• LOL... Liberal Toddler Hates It When I Reply Like a Liberal, "Adding" T

From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to liberal. I addressed what TODDLER on Wed Sep 6 21:11:26 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

LOL... Liberal toddler hates it when I reply to just like a liberal, adding things into "evidence" not previously discussed... Just like he did, when he mentioned Elizabeth Warren into a discussion about why BRITISH PEOPLE don't like trump.

Fucking hypocrite liberals.

Elizabeth Warren was NOT a part of THIS topic:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/c/S6yVjeF9a0c/m/FNBGC6PJAQAJ

But ohhhhh... that didn't stop TODDLER from going off-topic, like a good liberal. I addressed what TODDLER said, so the following question was as stupid to ask, as toddler is.

Did Elizabeth Warren have a damn thing to do with the reason those
    Native Americans were there that day, blithering idiot? - super70s

What the fuck does THAT matter? YOU'RE the one who brought her up, OFF- TOPICALLY, toddler.

"Exactly, one of the worst examples was when a Native American was invited to the White House for some award ceremony and he started talking about ELIZABETH "POCAHONTAS" WARREN out of the blue. He thought he was being real clever but he just looked like an ass. Never mind how insulting it was to Warren, it was also insulting to the Native American.

I'll ask YOU a question: Did Elizabeth Warren have a damn thing to do with the reason British people don't like Trump, you blithering idiot?

See... moron? YOU'RE the one who fucked up the thread with YOUR Elizabeth Warren bullshit.

No... she was NOT a part of the "why British people don't like Trump, so why did YOU bring her up, and piss, moan and cry about it when someone countered your bullshit with REAL shit about Elizabeth Warren?

Because YOU, my friend, THINK like a toddler. I don't give a FUCK how old you are. You THINK like a toddler. YOU remind me of those nerds who sat up front in class and tattled on everyone when the teacher had to step out, and was always mumbling under their breath that they were going to kill everyone and fly off in the Starship Enterprise and rule the galaxy from the bridge next to Spock.

Getting back to the OFF-TOPIC bullshit YOU started and then whined about, AFTER you introduced the off-topic topic of Elizabeth Warren. What does SHE have to do with British people?

Is she ALSO 1/1024th British? LOL Idiot.

WHO in the FUCK said she had to BE at that White House meet, for me to discuss her? YOU brought her up. Fucking toddler.

Toddler, YOU brought her up, you fucking moron... WHO said she had to be ANYWHERE for her to be discussed... YOU?

YOU'RE the one who breached Usenet etiquette by bringing something to the discussion, that was NOT part of the original post.

WHY DO BRITISH PEOPLE HATE TRUMP?

SpermMan did NOT say ANYTHING about Elizabeth Warren, so it's YOU who should explain the action of YOU bringing her up.

No, Elizabeth Warren was not at the White House that day, but what the fuck does THAT matter? SpermMan said NOTHING about "that time" at the White House, so fuck off with your bullshit LIBERAL arguing. (see below)

We ALL know why you and your fella butt-buddies DO that... it's to deflect away from something YOU don't want to discuss, either because you're embarrassed by it (like Biden) or you can't refute what was said. Go ahead, refute what I said about Warren, or just shut the fuck up and quit crying. YOU brought her up.

That's a Rudy'ism.

Are you a Rudy Jr. now, because there are many other pansy-ass pussy fucks here who hold the mantle of being Rudy's mirror image, 'cept much taller. [giggle]

Awwww... is wiberal angwy wif me for adding "outside" issues, LIKE A LIBERAL? Well, TODDLER, *I* didn't bring her up... YOU DID, and what I said about her, fell in line with what YOU said.

I still don't see why you asked that stupid question, about her "being there". I'm going to start calling you Chauncey Gardner.

WHO said I can't talk about Elizabeth Warren past what YOU said about her, Chauncey? You're just embarrassed so much by her, that you don't want to talk about her, because she embarrassed the whole Democrat Party.

Oh well... too fucking bad, mommy's tit-sucking toddler... I'll discuss whatever I want, especially when YOU brought something up that NEEDED to be addressed. WHO said I was not allowed to do what you lost your fucking mind over? YOU?

Puhleeze.

I'll talk about whatever the fuck I want, and no amount of crying and whining from you and Chicken Shit swill, will change my posting routine.

