• No

From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 22 00:58:53 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats XPost: alt.politics.usa.republican

On Thu, 21 Sep 2023 23:35:23 -0500, super70s says...

Now you're flailing and backtracking

No.

can.politics

=====

"Please find my backtracking".

Would You Think I Was Talking To You, If I Started A Sentence With...?

... all you ambitious young ladies out there don't trip over yourself...?

Especially since there ARE no "ambitious young ladies out there", reading ANY of this.

LOL... liberals.

=====

How in the fuck could I be backtracking, when I'm telling you why I did what I did?

Are you in an insane asylum, because you just making shit up? Do you think this bothers me? LOL... no... it bothers you to no end, that's why you won't let it go and keep posting your made up bullshit in threads.

Again.

Up

Bug

Ass. LOL

You're pathetic and weak. JUST like Rudy.

Aw... Poor Wittle Toddler Upset By A Micro-Micro-Micro Aggression So Damn Infinitesimal It's Barely Worth Mentioning, Buy Still Thinks It's An
    "Attack" - [giggle]

Aw... poor wit-el toddler... soooo sensitive.

Are you the same AlleyCat who posted on Sept. 19:

I'll only attack back, if I've been attacked first,

(have you "attacked" me, at all? Then, game on, dumb ass)

Uhhh... stupid (yes, that's an ATTACK!)... your slate is not wiped clean, JUST because we're in a new thread. I don't hold grudges (once I close this program, I forget ALLLLLL about you fucking left wing children), but fer Chrise Sake... my post was not an attack. (see it below) Maybe you can show us the "attack" words. The word, doubtful, comes to mind.

I'm not champing at the bit to attack you back, even if you attack me "first". What you quoted me saying doesn't mean I'm going to go tit-for-tat. You have attacked... period, so now, you're open for a little payback... NOT that I will. I didn't. The post you're whining about, had so little in the way of an attack, so... see? I'm NOT going tit-for-tat.

I don't HAVE to "attack" you whiney babies... OR wait to be able to do so. It's just in the back of my mind (FAR back!), that you HAVE "attacked' me, so you're open game... now.

But again... it's just there. I'm not simmering like you liberals do...
    waiting to pounce every chance you get, like Rudy.

Where IS that idiot psycho, anyway?

If you think calling someone a name because they're being pedantic, obtuse and just plain downright stupid, is an attack, you might be in the wrong place, good buddy.

This is a politics newsgroup. https://i.imgur.com/47wY2Gj.mp4

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think Brucie, Bradley OR HoleMan have ever attacked me "first", but DAMN BOY, they deserve it, for the lies they told and keep telling. They make shit up, nearly out of whole cloth. They DESERVE to be attacked, whether they instigated attacks towards me or anyone else.

Some "rules" don't NEED to be written, therefore, enforced. You tell lies, you SHOULD be attacked.

What they do is an affront to any clear-thinking person, and VERY childish, so yeah... in our minds, they ARE attacking first... they're attacking sensibilities, and DO need to be addressed, dressed down and attacked. To me, that's what Usenet is about. If you engage in debate with someone, and they continue to lie and make shit up... it's open season on them.

If you think what's below, is an "attack", your father must have been very proud, and who thought you were the biggest pussy on Earth, because all REAL men love pussy. (QED... THAT was an attack)

You don't seem to understand the "I attack, only if I'm attacked", thingy.
    It does NOT mean tit-for-tat... you attack, you get attacked back (maybe not), but it doesn't mean someone will ONLY attack back for every "new" attack.

Carry-overs. Learn it. Love it. Live it.

You attack, that opens the door for attack till the end of time, IF THAT'S WHAT I OR ANYONE ELSE WANTS. There are no rules, nerd, so stop your bullshit whining.

IIRC Donald Trump has said the same thing, of course it's one his Big
    Lies -- he attacks at will and unprovoked.

Unprovoked? Unprovoked. UNPROVOKED? Jeez... you're a kook... kookier than Rudy and Alan, if you think Trump was never provoked, by the likes of CNN and MSNBC and EVERY other winger outlet, before attacking BACK.

