• Re: So... Unless Someone "Talks TO You" About Something... There's NO W

From Alan@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Tue Feb 13 20:40:44 2024
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

On 2024-02-13 20:36, AlleyCat wrote:

'I Was In The Room' When Trump Requested National Guard For Jan. 6

I don't know where that quote came from...

But... was Trump talking WITH Kellogg? No... but did he HAVE to be for Kellogg
    to know what Trump requested?

...but it doesn't say what you think it does anyway.

No.

'I WAS IN THE ROOM' WHEN TRUMP REQUESTED NATIONAL GUARD FOR JAN. 6

Keith Kellogg, a onetime national security adviser to former President Donald Trump and ex-Vice President Mike Pence, recently backed up Trump's long- standing claim that the National Guard had been offered to U.S. Capitol Police
    days before the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the Capitol.

When he retweeted a Washington Times Opinion tweet covering congressional investigations and taxpayer transparency, Kellogg dropped this nugget on July 29.

The retweet-text: "Great OpEd. Reinforces my earlier comment on 6 Jan Cmte. Has
    quote from DOD IG Report regarding 3 Jan 2021 meeting with Actg Def Secy Miller/CJCS Milley in the Oval on the 6 Jan NG request by POTUS on troops needed. I was in the room."

He was "in the room" when OTHER people told him things...

...not Trump.

Kellogg, whose book "War by Other Means" covers the Trump presidency in great detail, presumably tweeted that he has a quote from the Department of Defense's
    inspector general regarding the January 3, 2021, meeting with Trump acting Secretary of Defense Christopher C. Miller and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of
    Staff Mark Milley.

The Oval Office meeting was about a National Guard request by Trump regarding troops needed for the upcoming rally on Jan. 6.

And on July 27, Kellogg tweeted the following:

"To be clear on 6 Jan/NG. Pg 199 of my book, 'On 3 Jan the President asked the
    Def Dept to deploy NG troops' into DC for J6 contingencies. OK for J6 Cmte to publicly release my full sworn testimony. Release Army Guard and DC Mayor J6 testimonies as well. Would be illuminating."

Sorry, but his own testimony contradicts that.

Is that why you snipped my references to it...

...loser?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)