• Oh Dear! I Was TOTALLY Wrong! Sorry

From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to NO ONE on Sun Dec 31 14:23:40 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

On Sun, 31 Dec 2023 15:04:52 +0000, Mitchell Holman says...

NONE of what you posted was surrender or retreat... BIDEN retreated. THAT was readily apparent, when we saw HOW it went down.

Trump would NOT have retreated and surrendered like that.

Trump invited Epstein to his home.

So?

And?

First off, man-cum drinker... that was LONG before ANYONE knew what he was up, IF he was UP to that THEN.

THEN, when Trump found out Epstein was hitting on the teenage daughter of another member, he kicked him out.

No Epstein Island for Trump.

In addition, Epstein had been friends with President BILL CLINTON and Britain's Prince Andrew.

HOW many times Clinton go to Epstein's Island?

BREAKING: Former President Bill Clinton's name is expected to appear in the list of Jeffrey Epstein associates from court filings that are set to be made public this week.

Our highest elected representatives are openly protecting the Epstein Client List and Epstein Island visitors.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1741554506670989362

=====

Leaked photo of Chauntae Davies, a Jeffrey Epstein victim, giving a back massage to Bill Clinton in 2002.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GCswzKNbEAA2WkB?format=jpg&name=small

Clinton flew on Epstein's plane at least 26 times in 2002 and 2003.

LOL... TWENTY-SIX.

I said 16.

I'm so sorry I was wrong.

Do you think the FBI ever questioned Bill Clinton about his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein?

=====

Biden didn't.

Another typical liberal non-sequitur...

NO ONE said he did, ski bunny impersonator.

Case closed.

Yes, since you can't carry on a cogent discussion. Thank you!

============================================================================

Soy Boy

Slang used to describe Usenet "males" who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique (WHAT Usenet male physique? LOL) and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist (davej, wy Wee Edell, nonathletic (Rudy, and pretty much the entire Usenet group of liberals), has never been in a fight (getting your ass kicked, doesn't count), will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him (IF he EVER marries), and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis" (ALL pansy-ass pussy liberals, who can't argue a point, so they just scream NAZI! like leetle girls).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)