• According To The IPCC, There Have Been No Observable Changes Related To

From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 7 07:19:58 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

... you know... the things that actually COUNT for something?

=====

On Mon, 6 Nov 2023 17:27:19 -0800, Alan says...

Why are you so ashamed to show your sources?

Uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh...

According to the *****IPCC *****

Table *****12.12*****

(in my best man to baby talk)
    Those are called sources, yeeeeah sissy-boy... annnnd whether you're too stupid to realize it or not, since, after all, YOU found EXACTLY what I posted, little boy bunny, it doesn't matter... to ANYONE.

If even YOU can find the source, I KNOW everyone else can, so IF they're interested enough, they'll find it on their own.

I don't post this shit for you, narco nerdo.

MOST people, when they see "According to the IPCC", they think the source IS the IPCC.

Why can't you?

THEN, when they look at the image and see: "Table 12.12", they know the source: the IPCC's Assessment Report AND where they can find it... CHAPTER 12!

Why can't you?

Why do you always have to make it about the source, (even when you don't CARE what the source is, not what the source says?

Because you're a fucking pansy-ass pussy nerd liberal, and can't stand to have your climate-screeching debunked. You pussies hang onto every word the lying IPCC ever publishes, and that's just sad, because the IPCC, according to REAL scientists, are full of shit liars.

I told you a million times, you fucking dork... I'm going to employ brevity... the headlines... what people NEED to know, if they WANT to know, and not 129 pages of "source".

If you don't like, tough shit.

You'd STILL piss, moan and cry like the leetle girl you are, even if I DID post EVERY page of the IPCC's Assessment, because you don't give a shit about the source... you just like to play your gay fucker games.

Oh... and I don't mind doing THIS... whether your faggot self thinks you're "making" me do it or not... it's ALWAYS fun making you look stupid.

The readers, AND you, don't NEED the source, unless it's in dispute. THESE are irrelevant to MY post...

Mean air temperature (it's been warmer, with lower COČ)

Extreme heat (it's been hotter, with lower COČ)

Mean ocean temperature (oceans have been warmer, with lower COČ)

Ocean acidity (no such thing... oceans are at 8.1-8.5pH)

... because those were not part of the assessment *I* listed, WERE they, queer- boy.

=====

I shouldn't DO this, but this "ocean acidity" shit needs to stop.

https://i.imgur.com/QXYXTR8.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/gYAaDXb.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/bJ018yS.mp4

If warmth AND COČ are what kills corals, how are they bouncing back when it's getting WARMER AND COČ is rising??????

The ocean's CAN'T be "ACIDIC" (they CAN get less alkaline, but that's not BEING acidic), you fucking moron, until the pH gets to ~6.999999...pH. Our oceans are ~8.1-8.2pH, so it's IMPOSSIBLE for the corals to have died because of "bleaching" from COČ, which is STILL rising.

And IF COČ is STILL rising, HOW can the reefs, ESPECIALLY The Great Barrier Reef, have more coral than ~40 years ago. - CNN

You never think of these things before posting your emotional feewings on such topics, do you?

Typical liberal pansy-ass... always having to add shit NOT mentioned in the OP, JUST so you THINK you can have some kind of ammunition to "refute" what was posted.

FAIL

Again, you didn't refute a fucking thing. You just posted shit from the assessment that wasn't part of the article *I* posted, which you THOUGHT refuted what I posted.

Again, you failed.

HOW did what YOU posted, refute what I did? It didn't, so fuck off.

Find these for us...

Extreme heat
    Mean ocean temperature
    Ocean acidity

... in the OP.

According to the IPCC, there have been no observable changes related to climate change in mean precipitation, floods, droughts, fire weather, tropical cyclones, marine heatwaves, ocean acidity, and air pollution.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F-LWmG1XcAA7sR8?format=jpg&name=medium

Mean precipitation
    Floods
    Droughts
    Fire weather
    Tropical cyclones
    Marine heatwaves
    Ocean acidification (debunked)
    Air pollution

Refute those, pussy-boy.

=====

In 2007, the @IPCC_CH claimed that by 2023, there would be large negative effects from climate change: all the rows which extend to the 0 C ... 1 C column below.

They were wrong. Now they are repeating the same lies, but shifted the rows by 1 C to the right!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F-LZ7urXgAAGSLh?format=jpg&name=large

=====

Hmmmmm... I can't seem to find ANYTHING regarding the bullshit you ADDED, because you couldn't REFUTE what was posted.

Typical gay liberal... always moving the goalposts and changing the topic to suit THEIR needs to feel superior.

