• On Wednesday's Mark Levin Show

From Ubiquitous@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 9 21:05:00 2023
    XPost: alt.radio.talk, alt.politics.corruption, alt.politics.miserable-failure XPost: alt.politics.usa

On Wednesday’s Mark Levin Show, if Donald Trump is convicted of one of the felonies brought against him in the classified documents case and sentenced
    to the full extent of the law, he will die in prison. Much of what has been done to Trump, including using documents against him and removing his
    attorney client privilege, has happened in complete secrecy. The Biden
    regime, Biden prosecutors, and Obama judges have undermined Trump’s constitutional right to a public trial, all while the special counsel investigating Trump is leaking information to the Democrat media. Vladimir Putin recently put his #1 political opponent in prison for 30 years, while in the United States the same thing is happening in many ways. Also, the Biden family bank records have been revealed by House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer, which clearly show that Joe Biden knew about Hunter’s business dealings and sold his influence to oligarchs in Russia and Ukraine. The evidence continues to pile up against the Biden crime family but is ignored
    by the Democrat media, who are so fixated on Trump that they ignore Biden’s impeachable offenses. Finally, Mark speaks with commentator and author Clay Travis about how the Democrat party is destroying gender and our American way of life, and also discuss his new book "American Playbook: A Guide to Winning Back the Country from the Democrats.”

Rough transcription of Hour 1

Segment 1
    Hello, America. Mark Levin here. Our number 877-381-3811. 877-381-3811. You know what’s interesting, America? Step back and think about this, if you
    will. If President Trump is convicted of one of the major felonies, they’ve been brought against him in a documents case. That it brought against him.
    And it’s not even a January six case, but in the Washington, D.C. case. And
    if he’s sentenced to the full extent of the law, just one, he will die in prison. Now I want you to think about this. I want you to think about what
    the Biden regime, the Biden prosecutors and the Obama judge are up to in Washington, D.C. want you to think about it. They have secret trials in autocracies, fascist regimes, Marxist regimes. Much of what’s been done to Donald Trump has been done in secret. They took away his attorney client privilege in secret. The using documents against him in secret. They’re demanding that the judge in Washington, D.C., not allow Donald Trump and his lawyers to have access to the documents. All of them, many of which they
    intend to use against him, apparently in secret. They tried the same thing
    with the judge in Florida. She said, No, I’m not buying it. The Biden prosecutors are in court in front of the Obama judge saying, we want you to stop Donald Trump from talking about his case, from talking about witnesses, from talking about evidence, from talking about facts. You know, our Constitution compels a public trial, ladies and gentlemen, an open trial so
    all of us can make a determination if a trial is fair or not. I mean, here we’re talking about a presidential candidate. The Biden regime through their prosecutor says no. Secrecy. We can’t trust the defendant. Who we seek to
    throw in prison for the rest of his life. We do not want him speaking to the American people. In fact, according to a recent news report a few hours ago, Trump’s lawyer, this fellow Laura. In the courtroom the other day, the so- called special counsel, aka the Stalinist prosecutor, apparently was very
    upset that Trump’s lawyer was on TV. In the meantime. This morning, we
    learned that the special counsel’s office has leaked. A memorandum. To the
    New York Times. It must be very easy being a reporter at The New York Times. You just sit there and you wait for your emails and texts and the delivery of information from the Biden administration, the FBI and the Justice Department is not hard. I don’t even know why they get paid. And, of course, Maggie Haberman. Is the key to all this. You’re in the Department of Justice, the
    FBI. You’re in the Biden administration. They don’t call her Maggie Haberman. They call her our girl. Get the stuff to our girl. Our girl is reliable. Our girl takes notes. She will write down what we tell her to report. Our girl
    will do it. And then she wins a Pulitzer Prize because the same cabal of crooked, corrupt, intellectually destitute reporters award themselves these prizes. Maggie Haberman, New York Times and CNN, two of the most disreputable so-called news organizations in history. In history. So she is breaking news. She has this memo that was leaked to her by the government. Now, how do we
    know that? How do we know it was leaked by the government? Because it’s a
    memo. And here’s the spin, the plot, the plot by Trump and his lawyers to
    deny Joe Biden electors and to get their own electors in these states where they’re well, they’re raising issues, where they’re working with state legislatures, where they seek to drag out the election, whether the Supreme Court goes their way or not. So the only people who would leak that are the people in the special counsel’s office. Why? Because it’s in their
    indictments. Except. They didn’t put the memo itself in there. So they leaked it to The New York Times. The irony that the same people who leaked this document now are in front of a Obama judge saying that the defense cannot be trusted with this kind of information because they may go public with it.
    Now, if you watch my Sunday show two Sundays ago on FOX. You heard former governor of Virginia, Republican Bob McDonnell, say that they leaked incessantly to The Washington Post and The New York Times. In his case, The Washington Post, mostly because he was a governor at the time, was the
    governor of Virginia. And The Washington Post is the biggest paper read in Virginia given its reach. But here they want it to have national reach. So
    they leaked this memo to Maggie Haberman, took careful notes, and of course, she won’t mention who our sources are. That was a footnote. For the life of
    me. I do not understand why Donald Trump’s lawyers haven’t filed a motion today. In that court, despite the fact that she’s an Obama judge, just make
    the record. Demanding. That the court do something about these leaks. That
    the Department of Justice. Yes. Conduct a leak investigation. Can’t be that complicated. But, Mark, the department’s corrupt. It doesn’t matter. You’re building a record. And you’re also making it known to the nation and you’re making it known to the judge that you’re not going to put up with this crap. Such a motion, to my knowledge, has not been filed today. How do I know?
