• Aw... The Poor Baby - Had His Criminal Activity Looked Into

From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 26 13:05:12 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

If it was a Trump who was on crack and forgot about the laptop, they'd have disseminated EVERY FUCKING byte.

01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00101100 00100000 01100110 01100001 01100111 01100111 01101111 01110100

Look it up, pussy.

On 26 Sep 2023 12:31:26 -0000, Bradley K. Sherman says...

"dedicated an extraordinary amount
    | of time and energy toward looking for, hacking into,
    | tampering with, manipulating, copying, disseminating, and
    | generally obsessing over data that they were given that was
    | taken or stolen."

Awwww... poor crack-head Biden. Forgot his waptop wif awl his criminal activity on it, and now wants to blame HIS crimes on someone else.

Rudy Giuliani made me smoke that crack! Rudy Giuliani made me take those bribes for me and the Big Guy!

So cracked, he forgot his laptop and now deflects and projects onto everyone else, his criminal activities.

Why doesn't he sue Apple too, for making their laptops too easy to hand over to someone else, like the cars that are too easy to break into, making Democrats the criminals they are?

============================================================================

Soy Boy

Slang used to describe Usenet "males" who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique (WHAT Usenet male physique? LOL) and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist (davej, wy Wee Edell, nonathletic (Rudy, and pretty much the entire Usenet group of liberals), has never been in a fight (getting your ass kicked, doesn't count), will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him (IF he EVER marries), and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis" (ALL pansy-ass pussy liberals, who can't argue a point, so they just scream NAZI! like leetle girls).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Tue Sep 26 11:42:54 2023

On 2023-09-26 11:05, AlleyCat wrote:

If it was a Trump who was on crack and forgot about the laptop, they'd have disseminated EVERY FUCKING byte.

01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00101100 00100000 01100110 01100001 01100111 01100111 01101111 01110100

Look it up, pussy.

On 26 Sep 2023 12:31:26 -0000, Bradley K. Sherman says...

"dedicated an extraordinary amount
    | of time and energy toward looking for, hacking into,
    | tampering with, manipulating, copying, disseminating, and
    | generally obsessing over data that they were given that was
    | taken or stolen."

Awwww... poor crack-head Biden. Forgot his waptop wif awl his criminal activity
    on it, and now wants to blame HIS crimes on someone else.

Pity you can't prove a word of that...

...and that you haven't reasoned out that if he's suing someone over this...

...then he isn't worried about what discovery might turn up.

Something for you to think about...

...when you learn to think.

:-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 26 14:01:35 2023

On Tue, 26 Sep 2023 11:42:54 -0700, Alan says...

Pity you can't refute anything I post, soy boy ski bunny.

No refutations, no replytations.

BACK to ignore status... unless...

Soy Boy

Slang used to describe Usenet "males" who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique (WHAT Usenet male physique? LOL) and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist (davej, wy Wee Edell, nonathletic (Rudy, and pretty much the entire Usenet group of liberals), has never been in a fight (getting your ass kicked, doesn't count), will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him (IF he EVER marries), and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis" (ALL pansy-ass pussy liberals, who can't argue a point, so they just scream NAZI! like leetle girls).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Tue Sep 26 12:13:12 2023

On 2023-09-26 12:01, AlleyCat wrote:

That's not the way it works, Pussey.

You have prove what YOU claim.

BACK to ignore status... unless...

...unless you grow a spine?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 26 20:52:45 2023

On Tue, 26 Sep 2023 12:13:12 -0700, Alan says...

That's not the way it works, Pussey.

You have prove what YOU claim.

That's not the way it works, Pansy. Look... I can do that too.

Show me the "rule" that says you have to "prove" everything you post. Why don't you ask all your gay buddies here, to prove everything they post?

Because it's just a childish troll game to you. No refutation... Filter: ignore

Everything I post has already been proven, gay bunny, THAT'S why I'm posting it. I don't post opinions. EVERYTHING I post is from scientists, and are backed by the data, that's readily available.

Help will always be given at alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, Bunny, to those who ask for it. All you need is to ask.

ftp://osisaf.met.no/prod_test/ice/index/v2p2/sh/osisaf_sh_sie_daily.txt

Because we know of your of your childish ways and games, we know you know the things I post are true. You just want to be a troll, and you're very good at it, and since you can't BE anything else, now that your reading Russian's minds days are over... troll it is.

If YOU would like anything proven TO you, I'm happy to oblige you and give you the addresses of those I'm quoting. I'm sure they'd LOVE to discuss their expertise with a rank amateur, such as you. I'm an amateur too, so don't think you can go there and make me look how you WANT me to look.

I'm not a undeserved narcissistic pig, like you. I can admit my amateurishness.

