• Only Low Self-Esteem Nerds Think They "Win" on Usenet

From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 20:55:34 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 21:21:49 -0400, Governor Swill says...

Siri's idea of substantive replies:

"I can feel your luv."

"I, myself, don't have close acquaintances with imaginary persons."

"You are an obsessive little freak."

"Phil who?"

"You."

"Thanks for giving me laugh in a dour week."

"Are you saying gays never have children?"

One liner replies.

Soooo substantive.

I win.

Nailed it!

He sure did.

I win.

LOL... nerds, and ONLY nerds think they have to win. Such low-self-esteem.

OK... you win. Nerd.

https://i.imgur.com/g9UfSG4.mp4

If it makes you feel better about your crummy life.

https://i.imgur.com/gUcGwoi.jpg

==============================================================================

Common Disguises of People with Low Self-Esteem

Low self-esteem's first "disguise" is pretending to be valid and true.

Low self-esteem is a painful belief system; sufferers create habits, even entire lifestyles, based on managing those beliefs and that pain.

Studies show that people with low self-esteem establish behaviors that protect themselves from the failure and rejection they fear and expect.

1. Isolation: I bet 90% of the low self-esteemed nerds here live ONLY with mommy.

2. Over-achievement: Ahhh... the "I'll win if I finish my math assignment first!" quest.

3. Perfectionism: Rudy's a stickler for grammar and spelling being correct, but fucks up more than anyone, taking us back to #2.

4. Boredom: Low self-esteem Usenet nerds have NOTHING going on in their lives, 'cept sitting at home, waiting to do mommy's bidding, so they get on Usenet and rage.

5. Meanness: That snippy, snarky, wicked critic, castigator, or complainer might employ the same reflexes as a wounded creature: scratch, sting, bite; attack to overcompensate for real or perceived weakness.

These disguises aim to manage pain. This is self-hatred's driving force: a suffering that feels eternal, yet deserved. Its captives lurch through life trying to dodge or soothe it while involuntarily creating more.

(hence the all-day outings on Usenet)

And these disguises can lead to misdiagnoses. They are not causes; they are effects. How often, seeing just such symptoms and not searching further, do we mistreat others?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)