    Well, I haven’t read about it. It’s not like I’m on the end. I’m not. I want you to think about this. Vladimir Putin just put his. Number one political nemesis in prison now for 30 years. And there’s more charges to come, perhaps another 35 years. He’s in his forties. He said, Look. This is his political nemesis, brave man who said, Look. I have a life sentence. I’ll be in this prison until I die. Unless unless Vladimir Putin is overthrown. And there is
    a freedom revolution of sorts. As he’s replaced. He says he knows now this is the same man they tried to murder with poison. They take care of him.
    Germany. Get him back on his feet. And he goes right back into Russian. He knows what he’s facing. Here in the United States. Same things happening in many ways, except here. Biden’s not as good as says Putin is. They are public charges against Donald Trump that would result. In his being in prison if
    every one of them. Is sustained in the maximum sentences given. Over 400
    years. You don’t mess around. You see? I want you to think about something in all the hurly burly and all the static that come out of the media and all the rest of it, I want you to think about something. His bill bars on TV
    bloviating burping up stupidity. Joined by his twin Chris Christie and
    others. I want you to think about something. The possibility that Donald
    Trump a candidate for president. A former president. We’ll have a mug shot taken. Which forced to wear an orange jumpsuit. We sent away to prison somewhere in the federal prison system. Over the documents case. Or over the non January six charges. The documents case based on a 1917 statute. The January six so-called case based on a Ku Klux Klan statute and other irrelevancies. I want you to put that in your mind’s eye. And I want to ask
    you a question. Do you think you could ever recover from that? Do you think
    you could ever recover from seeing such a thing? From such a thing being done in your country. By the Democrat Party. By a mob lawyer who is running the Department of Justice. By a Stalinist evil piece of human excrement. Who’s
    the prosecutor? It’s my opinion. By Joe Biden, the Manchurian president who
    was corrupt up to his eyeballs. Will you ever view your country the same way? Well, review the legal system the same way. Will you ever view the judiciary the same way? No, you won’t. Will you ever accept an election where a
    Democrat wins? No, you won’t. Will you ever accept the legitimacy? Now
    Democrat majorities in the House and or the Senate or a Democrat president.
    No, you want. Neither will I. How can you accept? Any of this when a
    tyrannical party. Is burning down one bridge after another. From the American people to the government. Is abusing its power and its authority this way.
    And talks about when he gets for power, how it’s going to destroy our constitutional order. You know, it’s really interesting to me. Other than
    three justices on the Supreme Court, Alito, Thomas and Gorsuch, the other
    six, even the Republicans are fools. They are absolute buffoons. And I will tell you why. Because as they sit there and they issue their rulings about whether the state legislature is the primary force in changing our election laws and pass judgment on redistricting and so forth and so on. They’re the target of the same tyrannical forces. Who are destroying our electoral
    system. And our legal system. In our constitutional system. They’re the
    target. Why do you think the mob lawyer who heads the Department of Justice. Told the U.S. Marshals to stand down and don’t don’t arrest anybody. Who’s trying to intimidate any of the conservative justices. Why do you think he
    did that? They have no respect for the Constitution, so they have no respect for the court. They have no respect for elections. So they’ve no respect for you. Every election they win is perfect. Every election they lose is corrupt. When it comes to Trump. They did everything they could to stop him from being elected. He gets elected and they talk about impeaching him in advance of his being sworn in. The Democrats, Hillary and the rest work with the FBI, Department of Justice, the Obama and Biden administration. And we now know to try and take Trump out in the earliest days of his presidency. They’re
    setting up grounds for impeachment. They just have to figure out what to impeach him for. They set up a criminal investigation involving people like Andrew Weissman, who was a hit man for the Democrat Party. They couldn’t find any crimes. So they bring the guy in from The Hague. Who has a horrendous record of abusing power and abusing defendants. Which is exactly what he’s doing today. And somehow his case in Washington winds up in front of the most radical Obama donating. Obama appointed judge, the federal judiciary. I’ve
    got more. I’ll be right back.

Segment 2
    You’ll notice that Democrats in Congress and on TV, that is phony journalists and their guests as well as Never Trumpers and Republican ruling class elites before the indictments and the documents case said over and over and over
    again that Trump would be indicted. You know this before the most recent indictments in Washington, the same group said the same thing. It’s funny how the ruling class elites in both parties. In Washington and New York just knew there was no way Trump wouldn’t be charged. No presidents have been charged with violating the Espionage Act of 1917. No presidents ever been charged
    with the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871. But they knew. They knew. And when he was indicted in each case, they said, I told you so. They were excited. They were happy. Nancy Pelosi. Celebrated it. In the last 48 hours, she said It was a beautiful thing that Trump was indicted. This is all politics. This is not
    law. This is not the criminal code. This is all politics. And the henchmen
    have been brought in to do their task. More when I return.

