• Re: Wittle Ski Bunny... Still Doesn't Get It - But, To Make HIm a Happy

From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 15 19:37:02 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

On Sun, 15 Oct 2023 13:02:16 -0700, Alan says...

y.

--

Soy Boy

Slang used to describe Usenet "males" who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique (WHAT Usenet male physique? LOL) and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist (davej, wy Wee Edell, nonathletic (Rudy, and pretty much the entire Usenet group of liberals), has never been in a fight (getting your ass kicked, doesn't count), will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him (IF he EVER marries), and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis" (ALL pansy-ass pussy liberals, who can't argue a point, so they just scream NAZI! like leetle girls).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Sun Oct 15 19:08:35 2023

On 2023-10-15 17:37, AlleyCat wrote:

On Sun, 15 Oct 2023 13:02:16 -0700, Alan says...

y.

Run away, little pussey!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 15 22:32:10 2023

Narcissistic Obsession with Attention

The most important person in the life of a narcissist is the narcissist.

Things Narcissists Do To Be The Center of Attention

Narcissism is on the rise in western countries. It's especially prevalent in the United States and Canada. You may have noticed narcissistic behavior in celebrities, politicians, and pro athletes. But, it's not limited to well-known individuals, you may have a narcissist living in your own home. Their self- absorbed behavior is hard to miss. Of course, being the center of attention is especially important to a narcissist. So, here are 10 things you may have noticed a narcissist do to be the center of attention.

This may sound like an exaggeration; but, in truth, a brick wall may possess the same levels of empathy, understanding, and validation that a narcissist does. Why? Because these people couldn't care less about what you're saying; no matter the logic or meaningfulness behind your intended dialogue.

Reverse Projection

Incessant Blaming

Extremely Competitive

Brag about their accomplishments

I am an expert skier, having been a ski racer in my teens, then a ski
    patroller and then a CSIA-certified ski instructor.

Don't forget Russian-official mind-reader, because you know how they think!

I was a ski racer from age 11 until age 17 then a Canadian Ski Patroller and then a ski instructor.

I've also been a competitive sailor, culminating in competing at the
    1998 Soling World Championships in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

And I'm a ten-year road racing driver and for the last 5 years, race
    driving instructor.

Those with NPD see themselves as better than others. They feel superior above the crowd. Additionally, they brag to others about their accomplishments, their power, intelligence, and attractiveness. They strive to be the best, and strangely enough, they're often successful in their professional careers. Narcissists self-flatter, exaggerating their accomplishments and their abilities. They must feel better than others because they have a frail ego. They need to boast and put others down because this builds them up. Finally, they worship their abilities and feel the need for everyone else to do the same.

Why don't narcissists have friends?

Adult narcissists are unhappy people, they're not nice to be around because they're so self-absorbed and arrogant. They can be charismatic and self- confident, which many people are drawn too at first, but it wears off as others realize the dark underside of the narcissist's personality. First impressions of a narcissist are deceiving. First impressions of a narcissist are that they are

Self-assured and competent
    Warm and charming
    Funny and witty
    Flashy or attractive

The initial impression fades over time as the true nature of how the narcissist is revealed.

LOL

I'd tell you a few things about myself that would cause ALL of you
    narcissists' heads to explode with jealousy, but no one asked, narcissist.

AlleyCat is NOT a narcissistic bore.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Sun Oct 15 20:45:11 2023

On 2023-10-15 20:32, AlleyCat wrote:

Wow. You had to post a reply to me...

...that contained no text in reply to me at all.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 15 23:08:57 2023

Wow. You had to post a reply to me that contained no text in reply to me at all.

Ohhhh... it's OK for you to do it, but when someone does it to you, you cry about it. Gotcha.

99% of my posts that you replied to, but had NO refutation, had NO "text" in them, other than your impertinent, irrelevant, frivolous, non sequiturs and off-topic questions, so take your medicine and go away.

Don't you have ANYTHING to do, than to beg ME for attention... bordering on obsession?

I told you, ski bunny... I won't answer anything until you answer each and EVERY post I've asked questions and you only replied with questions and ZERO refutations.

You're on ignore until you can come up with refutations to the 200s of posts you only "answered" with, with questions.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.global-warming

Byyyyyeeeee!

=====

Wittle Ski Bunny... Still Doesn't Get It - But, To Make Him a Happy Gay

The most important person in the life of a narcissist is the narcissist.

Things Narcissists Do To Be The Center of Attention

Narcissism is on the rise in western countries. It's especially prevalent in the United States and Canada. You may have noticed narcissistic behavior in celebrities, politicians, and pro athletes. But, it's not limited to well-known individuals, you may have a narcissist living in your own home. Their self- absorbed behavior is hard to miss. Of course, being the center of attention is especially important to a narcissist. So, here are 10 things you may have noticed a narcissist do to be the center of attention.

This may sound like an exaggeration; but, in truth, a brick wall may possess the same levels of empathy, understanding, and validation that a narcissist does. Why? Because these people couldn't care less about what you're saying; no matter the logic or meaningfulness behind your intended dialogue.

Reverse Projection

Incessant Blaming

Extremely Competitive

Brag about their accomplishments

I am an expert skier, having been a ski racer in my teens, then a ski
    patroller and then a CSIA-certified ski instructor.

Don't forget Russian-official mind-reader, because you know how they think!

I was a ski racer from age 11 until age 17 then a Canadian Ski Patroller and then a ski instructor.

I've also been a competitive sailor, culminating in competing at the
    1998 Soling World Championships in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

And I'm a ten-year road racing driver and for the last 5 years, race
    driving instructor.

Those with NPD see themselves as better than others. They feel superior above the crowd. Additionally, they brag to others about their accomplishments, their power, intelligence, and attractiveness. They strive to be the best, and strangely enough, they're often successful in their professional careers. Narcissists self-flatter, exaggerating their accomplishments and their abilities. They must feel better than others because they have a frail ego. They need to boast and put others down because this builds them up. Finally, they worship their abilities and feel the need for everyone else to do the same.

Why don't narcissists have friends?

Adult narcissists are unhappy people, they're not nice to be around because they're so self-absorbed and arrogant. They can be charismatic and self- confident, which many people are drawn too at first, but it wears off as others realize the dark underside of the narcissist's personality. First impressions of a narcissist are deceiving. First impressions of a narcissist are that they are

Self-assured and competent
    Warm and charming
    Funny and witty
    Flashy or attractive

The initial impression fades over time as the true nature of how the narcissist is revealed.

LOL

I'd tell you a few things about myself that would cause ALL of you
    narcissists' heads to explode with jealousy, but no one asked, narcissist.

AlleyCat is NOT a narcissistic bore.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Sun Oct 15 21:09:19 2023

On 2023-10-15 21:08, AlleyCat wrote:

Wow. You had to post a reply to me that contained no text in reply to me at all.

Ohhhh... it's OK for you to do it, but when someone does it to you, you cry about it. Gotcha.

LOL!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05