• Bill Maher And Joe Rogan Battle It Out Over If Biden Or Trump Is Worse

From Ubiquitous@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 6 12:31:11 2023
    XPost: rec.arts.tv, alt.tv.pol-incorrect, alt.politics.miserable-failure
    XPost: alt.politics.usa

Podcast giant Joe Rogan and comedian Bill Maher battled it out during a
    recent episode of “The Joe Rogan Experience” on who was worse for the U.S.: Former President Donald Trump or President Joe Biden.

Maher said that his biggest issue with Biden was that he “just goes along
    with all the woke nonsense because he doesn’t want to fight that wing of his party. He can’t afford to have a battle on the Left.”

Rogan said that his biggest issue with Biden was that he “lies a lot.”

Rogan said that another “one of the things that I don’t like has nothing to
    do with any of his choices, is that he’s mentally compromised. I think
    there’s something wrong. And I think it’s clear.” He said that Trump speaks “much clearer,” but “he might be crazy, he might be a sociopath.”

Rogan said that people can criticize Trump all they want, but “it still
    doesn’t take away from the fact that there’s something wrong with Biden, like he makes up words, he stumbles through things. It seems like he doesn’t know where he is half the time. He’s very, very old. That’s my problem with him.”

When he was asked if he thought Biden was going to make it to 2024, Maher
    said he might not and the same goes for Trump: “One is 77, one is 80.”

“Yeah, that’s the end of the line,” Rogan responded. “I mean, you’re on [empty], you might make it to town, but you might, might die on the side of
    the road.”

Maher responded: “I’ll give you this point: Trump looks a lot and sounds a
    lot more hearty and robust and healthy. That’s true.”

“He’s a city roach. The worse things he eats, the stronger he gets,” he continued. “You cannot kill him.”

Maher said that he believes Trump is “a criminal,” “crazy,” and “stupid.”

“Stupid is like ‘Frederick Douglass is alive,’ or the stealth bomber is literally invisible, or nobody knew health care was hard to solve. That’s
    just stupid,” Maher said. “Crazy is like, it’s important that the crowd at my inauguration was the biggest ever. And I’m going to make an issue of this for the first two weeks of my presidency, despite photographic evidence to the contrary. Or I’m going to steal these documents. I don’t even know what they are, and I don’t care and I’m going to put them next to the toilet at Mar-a- Lago, and then I’m going to fight you to take them back, or not conceding the election. Those things are crazy.”

WATCH:
    https://youtu.be/4btqj2Ghk04

--
    Let's go Brandon!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)