• Re: And When The Takers of America Find That Their Free-Ride Is Over Be

From D. Ray@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Mon Feb 5 08:43:45 2024
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:

"The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man." Malcolm X

"Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and getting the mind of the Negro."

"Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal uses the Negro against the white conservative."

"So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his
    own advancement, never for his own progress..."

"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal,
    and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have."

"If the Negro wasn't taken, tricked, or deceived by the White Liberal then Negroes would get together and solve our own problems."

...(I)n America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series
    of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems."

"Our problems will never be solved by the white man."

"The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man."

"The white liberal aren't white people who are for independence, who are moral
    and ethical in their thinking."

"The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling
    themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro."

"The Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative."

"Anything the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own advancement, never for his own progress, he's only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal."

"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal,
    and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have."

"The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox." - Malcolm X

Are you antisemite now? Malcolm X was talking about very specific “white liberals”. That’s why you celebrate Martin Luther King Day, but there’s no
    Malcolm X Day. I give the guy a credit, he was much smarter than average Cuckservative.

Words of Malcom X from his autobiography:

“…I told him, "You know, I think you're a Jew with an Anglicized name." His involuntary expression told me I'd hit the button. He asked me how I knew.
    I told him I'd had so much experience with how Jews would attack me that I usually could identify them. I told him all I held against the Jew was that
    so many Jews actually were hypocrites in their claim to be friends of the American black man, and it burned me up to be so often called "anti-
    Semitic" when I spoke things I knew to be the absolute truth about Jews. I
    told him that, yes, I gave the Jew credit for being among all other whites
    the most active, and the most vocal, financier, "leader" and "Iiberal" in
    the Negro civil rights movement. But I said at the same time I knew that
    the Jew played these roles for a very careful strategic reason: the more prejudice in America could be focused upon the Negro, then the more white Gentiles’ prejudice would keep diverted off the Jew. I said that to me, one proof that all the civil rights posturing of so many Jews wasn’t sincere
    was that so often in the North the quickest segregationists were Jews themselves…”

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Mon Feb 5 10:39:59 2024
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

On 2024-02-04 16:59, AlleyCat wrote:

Argentina -- Far-left rioters have been attacking police as they surround the congress building in Buenas Aires in opposition to President Javier Milei's economic reforms.

Which US presidents have lowered the deficit, loser?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)