Segment 3
    It’s funny to hear Chris Christie complain that Trump might not be at the debate, but he won’t come on conservative talk radio. It’s amazing. Now that aside, I want to explain something to the Republican establishment
    Republicans listening to me at the RNC. In the Senate. In the House.
    Republican ward leaders. Precinct leaders. Committee men and committee women.
    I want the people who make up the bureaucracy in the Republican Party to
    listen to me very, very carefully. If the Democrats succeed in what they’re doing. The Republican Party will be a minority party. It’ll be an irrelevant party for the rest of time. For several reasons. Number one. It will embolden the Democrat Party to become even more autocratic than it is. Because you
    folks would not have stood up to it. Aren’t you in the audience? I’m talking about the GOP bureaucracy, the ruling class, the Never Trumpers. I’m talking about clown shows like Mike Ludic. And so many others. Pence, Christie, The Republican Party will not be able to recover. Mitch McConnell has already announced he will not entertain impeachment in the Senate. That’s called thunder in the background. That’s thunder to the truth. And. If that’s the
    way they play ball, then the Democrats are more than happy to do it. The Democrats are paying playing UFC without gloves. And the Republicans are playing bocce. The Democrats will win every time. They’re destroying the
    court system. We have now more activists, radical left wing judges and I can ever remember. And we expect help from judges to really uphold the law and to put an end to this sort of thing. But they won’t. They’re cowards. They come
    up with doctrines or arguments. You know, judges opinion is basically an
    essay. With all kinds of legal citations and so forth. But that’s what’s
    going on. And number two. You and me, we will be so disgusted. Well, the Republican Party. For failing to do. Basically anything to fight this. Don’t get me wrong, investigating Biden is important. I’m not talking about that. Doing anything effective to fight this? That you won’t give a damn if they
    win or lose. And neither will I. Because tyranny is spreading with them. Tyranny spreading without them. That’s the nature. One party rule. You see it all over the world. Okay. Places like the Gaza Strip. Communist China. Communist Cuba. Venezuela. Russia. California. Illinois. Chris Christie’s New Jersey and so forth and so on. So what’s the point? And you’ll be right.
    What’s the point? Donald Trump has done nothing. They’re earn this kind of. This kind of attack on his life, on his liberty. Nothing. Oh, the documents. You listen to these fools on TV, these legal analysts tell you how serious it is. It is completely unserious. Unserious. Which is why nobody’s been prosecuted before. Not Hillary Clinton. Not Bill Clinton. Nobody. In a senior position in our government ever. Which is why this prosecutor is using every dirty trick in the book and more. They don’t want you to know what’s really going on, America. Which is why they’re trying to gag Trump, which is why so much of this has taken place in secrecy. Now, we know back in January, and apparently, according to reports, Trump just learned this today. A warrant
    was issued. By some judge whose name we don’t know. In secret. To access his Twitter account. Twitter under the ownership of Elon Musk resisted in. The judge’s ruling is appealed to the D.C. Circuit, which is populated with
    radical Democrats because Obama and Harry Reid, when he was in charge of the Senate, expanded the circuit court and added more Obama judges to it. Did you know that? Maybe one of the backbenchers on TV or radio will regurgitate that tonight or tomorrow. Equal justice. Have you noticed those of you who would take a peek at MSNBC or CNN? Have you noticed? How happy they are. Have you noticed? How sufficiently congratulatory they are. Have you noticed? They
    think this is great. You have that inbred looking Joe Scarborough. Who has
    led such an ethical and moral life. I’m sure you have, Joe. They have their
    new line now. Anybody who accepts. But somebody like me is saying anybody who defends Donald Trump at this point, you’re just as sickened arranged as he
    is. That’s what he said. And you have no morals. You have no scruples. J. Michael Luttig, who’s been a. Parasite on the ACA. Washington, DC forever.
    Who was turned down for the Supreme Court. Among others, Donald Trump. He
    says the same thing says the Republican Party’s dead. It’s dead. Because you don’t agree with him. You don’t agree with my J. Michael Luttig? There’s something wrong with you, Peggy Noonan. All the usual. Very creepy. You know, wine drinking, cheese eating. Socialites. Same circles. Washington to New
    York. New York. To Washington. Every now and then. L.A.. Same people. So now the U.S., the Republican Party is dead. Because of conservatives. You need to do. Listen to the Never Trumpers. You needed to. To get behind Jeb Bush. Now you need to get behind Chris Christie. Our Mike Pence now that he is. He’s
    gone to the media and to the left with bended knee. You need to listen to the endlessly stupid Bill Barr, ubiquitous all over TV now absolutely incoherent when it comes to discussions related to Trump. It’s sad. It’s sad. So what
    I’m trying to tell the Republican ruling class in Washington, all your little special interest pals. The enormous money you raise. Mitch McConnell raises enormous amounts of money from these people to use against you. The way he
    used it against the Tea Party. Mitch McConnell wants control even in his enfeebled state. He wants control. He doesn’t want to let go. He can’t. He can’t let go. He can’t let go. It’s like Franco in Spain, you remember? Now, you guys don’t remember him? Franco in Spain. He couldn’t let go as he is around today, is he not around today? Who knows? He won’t let go. Because
    then he just becomes another old man hanging out. In an assisted living facility in Kentucky. There is nothing wrong with that. But for Mitch McConnell, that’s. Intolerable. I’m going to be there one day. We all know
    now for Mitch McConnell, it’s intolerable. Joe Biden. Joe Biden is not going
    to agree to anybody else running for president. Do you want to know why? Because he has his boy in place as attorney general of the United States. And his boy, the mob lawyer, Merrick Garland, is not going to appoint a special counsel. In fact, he’s not even going to conduct a criminal investigation despite all this information. He’s under no pressure to do it except from
    these Republicans, you see. And even they are divided. Well, what kind of special counsel we’re going to get may hurt us politically. You know, then we can hold hearings. What are we going to do? The Keystone Cop Republicans. Keystone Cop. So. What the Republican ruling class doesn’t understand is they will cease to be. In any excuse me in any sense effective in any way it and maybe that’s okay by them as long as they’re handed a few few dollar bills by the Democrats. As long as they and their families are protected. Get a few shekels here and there, Maybe that’s okay. Get the limousines and so forth
    and so on. Maybe they’re bought off to. I want to read something to you when
    we return that I think is quite poignant. I’ll be right back.

