• Re: Gays Caused The Fall Of Rome. What?

From Michael A Terrell@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 10 08:28:33 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.republicans, talk.politics.guns XPost: alt.poltics.democrats, alt.global-warming, alt.society.liberalism
    XPost: alt.tv.pol-incorrect, alt.atheism, alt.survival

On 11/10/2023 6:49 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

In article <u9crkilsv3vva8u5nhoqpjl21fdoe2ect8@4ax.com>, governor.swill@gmail.com says...

On Fri, 10 Nov 2023 02:42:00 +0000, Anonymous <anon@anon.net> wrote:

Governor Swill wrote:
    On Thu, 9 Nov 2023 08:09:29 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth <noway@nowhere.com> wrote:

On 11/8/2023 7:39 AM, Josh Rosenbluth wrote:
    On 11/8/2023 4:11 AM, NoBody wrote:
    On Tue, 07 Nov 2023 16:19:20 +0000, "Lee" <cleetis@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>>>>
    NoBody wrote:

On Mon, 06 Nov 2023 16:52:09 +0000, "Lee" <cleetis@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>>>>>>
    NoBody wrote:

On Sun, 05 Nov 2023 17:36:04 +0000, "Lee" <cleetis@gmail.com> >>>>>>>>> wrote:  >>
    NoBody wrote:

On Fri, 3 Nov 2023 05:39:11 -0700, Siri Cruise
    <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

NoBody wrote:
    I think the idea is that when a society becomes so depraved >>>>>>>>> (and >> >> we're >> nearing that bar if not over it) it's going to be >>>>>>>>> toppled.  >> >> >
    Who decides what is depraved?

History.  We are engaged in the same behaviors that led to the >>>>>>>>> end >> of >> the Roman Empire.

What behaviors?

Didn't pay attention in school I see.  Start your remedial reading:

https://teachers.yale.edu/curriculum/viewer/initiative_08.03.07_u >>>>>>>>>>

Your site doesn't even MENTION gays!

It discusses the decline in morality:

Changing the subject, I see.

The House Speaker said it was
    GAYS who caused the fall of Rome
    in the quote you deleted.

Would it kill you to admit he
    was wrong?

Acceptance of the gay lifestyle is a change in morality.

Indeed, but it's an advancement (the realization that being gay is a >>>>>> trait, not a lifestyle, immoral or otherwise), not a decline.

{crickets}

It's no more morally wrong than not being a virgin on your first wedding night or getting
    divorced so you can marry somebody else or committing adultery or raping children.

Straights do all these things then they dare to invoke "morality" to condemn other people.

And you wonder why Moslems throw you faggots off of rooftops.

"(Being gay is) no more morally wrong than ... raping children." -- Governor
    Shill in <9ikqki9uugab2cuvq2gc8ifu9n03p6666h@4ax.com>

If I knew his real name and where that worthless pile of dogshit "anonymous" lived, I would beat him into a permanent vegetative state.

Aside from the fact that I didn't say that, straights rape children all the time in
    between pronouncements on "morality".

Swill

Name some.

Trump

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)