YOU can't. Why? (see below)

Are you asking me to prove it, JUST to prove it for your amusement, or are you saying that since *I*, myself, who doesn't count, at all in the grand Hunter Biden scheme to defraud and bribe, can't "prove" anything, Hunter is innocent?

Prove what YOU claim, bunny. You don't think he's innocent, that's why you don't bother. You just want to make others do you bidding, like all good low- self-esteemed nerd do. LOL Now, get back down there in that basement and get your figurines out and call your circle-jerk buds over to play a rousing game of D&D.

https://i.imgur.com/9H8V3be.mp4

See folks, this is the way pansy-ass pussy liberals THINK they're being clever, but they only DO this because they have ZERO refutations, and of course, their low self-esteem.

Play your childish pansy-ass games. You just can't prove Hunter did none of the things they've already proven he did, hence the games.

I prove it by making the statements in the first place, ski bunny... prove me wrong.

I don't give a flying rat's ass, what you think. You know he's guilty. You just want to show everyone how smart you THINK you are, huh, soy boy? (more below "soy boy")

Soy Boy

You probably spend a small amount of time feeling sorry for Alan, but elated when this undeserved narcissist starts spouting his need for validation by trying to make others look foolish. This ALWAYS backfires, because he has no clothes. He's too afraid to at least TRY to refute, hence the deflections and lies:

"Pity you can't prove a word of that."
    "It just doesn't signify anything of importance."
    "Since he was in the meeting, it would be pretty easy to refute."
    (you never did)
    "Got any proof of prevarication..."
    "So you present nothing."
    "You are a quite the big man in your mind, aren't you?"
    (look who's fucking talking, Russian official mind-reader)

Have you ever wondered how to make a Alan, the narcissist, miserable and what makes him afraid or triggered? (maybe for a second... then it's gone)

Just for the record, trying to make Alan, the narcissist, miserable might have its place for a short period of time, but I don't recommend focusing on it for too long as this will inevitably get old.

But, if you need a quik fix, let's get into the top things all narcissists, like Alan, hate.

How to Make Alan, the narcissist, Miserable

Lack Of Acknowledgment: (filter on ignore)

Even though he KNOWS he's being ignored, he continues to reply, as if ANYONE really cares, other than himself. THAT is narcissism.

It's no secret that most narcissists, like Alan, revel in admiration and validation (except for 'closet narcissists', like Alan). Alan depends on constant approval to maintain his sense of intrinsic worth. To achieve this goal, he TRIES to absorb (or steal) the energy of other people.

"Prove it."

Do you ever wonder why narcissists, like Alan, don't seem to mind the negative attention? It's because negative attention also fuels his narcissistic fire.

ANY attention, even NEGATIVE attention, IS STILL ATTENTION, and any form of attention gives him the incentive to keep going. It gives him the motivation to keep proving himself (by making others prove THEMSELVES.

In fact, he often likes negative attention better, because if you're still amused by his emotional crimes, he can try to exploit this.

Therefore, a lack of acknowledgment is the real threat. To Alan, the narcissist, indifference is even more of an issue than hatred. Alan's rather you have a negative opinion than have no opinion at all.

(sick fuck)

Narcissists, like Alan, can't stand it when no one is paying attention to him. Alan doesn't know how to feel important or special if he isn't the center of the universe or consuming someone's thoughts. This is also why the traditional Grey Rock method is often pointless and why complete avoidance is the best route (or extreme modified contact... just ignore the sick fuck).

When People Speak Factually:

Have you ever paid close attention to how Alan, the narcissist, speaks? He ALWAYS trying to belittle those he THINKS are below his station.

Additionally, through the use of cognitive empathy, he's spent his entire life observing the emotional language of other people, ESPECIALLY RUSSIAN SPORTS OFFICIALS and using it to his advantage. So, when you speak in facts instead of using emotion, he intuitively understands he has less of an upper hand.

Therefore, he hates it when someone challenges him with facts instead of emotion. Alan will usually retaliate with more arguing or hysteria. PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT!

This childish response simply shows that he feel out-of-control. Alan's attempt to elevate the conversation's intensity by throwing an emotional temper tantrum. PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT!

If anything, this dynamic only highlights the narcissist's immaturity. His inability to absorb facts demonstrates his incompetence in approaching most adult interactions.

Authority:

Narcissists, like Alan, detest authority. That's because he resents having to answer to anybody but himself (mommy orders him around, further compounding his anger).

"Ski lifts are closed... too much snow." Bu bu but snow is just a thing of the past, Alan says, even though we're seeing snow levels we saw in the 70s, when COČ was MUCH lower.

Any sense of authority threatens his inherent desire for power and control. "You can't ski here, bunny."

While narcissists, like Alan, can be intelligent, he often come across as combative and unfit in professional environments. If confronted by his inappropriate behavior, he tends to deny or rationalize his part. PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT!

