• LOL... Even The Democrats Are Abandoning Biden - Trump's Revenge

From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 7 11:47:29 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

A bunch of polls out, ABC, Washington Post, New York Times.
    Trump is in command, I would say, full command, especially of some swing states, all but Wisconsin.

And it's got people running nervous quite a bit right now. Do you think we're looking at, you know, Axelrod comes out and he says, he advises, you know,
    his decision, he would say, he would advise Biden to drop out of the race.

Are we seeing a moment here where we may see some movement in that regard
    to Biden's candidacy?

Yeah, I think you will. And I think the, you know, the orders come from the top down on the left. And the left is a multi-tentacled beast. It's not just political.

We're talking media, we're talking big tech, we're talking just this whole thing, this whole monster.

And the orders have definitely come down from the top, where they are now permitted to go after Biden. And you're seeing it in the Atlantic. You're seeing it in CNN, these mainstream. You know, these, these websites, these newspapers, these, these media establishments that absolutely tow the party line are being given the green light to go after Biden. If people like Axelrod, you feel like your articles in the Atlantic, which is very influential on the left saying it's time for Biden to drop out. And these polls, I know yo people this early on, they all polls don't mean anything. Of course they mean something. It's why pollsters make the money they make in it. And the campaign spend the money they spend on polls because it's really reflective of national opinion. Um, the truth is in all these swing states, right now, Trump is beating Biden, uh, handsomely considerably by quite a bit. And he's also picking up in this thing like 22% of African-American males, which is a huge number. I mean, if, if can, could get 10% that was considered, but he's got 22% and that number's going up. Um, and now you have a lot of African-American influencers in politics going like, yeah, this is a real thing. Biden and Democrats have rejected and taken advantage of this voter block and people are gonna, are gonna flee. Things are not good in the world right now. Things are not good in this country. Think at the end of the day, that nonsense aside, I'm always a firm believer that people will vote with their wallets and how they feel and how it's affecting them personally. And if you go to the grocery store and it's $389 for groceries that four years ago cost you $289, you're going to go, well we need to go back to how things work. And by and large, despite COVID, despite mistakes that were made that we can openly talk about from 2017 to 2021 that period of time economically in terms of prosperity, world peace was a better time. We remember it fondly as a better time and people want to go back to that. And that is why people are looking back at Trump and go, Hey, I may not like everything you do, but man, life was better. The world was a better place when you were in charge.

It's hard to, it's hard to deny that from, from any index at all. Um, let me ask you the, uh, Trump's New York case has been a farce. It's laughable, the things that come out of that courtroom here. Obviously it's been a waste of time. What are the odds Trump is found not guilty based on just the insanity that's going on with the gag orders on, the gag orders off, and sit down, shut up, and don't talk to me, the way that this judge has handled himself?

Well I think the judge has handled himself very poorly, and I was listening to Trump's attorney today and just hearing what's going on in that courtroom, and it is a bench trial. I wish they would have had a jury trial. I know Trump's trying to get a jury trial now. I'm not sure how that works with the New York rules of civil procedure, because remember this is a civil matter. This isn't a criminal matter, which is crazy for the attorney. Look, attorney generals, they can file suit, but for all the crime and everything going on in the city of New York and the state of New York right now, for the attorney general to be vesting as much as her offices in a civil case against a guy who repaid these loans, there's no victim. There's no restitution. Nobody's out any money. No, people made money.

They're saying you undervalued your assets and got loans, but there's no bank, there's no individual, it's not like a Ponzi scheme. People are saying, oh my God, I lost my life savings. These loans have all been repaid. There's no victim here, and for the attorney general of New York, remember she ran on this. We are going to get him, and anytime you have law enforcement saying, yep, we got the guy, we'll look for the crime, we'll look for the civil wrong to match our set of facts, they're going to get you for something. I think the judge is probably going to find him liable. I don't think this judge has been fair. I think the judge has made a lot of mistakes.

https://player.vimeo.com/video/882055073?&autoplay=1&loop=1#t=4m39s

===============================================================================

White Liberals More Likely To Have A Mental Health Condition

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/apr/22/white-liberals-more-likely- have-mental-health-cond/

Apr 22, 2021 - Sixty-two percent of Whites who classify themselves as "very liberal" or "liberal" have been told by a doctor they have a mental health condition, as compared to 26% of conservatives and...