THAT those media groups have attacked him, opened the door for Trump to attack back, any fucking time he wants. NO slate clearing. CNN has lied about Trump ever since he decided to run for President as a Republican.

You fucking hypocrites. Trump could have acted the EXACT same way he's acted ever since he decided to run, and you'd be IN LOVE WITH HIM, if he had decided to run as a Democrat. Guaranteed.

Biden is MUCH more of a racist than Trump, and you love Biden. So, what's your problem with Trump? List them here: _________________________________________

Remember... whatEVER you write, I can fill in the exact same lines when describing Biden. The EXACT same lines. ANYTHING you say you don't like about Trump, there's MORE on Biden. I bet you gulped when you read that, because you know it's true.

What... was Trump supposed to be nice to CNN after they lied about him constantly... every day... for years!? It's thinking like that, Toddler that gives you liberals your reputations, for being child-like liars.

Like I said... you attack, AT ALL, you open yourself for retribution FOR EVER, no matter what or how long it's been. What... I was supposed to wait (though I didn't attack you this time), for you to attack me "again"?

Grow up.

And no, I didn't "attack first," I posted about that old lech Rudy
    Giuliani hitting on a young lady 52 years his junior and you started attacking.

LOL... boy, you're stupid.

I NEVER meant "I'll only attack back, if I've been attacked first", to mean I'll ONLY attack after each and every attack on me.

You liberals are fucking dense and WAY too literal for your own good.

=====

LOL... Toddler Calls His Fella (giggle) Usenetters Girls... As It Should Be, of Course

(not an attack)

On Wed, 20 Sep 2023 21:13:51 -0500, super70s says...

THIS, IS AN "ATTACK"?

All you ambitious young ladies (Lee, Wee wy, Tom Sr., Brucie, Bradwee, et al.) out there don't trip over yourself applying for a position in a new Trump administration, lol.

Who else WOULD you be addressing from Usenet? Nobody reads this shit outside of Usenetters.

THAT'S an "attack"? I SO aptly named you, Toddler. You'll cry at anything, if you think that was an attack. Show us the EXACT words, that mean "attack" to you... or just cry some more.

No, son... that was...

https://youtu.be/-aWcZShT4cI

If you thought that was an attack, you might as well killfile me now, because whatever I write from here on out, will probably seem a LOT more "attacky" than that.

I was simply making a joke out of YOU saying "girls out there". There are no girls IN here or out. Like I said... no one read our shit, "out there."

============================================================================

Holier-than-thou LIBERAL Canadians, think they're soooo superior when it comes to slavery, because they "ended" it (not really) a mere 30 years earlier.

Canada "ended" slavery a mere 30 years before Lincoln wrote the "Emancipation Proclamation".

HOW does that make Canada ANY "better" or different? It doesn't.

Canada's Shameful, Modern-Day Slave Trade https://torontosun.com/2012/02/10/canadas-shameful-modern-day-slave- trade/wcm/2e410af6-9dc4-4ef7-bc3e-821a5970ed41

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters Today

More Canadians Say Racism Is A "Serious Problem" Today Than 1 Year Ago

Canada Urged To Open Its Eyes To Systemic Racism In Wake Of Police Violence

Racism In Canada Is Ever-Present, But We Have A Long History Of Denial

Majority (60%) See Racism as a Serious Problem in Canada Today, Up 13 points Since Last Year

Nearly a Third of Canadians (28%) Say They Have Personally Experienced Racism in the Past Year - 24 July 2020 https://www.ipsos.com/en-ca/majority-60-see-racism-serious-problem-canada- today-13-points-last-year

Canada's Enduring Legacy Of Power, Politics And Racism https://theclarion.ca/politicslaw/canadians-no-less-racist-than-americans/

75 Per Cent of Canadians Polled, Say Royal Canadian Mounted Police Has Systemic Racism Issue

Systemic Racism In The Royal Canadian Mounted Police Force https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/07/11/study-canadians-agree-rcmp-systemic- racism/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 22 06:08:29 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 05:18:44 -0500, super70s says...