Do you want me to show you the 100s, possibly 1000s of times YOU and others added things not yet discussed in a thread?

Your butt-buddies Rudy, Alan Baker and the others do this CONSTANTLY. If you had a mature bone in your body, toddler, you'd just ignore the change in topic, or you can address it like a man, if you want to or if you think I'm wrong.

Since I didn't "change the topic (YOU did), I don't feel the need to discuss WHY I did it or answer your stupid fucking question. YOU brought Warren up, not me.

Alan and Rudy and co. do this constantly, but do I sit there and write OVER AND OVER again, trying to get a response out of them, (like they do me?) like a toddler not getting enough attention from mommy?

No. I either say, "Non-sequitur noted: thank you. Now go suck a dick... We know you're Jonesing for one", or I ignore the non-sequitur and move onto something ON-TOPIC.

Sometimes, I appease them and talk about it, no matter HOW off-topic it was, simply because it's a lie and they know it. I care NOT what others think of what they said.

Unlike Rudy, who HAS to reply to EVERY post of mine that might mention him, lest anyone think lesser of him (too late), because his self-esteem is so low... I can ignore him.

I didn't do that with your Elizabeth Warren bullshit. She was VERY much a topic OF the discussion, because YOU made her one. But, because YOU'RE so embarrassed by her (what... are you from MassRACISTchusettes?), you acted like the toddler you are?

What *I* posted about her was VERY relevant to what YOU brought up, off-topic, so fuck off, toddler.

*****************************************************************************

Why Many Native Americans ARE ANGRY With Elizabeth Warren

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/17/us/politics/elizabeth-warren-dna-test.html

17 Oct 2018851 Senator Elizabeth Warren angered many Native Americans by releasing the results of a DNA test to help back up her claim to Native American heritage. Joseph Prezioso/Agence...

=====

Native American Critics Still Wary Of Warren Despite Apology Tour

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/27/native-american-critics-elizabeth- warren-1475903

27 Aug 2019 - As Sen. Elizabeth Warren has surged in the 2020 polls, she has made more aggressive moves to quash the lingering controversy around her past claims of Native American ancestry. But some...

=====

Elizabeth Warren's Native American Problem Just Got Even Worse - CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/06/politics/elizabeth-warren-native- american/index.html

6 Feb 2019 - Elizabeth Warren's Native American problem just got even worse Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large Updated 4:36 PM EST, Wed February 6, 2019 Link Copied! Ad Feedback Video Ad...

=====

Did Elizabeth Warren Check The Native American Box When She "Applied ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/everything-you-need-to- know-about-the-controversy-over-elizabeth-warrens-claimed-native-american- heritage/2012/09/27/d0b7f568-08 - A5-11 - E2-a10 - C-fa5a255a9258_blog.html

27 Sep 2012 - Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass.) has focused his campaign's attention back on the self-proclaimed Native American heritage of his Democratic challenger, Harvard Law School professor Elizabeth...

=====

ELIZABETH WARREN HECKLED By Native American Ancestry Protester At ...

https://www.newsweek.com/elizabeth-warren-native-american-georgia-campaign- 2020-election-1334017

The "1/2020 - Th" mock campaign logo references a DNA test Warren took to prove her Native American heritage The Boston Globe. "The facts suggest that you absolutely have a Native American ancestor ...

=====

NATIVE AMERICANS TELL WARREN TO RENOUNCE ANCESTRY Claim After ... - Insider

https://www.businessinsider.com/native-americans-warren-to-renounce-ancestry- claim-dna-test-2020-2?op=1

Elizabeth Warren speaks at a campaign rally. Scott Olson/Getty Images. A new letter signed by over 200 Cherokees and other Native Americans called on Elizabeth Warren to denounce her family's ...

=====

ELIZABETH WARREN APOLOGIZES For Heritage Claim, Woos Native American ...

https://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/elizabeth-warren-apology-native-american- ancestry-claim-1.5253585

Elizabeth Warren, 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful, speaks during the first day of the Frank LaMere Native American Presidential Forum held Monday at the Orpheum Theatre in Sioux City, Iowa.

