• Prayer Man Thread On ROKC

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Sun Aug 6 06:16:40 2023
    On Thursday, May 4, 2023 at 7:29:31 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:
    On Friday, April 7, 2023 at 11:29:03 PM UTC+1, Scrum Drum wrote:

Just a reminder...

The ROKC trolls are free to come over to this uncensored message board but don't because they literally depend on Greg Parker's cowardly removal of anyone who refutes their easily-refuted Greg Parker-based bullshit...

Anyone can see the demolishing I did of ROKC troll Robert Johnson and how I reduced him to a babbling moron in our exchange over Davidson that the ROKC moron Johnson could not answer directly without exposing his moronic tendency by bringing up a totally
    different issue and presenting it as refutation...These are the trolling retards that Greg Parker produces and its damaging effect on JFK research...The rest of the dishonest research community stands by and says nothing while Parker and his rotten
    claims damage true JFK research...They leave you to be ripped apart by Parker's rabid dogs...Then they go out and sell themselves as the best and brightest when they got that way through cheating...

The Education Forum too...Rogue cowards who honor one of the worst moderators to ever appear on the intellectual internet...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 6 08:38:48 2023
    Only one cowardly lying sack of shit here.

BRIAN DOYLE from Sanibel, Fl.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Sun Aug 6 11:25:10 2023
    On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 11:38:49 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

BRIAN DOYLE from Sanibel, Fl.

Still waiting for obviously clueless Robert to answer the reproduce-ability of Davidson in the original Wiegman Film...If Davidson's process is applied to the original Wiegman celluloid it will reproduce the Davidson Enhancement exactly, proving that
    Prayer Man is Stanton...

So far all Robert is capable of is noise-making and name-calling...No intellectual input (classic of ROKC)...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Aug 6 15:19:16 2023
    On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 2:25:11 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 11:38:49 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

Leslie Sharp mentioned Hosty telling Nigel Turner that Oswald said he was in the Lunch Room during the assassination...

Now we are going to see some real weaseling by the Prayer Man shills and Gordon in order to avoid answering why Hosty didn't mention that in his notes?...

Hosty obviously waited until the 1990's and Nigel Turner in order to relieve his guilt and finally tell the truth...

I am the best person to argue this and I am being kept off the Education Forum by Gordon because he knows I will demolish his favored posters...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 6 19:46:03 2023
    You are the best shit poster, that is true.
    Everything else you say is complete garbage.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 7 12:10:17 2023
    On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 10:46:05 PM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

Typical of the clique, they ignored it...

They know they can't answer why Hosty didn't put it in his notes...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Aug 8 04:04:11 2023
    On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 8:10:19 PM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:

Typical of the clique, they ignored it...

They know they can't answer why Hosty didn't put it in his notes...

NOR CAN YOU YOU LYING BASTARD
    THE EARLY EVIDENCE SUPERSEDES THE 'PLAY IT ALONG WITH EVERYONE' TYPE SHIT

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Aug 8 06:09:49 2023
    On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 3:10:19 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

They ignored Leslie Sharp's question about Hosty saying Oswald told them he was in the Lunch Room during the assassination...They ignored it and switched the topic...The reason I got banned is because I went after them and didn't let them get away with
    that...Hosty was referring to the 2nd Floor Lunch Room in that statement because that is where Truly & Baker confronted Oswald...But it was also where Oswald told Sarah Stanton he was going and where Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald at 12:25...It was also where
    Jack Dougherty told Gil Toff Oswald was and where Buell Frazier said a partly-eaten cheese sandwich and apple were seen after the assassination...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 8 06:20:09 2023
    They ignored Leslie Sharp's question about Hosty saying Oswald told them he was in the Lunch Room during the assassination...They ignored it and switched the topic...

The reason I got banned is because I went after them and didn't let them get away with that...
    LIAR!!!! you were dropped/dumped/somized because you are a disgusting troll, nothing else.

Hosty was referring to the 2nd Floor Lunch Room in that statement because that is where Truly & Baker confronted Oswald...
    DID NOT HAPPEN LIAR!!!!!!

But it was also where Oswald told Sarah Stanton he was going
    NO HE DID NOT ZOMBIE LIAR!!!!

and where Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald at 12:25...
    GARBAGE MORE LIES!!!!

It was also where Jack Dougherty told Gil Toff Oswald was and where Buell Frazier said a partly-eaten cheese sandwich and apple were seen after the assassination...
    MORE LIES
    MORE GARBAGE

FILTHY TROLL!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 8 07:43:12 2023
    On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 9:20:10 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

It is humorous that Robert Johnson and his moronic name-calling trolling don't realize how stupid he looks in comparison to my intelligently presented facts...

It is kind of obvious that Robert Johnson is a Bart Kamp-like demented ROKC troll...

What is really odd here is that the research community stays quiet and lets him get away with it and doesn't realize how it makes THEM look...