On 2023-09-22 05:58:53 +0000, AlleyCat said:

No.

can.politics

<snip 233 lines of your innermost ruminations and typical cut 'n paste
    BS which nobody -- especially myself -- cares to read all the way
    through because you're such an uninteresting, dishonest and ornery individual>

And yet, here you are. You're not fooling ANYONE. We know you look through everything I write, because you're a low self-esteemed narcissistic nerdy nerd, who HAS to make sure I didn't say anything about you that's not true.

LOL... you and Rudy... two pees in a pod.

THAT you took the time to snip it, and it takes knowing WHERE to snip, my guess, is that you read it. Liar.

We see you failed to offer any proof of my "backtracking".

And, pretty sure, you can only PHYSICALLY flail. HOW do you flail in words? Example?

=====

No.

can.politics

=====

Especially since there ARE no "ambitious young ladies out there", reading ANY of this.

LOL... liberals.

=====

How in the fuck could I be backtracking, when I'm telling you why I did what I did?

Are you in an insane asylum, because you just making shit up? Do you think this bothers me? LOL... no... it bothers you to no end, that's why you won't let it go and keep posting your made up bullshit in threads.

Again.

Up

Bug

Ass. LOL

Aw... Poor Wittle Toddler Upset By A Micro-Micro-Micro Aggression So Damn Infinitesimal It's Barely Worth Mentioning, Buy Still Thinks It's An
    "Attack" - [giggle]

Uhhh... stupid (yes, that's an ATTACK!)... your slate is not wiped clean, JUST because we're in a new thread. I don't hold grudges (once I close this program, I forget ALLLLLL about you fucking left wing children), but fer Chrise Sake... my post was not an attack. (see it below) Maybe you can show us the "attack" words. The word, doubtful, comes to mind.

I'm not champing at the bit to attack you back, even if you attack me "first". What you quoted me saying doesn't mean I'm going to go tit-for-tat. You have attacked... period, so now, you're open for a little payback... NOT that I will. I didn't. The post you're whining about, had so little in the way of an attack, so... see? I'm NOT going tit-for-tat.

I don't HAVE to "attack" you whiney babies... OR wait to be able to do so. It's just in the back of my mind (FAR back!), that you HAVE "attacked' me, so you're open game... now.

If you think calling someone a name because they're being pedantic, obtuse and just plain downright stupid, is an attack, you might be in the wrong place, good buddy.

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think Brucie, Bradley OR HoleMan have ever attacked me "first", but DAMN BOY, they deserve it, for the lies they told and keep telling. They make shit up, nearly out of whole cloth. They DESERVE to be attacked, whether they instigated attacks towards me or anyone else.

Some "rules" don't NEED to be written, therefore, enforced. You tell lies, you SHOULD be attacked.

What they do is an affront to any clear-thinking person, and VERY childish, so yeah... in our minds, they ARE attacking first... they're attacking sensibilities, and DO need to be addressed, dressed down and attacked. To me, that's what Usenet is about. If you engage in debate with someone, and they continue to lie and make shit up... it's open season on them.

If you think what's below, is an "attack", your father must have been very proud, and who thought you were the biggest pussy on Earth, because all REAL men love pussy. (QED... THAT was an attack)

It does NOT mean tit-for-tat... you attack, you get attacked back (maybe not), but it doesn't mean someone will ONLY attack back for every "new" attack.

You attack, that opens the door for attack till the end of time, IF THAT'S WHAT I OR ANYONE ELSE WANTS. There are no rules, nerd, so stop your bullshit whining.

Unprovoked? Unprovoked. UNPROVOKED? Jeez... you're a kook... kookier than Rudy and Alan, if you think Trump was never provoked, by the likes of CNN and MSNBC and EVERY other winger outlet, before attacking BACK.

THAT those media groups have attacked him, opened the door for Trump to attack back, any fucking time he wants. NO slate clearing. CNN has lied about Trump ever since he decided to run for President as a Republican.

You fucking hypocrites. Trump could have acted the EXACT same way he's acted ever since he decided to run, and you'd be IN LOVE WITH HIM, if he had decided to run as a Democrat. Guaranteed.

Biden is MUCH more of a racist than Trump, and you love Biden. So, what's your problem with Trump? List them here: _________________________________________

Remember... whatEVER you write, I can fill in the exact same lines when describing Biden. The EXACT same lines. ANYTHING you say you don't like about Trump, there's MORE on Biden. I bet you gulped when you read that, because you know it's true.