=====

WARREN APOLOGIZES FOR "HARM I HAVE CAUSED" AT NATIVE AMERICAN EVENT

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/19/elizabeth-warren-apologizes-native- american-event-1468119

19 Aug 2019 - Sen. Elizabeth Warren apologized Monday to a Native American audience over her handling of past claims of native ancestry, telling a group of tribal leaders that she realized it had been...

=====

The Facts On Elizabeth Warren's DNA Test - Factcheck.Org

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/10/the-facts-on-elizabeth-warrens-dna-test/

Posted on October 30, 2018. 6.4K. Two weeks ago, Sen. Elizabeth Warren released the results of a genetic test showing she has a small but detectable amount of Native American DNA. The report ...

=====

The report concluded there is "strong evidence" she had a Native American ancestor approximately six to 10 generations ago.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

========================================================================

The Liberal Argument Outline

1. Use spun facts:

These can be found on Huffington Post, Daily Kos, MSNBC, and many other liberal sources. What they do is take facts, polls or arguments and add a liberal spin in a weak attempt to make bad news for liberals look good. These are easily debunked and exposed as lies by going to the original source and posting the hard, cold facts with NO spin.

Note: At this point, you have won. It should never take more than one
    post to win an argument with a liberal. It is recommended that you claim victory and disengage at this point. If you continue, for fun or
    experimental purposes, no further logic will be forthcoming from the
    liberals.

2. The Next Step For The Liberal Will Be To Attempt To Discredit Your
    Source

If it is Fox or any perceived "right wing" source, they will refuse to
    believe it. If it is a non-partisan source, they will claim it is right
    wing, if it is a left of center source, they will find another lefty
    source to "prove" you are wrong. They will not discuss the facts
    themselves, as they know they have lost. If you must go down this road
    (there is a high entertainment value), don't allow this diversion. Go
    back to the facts.

3. The Limbaugh Defense:

This is one that comes out early and often. Although you know they never listen to Rush Limbaugh and have no idea what he says, they will drag him out and claim you are a Ditto head. This is another diversionary tactic. It has no relevance and is an attempt to change the subject. The more desperate they are, the more childish and ridiculous the reference to Limbaugh becomes: Flush, LimpBag, etc. Ignore this and re-post the facts. DO NOT BE DIVERTED.

4. The Personal Attack:

Another common thread. Also designed to divert the lost argument. NEVER give any hint of personal information. Even something as innocuous as "I am a chef".

They will attempt to engage you and call you a liar to divert attention
    from the original lost argument. Ignore this and re-post the facts yet
    to be refuted.

5. Name Calling:

Still another diversion. If you fail to give them any personal information, they will attempt to draw you out to gain more insight into your personal side. Then they will return to step 4. Ignore this.

6. The Liberal Bat Signal:

When they find out they are unable to engage
    you, divert you or goad you into a completely irrelevant topic, they
    will send out the Bat Signal. This is where a bunch of Liberals (or
    often, the same one using several names, i.e., Rudy) post a number of
    rapid fire posts congratulating the Liberal on handing you your head on
    a platter. This tactic often works on even the most logical and
    disciplined of us. The urge to rant must be resisted. Your rant will
    supply them with all the personal insight they need to spew hatred and
    personal attacks. The best tactic here is to use the same tactic back at
    them.

Keep in mind, a Liberal will never admit you have a valid point (Dutch
    did, once), much less that you won a debate. So, the only reasons to
    continue a dialog with a liberal after the initial statement of facts
    that established your victory are for entertainment and educational
    purposes. If you refuse to take the bait and demand the topic remain on
    the original premise, they will eventually just go away and try to find
    someone else that will engage them on their terms.

Now, go away, Snowflake.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From super70s@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Wed Sep 6 22:51:43 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats XPost: alt.politics.usa.republican

On 2023-09-07 02:11:26 +0000, AlleyCat said:

LOL... Liberal toddler hates it when I reply to just like a liberal, adding things into "evidence" not previously discussed... Just like he did, when he mentioned Elizabeth Warren into a discussion about why BRITISH PEOPLE don't like trump.

But ohhhhh... that didn't stop TODDLER from going off-topic, like a good liberal. I addressed what TODDLER said, so the following question was as stupid
    to ask, as toddler is.

What the fuck does THAT matter? YOU'RE the one who brought her up, OFF- TOPICALLY, toddler.

It wasn't "off-topic" at all dipshit, the thread was about how the
    British hate Trump and how his idea of a joke is a crass comment. I
    provided one of his most notorious examples.