Robert Johnson and his anti-intellectual attack never once make any attempt to intelligently answer why Hosty did not put his admission that Oswald told the 3pm interrogation he was in the Lunch Room during the assassination in his notes?...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 8 09:16:32 2023
    YOU CAN REACH AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE i AM STILL MY OWN MAN
    DOES NOT TAKE AWAY THAT YOU ARE A MISERABLE ZOMBIE LIAR
    ALWAYS HAVE BEEN & ALWAYS WILL BE
    JUST LIKE YOUR NAZI HOLOCAUST DENYING DADDY
    HE TAUGHT YOU WELL

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Aug 9 08:20:42 2023
    On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 10:43:14 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Keep in mind that all the stupidity being posted in the current Education Forum thread is after those persons have already been shown Davidson's Enhancement that clearly shows Sarah Stanton's chubby-cheeked face on Prayer Man in Wiegman...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 9 08:31:20 2023
    Keep in mind that nobody gives a flying fuck about Prayer Bitch as it is a figment of a crazy person.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jobe@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 9 17:10:06 2023
    T24gV2VkbmVzZGF5LCBBdWd1c3QgOSwgMjAyMyBhdCAxMDoyMDo0NOKAr0FNIFVUQy01LCBCcmlh biBEb3lsZSB3cm90ZToKPiBPbiBUdWVzZGF5LCBBdWd1c3QgOCwgMjAyMyBhdCAxMDo0MzoxNOKA r0FNIFVUQy00LCBCcmlhbiBEb3lsZSB3cm90ZTogCj4gPiBPbiBUdWVzZGF5LCBBdWd1c3QgOCwg MjAyMyBhdCA5OjIwOjEw4oCvQU0gVVRDLTQsIHJvYmVydCBqb2huc29uIHdyb3RlOgo+IEtlZXAg aW4gbWluZCB0aGF0IGFsbCB0aGUgc3R1cGlkaXR5IGJlaW5nIHBvc3RlZCBpbiB0aGUgY3VycmVu dCBFZHVjYXRpb24gRm9ydW0gdGhyZWFkIGlzIGFmdGVyIHRob3NlIHBlcnNvbnMgaGF2ZSBhbHJl YWR5IGJlZW4gc2hvd24gRGF2aWRzb24ncyBFbmhhbmNlbWVudCB0aGF0IGNsZWFybHkgc2hvd3Mg U2FyYWggU3RhbnRvbidzIGNodWJieS1jaGVla2VkIGZhY2Ugb24gUHJheWVyIE1hbiBpbiBXaWVn bWFuLi4uCgpJZiB5b3UgZ290IGFsbCB0aGlzIGV2aWRlbmNlLCB0aGVuIHdyaXRlIHlvdXIgY29u Z3Jlc3NtYW4gZHVtYiBmdWNrPwpNZWFud2hpbGUsIHB1dCBhIGRvdWJsZSBsaXAgbG9jayBvbiB0 aGUgb2xkIGJhbGQgaGVhZGVkIGNoYW1wIHlvdSBmdWNraW5nIGFzcyB3aXBlLgoK4bagWc2nb82o 4bWPdQoKCuKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kgn+Kgm+KiieKiieKgieKgieKgu+Kj v+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwrio7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io7/ioJ/ioKDiobDio5Xio5fio7fi o6fio4Dio4XioJjio7/io7/io7/io7/io78K4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qCD4qOg4qOz4qOf 4qO/4qO/4qO34qO/4qG/4qOc4qCE4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Khv+KggeKg hOKjs+Kit+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Khv+KjneKgluKghOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwrio7/io7/io7/i o7/ioIPioITioqLiobnio7/iorfio6/ior/iorfioavio5fioI3iorDio7/io7/io7/io7/io78K 4qO/4qO/4qO/4qGP4qKA4qKE4qCk4qOB4qCL4qC/4qOX4qOf4qGv4qGP4qKO4qCB4qK44qO/4qO/ 4qO/4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+Kjv+KghOKilOKileKjr+Kjv+Kjv+KhsuKhpOKhhOKhpOKghOKhgOKi oOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwrio7/io7/ioIfioKDiobPio6/io7/io7/io77iorXio6vioo7i oo7ioIbiooDio7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io78K4qO/4qO/4qCE4qKo4qOr4qO/4qO/4qG/4qO/ 4qO74qKO4qGX4qGV4qGF4qK44qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+KghOKinOKivuKj vuKjv+Kjv+Kjn+Kjl+Kir+KhquKhs+KhgOKiuOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwrio7/io7/i oITiorjior3io7/io7fio7/io7vioa7ioafiobPiobHioYHiorjio7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io7/i o78K4qO/4qO/4qGE4qKo4qO74qO94qO/4qOf4qO/4qOe4qOX4qG94qG44qGQ4qK44qO/4qO/4qO/ 4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+Khh+KigOKil+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Khv+KjnuKhteKho+KjiuKi uOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwrio7/io7/io7/ioYDioaPio5fio7/io7/io7/io7/io6/i oa/iobrio7zioI7io7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io78K4qO/4qO/4qO/4qOn4qCQ4qG14qO74qOf 4qOv4qO/4qO34qOf4qOd4qKe4qG/4qK54qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kh huKimOKhuuKjveKiv+Kju+Kjv+Kjl+Kht+KjueKiqeKig+Kiv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwrio7/i o7/io7/io7/io7fioITioKrio6/io5/io7/ioq/io7/io7vio5zioo7ioobioJzio7/io7/io7/i o7/io78K4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qGG4qCE4qKj4qO74qO94qO/4qO/4qOf4qO+4qGu4qG64qG4 4qC44qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+Khv+Kgm+KgieKggeKghOKileKhs+KjveKhvuKjv+KiveKj r+Khv+KjruKimuKjheKgueKjv+Kjv+Kjvwriob/ioIvioITioITioITioITiooDioJLioJ3io57i or/iob/io7/io73ior/iob3io6fio7PioYXioIzioLvio78K4qCB4qCE4qCE4qCE4qCE4qCE4qCQ 4qGQ4qCx4qGx4qO74qG74qOd4qOu4qOf4qO/4qO74qOf4qO74qG64qOK

