• Re: Biden SUCH a dumpster fire on 60 Minutes they did damage control be

From NoBody@21:1/5 to governor.swill@gmail.com on Thu Oct 19 07:00:59 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.republicans, talk.politics.guns XPost: alt.poltics.democrats, talk.politics

On Wed, 18 Oct 2023 07:06:20 -0400, Governor Swill
    <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, 18 Oct 2023 02:02:38 -0400, Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, 17 Oct 2023 21:43:56 GMT, Charlie Glock <"Charlie Glock"@localhost.com> wrote:

On 2023-10-17, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
    On 2023-10-17, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
    On Mon, 16 Oct 2023 15:07:39 -0000 (UTC), Paul Ragna >>>>><tpragna1900O@gmail.com> wrote:

Biden fumbles again! I can't believe CBS aired this interview!

"Biden SUCH a dumpster fire on 60 Minutes they did damage control before >>>>>>and DURING interview"

<https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4189987/posts>
    <https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/10/16/biden-israel-60-minutes-n2388584> >>>>>>

"You know it's getting bad for Joe Biden when 60 Minutes has to admit the >>>>>>guy can't even really finish an interview filled with SOFTBALLS from >>>>>>them; the damage control they did before, during, and after this >>>>>>disastrous interview is so telling."

"Carrying water FOR the guy before we even see the interview. And >>>>>>seriously, we all know Biden doesn't have a busy schedule, the guy called >>>>>>a lid before noon the Monday following Gaza's attack on Israel even as we >>>>>>learned Americans had been killed in the attack and were being held >>>>>>hostage.

Gosh, that doesn't give us much confidence in what he had to say ..." >>>>>>
    "It's sadly obvious our country has never been weaker.

"Even the poor dolts who voted for him are getting frustrated ..."

The media is attempting to run the country.

And from what I can see, they are successful at it.

I disagree. In the past the MSM was powerful but now their ratings are cratering as less and less
    people trust them.

They aren't losing power, they're using that power in different places. For example, Max,
    formerly HBO Max online, now carries CNN live. Peacock carries MSNBC. Fox's attempt to
    stream failed but I'm sure they'll soon have another solution.

Latest news, Israel lands a rocket on a Gaza hospital. Hundreds are dead and even the US
    is condemning the act.

Israel claims it was an errant Hamas rocket.

And has video footage to back their "claim".

Some third parties have suggested Hamas' responsibility as a false flag operation.

While that wouldn't shock me, it was an errant rocket fired by Hamas.

Swill

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From NoBody@21:1/5 to NoBody on Fri Oct 20 07:02:31 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.republicans, talk.politics.guns XPost: alt.poltics.democrats, talk.politics

On Thu, 19 Oct 2023 07:00:59 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

On Wed, 18 Oct 2023 07:06:20 -0400, Governor Swill
    <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, 18 Oct 2023 02:02:38 -0400, Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, 17 Oct 2023 21:43:56 GMT, Charlie Glock <"Charlie Glock"@localhost.com> wrote:

On 2023-10-17, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
    On 2023-10-17, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
    On Mon, 16 Oct 2023 15:07:39 -0000 (UTC), Paul Ragna >>>>>><tpragna1900O@gmail.com> wrote:

Biden fumbles again! I can't believe CBS aired this interview!

"Biden SUCH a dumpster fire on 60 Minutes they did damage control before >>>>>>>and DURING interview"

<https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4189987/posts>
    <https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/10/16/biden-israel-60-minutes-n2388584> >>>>>>>

"You know it's getting bad for Joe Biden when 60 Minutes has to admit the
    guy can't even really finish an interview filled with SOFTBALLS from >>>>>>>them; the damage control they did before, during, and after this >>>>>>>disastrous interview is so telling."

"Carrying water FOR the guy before we even see the interview. And >>>>>>>seriously, we all know Biden doesn't have a busy schedule, the guy called
    a lid before noon the Monday following Gaza's attack on Israel even as we
    learned Americans had been killed in the attack and were being held >>>>>>>hostage.

Gosh, that doesn't give us much confidence in what he had to say ..." >>>>>>>
    "It's sadly obvious our country has never been weaker.

"Even the poor dolts who voted for him are getting frustrated ..." >>>>>>
    The media is attempting to run the country.

And from what I can see, they are successful at it.

I disagree. In the past the MSM was powerful but now their ratings are cratering as less and less
    people trust them.

They aren't losing power, they're using that power in different places. For example, Max,
    formerly HBO Max online, now carries CNN live. Peacock carries MSNBC. Fox's attempt to
    stream failed but I'm sure they'll soon have another solution.

Latest news, Israel lands a rocket on a Gaza hospital. Hundreds are dead and even the US
    is condemning the act.

Israel claims it was an errant Hamas rocket.

And has video footage to back their "claim".

Some third parties have suggested Hamas' responsibility as a false flag operation.

While that wouldn't shock me, it was an errant rocket fired by Hamas.

Swill

Silence from Swilly.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)