Since you're unable to defend Trump's uncouth behavior now you're onto
    some ridiculous "off-topic" tirade that nobody's going to read to the
    end, making a big assclown out of yourself as usual.

I swear you act like you're too stupid to breathe.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to You weren't on Wed Sep 6 23:52:24 2023

On Wed, 6 Sep 2023 22:51:43 -0500, super70s says...

LOL... Liberal toddler hates it when I reply to just like a liberal, adding things into "evidence" not previously discussed... Just like he did, when he
    mentioned Elizabeth Warren into a discussion about why BRITISH PEOPLE don't like trump.

But ohhhhh... that didn't stop TODDLER from going off-topic, like a good liberal. I addressed what TODDLER said, so the following question was as stupid
    to ask, as toddler is.

It wasn't "off-topic" at all

Yes, it was. The topic was "Why The British Do Not Like Trump". And, it was laid out by SpermMan, why HE thought, wrongly I might add, Trump was disliked. He never mentioned ANY event OR Warren.

No "examples" of Trump doing anything... No Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren... no Native American "Code Talkers"... no award ceremony.

YOU fucked the thread up... live with it.

the thread was about how the
    British hate Trump

Yes.

and how his idea of a joke is a crass comment.

No.

Why do some British people not like Donald Trump?"
    A few things spring to mind. Trump lacks certain qualities
    which the British traditionally esteem. For instance, he
    has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no
    compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no
    sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and
    no grace - all qualities, funnily enough, with which his
    predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed. So for us,
    the stark contrast does rather throw Trump's limitations
    into embarrassingly sharp relief.

Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he
    has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly
    amusing - not once, ever. I don't say that rhetorically, I
    mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact
    is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility - for
    us, to lack humour is almost inhuman. But with Trump, it's
    a fact. He doesn't even seem to understand what a joke is -
    his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate
    insult, a casual act of cruelty.

I provided one of his most notorious examples.

You weren't asked to.

Since you're unable to defend Trump's uncouth behavior

I wasn't asked to.

now you're onto some ridiculous "off-topic"

What you said was COMPLETELY off-topic. The topic was about Trump not being liked by the British.... not Elizabeth Warren.

Why The British Do Not Like Trump
    Bradley K. Sherman https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/c/S6yVjeF9a0c/m/FNBGC6PJAQAJ

tirade that nobody's going to read to the end

I don't think you're a nobody. I think you're a toddler-like thinker. That's MAGNITUDES above some of the other cornholer liberals.

making a big assclown out of yourself as usual.

Yaaawwwnnnn... I really can't care less what you think. I'll argue against what you think, when you lie, but I CAN'T care less what you think ABOUT me.

I take it back... you ARE a nobody.

Intelligence has nothing to do with autonomic nervous system.

Stupid.

Why are you still taking out can.politics, todds, if you're not a Cuntnadian liberal?

can.politics reinstated

============================================================================

1. Use spun facts:

These can be found on Huffington Post, Daily Kos, MSNBC, and many other liberal sources. What they do is take facts, polls or arguments and add a liberal spin in a weak attempt to make bad news for liberals look good. These are easily debunked and exposed as lies by going to the original source and posting the hard, cold facts with NO spin.

post to win an argument with a liberal. It is recommended that you claim victory and disengage at this point. If you continue, for fun or
    liberals.

Source

back to the facts.

3. The Limbaugh Defense:

This is one that comes out early and often. Although you know they never listen to Rush Limbaugh and have no idea what he says, they will drag him out and claim you are a Ditto head. This is another diversionary tactic. It has no relevance and is an attempt to change the subject. The more desperate they are, the more childish and ridiculous the reference to Limbaugh becomes: Flush, LimpBag, etc. Ignore this and re-post the facts. DO NOT BE DIVERTED.

4. The Personal Attack:

Another common thread. Also designed to divert the lost argument. NEVER give any hint of personal information. Even something as innocuous as "I am a chef".

to be refuted.

5. Name Calling:

Still another diversion. If you fail to give them any personal information, they will attempt to draw you out to gain more insight into your personal side. Then they will return to step 4. Ignore this.

them.

Now, go away, Snowflake.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to WHO on Thu Sep 7 00:37:26 2023

Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem.

Fucking A!

