• Letitia James Leaves Courtroom without Granting Interview After Judge T

From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 3 08:11:45 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Letitia James Leaves Courtroom without Granting Interview After Judge Tosses Out 80% of Her Case Against Trump

New York Attorney General Letitia James on Monday afternoon left the NYC courtroom without granting an interview after Judge Engoron tossed out 80% of her case against Trump.

According to reporters, Letitia James was too defeated to speak to the press after Judge Engoron said in closing remarks that the statute of limitations are in effect and reportedly tossed out 80% of her case.

BREAKING - YOUR REACTION: New York Attorney General Letitia James (@TishJames) leaves the courtroom without granting any interview after losing 80 percent of the case against Trump on day one because she could not figure out what the statute of limitations was. pic.twitter.com/3u2qiDLs31

- Simon Ateba (@simonateba) October 2, 2023

President Trump and his lawyers on Monday spoke to the press outside of a New York City courthouse after the conclusion of the opening day of the non-jury trial in a civil fraud case brought by Stalinist Letitia James.

Trump and an attorney for Trump said the judge conceded that the statute of limitations is in effect on transactions that closed prior to 2014, which makes up 80% of the case.

Earlier Monday President Trump blasted the radical judge as he held up a new report from Palm Beach County.

"Why are we trying a case that the appellate division of New York state has just ruled recently that we won 80% of our case and this judge refuses to acknowledge the ruling, which is plain for all to see," Trump said.

Trump and his lawyers emerged from the courthouse after the court session ended Monday afternoon.

President Trump said Judge Engoron conceded that the statute of limitations are in effect.

A lawyer for Trump spoke on this: "Based on the judge's comments at the end of the trial, it would appear that he is agreeing that all the transactions that closed prior to 2014 are now out of the case."

Trump chimed in: "Which are about 80% of the case."

WATCH:

BREAKING: Donald Trump says that the Judge has conceded that the statute of limitations are in effect on transactions that have closed prior to 2014, which he says makes up 80%, are now out of the case. pic.twitter.com/8xInaMGr6w

- Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) October 2, 2023

Letitia James had a chip on her shoulder and was very confident before the non- jury trial began Monday morning.

James ran her mouth before entering the courtroom.

WATCH:

https://twitter.com/simonateba/status/1708847048290631895

BREAKING - YOUR REACTION: New York Attorney General Letitia James says she will prove her case against Trump and that no one is above the law no matter how powerful they are. She is alleging that Trump is a fraudster who inflated the value of his assets to get loans. WATCH pic.twitter.com/VbdjWnoKJn

============================================================================

Joe Biden Is More Racist Than Republicans

"Americans can't distinguish "between a South Korean and someone from
    Beijing." - Joe Biden

Yup... they all look alike, Joe.

Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Bragged About His Ability to Work With Racists

Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Brags About a Segregationist Democrat Not Calling Him "Boy" Like He Did Others

Used Racist Term "Roaches" to Describe Black Kids Who Felt His Hairy Legs

Praised Democrat Segregationist Sen. John Stennis(D) as "Man of Character"

"Segregation Is Good for Black People" - Joe Biden

"(The) Democrat Party Needs More People Like Racist Democrat Governor George Wallace." - Joe Biden

Gave Speech About What's "Good for the Negro"

"... if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black..." - Joe Biden

"If my opponent wins, they're going to put y'all back in chains." - Joe Biden

Funny, since Democrats have been KEEPING Blacks "in chains" for 60 years, and PUT them there, in the first place. Lincoln and Frederick Douglas and H.R. Revels, Benjamin S. Turner, Josiah T. Walls, Joseph H. Rainey, Robert C. De Large, Jefferson H. Long, R. Brown Elliot were ALL Republicans

http://www.wordfoundations.com/wp- content/uploads/2016/08/First_Colored_Senator_and_Representatives.jpg

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle." - Joe Biden

Jungle: Slang term for a city or urban area.

"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking." - Joe Biden

Only people from India can work at 7-11?

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids" - Joe Biden... as opposed to "White Kids"? That would imply all poor kids are Black.

"I do not buy the concept, popular in the '60s, which said, "We have suppressed the black man for 300 years." - Joe Biden

Seems that THAT'S exactly what Democrats have been saying, ever since they found out that they could buy their votes so easily with free shit.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean." - Joe Biden

What... they're not SUPPOSED to be?

