• AlleyPuss still obsessing about "toddlers" on the internet (a Public Se

From super70s@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 2 17:23:49 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.republicans, alt.politics.democrats.d
    XPost: talk.politics.misc

Didn't open up the message but this boy has some deviant behavior going
    on for sure.

Just remember AlleyPuss, the jails are full of child exploiters who
    thought they were anonymous on the internet.

"This has been a Public Service Announcement"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 2 19:53:03 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.republicans, alt.politics.democrats.d

On Thu, 02 Nov 2023 17:23:49 -0500, super70s says...

Didn't open up the message

LOL... when toddlers lie.

but this boy has some deviant behavior going on for sure.

Yeah... or tore the tags off my pillows.

Yeah... and most of them are Democrats and liberals.

THANKS!

Now, for a REAL PSA:

Democratic Party Endorses Child Molestation

There are thousands of C-list liberal female celebrities who love all the radical policies that Hillary pushes, like removing the part of the First Amendment that covers religion, so why did the Democratic Party decide to give the podium at their convention to a self-admitted child molester?

While Lena Dunham denies that what she did was child molestation, here's what she wrote in her autobiography - the "her" is her younger sister, who was one year old when this behavior started:

As she grew, I took to bribing her for her time and affection: one dollar in quarters if I could do her makeup like a 'motorcycle chick.' Three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds. Whatever she wanted to watch on TV if she would just 'relax on me.' Basically, anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl I was trying... What I really wanted, beyond affection, was to feel that she needed me, that she was helpless without her big sister leading her through the world. I took a perverse pleasure in delivering bad news to her - the death of our grandfather, a fire across the street - hoping that her fear would drive her into my arms, would make her trust me.

Can you imagine if Ivanka Trump or Bristol Palin had written that? What the media would have said?

While Dunham has apologized for offending anyone, and the media have generally said that the above quote shows nothing that should bother anyone, the reality is that neither she nor the MSM nor the Democratic Party apparently realizes it's not okay to use sexual predator tactics on a sister.

Apparently, feminist unity doesn't apply to one's biological sisters.

To most sane people, it would appear that Dunham was waging her very own war on women. Yet the Democrats have asked her to speak at their convention.

What were the Democrats thinking?

What they always think but are unwilling to generally admit to: They don't care about morality or ethics - all that matters is power.

Dunham is successful and a big fan of Hillary, so by definition she's okay. Of course, the Democrats know that the media won't even mention Dunham's child- abusing history or her lack of true repentance for her past actions; that sort of coverage is reserved for attacking Trump's wife's speech-writer. Hence, there's minimal risk of bad optics when a self-admitted user of sexual predator tactics against her own sister endorses Hillary.

This is simply another example of the general fascist attitude of Democrat politicians, that they are above the law and any code of moral conduct.

We've seen this in the Democrat machines that run Chicago, Detroit, and various other American cities. No matter how bad the corruption, the corrupt Democrats rarely see any punishment.

When it was established that Bill Clinton had lied under oath to avoid losing a sexual harassment lawsuit, Democrats in the Senate could have done the right thing and booted him from office. After all, he wouldn't be replaced with a Republican, but with reliably liberal Al Gore. In fact, if they'd done so, Gore might have won in 2000.

Instead, they said that lying under oath is no big deal - at least if you're a Democrat.

But that's not surprising, since their response to the charges of sexual harassment against Clinton was to trash the victims - something that, when non- Democrat politicians are involved, always leads to loud moralizing from Democrats.

Similarly, the Democrats' honoring Senator Robert Byrd, who was a founder of a KKK chapter in the 1940s, showed that power comes first and excuses any level of racism.

Make sure to tell your friends about how the Democrat Convention is honoring a self-convicted child molester. It'll help them understand why Democrats want Catholic nuns to pay for abortions, why Democrats want to force people to participate in gay "weddings," and why Democrats are so keen to ensure that men can use women's bathrooms.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ELON X.@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 4 15:07:39 2023

Didn't open up the message but this boy has some deviant behavior going
    on for sure.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05