WHO is aspiring to be "British-like"?

For instance, he has no class.

LOL... riiiiight. That's why he's a billionaire and you shit-post on Usenet. He's had more "classy" women, than you've had women... period.

https://youtu.be/_LXQdz6YF3w

First off... your opinion means shit.

What you see and hear in the press, is not 100% of Trump's life, SpermMan.

He owns Hotels, Country Clubs and Golf Courses... there HAS to be SOME class shown, especially when he hosts, dumb ass.

No charm

How many gorgeous wives have YOU had?

No coolness

So... you're with Trump 24/7. You can't BE what he's BEEN, if you have no "coolness", whatever THAT means. Are you saying he's not "cool"?

I can play you a 1000 videos of Black men thinking he's TOO cool.

"Trump is a brother now": Did Trump's black support just SKYROCKET overnight? It appears that black support for former President Trump is skyrocketing in the wake of his surrender in Fulton County, followed by his booking and a now- infamous mugshot.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1695067657697980419/vid/480x852/YPIoHcXRU OeSsOE1.mp4?tag=14

no credibility

So... why are you fucks so fucking afraid of him?

No credibility? LOL

Trump Was Right Again And Again About The Biden Family's Foreign ...

https://dailycaller.com/2023/08/05/trump-right-again-about-biden-familys- foreign-business-dealings/

6 Aug 2023 - Trump routinely criticized then-Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden about his son's dealings with Ukrainian, Russian and Chinese associates when he was on the campaign trail, most notably at the presidential debates leading up to the November 2020 election. (RELATED: Trump's DC Judge Worked For Law Firm That Employed Hunter Biden, Lobbied For Burisma)

=====

Trump Was Right Again: Look What He Said About Biden Family's ... - MSN

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-was-right-again-look-what-he- said-about-biden-family-s-foreign-business-dealings/ar-AA1f6hlY

Trump Was Right Again: Look What He Said About Biden Family's Foreign Business Dealings. D uring the 2020 presidential debates, President Donald Trump said, "China ate your lunch, Joe. And no ...

=====

Trump Was Right About Everything | Opinion - Newsweek

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-was-right-about-everything-opinion-1688325

16 Mar 2022 - Donald J. Trump was right about everything. When my father wrote his book Our Journey Together last year, we looked back on how much he accomplished and how right he was when it came to just about ...

=====

Greg Kelly: Trump Was Right... AGAIN - Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4KHQAUs-Ww

17 Mar 2023"TRUMP WAS RIGHT," says Greg Kelly, as he reacted to former President Donald Trump calling out President Joe Biden in 2020 on the debate stage for receiving ...

=====

Trump Right Again About Terror
    Trump is right again (this time on Bush & 9/11) - RT The Big Picture
    Celebrate President Trump's birthday and Flag Day at this event in ...
    Major Publication In "Serious Financial Trouble", Looks Like Trump Was ...

=====

President Trump Is Right, Again

More Fake News Reveals Trump Is Right Again

=====

Trump Right Again: President Predicted Hunter Biden Would Be Charged ...

https://nationalfile.com/trump-right-again-president-predicted-hunter-biden- would-be-charged-with-something-small/

20 Jun 2023 - Trump Right Again: President Predicted Hunter Biden Would be Charged with "Something Small" President Trump's prediction about Hunter Biden's legal luck is just the latest thing he's been right about.

=====

Trump Is Right Again - Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TrumpIsRightAgain/

TRUMP IS RIGHT AGAIN ! Dedicated To the 45th POTUS, Donald Trump. We all worked hard along with Pres. Trump before and during the election process. Now, as we watch our President Take control, a...

=====

Trump Was Right (Again) - Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XbEwA_N9Ic

24 Mar 2023 Order your "CONSPlRACY THEORlSTS WERE RIGHT" shirt here ? https://MarkDice.shopSave 15% off by using the promo code CONSPlRACY15 at the checkout. Joi...

=====

Trump Was Right Again! - Rumble

https://rumble.com/vga6rn-trump-was-right-again.html

Trump was right again! President Trump Donald Trump Trump Maxim whip Speed operation warp speed Biden President Biden Joe Bide vaccine vaccination jab. 1.26K. (April 28, 2021) - President Joe Biden, yet again, trying to steal President Trump's thunder with respect to the vaccines and operation warp speed.