"We (Delawareans) were on the South's side in the Civil War." - Joe Biden

"I mean these Shylocks (Jews) who took advantage of, um, these women and men while overseas." - Joe Biden (Not "racist", per se, but still...)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Tue Oct 3 08:39:07 2023

On 2023-10-03 06:11, AlleyCat wrote:

Letitia James Leaves Courtroom without Granting Interview After Judge Tosses Out 80% of Her Case Against Trump

So you're not arguing that Trump didn't do anything wrong...

...just that they didn't catch him soon enough.

Got it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ken@21:1/5 to Alan on Tue Oct 3 13:54:16 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats XPost: alt.politics.usa.republican

Alan wrote:
    On 2023-10-03 06:11, AlleyCat wrote:

Letitia James Leaves Courtroom without Granting Interview After Judge
    Tosses
    Out 80% of Her Case Against Trump

So you're not arguing that Trump didn't do anything wrong...

...just that they didn't catch him soon enough.

Got it.

Are you going to assess DA James as to doing anything wrong?? Let's
    see: She ran for office on attacking Trump even before making an
    accusation. Then she filed charges when none of those she said were
    wronged were complaining or damaged in any way. One could argue she
    used her personal hatred to spend the taxpayers money to pursue the case
    simply because she hated the man.

I am not saying that Trump is an angel, but voters are watching the
    vendetta being played out. It is no wonder his polling numbers increase
    most every day. Meanwhile millions of dollars have gone into Biden
    LLC's and moved to Biden family members and no one has said what was
    given or done for those assets.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 4 22:25:36 2023

On Tue, 3 Oct 2023 08:39:07 -0700, Alan says...

So you're not arguing

Correct.

I'm stating.

New York Attorney General Letitia James on Monday afternoon left the NYC courtroom without granting an interview after Judge Engoron tossed out 80% of her case against Trump.

According to reporters, Letitia James was too defeated to speak to the press after Judge Engoron said in closing remarks that the statute of limitations are in effect and reportedly tossed out 80% of her case.

BREAKING - YOUR REACTION: New York Attorney General Letitia James (@TishJames) leaves the courtroom without granting any interview after losing 80 percent of the case against Trump on day one because she could not figure out what the statute of limitations was. pic.twitter.com/3u2qiDLs31

President Trump and his lawyers on Monday spoke to the press outside of a New York City courthouse after the conclusion of the opening day of the non-jury trial in a civil fraud case brought by Stalinist Letitia James.

Trump and an attorney for Trump said the judge conceded that the statute of limitations is in effect on transactions that closed prior to 2014, which makes up 80% of the case.

Earlier Monday President Trump blasted the radical judge as he held up a new report from Palm Beach County.

"Why are we trying a case that the appellate division of New York state has just ruled recently that we won 80% of our case and this judge refuses to acknowledge the ruling, which is plain for all to see," Trump said.

Trump and his lawyers emerged from the courthouse after the court session ended Monday afternoon.

President Trump said Judge Engoron conceded that the statute of limitations are in effect.

A lawyer for Trump spoke on this: "Based on the judge's comments at the end of the trial, it would appear that he is agreeing that all the transactions that closed prior to 2014 are now out of the case."

WATCH:

BREAKING: Donald Trump says that the Judge has conceded that the statute of limitations are in effect on transactions that have closed prior to 2014, which he says makes up 80%, are now out of the case. pic.twitter.com/8xInaMGr6w

Letitia James had a chip on her shoulder and was very confident before the non- jury trial began Monday morning.