Segment 4
    The Democrat Party rejects the Declaration of Independence. We know this. Justice Jackson does. Barack Obama does. Bernie Sanders does. Joe Biden does. Woodrow Wilson did, too. One of the greatest in terms of horror. Racists in American history. Because it talks about unalienable rights. Democrat Party doesn’t believe in unalienable rights. It believes it distributes rights.
    They hate the Constitution. Why? Because the Constitution and the agenda of
    the Democrat Party, this Marxist agenda are incompatible. Which is why
    they’re endlessly attacking its its parts. Maybe Judge Michael Luttig, a.k.a. J. Michael Luttig, will grow up one day and grow a set. Speak out against it, but he won’t. He’s a fourth. So I said I wanted to read something to you that
    I thought was important. The Democrat Party is an authoritarian, political
    and societal enterprise for which its conceit and self-righteousness know few limits, and its self-appointed experts see the Lord over their fellow man.
    The rejiggering of society and social engineering are unending and
    increasingly intrusive. The practice and legalization of abuses of power are more ambitious and pervasive in order to impose and enforce increasingly unpopular and unjust rule. And constant turmoil and tumult are used to
    confound the public and promote fissures among the citizenry. Tyranny is thus planned and ultimately predictable. Again, in 2008, surely before winning election to the presidency, Barack Obama declared that we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America. Transforming it into what? This sounds a lot like Woodrow Wilson’s new Organization of
    Society writings. 2016 at the DNC convention and announcing his endorsement
    of Hillary Clinton for president. Bernie Sanders, a lifelong Marcus Marxist, shouted, Together we have begun a political revolution to transform America, and that revolution continues together. We will continue to fight for a government which represents all of us, and not just the 1%. Exactly what kind of a government does the Democratic Socialist have in mind? 2020 President Biden proclaimed that we have an incredible opportunity to not just dig out
    of this crisis COVID 19, but to fundamentally transform the country again, transform it into what? This has been the Democrat Party’s mantra for at
    least the past 130 years. The Democrats of the earlier Progressive era and
    the Democrats of the present day shared nothing but contempt for the American experiment. And we the people. In 2008 at a San Francisco fundraiser, you’ll recall, Obama proclaimed that people in small town America were bitter. They cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations. They told you they hate you. The declaration’s essential
    founding principles, especially the emphasis on the individual conflict with the Democrat Party’s political purposes and obsession with power and always have. It naturally follows, therefore, that during much of the America of American history, the Democrat Party has sought to pervert and dismember our governing document as well the Constitution and Republicanism generally. And
    as much as the Constitution is a bulwark against the ideologies and
    motivations for which the Democrat Party stands and has stood. Among other things, prominent Democrats have denounced or usurped at various times the Constitution’s checks and balances, separation of powers, federalism, the Electoral College, the Commerce Clause, the Bill of Rights, or have trashed
    the Constitution entirely as an old document written by slaveholders. Today, the Democrat Party’s denunciation of America’s founders and the
    Constitution’s framers and American history itself has been relentless. Oh, man, I can’t read you the whole book. That’s the Democrat Party hates
    America. But you see how this plays out. If they have no respect for, you
    know, respect for our history, our principles, our traditions, no respect for an elite operates no respect for the Constitution, including the Bill of Rights. That’s why they seek to put their political opponent in federal
    prison for the rest of his life until he dies. That hasn’t even crossed our minds before when cockamamie issues like documents. Unbelievable. And yet.
