• Re: I Think This Guy Is Retarded, And Tucker Carlson Scares Retards

From Alan@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Mon Jan 22 15:38:20 2024
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

On 2024-01-22 15:02, AlleyCat wrote:

Send money to alan_baker_was_dropped_on_his_head_at_birth.gofundme.com

On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 13:49:33 -0800, Alan "The Stalking Ski Bunny" Baker says...

On 2024-01-17 17:39, AlleyCat wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/hJBkF7T.mp4

Kid Rock and John Daly are your best sources, are they, loser?

Yes. Oh, and show me where I said that?

That's the video you provided, loser.

LOL... Fat boy thinks that if you post ANY source, it has to be the "best" source you can find.

I don't know where you get these "rules" fat boy, but they're gay as fuck. I think you lied when you answered "no".

Soooo... when your fella faggots here on Usenet use MSNBC and CNN, they're using the "best" source they can find?

Why this obsession with sexual orientation, loser?

Do you think I care at all what you think mine is?

You seem to be very triggered by my post.

https://i.imgur.com/Afw5P7O.mp4

2 outta 3 wrong IS bad, retard.

LOL.. retard thought that by listing the 2 who DIDN'T say anything about the election, and being afraid to say Tucker Carlson, because he DOES know something, somehow made him right. That not retarded... that FAGGOT retarded.

For those who want to see, again, HOW fucking fellatios and stupid Alan is: (MoP)
    https://i.imgur.com/hJBkF7T.mp4

Retards. Faggot retards. What can you do?

I bet his mother and father smoked pot while she was pregnant, too, huh
    Alan "Penny" Baker?

https://i.imgur.com/YKmOQLg.mp4

Time for the Rudy and Alan show.

Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, And Sadists Trolls Will Lie, Exaggerate, And Offend TO GET A RESPONSE [so true]

Loser
    AlleyPussyBitch
    Pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing
    fairy
    Pussey

Of course, these never work, AS INTENDED.

An Internet troll is someone who enters an online discussion and posts comments
    designed to upset or disrupt the conversation.

"Dark Tetrad" personality traits include narcissism, Machiavellianism, psychopathy, and sadism.

(someone's been reading my possstss againnnnn)

In a study of 1200 people, Dark Tetrad scores were highest among people who said trolling was their favorite Internet activity.

In this month's issue of Personality and Individual Differences, a study was published that confirms what we all suspected: Internet trolls are horrible people.

Let's start by getting our definitions straight: An Internet troll is someone who comes into a discussion and posts comments designed to upset or disrupt the
    conversation. Often, in fact, it seems like there is no real purpose behind their comments except to upset everyone else involved. Trolls will lie, exaggerate, and offend to get a response.

What kind of person would do this? Some Canadian researchers decided to find out.
    Study: Internet Trolls and Dark Tetrad Personality Traits

They conducted two online studies with over 1,200 people, giving personality tests to each subject along with a survey about their Internet commenting behavior. They were looking for evidence that linked trolling with the "Dark Tetrad" of personality traits: narcissism, Machiavellianism, psychopathy, and sadism.

They found that Dark Tetrad scores were highest among people who said trolling
    was their favorite Internet activity. To get an idea of how much more prevalent
    these traits were among Internet trolls, one can refer to tables from the paper
    showing low Dark Tetrad scores for everyone in the study ... except the trolls.
    Their scores for all four traits soar on the chart. The relationship between trolling and the Dark Tetrad is so significant that the authors write in their
    paper:

"... the associations between sadism and GAIT (Global Assessment of Internet Trolling) scores were so strong that it might be said that online trolls are prototypical everyday sadists." [emphasis added]

Trolls truly enjoy making you feel bad. To quote the authors once more (because
    this is a truly quotable article): "Both trolls and sadists feel sadistic glee
    at the distress of others. Sadists just want to have fun ... and the Internet is their playground!"

The next time you encounter a troll online, remember:

These trolls are some truly difficult people.
    It is your suffering that brings them pleasure, so the best thing you can do is
    ignore them.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)