============================================================================

Holier-than-thou LIBERAL Canadians, think they're soooo superior when it comes to slavery, because they "ended" it (not really) a mere 30 years earlier.

Canada "ended" slavery a mere 30 years before Lincoln wrote the "Emancipation Proclamation".

HOW does that make Canada ANY "better" or different? It doesn't.

Canada's Shameful, Modern-Day Slave Trade https://torontosun.com/2012/02/10/canadas-shameful-modern-day-slave- trade/wcm/2e410af6-9dc4-4ef7-bc3e-821a5970ed41

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters Today

More Canadians Say Racism Is A "Serious Problem" Today Than 1 Year Ago

Canada Urged To Open Its Eyes To Systemic Racism In Wake Of Police Violence

Racism In Canada Is Ever-Present, But We Have A Long History Of Denial

Majority (60%) See Racism as a Serious Problem in Canada Today, Up 13 points Since Last Year

Nearly a Third of Canadians (28%) Say They Have Personally Experienced Racism in the Past Year - 24 July 2020 https://www.ipsos.com/en-ca/majority-60-see-racism-serious-problem-canada- today-13-points-last-year

Canada's Enduring Legacy Of Power, Politics And Racism https://theclarion.ca/politicslaw/canadians-no-less-racist-than-americans/

75 Per Cent of Canadians Polled, Say Royal Canadian Mounted Police Has Systemic Racism Issue

Systemic Racism In The Royal Canadian Mounted Police Force https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/07/11/study-canadians-agree-rcmp-systemic- racism/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 7 10:55:45 2023

On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 08:25:14 -0800, Alan says...

On 2023-11-07 05:19, AlleyCat wrote:

=====

Sorry, but you didn't post a link to the IPCC.

According to CNN, Trump and Putin colluded.

Now, do you want me to post the 1000s of articles and millions of words and billions of characters they used to convey that lie?

Nobody does... so shut the fuck up, with your pissant whining. You're just playing your usual gay games, like Rudy does.

Alan and Rudy, sittin' in a tree... F U C K I N G. Butt wait... there's more.

If YOU can find the source, ANYBODY and EVERYBODY who cares, can, so quitcherbitchin', bitch.

You posted an image sourced from a tweet.

Yes.

Yes, I did, and you cain't do nuffin' about it, but whine, like the pussy-bitch you are.

LOL... too bad, so sad. Ski bunny doesn't get what ski bunny narcissist wants, other than to play faggot liberal games.

Liberals More Likely To Have A Mental Health Condition

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/apr/22/white-liberals-more-likely- have-mental-health-cond/

Apr 22, 2021 - Sixty-two percent of Whites who classify themselves as "very liberal" or "liberal" have been told by a doctor they have a mental health condition, as compared to 26% of conservatives and...

=====

White Liberals More Likely to Have Mental Health Problems... - Newsmax

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/white-liberals-mental-health- study/2021/04/20/id/1018293/

The Pew Study, Which The Washington Free Beacon notes was published last year but only gained attention in a recent article, showed that white liberals of all ages were more likely to be diagnosed with a mental health condition than moderates or conservatives, with the disparity particularly pronounced among those aged 18-29, according to evie...

=====

Study: Young White Liberals More Likely to Have Mental Health Problems

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/22/study-young-white-liberals- more-likely-to-have-mental-health-problems/

Apr 22, 2021 - When sex and age were factors, 56.3 percent of white women between the ages of 18 and 29 and who labeled themselves as "liberal," said they had been given a mental health diagnosis, compared to 27.3 percent of conservatives in the same categories and 28.4 percent of moderates:

=====

62% of "liberal" or very "liberal" whites have a mental health condition

https://www.independentsentinel.com/62-of-liberal-or-very-liberal-whites-have- a-mental-health-condition/

According to a Pew Research Center survey, 62% percent of Whites who classify themselves as "very liberal" or "liberal" has been told by a doctor they have a mental health condition. Only 26% of conservatives and 20% of moderates have been told they have such a condition, the study found.

=====

Pew Study: White Liberals Disproportionately Suffer From Mental Illness...

https://wibc.com/108211/pew-study-white-liberals-disproportionately-suffer- from-mental-illness/

White women, ages 18-29, who identified as liberal were given a mental health diagnosis from medical professionals at a rate of 56.3%, as compared to 28.4% in moderates and 27.3% in conservatives. Zach Goldberg, a Ph.D. candidate in political science, consolidated the study's info in a set of visuals and posted them to a thread on Twitter.