    I’m only one voice America. Just one voice. I don’t reach as many as I wish I could, but that’s the nature of the beast, I suppose. I’ve only just begun. America, I shall return.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Ubiquitous@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 16 21:05:00 2023
    XPost: alt.radio.talk, alt.politics.usa, alt.politics.usa.constitution

On Wednesday’s Mark Levin Show, the U.S. Constitution is silent on
    whether you can indict a sitting president or whether a president can
    pardon himself, even for federal offenses. If Donald Trump is re-
    elected in 2024 and still has all of these indictments against him, or
    if he has been convicted in a jurisdiction by Democrats, the
    Constitution says nothing about it because the Constitution was written
    for virtuous people and not people like Joe Biden and Jack Smith. Given
    the conclusion of the DOJ that you cannot indict a sitting president,
    the logic would also be that a sitting president can pardon himself,
    including from state charges like what Trump is facing in Georgia and Manhattan. What Trump did in Georgia is common to any politician and completely normal behavior, yet Fani Willis is charging him with RICO
    and criminalizing challenging an election outcome for the first time in American history. The law is being stretched to extreme lengths to
    ensnare Trump for challenging the results of an election that he
    believed he won, and if it was legal in 2000 it should be legal now.
    These are backdoor insurrection efforts by Democrats to stop Trump from
    getting on the ballot and clear the way for Joe Biden in 2024.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ubiquitous@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 21 21:05:00 2024
    XPost: alt.radio.talk, alt.politics.usa, alt.politics.usa.constitution
    XPost: alt.politics

On Wednesday’s Mark Levin Show, NY Judge Engoron and AG Letitia James are violating Donald Trump’s 8th amendment – “Excessive bail shall not be
    required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.” Hundreds of years ago this is what the English monocry did. When you purchase a home or property, that represents your freedom and humanity. When a radical Judge and AG say they are taking it from you under the cover
    of a never-before-used statute – that’s an attack on your liberty and
    humanity. What should be done next? File a motion to stay accompanied by the motion with a request for expedited discovery in aid of the motion and 8th Amendment defense. Trump can bring about civil rights action, if the facts
    bear it out in depositions, against NY AG Letitia James and the Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg that they were colluding for the purpose of denying Trump his constitutional rights. Also, brave Republicans in the House voted to impeach Mayorkas, correctly. Now the problem is some Senate Republicans. Thirteen Republican Senators are urging Sen. Mitch McConnell to force a formal impeachment trial, who might be trying to avoid a trial. Later, Iran is funding the wider conflict in the Middle East. Iran is training and arming
    the terrorists who are involved in this wider conflict and yet the Biden administration comes to the defense of Iran over and over again. This administration is pro-Iran, anti-American, and anti-Israel. Finally, Gov Ron DeSantis calls in to discuss Article V and the need for term limits and a balanced budget amendment. Gov DeSantis also explains why Nikki Haley is
    still in the Presidential race when Trump is dominating.

Rough transcription of Hour 1

Segment 1
    Hello, America. Mark Levin here. Our number 877-381-3811. 877-381-3811. You know, what’s interesting is Rush used to call an echo chamber things that we say here. Often do wind up into the broader narrative, despite the fact that you have individuals who claim that they thought these things up or whatever, it’s okay. This whole Eighth Amendment issue. Which I’ll explain again,
    because things can get complicated. But over the weekend, a buddy of mine for how many years now? Wow. 44 years. 43 years. I started out in the Reagan administration almost right after law school when I was 23. This gentleman
    and I, Arthur Ferguson. We met each other. In the Reagan administration
    became fast friends and have been for decade. I’m a constitutionalist. He’s a constitutionalist. So I contacted him over the weekend and I said, Look what they’ve done to Trump here. His violated his constitutional rights. And we’ve got to hone in on exactly which way to violate it because. You can’t throw a
    60 yard pass. It’s got to be something that’s substantive and something that can, in fact, be applied to the law. And the fact patterns in the case with Letitia James and the fraudulent judge. So we went back and forth to some extent. And we fell on the Eighth Amendment. Now, why did we do that? Again.
    We went back and forth and I said to Arthur, You need to write this up. First of all, I don’t have time, but you need to write this up. Nice short piece. I’ll send it over to Fox Digital. Which is where he wanted it to appear. And there were a lot of law professors. Steve Calabrese, brilliant guy who I also worked with at the Justice Department, and Jonathan Turley, who’s also brilliant at George Washington Law School. A very, very good man. But I
    thought they were missing the mark. This isn’t in any respect to put. People are trying to figure out how to how to address what’s taken place here. So Arthur’s piece focused on the Eighth Amendment. Why the Eighth Amendment?
    Most people don’t even read the Eighth Amendment. But this is what I do. And when I ask my friends, this is what they do. Craig Banister over at CNS News. He got it right. President Trump has an Eighth Amendment challenge to the unconstitutional fines levied against him by a rogue judge. Constitutional scholar Mark Levine noted Tuesday, commenting in the extraordinary $370
    million fine with interest imposed by a New York judge. Later that day,
    former President Trump posted the text of the Eighth Amendment on Truce
    Social Platform, later linking the to the same article linked by Levin in his comment posted on X, formerly Twitter. The text of the Eighth Amendment. This aspect is quite simple. Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted. Now, let me stop there. Why do you think? The Constitution has its Eighth Amendment among its Bill of Rights. As you know, the Bill of Rights were added after the Constitution was ratified as a promise. The state legislatures and
    conventions. That the new national government would circle back and address some of the concerns the states had. And the states were going to vote
    against the Constitution without the assurances. And so these ten amendments. Our amendments that were basically demanded by the states. Accessible shall
    not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual
    punishment inflicted. Why would the states want this? Because hundreds and hundreds of years ago. This is exactly what the. English monarchy did to
    people who was trying to destroy the opponents of the crown. The crown needed money. The Crown wanted to punish people who spoke out against the Crown and
    on and on and on. They would use an attack on their private property. To shut them up or destroy them. That’s why private property rights were so crucial when this nation was founded, among other reasons. Your private property,
    your home, your cars, whatever. What does that represent? Just some theory about capitalism. Not much more than that. What does capitalism represent?