Of course, it's no surprise that most authority figures dislike working with narcissists, like Alan. Supervisors (LOL) find him unruly and unreasonable.

Alan can't understand why the person can't follow basic directions without such volatile reactions.

Being Told No:

Of all things, Alan, the narcissist, hates being told no (and actually following through with it) tops the list. Narcissists, like Alan, are used to manipulating and weaseling his way into getting what he wants.

Often, he'll pull all the stops to accomplish this task. He's spent his whole life charming people to meet his needs.

That's why telling him no, and being adamant on your stance, often causes such an angry reaction. Alan, the narcissist, isn't just upset about the denial - he's downright confused by it!

Narcissists, like Alan, can't actually fathom why someone would refuse him. Because he lacks real empathy, he can't understand what must be going on in your mind. Moreover, even if he tries to comprehend it, he refuses to accept this reality.

Implementing Consequences:

Have you ever tried to set a boundary with Alan, the narcissist,? How well did it go? Most likely, you tried to implement a limit, and he reacted in one of three ways:

Dismissing you altogether and gas-lighting your feelings, acknowledging his mistake (LOL), and then doing nothing to change.

Narcissists, like Alan, can't accept any real consequences. Alan can't see when he's wrong, and he can't understand how someone would ever think he's wrong. And even if the narcissist understood this, he simply wouldn't care. As a result, he tends to react disproportionately to boundaries and serious conversations as a means to intimidate you and force you into compliance.

Unfortunately, many people simply give up on trying to implement consequences with narcissists, like Alan.

(filters set to ignorte)

Losing At Anything:

Narcissists, like Alan, can resemble toddlers, in that he tend to be extremely sore losers. Alan struggles to accept losing, and he also tends to lash out when it happens. A few scenarios may occur:

Alan repeatedly proclaims a person on Usenet is incompetent. Alan's attempt to defame or humiliate the winner. Alan pretends he didn't care about winning. Alan insists that he "let the other person" take the spotlight. Alan refuses to accept that he lost and awkwardly acts as if he's the actual winner.

Public Humiliation:

Because narcissists, like Alan, are sore losers, he can't handle real or perceived public humiliation. Alan just can't tolerate the threat of failure. To him, public humiliation is the ultimate form of defeat.

(and THAT'S why he HAS to be the last poster in a thread, if he has felt that he's been slighted, in the least)

We all know that narcissists, like Alan, have incredibly fragile egos. When he believes someone is making fun of him or if he's not the perceived expert or authority in a public setting, it jolts his existence. As a result, he'll do anything to protect his fragile ego. Some common responses include:

Laughing it off in public only to lash out later

Making up lies about anyone who is a real expert. ("Dr. Ian Clark is not a REAL climatologist!!!")

Expectations of Commitment

Most narcissists, like Alan, are terrible with commitment. Although he believes he deserves all senses of loyalty, he doesn't usually provide it himself. As a result, when he gets into relationships (mommy only), he doesn't consider her needs. He's only accounting for his own emotions, impulses, and desires.

Unfortunately, his mother holds onto wistful hope about her narcissist changing. She listens to how the narcissist praises and adores her. She holds onto fleeting promises that this time will be different.

Yet, Alan, the narcissist makes all the rules. Alan decides what he wants to do, and he does it when he wants to do it. Therefore, he can break and change the rules in ways that suits him.

Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it!

99% of Other People:

How many friends does your narcissist have? Probably very few (more like NONE). Usually, his only friends are other people who validate his narcissism, like mommy.

Subsequently, how often do you hear Alan complain about other people? (ALL THE TIME) More times than you can count, probably! That's because a single wrongdoing often results in lifetime resentment. One mistake tarnishes an entire reputation.

Narcissists, like Alan, struggle to get along with anyone who doesn't fit into his falsified worldview. Alan can't stand to be challenged. Alan can't tolerate the ideas that other people may know more than him.

If he's a cerebral narcissist, he is convinced that he is unique and should only associate with other special or high-status individuals. In fact, when confronted with anything that contradicts his sense of god-like stature, you can bet that his reaction will be explosive and malicious.

Therefore, narcissists, like Alan, can't tolerate people who actually live in reality. That's why you rarely see people with strong boundaries tolerating narcissists, like Alan, for very long.

When You Change The Status Quo:

Narcissists, like Alan, hate change when it's out of his control. When you challenge Alan, the narcissist, he remains in a defeating pattern full of resentment and frustration, lashing out to make himself feel dominate.

Prove it!

I did.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoBody@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Wed Sep 27 07:14:56 2023

On Tue, 26 Sep 2023 14:01:35 -0500, AlleyCat <al@aohell.com> wrote:

Rudely can't refute a meow.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05