• Re: Why Can't Liberals Stop Lying?

From Alan@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Fri Jan 12 13:35:00 2024
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

On 2024-01-12 13:28, AlleyCat wrote:

On Fri, 12 Jan 2024 11:18:15 -0800, Alan says...

Because real alpha males have to repeat it over and over!

Repeat what over and over? That "I'M" an alpha male?

Yup. You repeat it over and over and over...

Awww... was beta male harmed by my words? Did my micro-aggression hurt your wittle feewings?

You didn't hurt my feelings...

...and I'm not the one who runs away...

...loser.

Did Beta feel the NEED to write back about this?

Why?

THAT'S why you're a beta, and you know it, else you wouldn't feel the need to reply back, trying to prove you're not.

Says the the guy who felt the need to reply back...

I've never said I was an Alpha male before, Beta... EVER.

Why must you lie, loser?

Is it your narcissism?

:-)

<https://groups.google.com/g/can.politics/search?q=alpha%20male%20author%3Aalleycat>

The ONLY reason I said it this time, was to illustrate WHY I don't tolerate people trying to change the topic. Alpha male came to mind and I went with it.

Riiiiiiight.

I KNEW someone... you... would object, or throw a beat tantrum for me using alpha male, but I don't care and decided against using a synonym, though I never looked at any, but I have now, and no... NONE of these look right for the
    occasion.

LOL!

Alpha male seemed to fit me more than ANY other synonym, such as:

* = maybe, but probably still didn't "fit"

*leader, chief, head, principal, boss, commander, captain, figurehead, controller, *superior (LOL... like Rudy), kingpin, headman, chairman, chair, convener, moderator, director, MD, manager, superintendent, supervisor, overseer, administrator, employer, *master, foreman, **president, premier, governor, ruler, monarch, king, sovereign, emperor, tsar, prince, princess, lord, elder, patriarch, guru, mentor, authority, skipper, gaffer, baas, chieftain, conductor, counselor US, counsellor UK, ringleader, sherang, torchbearer, helmsman, jefe, taskmaster, sachem, padrone, big cheese, big gun,
    *big hitter, big name, ***big noise***, big shot, bigwig, *boss, man, guv'nor,
    honcho, lord and master, managing director, Mister, Big, mover, and, shaker, number, one, numero, uno, top, dog

Can you NOW see why alpha seemed "right"? LOL

I can see why a narcissist like you thinks so.

I thought alpha male would be OK, even to you light-in-the-loafers crowd. All these seemed WAY out of what I think I am. I'm no nerdy narcissist, but on the
    other hand, I don't preen around like an asshole who thinks he's all that and a
    bag of dicks.

LOL!

There are MANY "types" of alpha males. To me, "Alpha male" simply means, in THIS case, someone who will not let anyone else persuade them into doing something they don't wanna do. I'm NOT a follower.

LOL!

I'm sure you tried to look it up, and were disappointed, but here we go.

These are the times "alpha male" was written anywhere BY me:

"Gaslighters, on the other hand, often create an idealized self-image of being
    the dominant, suppressive alpha male or female in personal relationships, at the workplace, or in high-profile positions of society (such as politics and media)."

There, I was talking about you narcissists... not me.

LOL!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)