    They represent this America. How many of you work for a living? How many of
    you have worked but are now retired? Did he get up in the morning and go to work and come back at night? Did you do it five days a week? Did you work one job? Two jobs? Did you spend 20, 30, 40 years on the job? It represents. Your freedom. That is your application of your time on Earth. Physical and intellectual application. Of your humanity, of your time on earth, towards
    the production of something for which you are compensated. It’s a unique
    skill. We’re not a unique skill. We only have a limited amount of time on
    this earth. Try James Madison, Talk about private property more broadly than actual physical, tangible property. Said you have private property in your being in your existence. And what he meant by that is. People do not have the right to impose illegitimate. Illegitimate demands on you. Government does
    not have that right. So I knew when you work hard and you purchase a home and you pay a mortgage every month. That represents your freedom, your liberty. They represent your humanity. Nobody gave it to you. You did this with your time, with your sweat, with your blood, with your tears, with your sacrifice and your family sacrifice day in and day out. You did this. Someone, some potentate, whether it’s a king or an attorney general in New York, steps in
    and says, I’m taking it from you. Under the Mirage or cover. I’ve never used statute. In front of a radical judge, both elected Democrats, The attorney general said she was going to get Trump and she uses this statute. That is an attack on your liberty. It is attack. When you humanity. That’s not about
    doing justice. That’s the opposite. And Brett, when we talked about Bashar
    last night. That is using the law to commit a crime against an individual and their property rights and their freedom. And then self-righteously claim that you are in, you’re enforcing the law. When you’re committing a crime that.
    That is camouflaged by the law and your use of the law. That’s why there’s an Eighth Amendment to the Constitution. Because the men who wrote the Constitution and later the Bill of Rights. We’re well aware of what happened
    in Britain. They’re well aware of what happens with a centralized power. The Eighth Amendment’s rarely talked about. For a lot of reasons. Among the most important. Is that the media, academia, law professors, most of whom are socialist, slash Marxist, only want you to be aware of it. Accessible shall
    not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual
    punishments inflicted. And they’ve used the Eighth Amendment to try and
    protect people on death row, particularly if they’re younger and so forth. Excessive punishments. But in 2018. The case was brought by. By a man. Who
    had some drug paraphernalia. In his Land Rover. The drugs and the drug paraphernalia amounted to about 1200 dollars. So what happened was. He was punished. It was brought to court. But they confiscated his Range Rover,
    which was worth $42,000. They effectively the state the town. And this
    occurred in Indiana. And so it’s called the Tim’s case Ambush. The penny was issued in 2019. He brought the case in 2018. So it’s a very recent Supreme Court case, the United States. So the district court agreed that that part of the penalty was excessive under the Eighth Amendment. The appellate court in Indiana agreed that that part of the Eighth Amendment was excessive. The Supreme Court of Indiana said, no, it’s not excessive. And by the way, the Eighth Amendment doesn’t even apply. It’s a federal matter. The Bill of
    Rights. It’s a federal matter. It’s not incorporated. To apply to the states under the 14th Amendment. Now is a footnote. When you look at the Bill of Rights, The Bill of Rights. The first date, the ninth and 10th part. Have nothing to do with the state. It’s all about protecting you from this new national government. But over the course of many decades, the Supreme Court
    has slowly. Applied Incorporated is called Incorporation Doctrine. The First Amendment. The Second Amendment. The third, fourth, fifth, sixth. To the States. But what about the eighth? What about cruel and unusual punishments,
    in effect? What about excessive fines imposed in particular? The Supreme
    Court ruled. That the taking the Mr. Timms Range Rover in addition to the
    other penalties. Over a 1200 dollar criminal act. Was an excessive fine under the Eighth Amendment. It ruled further. That the Eighth Amendment does, in fact, apply to the states. By way of the 14th Amendment due process clause,
    and that’s what they used to incorporate the other parts of the Bill of
    Rights, the due process clause of the 14th Amendment. Therefore, and if you read the 14th Amendment, you see a lot of the Fifth Amendment. Therefore the court ruled 9 to 0 with to not objectors. But two additional opinion. It’s.
    And by Justices Gorsuch and Thomas. But in the end it was 9 to 0 that that
    was excessive. And in fact, the Eighth Amendment does apply in this regard to the states. It’s always applied in terms of the imprisonment and so forth.
    But in this regard, excessive fines imposed. It also applies to the states.
    It was the ruling in 2019. When President Trump was cited excuse me, was interviewed the other night. A great interview, I thought. He did a fantastic job. He raised the Eighth Amendment and. The response was. But that’s a state issue, this issue of fines and penalties. But under the Timbs decision in
    2019, it’s not merely a state issue. In fact, the Eighth Amendment, in terms
    of excessive fines and penalties does apply to states. Now I want to go a
    step further. Yes. This is a constitutional law class. But it’s in plain English. But I want you to learn more about this because it’s very, very important. And I’m hoping the president’s lawyers pursue this. After I posted the article from my friend Arthur, President Trump retweeted it and he also
    had tweeted a text of the language of the Eighth Amendment. More when I
    return.

