• Re: Burning DOWN 164 Structures, Due To Arson, Is Always "Worse Than Th

From pothead@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Sat Feb 3 23:14:21 2024
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

On 2024-02-03, AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, 03 Feb 2024 11:33:39 -0500, Governor Swill says...

you sensationalized and over dramatized certain events to make them seem worse than they were.

Welp... out the window, goes the thought that swill, "... seems intelligent", and in comes, "but still ignores the obvious and touts the liberal line."

If swill thinks this way, then he probably agrees with me, that Jan.6 was a tourist jaunt and the tourists were lured in and trapped and responded accordingly, especially after one of them was shot and killed for trying to crawl into the next room, while NOT bent on trying to kill anyone.

When the BLACK LIVES MATTER rioters yell, "Burn it down," we're not supposed to
    think that that's what they WANT to do, and maybe getting thwarted?

Noooo... burning DOWN a police station's, "seems worse than it was."

https://i.imgur.com/5mhQzut.png

I guess someone's death SEEMS worse than it really is?

A few blocks away from the police station the same night, Oscar Lee Stewart Jr.
    died from inhalation and burn injuries after being trapped inside a pawn shop that had been set on fire.

What if THIS was yours... would it still seem worse than it is?

https://i.imgur.com/EbIxnoq.png

I live in a resort town on the east coast. We have farms and we also have hotels and other tourist
    type stuff.
    During the so called "summer of love part 2" BLM and ANTIFA made it known that they were going to
    protest here. The locals met the protesters at the edge of town and advised them to go away, which
    they did. And they never came back because they realized that they f**ked with the wrong people. We
    attract a lot of south american immigrants here who work in the fields, in the hospitality industry
    and so forth. They are mostly nice people who don't cause any crime. We all get along.
    They joined with others in encountering the BLM and ANTIFA rioters because they too wanted no part
    of this BS.

Meanwhile in NYC, the police stood down while these animals destroyed property including police
    cars.
    I'm reasonably sure that the rioters who tried to infiltrate my town ended up in NYC.

Fight back and these snowflakes will run and hide.
    Give them an inch and they will take a mile.

--
    pothead
    Tommy Chong For President 2024.
    Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
    Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From pothead@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Sun Feb 4 00:12:20 2024
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

On 2024-02-03, AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, 3 Feb 2024 23:14:21 -0000 (UTC), pothead says...

Fight back and these snowflakes will run and hide.
    Give them an inch and they will take a mile.

LOL... they'd never DARE protest here in NW Florida. We are also a tourist trap, and we also have farms North of here and we have hotels and other tourist
    type stuff.

They wouldn't make it to the STATE line here. Pensacola Naval Air Station is RIGHT there at the Alabama line and Jacksonville is not far off from where they'd cross from Georgia, also having a Naval Air Station.

In between, not only would they run into "we" who have lived on or near Air Force bases all our lives, from Hurlburt Field, with it's AC-130U Spooky, to Eglin AFB and it's F-35s and 15s, to Tyndall with it's F-22s to MacDill's bombers and 16s... we have Florida pretty much covered.

You watch... the libertards will come out of the woodwork, especially Alan Ski
    Bunny, and be AGHAST!... you'd attack American citizens with military aircraft?

No... that is what JOE BIDEN said.

Biden Says Gun Owners Would Need F-15s And Nukes To Take on The US Gov't

Video of Joe Biden Saying 'F-15' Viewed Over 2M Times As President Mocked

Biden Mocks Gun Owners, Says They'll Need F-16s To Take on Government

We'd attack them with a gozillion shotguns, ALSO what Biden said to do, and rifles and handguns, cuz, we ain't called "Southern Alabama" for no reason, and
    as Ron White said about the death penalty, we have guns and we YOOSE them.

"Buy a Shotgun" is a phrase spoken by then Vice-President of the United States
    Joe Biden during a video question and answer session hosted by Parents Magazine
    in 2013. During the session, Biden questioned the utility of a semi-automatic rifle as a home defense weapon, suggesting a shotgun was more appropriate. He went on to explain that he owned two shotguns and had advised the Second Lady of the United States, Jill Biden, to use one of them to "fire two blasts" should she feel threatened by someone or something. The advice later became a subject of interest in social media and popular culture.

Yep.
    I'm not really a DeSantis fan but he did spread the word that if you screw with Florida you WILL
    end up in jail and while Florida did have some minor encounters with the scum of the earth, it was
    nowhere near what other states experienced.

Guiliani knew this and that is how he turned NYC from a crime ridden city into the safest large
    city in the world.
    Do the crime and you will do the crime.
    The perps left for other places.

Sadly the Marxist DeBlasio brought back liberal policies and we can all see what a cesspool NYC has
    become.

--
    pothead
    Tommy Chong For President 2024.
    Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
    Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)