SCIENCE: White Libs More Likely To Have Mental Health Problems

https://freebeacon.com/politics/white-libs-mental-health/

Within this demographic, 34 percent of liberals reported having mental health problems, compared with 22 percent of moderates and 16 percent of conservatives. Zach Goldberg, the doctoral...

=====

White Liberals Twice as Likely to be Diagnosed with Psychological Problems

https://www.hennessysview.com/p/psychologic-disorders-white-liberals

Nearly 1 in 2 (45.9%) of white liberals have been diagnosed with mental health disorders. White liberals of all ages are more than twice as likely as conservatives of any age to suffer from mental health disorders. White liberals are almost twice as likely as non-white liberals to be diagnosed with mental health problems.

=====

6 Reasons Why Liberalism IS A Mental Disorder (LOL) - The Political Insider

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/6-reasons-why-liberalism-can-be-considered-a- mental-disorder/

In 2005, Michael Savage famously wrote a book titled, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder, the subject of which is self-explanatory. Additionally, Dr. Lyle Rossiter, a board-certified clinical psychologist, wrote a book in which he diagnosed the ideology of the left as a tangible mental illness.

=====

Personality Traits, Mental Illness, and Ideology

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/unique-everybody- else/202103/personality-traits-mental-illness-and-ideology

specifically, surveys on the " big five " traits of extraversion, agreeableness, conscientiousness, neuroticism, and openness to experience have found that people identifying as politically...

=====

Study claims over 50% of liberal women under 30 have mental health...

https://theliberal.ie/study-claims-over-50-of-liberal-women-under-30-have- mental-health-issues-men-and-women-with-liberal-views-more-likely-to-be- mentally-unwell/

Study claims over 50% of liberal women under 30 have mental health issues, men and women with liberal views more likely to be mentally unwell April 24, 2021 - 12:01 Gerard Clarke Irish News

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Tue Nov 7 08:25:14 2023

=====

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Tue Nov 7 09:20:22 2023

On 2023-11-07 08:55, AlleyCat wrote:

=====

How is this even remotely a rebuttal?

Now, do you want me to post the 1000s of articles and millions of words and billions of characters they used to convey that lie?

Nobody does... so shut the fuck up, with your pissant whining. You're just playing your usual gay games, like Rudy does.

If YOU can find the source, ANYBODY and EVERYBODY who cares, can, so quitcherbitchin', bitch.

Yes.

Yes, I did, and you cain't do nuffin' about it, but whine, like the pussy-bitch
    you are.

I can laugh about, Pussey.

I can also laugh about the hilarious cherry-picking you did that ignored
    the elements in that table that clearly indicated "Observable Changes
    Related To Climate Change".

:-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 9 06:18:43 2023

On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 09:20:22 -0800, Alan says...

=====

NEXT FUCKING SENTENCE YOU STUPID FUCK!

If someone posts "according to CNN, Trump and Putin colluded", and they don't include a direct URL to the HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of articles that said that, are they supposed to go research it on their own?

No. And you don't want me to either, because I can, but you wouldn't want to read through ALL of the articles I found.

You just wanna play stupid pansy-ass nerdy little childish liberal games.

That's it... that's your whole argument... EVER. Since you can't refute what was posted, you jump into your bullshit childish liberal games, of deflection and talking about something else.

Yes.

Yes, I did, and you cain't do nuffin' about it, but whine, like the pussy-bitch
    you are.

I can laugh about, Pussey.

LOL... me too, but you STILL cain't do nuffin' about me posting the image WITH a source (IPCC... that's the source, stupid), but whine, like the pussy-bitch you are.

Laugh all you want, but you asking for a source, when YOU know what it is, AND looking it up, proves I don't "NEED" to do ANYTHING you say, when it's obvious, you're only asking for a source, to throw the reader "off the trail" of what was posted...

If I post ONE thing the IPCC said, I don't HAVE to post EVERYTHING they said.

The topic was what the IPCC listed in regards to...

mean precipitation
    floods
    droughts
    fire weather
    tropical cyclones
    marine heatwaves
    ocean acidity
    air pollution

... and NOT about the things you listed, so, no matter the fucked-up liberal game you're playing, you know, the one where you list OTHER things that are and are NOT related to what I post, thinking that if you post these alternate topics, the topic *I* wrote about somehow gets refuted, is a huge waste of your time.

Try refuting what the IPCC listed, not YOUR bullshit.

mean precipitation
    floods
    droughts
    fire weather
    tropical cyclones
    marine heatwaves
    ocean acidity
    air pollution

Refute those, pussy-boy.