Segment 2
    I just posted on all our social platforms. The discovery that should take
    place in an effort to seek a motion to stay. What’s taken place in this so- called courtroom in New York, Letitia James is all over the media. Speaking like by Castro, like Fedora. We have to seize this property to seize this property. Now, keep in mind, in order to make an appeal. He has to
    demonstrate that he has the funds. And in this litigation here to demonstrate is worth and what’s liquid and what’s not. So they look at what’s liquid,
    they see about $400 million and they say, okay, that’ll do. Give us $400 million and we’ll sit on it while you appeal for the right to appeal. Nobody has $400 million sitting in a bank account. And so this is where we are. So I’ve just posted for you to review and we’ll discuss in a moment the next steps. But I’m still not done. We’ll be right back.

Segment 3
    Well, this is not only important as a matter of principle, I hope. I hope you’re glued to your radio or however you listen to your podcasts to see how this all works, because you’ll be reading about it either later tonight or tomorrow after I after I talk about it. But first, the part of the discussion
    I was talking about in the excellent interview of President Trump the other night. Take a listen. Cut 13, go. And what happens is this guy ruled that I
    was guilty before the trial started. He didn’t even know anything about it.
    He ruled that a house in Florida called Mar a Lago is worth $18 million. What it’s worth from 50 to 100 times that. Would you give up one of your
    properties to. Well, would you settle that? Look, we have you know, I wrote this up because it was so it was so great. I just looked at it. People call
    up, all of your friends are lawyers call up. They say it’s the most egregious punishment anybody’s ever seen. Tim Scott knows it. He sees it. The Eighth Amendment. Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishment inflicted. That’s the Eighth Amendment. Excessive fines. I have to state I had a fine. Yeah, I did business here to state court ruling. But under the 2019 Supreme Court Timbs case states. In a state court ruling where I held to be accountable under that specific amendment, the Eighth Amendment and excessive fines and punishment to
    President Trump is 100% correct. And let me continue with this excellent
    piece from CNS News and Craig managed her. He says. Installing this $370 million Judgment against Trump should be vacated immediately, writes my
    friend Arthur Ferguson. And he points out does Ferguson professor Jonathan Turley called the 370 million judgment confiscatory, extreme and abusive. Professor Stephen Calabrese termed it a travesty and an unjust political act. The subhead of his own commentary employed the term Stalinist term I use
    often. Both law professors are right. He says, because the judgment does not relate to any loss. Says Ferguson. The 370 million is not properly
    understood, violative of the prohibition against grossly excessive punitive damages. It does fall, however, directly within the excessive fines clause of the Eighth Amendment to the Constitution. Now let’s take it a step further. What do you do about this? Other than whine about it. You file a motion to stay? And in that motion of stay, you seek discovery. Company. The motion. Again, hat tip Arthur with a request for expedited discovery in aid of the motion and a Eighth Amendment defence. All documents relating to any communication by Leticia James or her agents or employees about the case or President Trump or his companies with White House. The day Bragg or his
    staff. Would D.A. Willis or her staff. With Special Counsel Smith or his
    staff and with Governor Hochul or her staff and the DNC with any Democratic officeholders and their staffs. And you ask the court that it be produced within a few weeks. Followed by another subpoena and depositions. And urged
    the court that it can all be accomplished in six weeks. Now. That goes a long way. In seeking to prove your Eighth Amendment defense. Why, Mark? Because
    this is not only a matter. Of prima fascia violation of the Eighth Amendment. But you create a factual. Basis in order to strengthen the case. And you show that this was always the intention. To bankrupt Trump. The Steelers money to distract him was a political act, an unconstitutional act. So you need you
    need a motion to stay and you need to pursue discovery. And so it comes to my mind. One other thing. You ready, folks? This is the way serious constitutionalists think. Section 42. Or Code 42, Section 1983 1985. As
    relates to the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Mark. What does that have to do? Anything. A lot. If you have state actors, federal or state and state
    includes local. If you have state actors. To act for the purpose. I’m denying somebody their constitutional rights. And you can prove it. You can
    demonstrate it. The veil of immunity is lifted. From those state actors as it is at the federal level. We call it a Bivens action, but now I’m talking
    about the states. Under sections 1983 1985. In other words, you can literally bring a civil rights action. If the facts bear it out. If the facts bear it
    out in these depositions, so forth. Against the attorney general of New York. And the district attorney in Manhattan. If they were colluding, conspiring, call it what you wish for. The purpose of denying Donald Trump a
    constitutional right in this case. Relating to his property rights. But there can be other rights to. So we have a potential civil rights action. This
    isn’t theory. It depends on what the the discovery would discover. And you could even go beyond that, at least in Mark’s world. Did Letitia James speak
    to Fannie Willis and about what? Did Letitia James speak to Alvin? Bragging about what? Did Leticia James speak to Jack Smith at the federal level and about what? Did Letitia James speak to anyone at the White House? Did she
    speak to anybody at the Democratic National Committee? What did she say to them? What did she say to her staff? Same with Alvin Bragg. But in a strange way, if the law is not an ass, and if it’s actually. Complied with by the people who are supposed to enforce it. That is judges. This could potentially create an opportunity. To blow it all up, Mr. Produce. You understand what
    I’m saying? Under 1983 1985, in its application of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. It’s worth a shot. And it’s more than a 60 yard pass. In fact, the
    hurdle will be to get a court to actually comply with the law and the
    process. And enable the Trump lawyers. Should they agree? To pursue. Information. That Donald Trump has a right to know in order to defend
    himself. It’s not a game. So we have the Eighth Amendment, the excessive
    fines provision really here for sentence. And we have. Potentially the Civil Rights Act. They’re supplied by the Equal protection clause. But. Actual federal statute. Sections 1983 and 1985. To go on offense and bring civil rights claims depending on what the discovery determines. I hope I’ve
    explained this in a way that’s understandable. That’s my intention. Have.