=====

Trump Was Right Again! - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIpqHmRW2XU

Order your SHIRTS here https://Teespring.com/stores/MarkDice ?Save 20% off Today - for Cyber Monday by using the promo code DiceRules at the checkout!

=====

no compassion

LOL... because YOU say so?

=====

Trump Shows Compassion | Doug Wead - Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2lcBJ7aZTE

Doug Wead Appears on Newsmax TV's "Greg Kelly Reports" To Discuss How A More Compassionate Side Of Trump Is Being Seen As He Handles The Coronavirus Crisis.

=====

Trump Shows Compassion For Harvey Victims - U.S. News & World Report

https://www.usnews.com/news/ken-walshs-washington/articles/2017-09-01/trump- tries-compassion-for-harvey-victims

President pledges $1 million personal donation to relief efforts.

=====

President Trump Shows Compassion,... - Battleground News | Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/BattlegroundNews/posts/2624688814275323

President Trump shows compassion, respect & leadership in issuing pardons to these military heroes! # ThankYouMrPresident Former Green Beret officer Maj. Mat Golsteyn said the president showed "an incredible display of courage" Saturday after President Trump intervened in several military war crimes cases including granting clemency for his ...

=====

Trump shows compassion, humility, and a sense of history.

forum.woodenboat.com/showthread.php?256527-Trump-shows-compassion-humility-and- a-sense-of-history

Trump shows compassion, humility, and a sense of history. The WoodenBoat Forum is sponsored by WoodenBoat Publications, publisher of WoodenBoat magazine. The Forum is a free service, and much like the "free" content on Public Radio, we hope you will support WoodenBoat by subscribing to this fabulous magazine.

=====

The People's President: President Trump Shows Compassion And Hugs ...

https://evansnewsreport.wordpress.com/2019/03/09/the-peoples-president- president-trump-shows-compassion-and-hugs-tornado-victims-during-their-grief- in-alabama-video/

2 thoughts on " THE PEOPLE'S PRESIDENT: President Trump Shows Compassion And Hugs Tornado Victims During Their Grief In Alabama (VIDEO) " Add Comment. Rubie Osterland says: March 15, 2019 at 10:09 PM. This website online is known as a walk-by way of for all of the info you wished about this and didn't know who to ask. Glimpse here, and ...

=====

no wit

=====

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.687106603.0120/flat,750x,075,f- pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Trump's Witty Reason For The 2024 Run - Thetruedefender.Com

https://thetruedefender.com/trumps-witty-reason-for-the-2024-run-why-it-would- be-a-bad-idea/

11 Sep 2021"That's worse than Afghanistan was. We didn't have that. We didn't lose, I told you, a soldier in many, many months and here they have 28 people died over a weekend.

=====

[VIDEO] Trump's Witty Remark On PM Modi's English Proficiency Gives G7 ...

https://www.timesnownews.com/the-buzz/article/video-trumps-witty-remark-on-pm- modis-english-proficiency-gives-g7-summit-audience-a-good-laugh/476375

PM Modi and the audience burst into laughter after Trump's witty remark. Watch the video here: #WATCH France: US President Donald Trump jokes with Prime Minister Narendra Modi during the bilateral meeting on the sidelines of #G7Summit .

=====

Donald Trump's Witty Speech - Super News

https://supernews.to/2023/03/06/donald-trumps-witty-speech/

6 Mar 2023 - Donald Trump's witty speech. Leave a Comment / USA / By supernews. Let's get straight to the point! I need to recap President Trump's speech at CPAC on Saturday. I need to start with the component of the speech where Donald Trump bumped into Ron DeSantis, surely ridiculed him, called him calls, called him nicknames, attacked him ...

=====

no warmth

Raab Praises Trump's Warmth, Wants A U.S. Trade Deal | Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-usa-idUSKCN1UX0V5

British Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab praised U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday, adding that he was looking forward to clinching a post-Brexit free trade deal with the United States.