=====

White Liberals More Likely to Have Mental Health Problems... - Newsmax

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/white-liberals-mental-health- study/2021/04/20/id/1018293/

The Pew Study, Which The Washington Free Beacon notes was published last year but only gained attention in a recent article, showed that white liberals of all ages were more likely to be diagnosed with a mental health condition than moderates or conservatives, with the disparity particularly pronounced among those aged 18-29, according to evie...

=====

Study: Young White Liberals More Likely to Have Mental Health Problems

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/22/study-young-white-liberals- more-likely-to-have-mental-health-problems/

Apr 22, 2021 - When sex and age were factors, 56.3 percent of white women between the ages of 18 and 29 and who labeled themselves as "liberal," said they had been given a mental health diagnosis, compared to 27.3 percent of conservatives in the same categories and 28.4 percent of moderates:

=====

62% of "liberal" or very "liberal" whites have a mental health condition

https://www.independentsentinel.com/62-of-liberal-or-very-liberal-whites-have- a-mental-health-condition/

According to a Pew Research Center survey, 62% percent of Whites who classify themselves as "very liberal" or "liberal" has been told by a doctor they have a mental health condition. Only 26% of conservatives and 20% of moderates have been told they have such a condition, the study found.

=====

Pew Study: White Liberals Disproportionately Suffer From Mental Illness...

https://wibc.com/108211/pew-study-white-liberals-disproportionately-suffer- from-mental-illness/

White women, ages 18-29, who identified as liberal were given a mental health diagnosis from medical professionals at a rate of 56.3%, as compared to 28.4% in moderates and 27.3% in conservatives. Zach Goldberg, a Ph.D. candidate in political science, consolidated the study's info in a set of visuals and posted them to a thread on Twitter.

SCIENCE: White Libs More Likely To Have Mental Health Problems

https://freebeacon.com/politics/white-libs-mental-health/

Within this demographic, 34 percent of liberals reported having mental health problems, compared with 22 percent of moderates and 16 percent of conservatives. Zach Goldberg, the doctoral...

=====

White Liberals Twice as Likely to be Diagnosed with Psychological Problems

https://www.hennessysview.com/p/psychologic-disorders-white-liberals

Nearly 1 in 2 (45.9%) of white liberals have been diagnosed with mental health disorders. White liberals of all ages are more than twice as likely as conservatives of any age to suffer from mental health disorders. White liberals are almost twice as likely as non-white liberals to be diagnosed with mental health problems.

=====

6 Reasons Why Liberalism IS A Mental Disorder (LOL) - The Political Insider

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/6-reasons-why-liberalism-can-be-considered-a- mental-disorder/

In 2005, Michael Savage famously wrote a book titled, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder, the subject of which is self-explanatory. Additionally, Dr. Lyle Rossiter, a board-certified clinical psychologist, wrote a book in which he diagnosed the ideology of the left as a tangible mental illness.

=====

Personality Traits, Mental Illness, and Ideology

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/unique-everybody- else/202103/personality-traits-mental-illness-and-ideology

specifically, surveys on the " big five " traits of extraversion, agreeableness, conscientiousness, neuroticism, and openness to experience have found that people identifying as politically...

=====

Study claims over 50% of liberal women under 30 have mental health...

https://theliberal.ie/study-claims-over-50-of-liberal-women-under-30-have- mental-health-issues-men-and-women-with-liberal-views-more-likely-to-be- mentally-unwell/

Study claims over 50% of liberal women under 30 have mental health issues, men and women with liberal views more likely to be mentally unwell April 24, 2021 - 12:01 Gerard Clarke Irish News

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From pothead@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Tue Nov 7 21:16:50 2023

On 2023-11-07, AlleyCat <al@aohell.com> wrote:

A bunch of polls out, ABC, Washington Post, New York Times.
    Trump is in command, I would say, full command, especially of some swing states, all but Wisconsin.

