• Weaponization of Government Agencies? - Trump to 'Dismantle the Deep St

From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 27 18:57:11 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Maybe now, we'll get to see how the Democrats used electronic voting machines, the mainstream media, social media owners being bought and/or bribed, the pLandemic to foist mail-in balloting on us, MAIL-IN balloting, and extra printed ballots to cheat in 2020.

"The Democrats used the coronavirus to change your system of voting. They vastly increased the number of mail-in ballots because they knew their candidates would benefit from less secure voting, and they were right," he said.

"They used the courts to neutralize the Republican Party's single most effective 'get out the vote' operation, which, for generations, had been the National Rifle Association."

"Not enough has been written about this, but anyone on the ground saw it. Thanks to legal harassment from the Left, the NRA played a vastly reduced role in this election, and that made a huge difference in swing states like Pennsylvania and others."

"Above all" was how Democrats "harnessed the power of Big Tech to win this election," referring to how news is curated in Google and social media giants Twitter and Facebook deciding to "censor" ideas online.

"They rigged the election in front of all of us, and nobody did anything about it," he concluded.

=====

Trump Boasts 10-Point Plan to 'Dismantle the Deep State'

As he faces a potentially imminent indictment by George Soros-funded Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, former President Donald Trump released a campaign video statement unveiling a 10-point plan to "dismantle the deep state."

"Here's my plan to dismantle the deep state and reclaim our democracy from Washington corruption once and for all, and corruption it is," Trump vowed, ticking down his 10 policy proposals in his 2024 presidential campaign.

"This plan will also end the ongoing weaponization of the justice system that targets its political enemies simply because of their political or religious beliefs," the campaign release added.

"I will shatter the deep state, and restore government that is controlled by the people."

Restore a 2020 executive order authorizing the president to "fire rogue bureaucrats."
    Reform federal departments and agencies and fire "all of the corrupt actors in our national security and intelligence apparatus."
    Reform FISA courts, "ensuring that corruption is rooted out."
    Truth and Reconciliation Commission to "declassify and publish all documents on Deep State spying, censorship, and abuses of power."
    Crack down on "government leakers who collude with the media to create false narratives, pressing criminal charges when appropriate."
    Decouple Inspector General's Offices "from the departments they oversee, so that they do not become protectors of the deep state."
    Independent audit system to "continually monitor" intelligence agencies so "they are not spying on our citizens or running disinformation campaigns against the American people."
    Continue Trump administration effort to move feds out of Washington, D.C., to drain the "swamp": "Up to 100,000 government positions could be moved out of Washington
    Ban federal employees from taking jobs at "companies they deal with and regulate, such as Big Pharma."
    Push constitutional amendment for term limits on Congress.

"This is how I will shatter the deep state and restore government that is controlled by the people and for the people," Trump concluded in the 3:44 minute video statement.

Notably, the campaign release on the plan and video statement noted on term limits:

94% of House members were reelected and has not fallen below 80% in the past half century.
    100% of senators were reelected in 2022 and has not fallen below 75% since 1982.

Also, "government corruption" was a point of emphasis in the plan.

"President Trump's plan targets the corruption that has plagued our federal government and harmed Americans," according to the campaign release. "The Biden administration has weaponized the FBI and DOJ to target conservatives, Christians, and their political enemies.

"A leaked and since-withdrawn FBI memo recently revealed that FBI agents were likening traditional Catholics to 'domestic terrorists.'

"Bureaucrats from the FBI and DHS directly colluded with social media companies during the 2020 election to censor Americans' speech.

"During the Russia collusion hoax, government officials routinely selectively leaked information to the media to further their anti-Trump narrative."

============================================================================

Obama... not much better than Biden:

https://youtu.be/T_AAMa_X2dM

Navy CorPse man?

57 states?

He Sees Dead People: "On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its
    unbroken line of fallen heroes - I see many of them in the audience
    here today.

Haley Joel Osment Has NOTHING On Obama

I bowled a 129 like a Special Olympian?

Yeah, THAT Was Sensitive

Israel is a strong friend of Israel's?

I just noticed I can't speak without my teleprompter!

It would cost... it would cost about... the same as what we would
    spend... it would cosssst...It would cost... it would cost about...
    the same as what we would spend... it would cosssst...It would
    cost... it would cost about... the same as what we would spend... it
    would cosssst...It would cost... it would cost about... the same as
    what we would spend... it would cosssst...

https://i.imgur.com/doxkvRk.mp4

"I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for
    me as a Christian ... it's also a sacred union. You know, GOD'S in the
    mix..." - Barack Hussein Obama

"I am not a supporter of gay marriage as it has been thrown about,
    primarily just as a strategic issue. I think that marriage, in the minds
    of a lot of voters, has a religious connotation." - Barack Hussein Obama

http://i.imgur.com/uWvhO3t.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/khtGp9x.jpg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)