What... was Trump supposed to be nice to CNN after they lied about him constantly... every day... for years!? It's thinking like that, Toddler that gives you liberals your reputations, for being child-like liars.

Like I said... you attack, AT ALL, you open yourself for retribution FOR EVER, no matter what or how long it's been. What... I was supposed to wait (though I didn't attack you this time), for you to attack me "again"?

Grow up.

I NEVER meant "I'll only attack back, if I've been attacked first", to mean I'll ONLY attack after each and every attack on me.

=====

LOL... Toddler Calls His Fella (giggle) Usenetters Girls... As It Should Be, of Course

(not an attack)

THIS, IS AN "ATTACK"?

All you ambitious young ladies (Lee, Wee wy, Tom Sr., Brucie, Bradwee, et al.) out there don't trip over yourself applying for a position in a new Trump administration, lol.

Who else WOULD you be addressing from Usenet? Nobody reads this shit outside of Usenetters.

THAT'S an "attack"? I SO aptly named you, Toddler. You'll cry at anything, if you think that was an attack. Show us the EXACT words, that mean "attack" to you... or just cry some more.

No, son... that was...

If you thought that was an attack, you might as well killfile me now, because whatever I write from here on out, will probably seem a LOT more "attacky" than that.

I was simply making a joke out of YOU saying "girls out there". There are no girls IN here or out. Like I said... no one read our shit, "out there."

Holier-than-thou LIBERAL Canadians, think they're soooo superior when it comes to slavery, because they "ended" it (not really) a mere 30 years earlier.

Canada "ended" slavery a mere 30 years before Lincoln wrote the "Emancipation Proclamation".

Canada's Shameful, Modern-Day Slave Trade https://torontosun.com/2012/02/10/canadas-shameful-modern-day-slave- trade/wcm/2e410af6-9dc4-4ef7-bc3e-821a5970ed41

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters Today

Majority (60%) See Racism as a Serious Problem in Canada Today, Up 13 points Since Last Year

Nearly a Third of Canadians (28%) Say They Have Personally Experienced Racism in the Past Year - 24 July 2020 https://www.ipsos.com/en-ca/majority-60-see-racism-serious-problem-canada- today-13-points-last-year

Canada's Enduring Legacy Of Power, Politics And Racism https://theclarion.ca/politicslaw/canadians-no-less-racist-than-americans/

75 Per Cent of Canadians Polled, Say Royal Canadian Mounted Police Has Systemic Racism Issue

Systemic Racism In The Royal Canadian Mounted Police Force https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/07/11/study-canadians-agree-rcmp-systemic- racism/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From super70s@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Fri Sep 22 05:18:44 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats XPost: alt.politics.usa.republican

No.

can.politics

through because you're such an uninteresting, dishonest and ornery
    individual>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From super70s@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Fri Sep 22 12:20:45 2023

On 2023-09-22 11:08:29 +0000, AlleyCat said:

On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 05:18:44 -0500, super70s says...

No.

can.politics

through because you're such an uninteresting, dishonest and ornery
    individual>

And yet, here you are.

I said I didn't even care to read them through dingleberry, including
    the rest of this one.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 23 00:21:55 2023

No.

can.politics

=====

LOL... liberals.

=====

Again.

Up

Bug

Ass. LOL

"Attack" - [giggle]

Grow up.

=====

(not an attack)

THIS, IS AN "ATTACK"?

No, son... that was...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 23 13:38:45 2023

<can.politics adultery reinstated - after being childisshly removed>

(WTLsHsE]

On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 12:20:45 -0500, super70s says...

And yet, here you are.

I said I didn't even care to read them through dingleberry, including
    the rest of this one.

And you lied, hence MY truths, and your chicken shitedness or not answering a simple question on YOUR statements.

Answer one simple question, liar... or are you incapable of doing so, WITHOUT lying?

No.

LOL... liberals.

=====

Again.

Up

Bug

Ass. LOL

"Attack" - [giggle]

Grow up.

=====

(not an attack)

THIS, IS AN "ATTACK"?

No, son... that was...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05