• Dis Democrat Dead, An He Ain't Nevah Comin' Back!

From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 16 13:34:49 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Thugs, re: Democrats, attempt to rob a family owned pizza shop in Pa, but are stopped when the family's 14 yr old courageously stood his ground.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1735819607590780983

Ooooh! INSTANT permanent nap.

============================================================================

Joe Biden Is A Racist

"Americans can't distinguish "between a South Korean and someone from
    Beijing." - Joe Biden

Yup... they all look alike, Joe.

Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Bragged About His Ability to Work With Racists

Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Brags About a Segregationist Democrat Not Calling Him "Boy" Like He Did Others

Used Racist Term "Roaches" to Describe Black Kids Who Felt His Hairy Legs

Praised Democrat Segregationist Sen. John Stennis(D) as "Man of Character"

"Segregation Is Good for Black People" - Joe Biden

"(The) Democrat Party Needs More People Like Racist Democrat Governor George Wallace." - Joe Biden

Gave Speech About What's "Good for the Negro"

"... if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black..." - Joe Biden

"If my opponent wins, they're going to put y'all back in chains." - Joe Biden

Funny, since Democrats have been KEEPING Blacks "in chains" for 60 years, and PUT them there, in the first place. Lincoln and Frederick Douglas and H.R. Revels, Benjamin S. Turner, Josiah T. Walls, Joseph H. Rainey, Robert C. De Large, Jefferson H. Long, R. Brown Elliot were ALL Republicans

http://www.wordfoundations.com/wp- content/uploads/2016/08/First_Colored_Senator_and_Representatives.jpg

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle." - Joe Biden

Jungle: Slang term for a city or urban area.

"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking." - Joe Biden

Only people from India can work at 7-11?

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids" - Joe Biden... as opposed to "White Kids"? That would imply all poor kids are Black.

"I do not buy the concept, popular in the '60s, which said, "We have suppressed the black man for 300 years." - Joe Biden

Seems that THAT'S exactly what Democrats have been saying, ever since they found out that they could buy their votes so easily with free shit.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean." - Joe Biden

What... they're not SUPPOSED to be?

"We (Delawareans) were on the South's side in the Civil War." - Joe Biden

"I mean these Shylocks (Jews) who took advantage of, um, these women and men while overseas." - Joe Biden (Not "racist", per se, but still...)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From pothead@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Sat Dec 16 20:18:14 2023

On 2023-12-16, AlleyCat <al@aohell.com> wrote:

Thugs, re: Democrats, attempt to rob a family owned pizza shop in Pa, but are stopped when the family's 14 yr old courageously stood his ground.

I grew up in NYC during the 60's -70's and one of the things you never did was screw with a pizza
    place.
    Most if not all were connected to the mob.

--
    pothead
    Tommy Chong For President 2024.
    Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
    Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From pothead@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Sat Dec 16 23:10:22 2023

On Sat, 16 Dec 2023 20:18:14 -0000 (UTC), pothead says...

Thugs, re: Democrats, attempt to rob a family owned pizza shop in Pa, but are
    stopped when the family's 14 yr old courageously stood his ground.

I grew up in NYC during the 60's -70's and one of the things you never did was screw with a pizza
    place.

https://i.imgur.com/GDoQP1l.png

Yep.
    One of my best friend's father started up a pizza place. After he opened, the "don" came and paid a
    visit with a basket of cheer and well wishes for a successful business. And of course it was
    mentioned that the cheese, oil and other stuff should be purchased from a particular, mob owned,
    company.
    Since their price was pretty much the same as the free market he complied and all was well. BTW it
    was great getting free pizza :)
    Funny side is that the family also owned a funeral home..

--
    pothead
    Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 16 17:02:35 2023

place.

============================================================================

Joe Biden Is A Racist

"Americans can't distinguish "between a South Korean and someone from
    Beijing." - Joe Biden

Yup... they all look alike, Joe.

Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Bragged About His Ability to Work With Racists

Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Brags About a Segregationist Democrat Not Calling Him "Boy" Like He Did Others

Used Racist Term "Roaches" to Describe Black Kids Who Felt His Hairy Legs

Praised Democrat Segregationist Sen. John Stennis(D) as "Man of Character"

"Segregation Is Good for Black People" - Joe Biden

"(The) Democrat Party Needs More People Like Racist Democrat Governor George Wallace." - Joe Biden

Gave Speech About What's "Good for the Negro"

"... if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black..." - Joe Biden

"If my opponent wins, they're going to put y'all back in chains." - Joe Biden

Funny, since Democrats have been KEEPING Blacks "in chains" for 60 years, and PUT them there, in the first place. Lincoln and Frederick Douglas and H.R. Revels, Benjamin S. Turner, Josiah T. Walls, Joseph H. Rainey, Robert C. De Large, Jefferson H. Long, R. Brown Elliot were ALL Republicans

http://www.wordfoundations.com/wp- content/uploads/2016/08/First_Colored_Senator_and_Representatives.jpg

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle." - Joe Biden

Jungle: Slang term for a city or urban area.

"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking." - Joe Biden

Only people from India can work at 7-11?

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids" - Joe Biden... as opposed to "White Kids"? That would imply all poor kids are Black.

"I do not buy the concept, popular in the '60s, which said, "We have suppressed the black man for 300 years." - Joe Biden

Seems that THAT'S exactly what Democrats have been saying, ever since they found out that they could buy their votes so easily with free shit.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean." - Joe Biden

What... they're not SUPPOSED to be?

"We (Delawareans) were on the South's side in the Civil War." - Joe Biden

"I mean these Shylocks (Jews) who took advantage of, um, these women and men while overseas." - Joe Biden (Not "racist", per se, but still...)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From pothead@21:1/5 to Governor Swill on Sun Dec 17 16:44:20 2023

On 2023-12-17, Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Sat, 16 Dec 2023 23:10:22 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

On 2023-12-16, AlleyCat <al@aohell.com> wrote:Promising destruction of the oil industry, President
    Joe's first day cost America 59,000 good-paying jobs, $9.6 billion dollars to the economy and
    830,000 barrels of crude oil per day. Biden impacted fuel development, suspended permits and
    pressured banks not to finance fossil fuel projects. Biden's foolish policies increased gas prices
    from $1.78/gallon to $5/gallon. This was before the Ukraine-Russia war. Regarding these higher
    energy prices, either Biden didn't care, or had no foresight that people drive cars to work, trucks
    deliver to stores, and homes heat with oil and natural gas.

place.

Yep.
    One of my best friend's father started up a pizza place. After he opened, the "don" came and paid a
    visit with a basket of cheer and well wishes for a successful business. And of course it was
    mentioned that the cheese, oil and other stuff should be purchased from a particular, mob owned,
    company.
    Since their price was pretty much the same as the free market he complied and all was well. BTW it
    was great getting free pizza :)
    Funny side is that the family also owned a funeral home..

I guess they figured they'd get them coming and going.
    --
    Swill

ROTFLMAO !
    --
    pothead
    Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Olive Branch@21:1/5 to All on Sun Dec 17 12:07:17 2023

On Sun, 17 Dec 2023 02:48:22 -0500, Governor Swill says...

Wouldn't mind having an apartment above a good pizza place.

I've only ever lived "IN the city" once. NW Pennsylvania... 'bout an hour and a half south of Buffalo. Great place. OLLLLLD, but quaint.

No "Democrats".

Lived above a few restaurants in an old turn-of-the-century concrete building.

It was heaven. I don't know how thick the walls were, but they didn't let in or out ANY sound.

I was the assistant to the pro at the local Country Club, and one of the members also lived in the apartment building right next door, and we used to blast our stereos as loud as we wanted, and we couldn't hear each others'.

No, not at the same time... Alan "Ski Bunny" Baker, you pedantic little shit. I know how that would counter each others' sound.

Anyways... living above and so near to restaurants was a treat.

BARS TOO!

Peace.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05