And it's got people running nervous quite a bit right now. Do you think we're looking at, you know, Axelrod comes out and he says, he advises, you know, his decision, he would say, he would advise Biden to drop out of the race.

Are we seeing a moment here where we may see some movement in that regard
    to Biden's candidacy?

Yeah, I think you will. And I think the, you know, the orders come from the top
    down on the left. And the left is a multi-tentacled beast. It's not just political.

We're talking media, we're talking big tech, we're talking just this whole thing, this whole monster.

And the orders have definitely come down from the top, where they are now permitted to go after Biden. And you're seeing it in the Atlantic. You're seeing it in CNN, these mainstream. You know, these, these websites, these newspapers, these, these media establishments that absolutely tow the party line are being given the green light to go after Biden. If people like Axelrod, you feel like your articles in the Atlantic, which is very influential
    on the left saying it's time for Biden to drop out. And these polls, I know yo
    people this early on, they all polls don't mean anything. Of course they mean something. It's why pollsters make the money they make in it. And the campaign
    spend the money they spend on polls because it's really reflective of national
    opinion. Um, the truth is in all these swing states, right now, Trump is beating Biden, uh, handsomely considerably by quite a bit. And he's also picking up in this thing like 22% of African-American males, which is a huge number. I mean, if, if can, could get 10% that was considered, but he's got 22%
    and that number's going up. Um, and now you have a lot of African-American influencers in politics going like, yeah, this is a real thing. Biden and Democrats have rejected and taken advantage of this voter block and people are
    gonna, are gonna flee. Things are not good in the world right now. Things are not good in this country. Think at the end of the day, that nonsense aside, I'm
    always a firm believer that people will vote with their wallets and how they feel and how it's affecting them personally. And if you go to the grocery store
    and it's $389 for groceries that four years ago cost you $289, you're going to
    go, well we need to go back to how things work. And by and large, despite COVID, despite mistakes that were made that we can openly talk about from 2017
    to 2021 that period of time economically in terms of prosperity, world peace was a better time. We remember it fondly as a better time and people want to go
    back to that. And that is why people are looking back at Trump and go, Hey, I may not like everything you do, but man, life was better. The world was a better place when you were in charge.

This is all going according to plan. The Democrats have known all along that Biden is a cognitive
    mess and they have been chomping at the bit to replace him. Kamala was supposed to be that
    replacement but the Democrats didn't plan on her popularity to be even lower than Biden's so that
    screwed up their plans.

Newsom is their boy, but he has a lot of baggage and in particular the disaster he has made of CA.
    People are leaving by the busload.
    And a once desirable place to live has become a shit hole

Even the Democrats know that Biden is a loser in 2024.
    Assuming he lives that long.
    Currently he is a bumbling, stumbling idiot mouth breather who is drooling out both sides of his
    mouth.
    The guy is pathetic.
    --
    pothead
    Tommy Chong For President 2024.
    Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
    Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Governor Swill@21:1/5 to pothead on Wed Nov 8 10:49:57 2023

On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 21:16:50 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

This is all going according to plan. The Democrats have known all along that Biden is a cognitive
    mess and they have been chomping at the bit to replace him. Kamala was supposed to be that
    replacement but the Democrats didn't plan on her popularity to be even lower than Biden's so that
    screwed up their plans.

Newsom is their boy, but he has a lot of baggage and in particular the disaster he has made of CA.
    People are leaving by the busload.
    And a once desirable place to live has become a shit hole

Even the Democrats know that Biden is a loser in 2024.
    Assuming he lives that long.
    Currently he is a bumbling, stumbling idiot mouth breather who is drooling out both sides of his
    mouth.
    The guy is pathetic.

Newsom isn't interested but the waters are being tested in New Hampshire.

"New Hampshire’s presidential primary ballots will have 24 Republicans and 21 Democrats,
    but no Biden" <https://apnews.com/article/new-hampshire-presidential-ballot-2024-primary-biden-c2ab780055a32fe9f4a79a114fa75c11>

Rep. Dean Phillips of Minnesota seems to be getting some attention.

Swill
    --
    "I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
    the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
    - Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief. <https://www2.deloitte.com/ua/uk/pages/registration-forms/help-cities.html>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05