    Also posted what was sent to me by my buddy Arthur. But I’ve come. The 1983 issue is one that I’ve been noodling and I do think this is the way to get to that as well. That is discovering. So you need a request, an emergency. Stay
    to file a motion. And I would try and distinguish that from an appeal per se. So you’re filing a motion for the purpose of gathering additional facts and information. Now, this guy Erdogan, sounds like Erdogan, the guy in Turkey. Very similar in their approach, I would argue. The fact of the matter is. He may rule against the motion, but that’s okay. You’re building a record. A record on top of a record. And that’s that’s the way it ought to be done. I hope I’ve cleared this up in a minimum. I think you can see. They’re
    depending on good lawyering. There may be, in fact, some opportunities here. Maybe not, depending on how the rulings go, but I would argue yes. I’ll be right back.

Segment 4
    Well, ladies and gentlemen, we have another problem with the Republicans in
    the Senate. The brave Republicans in the House voted to impeach America. I
    hope you saw my Sunday show where I laid out impeachment. It’s funny. The
    show that followed. I don’t think they were ready for my show, but they went
    on and on about why this is not legitimate. Well, they’re dead wrong. The
    fact is, Mayorkas was impeached and should have been impeached. In fact,
    under the Constitution, the House had an obligation, a constitutional obligation to impeach. But now the problems the Republicans in the Senate, a group of Senate conservatives, says reporting by Axios, a left wing site, but one that the rhinos use, often is demanding help from Mitch McConnell on forcing a full impeachment trial for a homeland security secretary. And how
    did he ever. Axios has learned. Now why does it matter? Senate Democrats will control the process, but the historic impeachment articles are proving to be the next flashpoint for the GOP minority leader. Why? He doesn’t want to have
    a trial, ladies and gentlemen. The Democratic effort to dismiss the
    impeachment articles would be an action rarely contemplated and never taken
    by the US Senate, said the constitutionalists in the Senate. But the tables were turned. The opposition would be fierce, and the volume from Democrats would be deafening, they wrote. Lee and Cruz met quietly with the Senate parliamentarian a week ago, arguing that Majority Leader Schumer should not
    be able to simply set aside the historic impeachment articles so early in the process. And these are the two big constitutionalists, Lee and Cruz. The parliamentarian whose job is to interpret Senate rules and precedent has not yet provided them any kind of formal response. Senator Lee told Axios he doesn’t know where GOP leadership will end up, but he hopes they aren’t complicit in the Democrats effort to just table the motion as if this were
    some childish, sophomoric exercise. And Cruz told Fox News it’s a chance for Republican leaders to finally demonstrate some backbone. Schumer hit back at Cruz, his comments saying Cruz is the one who wants to do nothing on the
    border by voting against the bi partisan border. Do you see Schumer? Is a
    lying sack of. A lying sack. They’re bipartisan, bill. This is what they hide behind. Pretend legislation. McConnell told CNN he hasn’t really thought
    about it. When asked about a vote to dismiss the charges. But is he an idiot? Yes. That vote will require a majority instead of the two thirds required to convict during a parchment trial. I don’t think we’ll have to enlist trials like we’ve recently had, McConnell added, in deference to Democrats like landing things quickly. Kevin Cramer, Republican North Dakota, called the articles dead on arrival and the dumbest exercising. You’re a big A-hole, you puke from North Dakota. Kevin Cramer. That is your deal. What a complete
    fraud. Kevin Cramer from North Dakota. Another rhino, they come into Washington. They sell out. Biggest waste of time, America. Biggest waste of time to do America’s Constitution, according to Kevin Cramer and his ilk, is
    a waste of time. We’re very busy up here on Capitol Hill. Creating deficits, ensuring that the borders open. Watching our allies run out of ammunition. We’re very busy here in the Senate, we Republicans. Draining resources, added the Department of Defence to fund the climate change agenda. Very busy. These jackasses, they go to a microphone, they talk tough and everything else. The House just impeached Mayorkas. It wasn’t easy. They got it done. The articles are rock solid. The basis for a high crime rock solid. But they won’t take it up. That’s never been done in American history. Never. It’s a waste of time.
    So we’ll go ahead and burn the Constitution with our Democrat friends. Chuck Schumer, one of the most sleazy, vile, not just politicians, but people to
    roam the planet, just a complete liar and fraud. I’ll be right back.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05