• Damn White Supremacists! - In Florida, The NAACP Issued A Travel Warmin

From AlleyCat@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 13 18:36:22 2023
    XPost: alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.obama, alt.politics.usa.republican XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics

Ooooooh... now all Blacks traveling through Florida will have books thrown at them. The horror!

In Oakland California, things are a bit different. Them po'ass Black Democrats is tellin' us, deys disspwopotionaatlee being criminalled on, so theys needs a dekeration of merguncies.

No shit.

Blue city... Blue state.

=====

NAACP, Religious Leaders Call For Oakland To Issue State Of Emergency ...

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/east-bay/oakland-state-of-emergency- naacp/3283472/

28 Jul 2023 - On Saturday, California Hawaii Conference NAACP President Rick Callender put out a statement on social media in support of the Oakland branch's letter. In the statement, Callender said "Our...

=====

California NAACP Wants Emergency Declared Over Oakland's Crime

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jul/30/california-naacp-wants- emergency-declared-over-oak/

30 Jul 2023 - By Matt Delaney - The Washington Times - Sunday, July 30, 2023. NAACP leaders in California are calling for a state of emergency over crime in Oakland after the organization's branch in the East ...

=====

Local NAACP Calls For 'Public State Of Emergency' In Oakland

https://www.kalw.org/politics/2023-07-31/local-naacp-calls-for-public-state-of- emergency-in-oakland

31 Jul 2023 - Local NAACP calls for 'public state of emergency' in Oakland KALW | By Sunni Khalid Published July 31, 2023 at 11:26 AM PDT Listen o 1:26 OzinOH / Flickr / Creative Commons Alameda County Courthouse " Everyone is in danger" in Oakland, the NAACP argued in its statement released Thursday.

=====

Oakland, California, Crime: Residents Hunker Down Or Plan To Move As ...

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/08/us/oakland-crime-increase-naacp- residents/index.html

5 days ago - Oakland, California, crime: Residents hunker down or plan to move as some crimes surge | CNN Air horns and moving trucks: How Oakland, California, residents are facing a surge in crime By Kyung...

=====

Mebbe you Democrats should piss and moan about who the REAL problems stem from... YOU!

"A few years ago, this guy (Barack Obama) would have been gettin' us coffee." - racist white supremacist Bill Clinton(D) to racist white supremacist Sen. Ted Kennedy(D)

The only reason you are endorsing him is because he's black. Lets just be clear. - Former President and racist white supremacist Bill Clinton(D)

I mean, you got the first mainstream African American [Barack Obama] who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy. - Sen. Joseph Biden(D)

I'll have those Niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years. Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One according Ronald Kessler's Book, Inside The White House

These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, well lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again. Sen. Lyndon B. Johnson (D) - Texas, 1957

You'd find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating each other, they'd just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva. Fritz Hollings (D, S.C.)

On Clarence Thomas - A handkerchief-head, chicken-and-biscuit-eating Uncle Tom. - Spike Lee

There are white Niggers. I've seen a lot of white Niggers in my time. - Former Klansman and US Senator Robert Byrd(D), a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the conscience of the Senate in March of 2001

I am a former kleagle of the Ku Klux Klan in Raleigh County and the adjoining counties of the state.... The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia.... It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state of the Union. Will you please inform me as to the possibilities of rebuilding the Klan in the Realm of W. Va .... I hope that you will find it convenient to answer my letter in regards to future possibilities. - Former Klansman and current US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the conscience of the Senate, in a letter written in 1946, after he quit the KKK.

Blacks and Hispanics are too busy eating watermelons and tacos to learn how to read and write. - Mike Wallace, CBS News. Source: Newsmax

Somehow left wingnuts naturally assume that if a person has a bit of color in their face, and that color is black, then the people they're talking to must talk, walk and act Black. Affecting a black accent to recount San Francisco mayor Willie Brown asking, Who is this Emily List? She's supportin' all these people. She's supportin' Sen. Dianne Feinstein. She's supported Sen. Barbara Boxer... She supported everybody. Why wont she support me? - Hillary Clinton (D,NY.)

He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black. California State Senator Diane Watson's on Ward Connerly's interracial marriage

Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart? Does they like how you shine their shoes, Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whiteys cars? - Left-wing radio host Neil Rogers

The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years. - Louis Farrakhan who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, City College audience in New York

I want to go up to the closest white person and say: You cant understand this, its a black thing and then slap him, just for my mental health. - Charles Barron, a New York city councilman at a reparations rally, 2002

Some junior high nigger kicked Steve's ass while he was trying to help his brothers out; junior high or sophomore in high school. Whatever it was, Steve had the nigger down. However it was, it was Steve's fault. He had the nigger down, he let him up. The nigger blindsided him. Roger Clinton, the Presidents brother on audiotape

These laws [segregation] are still constitutional and I promise you that until they are removed from the ordinance books of Birmingham and the statute books of Alabama, they will be enforced in Birmingham to the utmost of my ability and by all lawful means. - Democrat Bull Connor (1957), Commissioner of Public Safety for Birmingham, Alabama

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)