WATCH:

BREAKING - YOUR REACTION: New York Attorney General Letitia James says she will prove her case against Trump and that no one is above the law no matter how powerful they are. She is alleging that Trump is a fraudster who inflated the value of his assets to get loans. WATCH pic.twitter.com/VbdjWnoKJn

Beijing." - Joe Biden

Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Bragged About His Ability to Work With Racists

Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Brags About a Segregationist Democrat Not Calling Him "Boy" Like He Did Others

"(The) Democrat Party Needs More People Like Racist Democrat Governor George Wallace." - Joe Biden

"... if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black..." - Joe Biden

Funny, since Democrats have been KEEPING Blacks "in chains" for 60 years, and PUT them there, in the first place. Lincoln and Frederick Douglas and H.R. Revels, Benjamin S. Turner, Josiah T. Walls, Joseph H. Rainey, Robert C. De Large, Jefferson H. Long, R. Brown Elliot were ALL Republicans

http://www.wordfoundations.com/wp- content/uploads/2016/08/First_Colored_Senator_and_Representatives.jpg

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle." - Joe Biden

"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking." - Joe Biden

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids" - Joe Biden... as opposed to "White Kids"? That would imply all poor kids are Black.

"I do not buy the concept, popular in the '60s, which said, "We have suppressed the black man for 300 years." - Joe Biden

Seems that THAT'S exactly what Democrats have been saying, ever since they found out that they could buy their votes so easily with free shit.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean." - Joe Biden

"I mean these Shylocks (Jews) who took advantage of, um, these women and men while overseas." - Joe Biden (Not "racist", per se, but still...)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Wed Oct 4 22:00:27 2023

On 2023-10-04 20:25, AlleyCat wrote:

So you're not arguing

Correct.

I'm stating.

And you're wrong...

As the judge said:

'“Statutes of limitations bar claims, not evidence,”'

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 5 01:02:08 2023

On Wed, 4 Oct 2023 22:00:27 -0700, Alan says...

So you're not arguing

Correct.

I'm stating.

And you're wrong...

I'm wrong?

Letitia James DIDN'T leave courtroom without granting interviews?

I know you're trying to argue the SECONDARY point, but I'm not. Letitia James left the courthouse without granting interviews, after what TRUMP perceived, was the judge tossing out "about" 80% of her case.

I am not wrong, if ANYONE is. How can *I* be "wrong"? A) I did not write the article, and B) I did not write the article.

If you think Trump is wrong... why don't you wait till he is "tried" and see how many of her accusations get addressed or never heard.

How can *I* be wrong? Do you see MY name in the byline? I guarantee you, I am a male. I can not get pregnant, no matter what you say, liberal. I can't lactate OR menstruate, either.

[parties of science, my ass)

by CRISTINA LAILA

Oct. 2, 2023 8:40 pm

WATCH:

WATCH:

Beijing." - Joe Biden

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Wed Oct 4 23:06:16 2023

On 2023-10-04 23:02, AlleyCat wrote:

So you're not arguing

Correct.

I'm stating.

And you're wrong...

I'm wrong?

Yes.

Letitia James DIDN'T leave courtroom without granting interviews?

Don't know. Don't care.

I know you're trying to argue the SECONDARY point, but I'm not. Letitia James left the courthouse without granting interviews, after what TRUMP perceived, was the judge tossing out "about" 80% of her case.

What Trump perceives isn't actually relevant.

Engoron refuted his perception.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gronk@21:1/5 to Siri Cruise on Sun Oct 8 22:59:25 2023

Siri Cruise wrote:
    AlleyCat wrote:

Letitia James Leaves Courtroom without Granting Interview
    After Judge Tosses
    Out 80% of Her Case Against Trump

As the judge explained, Don Fatso lied. Again.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2023/10/03/trump-fraud-trial-judge-strikes-down-ex-presidents-claim-he-threw-out-80-of-ags-case/

“Statutes of limitations bar claims, not evidence,” Engoron

heh heh

said Tuesday when debunking Trump’s claim, as quoted by the
    AP. “I want to emphasize: This trial is not an opportunity
    to relitigate what I have already decided,” he added,
    referring to his earlier order that allowed pre-2014 evidence.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gronk@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Sun Oct 8 23:01:49 2023

AlleyCat wrote:

So you're not arguing

Correct.

I'm stating.

And you're wrong...

I'm wrong?

Yes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2023/10/03/trump-fraud-trial-judge-strikes-down-ex-presidents-claim-he-threw-out-80-of-ags-case/

“Statutes of limitations bar claims, not evidence,” Engoron
    said Tuesday when debunking Trump’s claim, as quoted by the
    AP. “I want to emphasize: This trial is not an opportunity
    to relitigate what I have already decided,” he added,
    referring to his earlier order that allowed pre-2014 evidence.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05