• Re: Another Post Alan "Ski Bunny Dick-Tucker Buffalo Bunn" Baker Didn't

From Alan@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Wed Feb 14 17:34:07 2024
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

On 2024-02-14 17:24, AlleyCat wrote:

Where's your outrage, selective as it is, ski bunny?

1. I don't recall seeing it.

2. You're complaining about semantics.

Trump did NOT call for the "removal of the Constitution", so, why aren't you calling out this "good buddy" of yours?

=====

On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 12:09:03 -0800 (PST), bitch-boy bowser lied and said...

Trump calls for the termination of the Constitution in Truth ...
    CNN - Dec 4, 2022
    "Former President Donald Trump called for the termination of the Constitution ..."
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/03/politics/trump-constitution-truth-social/index.html

LOL... an article from over a year ago.

You see? THIS is what I'm talking about, when I say you weak-minded dog-fuckers
    (they have no else to fuck, so...) are so fucking easy to brainwash and indoctrinate.

THIS is NOT what Trump said, but you weak-minded basement-dwelling nerd fucks take this shit literally, because your tiny LIBERAL brains are already so fucked up, you can't discern truth from rhetoric.

Trump did NOT call for the termination of the Constitution.

"Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

"Even those FOUND in the Constitution", not the Constitution itself, you fucking disingenuous duck-sucking faggot mama's boy.

A constitution is really nothing BUT the rules found in it, loser.

Terminate "All rules, regulations, and articles" found in the
    constitution and what is left: "We the people"?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)