• LOL...You Should See, Hear And Read What The Lying Child Mindreaders In

From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 13 22:33:20 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

https://player.vimeo.com/video/894370254?&autoplay=1&loop=1

https://vimeo.com/894370254

If you believe ANY of these, you're so fucked in the head, you might as well live the rest of your life in that fucking basement.

=====

Hosts:

Wow.
    You want to hear a montage of the kinds of lies the racist press and racist politicians are telling?

A montage of all the horrible things, just to let you know, that are going to happen if Trump is reelected and they come from very credible sources. Leading with Liz Cheney:

"You can't imagine the things that he's going to Mexico, Canada. We can't go to Canada because eventually Canada will become annexed to America and shoot visitors to the White House."

Yeah, that means he can shoot the First Lady.

We're go to see violence, the likes of which we didn't even see on January Sixth.

Make it illegal to run against him, to throw his opponents in jail, to shut down the media.

He will make himself into the furor and he will make everybody raise their hand and salute him.

Using martial law against the American people.

Terminate the Constitution.

Create mass internment camps.

Throw everyone into Gitmo.

Might be sent to jail, or their rights might be suppressed, especially minority groups in society.

You might have any number of things happen to you and your family.

Every one of us, our freedom, our liberty, none of us is safe.

It's going to have people around him executing against an enemy's list.

Assassinate generals.

Ordering troops to attack American citizens.

Trump's very well-armed and extremist base will try to kill people.

Going to burn the House down.

He will unravel the institutions of our democracy.

Draw similarities between Mussolini and Hitler.

Adolph Hitler and Benito Mussolini.

Makes Donald Trump even more dangerous.

Wants to take away your vote.

Senate and the House are immediately going to be paralyzed.

People will begin in their minds to censor themselves. They might say. Well, maybe I shouldn't say this.

The end of Democracy.

I think that could be the end of our democracy.

But democracy is dead, if Trump is reelected.

The democracy will be at risk.

The absolute destruction of the Justice Department as we know it.

Hosts:
    Interment camps. Be able to shoot the First Lady. Yeah, you can even shoot the First Lady. You shoot a guest at the White House.

Department could be entirely transformed.

I am really concerned about that

Every person who was associated with the attempted coup elevated in the administration

He's re-elected. He will curb transgender rights

And they will of law.

Arrest political opponents

To persecute, not prosecute, but persecute his enemies.

Take a wrecking ball to the rule of law.

He's going to make the law. Everyone else will have to follow.

A vote for Donald Trump may mean the last election that you ever get to vote.

He'll go after the independent and free parts of American civic life.

who would tear down our institutions.

Purge the government of employees.

Department by department effort to weaponize the powers of the government.

To use the military to quash protests.

=====

Hosts:
    Wow... so how do they know all of these things? This this a feeling they have like this guy I think he's gonna put people internment camps. Oh yeah I' I've heard that he likes to talk about that.

No, they're just on full-on Panic Mode. You know, it's weird that I don't know before the poll started kind of shifting more towards him. He was just a joke and it was going to be laughable for you.

Donald Trump will never be the President.

Yeah, I'll never be the President now it's shifting the other way. And all of a sudden he's grown a tiny Hitler mustache and he's ready to shoot people in the White House. And he's probably gonna have a kegger on the front lawn. Even he doesn't drink really,

So probably breaks the monster trucks out and run them in the in the beautiful front lawn.

Yeah. I heard he was gonna walk right into the Senate and just burn it down with a flamethrower

And say, here's a, it's hand, a stack of new laws and say out with the Constitution, here are the new laws. All hail Trump.

Gonna change the flag to his face.

No, just the Trump logo, Trump logo. I pledge allegiance to Trump.

You could get rid of the national bird, no longer be the Bald Eagle, it will be the big Mac Sandwich,

No, it'll be Ronald McDonald.

That's just funny.

There in such a weird panic mode that I've. They do forget that we went four years where things were, for the most part, pretty good.

Pretty damn good. There was no one tossed into an internment camp. His political enemies weren't jailed.

We're doing really well.

Yes, everything was better. Gas was a buck 80 or buck 90.

He did not shoot one person in his four years when he was president.

Pretty amazing.

He told everybody he could shoot somebody on the street and get away with it. Yet over the four years, he did not shoot a single person. That's restraint right there.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)