goal is to keep
    Trump tied up in litigation so it's difficult for him to run a campaign and at the same time
    bankrupt his business.

Karma sucks when it happens to *your* guy, doesn't it? It seems to me that after decades
    of Trump using the court system as a weapon to bend others to his will, the tables have
    turned and now others are using the courts to pay him back - to make him take responsibility for some of his shady and illegal actions over the years.

Trump is a ruthless business man no doubt. And while I don't agree to him using his power to
    basically bury his adversaries, what has he done that is against the law?
    All rich and powerful tie things up in order to win cases.
    Why hasn't Trump been charged till now?
    Surely Marxist Mayor DeBlasio hated Trump so why no investigations back then?

I love how Biden accuses Putin of killing his opposition when Biden and the deep state are
    effectively doing the same thing with Trump. Stopping just short of actually killing him of course.

ROTFL! Biden is in no way "killing" Trump. Biden hasn't even punched or so much as
    called him a bad name. Biden isn't even the one taking Trump to court! The only thing
    Biden could even *remotely* be credited for is the Jansix charges brought by his Justice
    Department and you can hardly blame him for allowing that to happen, can you?

Sure he is.
    Do you think Fanni Willis and team's visit to the White House was for a phot op?
    Do you think investigations into mayor Adams just happened to surface after Adams called out Joe
    Biden?

Joe Biden has weaponized the deep state to destroy his opponents and send a message to the voters.
    It's so obvious because it is at an extreme level.

Of course Joe Biden isn't taking anyone to court but his puppet masters and administration is
    doing the dirty work.
    Joe Biden isn't capable of reading a teleprompter without screwing it up.

You really need to stop boosting your MAGA creds by being a lying bag of shit. It just
    makes you look stupid.

Swill

No lies.
    Open your eyes and stop singing the same tune CNN sings.
    You are part of the same people who claimed the laptop was fake, the Russian collusion issue was
    real and many other lies.
    How did those work out for you?
    In part they got Biden elected so I guess that was a win however the real truth was exposed and of
    course the left and media didn't even attempt to dispute that because they knew all along these
    were nothing burgers but since they accomplished their goal they dropped them like a hot potato.

--
    pothead
    Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to pothead on Mon Feb 19 07:50:04 2024

On 2024-02-19 06:14, pothead wrote:
    On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 14:37:26 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

bankrupt his business.

Karma sucks when it happens to *your* guy, doesn't it? It seems to me that after decades
    of Trump using the court system as a weapon to bend others to his will, the tables have
    turned and now others are using the courts to pay him back - to make him take
    responsibility for some of his shady and illegal actions over the years.

Trump is a ruthless business man no doubt. And while I don't agree to him using his power to

Trump University?

Taking classified documents?

Trying to overturn an election?

Some of the investigations took this long.

ROTFL! Biden is in no way "killing" Trump. Biden hasn't even punched or so much as
    called him a bad name. Biden isn't even the one taking Trump to court! The only thing
    Biden could even *remotely* be credited for is the Jansix charges brought by his Justice

Sure he is.
    Do you think Fanni Willis and team's visit to the White House was for a phot op?
    Do you think investigations into mayor Adams just happened to surface after Adams called out Joe
    Biden?

Joe Biden has weaponized the deep state to destroy his opponents and send a message to the voters.

Of course Joe Biden isn't taking anyone to court but his puppet masters and administration is
    doing the dirty work.

LOL!

You really need to stop boosting your MAGA creds by being a lying bag of shit. It just
    makes you look stupid.

Swill

No lies.
    Open your eyes and stop singing the same tune CNN sings.
    You are part of the same people who claimed the laptop was fake, the Russian collusion issue was
    real and many other lies.
    How did those work out for you?
    In part they got Biden elected so I guess that was a win however the real truth was exposed and of
    course the left and media didn't even attempt to dispute that because they knew all along these
    were nothing burgers but since they accomplished their goal they dropped them like a hot potato.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Max Boot@21:1/5 to pothead on Mon Feb 19 10:33:51 2024

On 2/19/2024 6:14 AM, pothead wrote:

bankrupt his business.

Trump is a ruthless business man no doubt.

He's a crook.

And while I don't agree to him using his power to

You mean other than fraud and other than campaign finance violations (hush money) and other than illegal efforts to overturn the election and other than illegally taking national security documents and other than engaging in obstruction of justice regarding the recovery of those documents? Well, maybe not too much that was against the law...other than those.

Sure he is.

No.

Joe Biden has weaponized the deep state to

There is no such thing as "deep state," and Biden has *not* "weaponized" the DoJ. But Trump tried to do that.

makes you look stupid.

Swill

No lies.

*Nothing* but lies.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From pothead@21:1/5 to Alan on Tue Feb 20 01:47:38 2024

On 2024-02-19, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

bankrupt his business.

Trump University?

I agree that this one was a sham and he paid up and it's done.
    I'm sure there is more to it, but whatever.

Recent.
    And 2 tier as Joe Biden escapes.

Recent and this hasn't been adjudicated yet.

Thus, both influenced by the Biden administration.

Baloney.
    By the same token I can ask why it took the FBI years to investigate Hunter? Only that was done on purpose to protect the Biden's.
    Deep state again.

Sure he is.
    Biden?

doing the dirty work.

LOL!

Laugh all you wish but the public agrees with me.

<https://www.newsweek.com/trump-indictment-stormy-daniels-gaetz-1791751>

BTW, notice the Newsweek pivot, deflect and try to spin.

--
    pothead
    Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to pothead on Mon Feb 19 19:49:07 2024

On 2024-02-19 17:47, pothead wrote:
    On 2024-02-19, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

bankrupt his business.

responsibility for some of his shady and illegal actions over the years. >>>
    basically bury his adversaries, what has he done that is against the law? >>
    Trump University?

I agree that this one was a sham and he paid up and it's done.
    I'm sure there is more to it, but whatever.

But it shows that he DOES commit crimes. Agreed?

Recent.
    And 2 tier as Joe Biden escapes.

Yes, it's recent, but the question was:

"what has he done that is against the law?"

And it now appears you want to excuse him for this because it's "recent"
    while excusing him for Trump University because it's not.

Recent and this hasn't been adjudicated yet.

Thus, both influenced by the Biden administration.

An allegation without any foundation.

Baloney.
    By the same token I can ask why it took the FBI years to investigate Hunter? Only that was done on purpose to protect the Biden's.
    Deep state again.

Allegations without foundation.

Sure he is.
    Biden?

doing the dirty work.
    Joe Biden isn't capable of reading a teleprompter without screwing it up. >>>

LOL!

Laugh all you wish but the public agrees with me.

<https://www.newsweek.com/trump-indictment-stormy-daniels-gaetz-1791751>

BTW, notice the Newsweek pivot, deflect and try to spin.

LOL!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05