• Who is John Sullivan? Left-wing Activist Charged in Capitol Riot

From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 30 22:37:00 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

Who is John Sullivan? Left-wing Activist Charged in Capitol Riot

https://www.newsweek.com/john-sullivan-capitol-attack-leftwing-antifa-1561898

John Sullivan is charged for knowingly ENTERING or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, and...

=====

A left-wing activist who openly documented and discussed his involvement in the pro-Donald Trump rally which turned into an insurrection at the Capitol is now facing criminal charges.

John Sullivan, 26, founder of protest group Insurgence USA, recorded himself entering through a Capitol window that had been broken out by the rioters before roaming the halls of Congress during the January 6 attack.

Sullivan, of Utah, told authorities that he was in Washington D.C. that day as an activist and journalist who was recording the events, but admitted he did not have any press credentials.
    SUBSCRIBE NOW FROM JUST $1 PER MONTH >

Prior to entering the Capitol building, Sullivan can be seen using a microphone to address the crowd outside and yelling "we about to burn this shit down" before leading the crowd in a chant of "it's time for a revolution," FBI Special Agent Matthew Foulger said in an affidavit.

As the mob pushed through barricades towards the Capitol, Sullivan was heard shouting: "We accomplished this shit. We did this together. Fuck yeah! We are all a part of this history," and "Let's burn this shit down."

Sullivan also filmed himself assisting those who were climbing up walls to get to the plaza just outside the Capitol Building entrance, telling them "You guys are fucking savage. Let's go!"

Once inside, Sullivan recorded the moment that 35-year-old Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed by police during the attempt to overthrow the government.

Sullivan also films himself speaking to law enforcement officers inside the Capitol, telling one: "the people have spoken," and "there are too many people, you gotta stand down, the people out there that tried to do that shit, they got hurt."

Sullivan voluntarily provided the FBI with copies of the video footage he shot that day.

Following the attack, Sullivan gave a number of media interviews including to CNN and ABC's Good Morning America where he discussed being inside the Capitol during the attempted siege.

Speaking to Rolling Stone, Sullivan said: "I was worried about people recognizing me and thinking that I was Antifa or, like, BLM or whatever.

"The entire time they're yelling, "Fuck Antifa! Fuck, BLM.' I'm not saying I'm Antifa, by any means. But I definitely believe Black Lives Matter."

Speaking to Desert News, Sullivan again claimed that he chanted and appeared to join in with the violence at the Capitol because "when you're in a massive crowd like that, you have to blend in."

============================================================================

Joe Biden Is More Racist Than Most Republicans

"Americans can't distinguish "between a South Korean and someone from
    Beijing." - Joe Biden

Yup... they all look alike, Joe.

Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Bragged About His Ability to Work With Racists

Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Brags About a Segregationist Democrat Not Calling Him "Boy" Like He Did Others

Used Racist Term "Roaches" to Describe Black Kids Who Felt His Hairy Legs

Praised Democrat Segregationist Sen. John Stennis(D) as "Man of Character"

"Segregation Is Good for Black People" - Joe Biden

"(The) Democrat Party Needs More People Like Racist Democrat Governor George Wallace." - Joe Biden

Gave Speech About What's "Good for the Negro"

"... if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black..." - Joe Biden

"If my opponent wins, they're going to put y'all back in chains." - Joe Biden

Funny, since Democrats have been KEEPING Blacks "in chains" for 60 years, and PUT them there, in the first place. Lincoln and Frederick Douglas and H.R. Revels, Benjamin S. Turner, Josiah T. Walls, Joseph H. Rainey, Robert C. De Large, Jefferson H. Long, R. Brown Elliot were ALL Republicans

http://www.wordfoundations.com/wp- content/uploads/2016/08/First_Colored_Senator_and_Representatives.jpg

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle." - Joe Biden

Jungle: Slang term for a city or urban area.

"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking." - Joe Biden

Only people from India can work at 7-11?

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids" - Joe Biden... as opposed to "White Kids"? That would imply all poor kids are Black.

"I do not buy the concept, popular in the "60s, which said, "We have suppressed the black man for 300 years." - Joe Biden

Seems that THAT'S exactly what Democrats have been saying, ever since they found out that they could buy their votes so easily with free shit.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean." - Joe Biden

What... they're not SUPPOSED to be?

"We (Delawareans) were on the South's side in the Civil War." - Joe Biden

"I mean these Shylocks (Jews) who took advantage of, um, these women and men while overseas." - Joe Biden (Not "racist", per se, but still...)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)