• Cities and States Coming Around... FINALLY

From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 11 19:13:17 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

A biochemist part of the Antifa "Jane's Revenge" group has pleaded guilty to firebombing a pro-life group in Wisconsin in 2022 as revenge for Roe v Wade. Hridindu Roychowdhury threatened, "If abortions aren't safe then you aren't either" & "1312." Read:

Antifa biochemist pleads guilty to firebombing Wisconsin office of pro-life group

Hridindu Sankar Roychowdhury, 29, now faces a mandatory minimum of five years in jail.

The radical leftist biochemist suspected of firebombing the Madison office of a pro-life group called Wisconsin Family Action has pleaded guilty to one count of attempting to cause damage by means of fire or an explosive.

Hridindu Sankar Roychowdhury, 29, now faces a mandatory minimum of five years in jail, with a maximum penalty of 20 years behind bars. He is set to be sentenced by a district court judge on Feb. 14, 2024.

In a press release dated Dec. 1, the Department of Justice announced that Roychowdhury had admitted to carrying out the attack in the early morning hours of May 8, 2022. Two other suspects were with him that day, however, they remain at large and there has been no indication that he gave up any information that could lead to their arrest.

General Matthew G. Olsen of the DOJ's National Security division explained in March that Roychowdhury had "used an incendiary device in violation of federal law in connection with his efforts to terrorize and intimidate a private organization."

Investigators discovered two Molotov cocktails made of burnt mason jars, one of which was "about half full of a clear fluid that smelled like an accelerant," along with a disposable lighter.

During the incident, graffiti was also spray-painted on the side of the building stating, "If abortions aren't safe then you aren't either."

Far-left pro-abortion group Jane's Revenge immediately took responsibility for the attack, claiming that it was "only a warning," and threatening to destroy the infrastructure of "medical imperialism."

It wasn't until March 2023, however, that Roychowdhury was first identified as a suspect. Investigators were able to track him down and obtained DNA samples from a fast-food container he discarded, then compared it with samples from the crime scene. They matched. Soon after that, he traveled from Wisconsin to Portland, Maine, and from there on to Boston.

Roychowdhury was eventually arrested at Logan International Airport in Boston as he tried to board a one-way flight to the capital city of Guatemala.

============================================================================

Joe Biden Is A Racist

"Americans can't distinguish "between a South Korean and someone from
    Beijing." - Joe Biden

Yup... they all look alike, Joe.

Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Bragged About His Ability to Work With Racists

Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Brags About a Segregationist Democrat Not Calling Him "Boy" Like He Did Others

Used Racist Term "Roaches" to Describe Black Kids Who Felt His Hairy Legs

Praised Democrat Segregationist Sen. John Stennis(D) as "Man of Character"

"Segregation Is Good for Black People" - Joe Biden

"(The) Democrat Party Needs More People Like Racist Democrat Governor George Wallace." - Joe Biden

Gave Speech About What's "Good for the Negro"

"... if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black..." - Joe Biden

"If my opponent wins, they're going to put y'all back in chains." - Joe Biden

Funny, since Democrats have been KEEPING Blacks "in chains" for 60 years, and PUT them there, in the first place. Lincoln and Frederick Douglas and H.R. Revels, Benjamin S. Turner, Josiah T. Walls, Joseph H. Rainey, Robert C. De Large, Jefferson H. Long, R. Brown Elliot were ALL Republicans

http://www.wordfoundations.com/wp- content/uploads/2016/08/First_Colored_Senator_and_Representatives.jpg

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle." - Joe Biden

Jungle: Slang term for a city or urban area.

"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking." - Joe Biden

Only people from India can work at 7-11?

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids" - Joe Biden... as opposed to "White Kids"? That would imply all poor kids are Black.

"I do not buy the concept, popular in the '60s, which said, "We have suppressed the black man for 300 years." - Joe Biden

Seems that THAT'S exactly what Democrats have been saying, ever since they found out that they could buy their votes so easily with free shit.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean." - Joe Biden

What... they're not SUPPOSED to be?

"We (Delawareans) were on the South's side in the Civil War." - Joe Biden

"I mean these Shylocks (Jews) who took advantage of, um, these women and men while overseas." - Joe Biden (Not "racist", per se, but still...)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)