You THOUGHT you could cherry-pick ONE item and make a case, but we all know now how THAT failed... you know... you not knowing what constitutes an acid or a base (alkaline)?

YOUR cherry-picking:

Mean air temperature (it's been warmer, with lower COČ)
    Extreme heat (it's been hotter, with lower COČ)
    Mean ocean temperature (oceans have been warmer, with lower COČ)
    Ocean acidity (no such thing... oceans are at 8.1-8.5pH)

Annnnnd debunked.

=====

According To The IPCC, There Have Been No Observable Changes Related To...

Message-ID: <MPG.3fb2459eeff201e69e6@news.eternal-september.org>

... climate change in mean precipitation, floods, droughts, fire weather, tropical cyclones, marine heatwaves, ocean acidity, and air pollution.

I can also laugh about the hilarious cherry-picking you did that ignored
    the elements in that table that clearly indicated "Observable Changes
    Related To Climate Change".

I didn't ignore anything.

*I* cherry-picked"?

YOU couldn't refute what I posted, so YOU went ahead and cherry-picked "Ocean Acidification" out, because you THOUGHT you could refute it.

Fail.

If I say the IPCC says that there have been no observable changes related to...

... climate change in mean precipitation, floods, droughts, fire weather, Tropical cyclones, marine heat waves, ocean acidity, and air pollution...

... I'm not bound by ANY law, CERTAINLY not yours, to list EVERYTHING The IPCC has ever listed on a graph, regarding OTHER "parts" of climate, so fuck off, pansy.

If you list something about Trump that YOU think he got wrong, are you then supposed to list all those things he got right?

No... so, quit whining about shit YOU can't refute, by telling me I'm cherry- picking.

You cain't think too good. You NEVER think of the things I can call YOU on, because you're diseased liberal mind won't LET you think that deeply.

If YOU listed, and you did, the things YOU think the IPCC gets right, are YOU going to list what they got wrong?

No.

So, shut the fuck up with all your game-playing and whining like a little Canadian bitch.

How wrong were YOU and the IPCC on "Ocean Acidification"?

https://i.imgur.com/QXYXTR8.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/gYAaDXb.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/bJ018yS.mp4

If warmth AND COČ are what kills corals, how are they bouncing back when it's getting WARMER AND COČ is rising??????

The ocean's CAN'T be "ACIDIC" (they CAN get less alkaline, but that's not BEING acidic), you fucking moron, until the pH gets to ~6.999999...pH. Our oceans are ~8.1-8.2pH, so it's IMPOSSIBLE for the corals to have died because of "bleaching" from COČ, which is STILL rising.

And IF COČ is STILL rising, HOW can the reefs, ESPECIALLY The Great Barrier Reef, have more coral than ~40 years ago. - CNN

You never think of these things before posting your emotional feewings on such topics, do you?

Typical liberal pansy-ass... always having to add shit NOT mentioned in the OP, JUST so you THINK you can have some kind of ammunition to "refute" what was posted.

FAIL

Again, you didn't refute a fucking thing. You just posted shit from the assessment that wasn't part of the article *I* posted, which you THOUGHT refuted what I posted.

Again, you failed.

HOW did what YOU posted, refute what I did? It didn't, so fuck off.

Find these for us...

Extreme heat
    Mean ocean temperature
    Ocean acidity

... in the OP.

According to the IPCC, there have been no observable changes related to climate change in mean precipitation, floods, droughts, fire weather, tropical cyclones, marine heatwaves, ocean acidity, and air pollution.

Mean precipitation
    Floods
    Droughts
    Fire weather
    Tropical cyclones
    Marine heatwaves
    Ocean acidification (debunked)
    Air pollution

Refute those, pussy-boy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Thu Nov 9 20:19:26 2023

On 2023-11-09 04:18, AlleyCat wrote:

On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 09:20:22 -0800, Alan says...

=====

NEXT FUCKING SENTENCE YOU STUPID FUCK!

If someone posts "according to CNN, Trump and Putin colluded", and they don't include a direct URL to the HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of articles that said that, are they supposed to go research it on their own?

No. And you don't want me to either, because I can, but you wouldn't want to read through ALL of the articles I found.

You just wanna play stupid pansy-ass nerdy little childish liberal games.

That's it... that's your whole argument... EVER. Since you can't refute what was posted, you jump into your bullshit childish liberal games, of deflection and talking about something else.

Now, do you want me to post the 1000s of articles and millions of words and >>> billions of characters they used to convey that lie?

This is that "NEXT FUCKING SENTENCE".

So how does it say anything about anything?

Are you talking about climate, CNN, Trump... ...Putin?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05