=====

Dominic Raab Hails Trump's "Warmth" After Surprise ... - Mail Online

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7331521/Dominic-Raab-hails-Donald- Trumps-warmth-enthusiasm-surprise-meeting-president.html

Dominic Raab hails Donald Trump's "warmth and enthusiasm" after surprise meeting with the US president and VP Mike Pence in Washington to discuss a post-Brexit trade deal

=====

Taiwan Foreign Minister: Trump's "Warmth And Support" "Unprecedented'

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/23/taiwans-foreign-minister-warmth- support-donald-trumps-administration-taiwan-unprecedented/

23 Apr 2019 - TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan's Foreign Minister Joseph Wu told Breitbart News and other media outlets during a lengthy interview in his office last week that President Donald Trump's administration's backing of Taiwan has been "unprecedented."

=====

Tree Of Life Rabbi "Surprised" By Trump Warmth, Compassion

https://www.wnd.com/2018/11/tree-of-life-rabbi-surprised-by-trump-warmth- compassion/

(Western Journal) Tree of Life Synagogue Rabbi Jeffrey Meyers said Thursday on CNN's "New Day" that he was "pleasantly surprised" by President Donald Trump's warmth and compassion during his visit ...

=====

no wisdom

LOL... ya... a billionaire with no wisdom. Tell us another lie, SpermMan!

no subtlety

WHO says THAT has to be an attribution?

no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace

ALL of that is pure subjectivity on your part. Again, Sperm donor... you are not WITH him 24/7 so YOU don't have a clue.

Your OPINIONS don't mean shit... not even here on Usenet, other than to have a good laugh at someone who THINKS they are.

==============================================================================

1. Use spun facts:

liberals.

Source

back to the facts.

3. The Limbaugh Defense:

4. The Personal Attack:

to be refuted.

5. Name Calling:

them.

Now, go away, Snowflake.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Governor Swill@21:1/5 to super70s@super70s.invalid on Thu Sep 7 18:14:12 2023
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats XPost: alt.politics.usa.republican

On Wed, 6 Sep 2023 22:51:43 -0500, super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

On 2023-09-07 02:11:26 +0000, AlleyCat said:

LOL... Liberal toddler hates it when I reply to just like a liberal, adding >> things into "evidence" not previously discussed... Just like he did, when he >> mentioned Elizabeth Warren into a discussion about why BRITISH PEOPLE don't >> like trump.

But ohhhhh... that didn't stop TODDLER from going off-topic, like a good
    liberal. I addressed what TODDLER said, so the following question was as stupid
    to ask, as toddler is.

What the fuck does THAT matter? YOU'RE the one who brought her up, OFF-
    TOPICALLY, toddler.

It wasn't "off-topic" at all dipshit, the thread was about how the
    British hate Trump and how his idea of a joke is a crass comment. I
    provided one of his most notorious examples.

Since you're unable to defend Trump's uncouth behavior now you're onto
    some ridiculous "off-topic" tirade that nobody's going to read to the
    end, making a big assclown out of yourself as usual.

I was trying to make sense of your reply. So I tried to make sense of what you were
    replying to. That didn't work either. Since the thread has been snipped off and the
    quotes above as well, the only thing I can tell you is that Alleycunt isn't worth replying
    to. All it does is clutter up the newsgroup and prove how easily it can manipulate you.

Swill
    --
    Former Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio gets 22 years in prison for 6 January Capitol riots
    <https://www.euronews.com/2023/09/06/former-proud-boys-leader-enrique-tarrio-gets-22-years-in-prison-for-6-january-capitol-riot?utm_source=connatix&utm_medium=referral&traffic_source=Connatix>

Dead Nazi Series: Warning! - https://tinyurl.com/34rc8dyv

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief. <https://www2.deloitte.com/ua/uk/pages/registration-forms/help-cities.html>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 7 21:42:59 2023

On Thu, 07 Sep 2023 18:14:12 -0400, Governor Swill says...

AlleyCunt (capitol "C"!) isn't worth replying to.

So please, please, PLEASE don't. I CAN'T care less.

All it does is clutter up the newsgroup and prove how easily it can manipulate you.

LOL

Spawt on, mite.

I AM Geppetto. Toddler is my puppet. Rudy too. I cause BOTH to lose their minds and HAVE to reply.

You watch... Rudy isn't even a part of this thread, but if he's around, he'll reply. Probably not AS "Rudy", so I won't see it.

========================================================================

1. Use spun facts:

liberals.

Source

back to the facts.

3. The Limbaugh Defense:

4. The Personal Attack:

to be refuted.

5. Name Calling:

them.

Now, go away, Snowflake.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05