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Aug 13 08:18:46 2023
    On Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 11:20:44 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

It is very important to note that Sandy Larsen's discovery of Gloria Calvery on the steps is being deliberately avoided in the current Education Forum Prayer Man thread...

Larsen & Graves discovered a very important piece of evidence when they located Calvery on the steps in Darnell in her plaid skirt and short sweater...This discovery was very critical to calibrating the timing of Darnell and what is seen in it...Larsen
    had discovered evidence that Couch/Darnell occurred at around 25-30 seconds after the last shot and after Calvery had spoken to Lovelady & Shelley at the base of the steps...

This discovery was important because once you lined it up with Frazier's statements it became clear that the time period shown in Couch/Darnell was exactly the time when Sarah Stanton had told Frazier that Calvery said the president had been shot and
    both Frazier and Stanton were "staring at each other for the longest time in shock"...Indeed one look at the 4 second clip of Couch/Darnell shows that Frazier and Prayer Man are the only two people who never move because they are fixed on each other...

It is important to note that even though Sandy Larsen is a moderator who is supposed to be sworn to fair oversight he has never once commented on this even though it is his own fucking discovery...You can see that not one of the regular posters has ever
    mentioned this fact...

In 2016 when I was about to refute the Prayer Man theory on the Education Forum Gordon started his drama queen hysterics over my posting - complaining on every post that I was drastically violating the rules as if the website itself was in peril from my
    presence...Now Gordon posts that he gave me "chance after chance to stop my antics"...This bullshit that Gordon emotes is what was used to prevent my material that you see here from ever being posted on the Education Forum from 2016 to now...They
    attacked me personally and never addressed my perfectly valid arguments and they are still getting away with that under the abusive moderator Gordon...Gordon got rid of me because he knew I was about to show him and his membership were low grade
    researchers who were gullible to Greg Parker's bullshit and didn't have the acumen to detect it...Being British, Gordon wasn't beneath pompous bullshit and power abuse in order to use censorship to get around it...The British are a particularly cowardly
    and dishonest ilk and should never control free speech over an American assassination (the reason why being obvious)...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Aug 13 08:31:29 2023
    On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 11:18:48 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 11:20:44 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    It is very important to note that Sandy Larsen's discovery of Gloria Calvery on the steps is being deliberately avoided in the current Education Forum Prayer Man thread...

Larsen & Graves discovered a very important piece of evidence when they located Calvery on the steps in Darnell in her plaid skirt and short sweater...This discovery was very critical to calibrating the timing of Darnell and what is seen in it...Larsen
    had discovered evidence that Couch/Darnell occurred at around 25-30 seconds after the last shot and after Calvery had spoken to Lovelady & Shelley at the base of the steps...

This discovery was important because once you lined it up with Frazier's statements it became clear that the time period shown in Couch/Darnell was exactly the time when Sarah Stanton had told Frazier that Calvery said the president had been shot and
    both Frazier and Stanton were "staring at each other for the longest time in shock"...Indeed one look at the 4 second clip of Couch/Darnell shows that Frazier and Prayer Man are the only two people who never move because they are fixed on each other...

It is important to note that even though Sandy Larsen is a moderator who is supposed to be sworn to fair oversight he has never once commented on this even though it is his own fucking discovery...You can see that not one of the regular posters has
    ever mentioned this fact...

In 2016 when I was about to refute the Prayer Man theory on the Education Forum Gordon started his drama queen hysterics over my posting - complaining on every post that I was drastically violating the rules as if the website itself was in peril from
    my presence...Now Gordon posts that he gave me "chance after chance to stop my antics"...This bullshit that Gordon emotes is what was used to prevent my material that you see here from ever being posted on the Education Forum from 2016 to now...They
    attacked me personally and never addressed my perfectly valid arguments and they are still getting away with that under the abusive moderator Gordon...Gordon got rid of me because he knew I was about to show him and his membership were low grade
    researchers who were gullible to Greg Parker's bullshit and didn't have the acumen to detect it...Being British, Gordon wasn't beneath pompous bullshit and power abuse in order to use censorship to get around it...The British are a particularly cowardly
    and dishonest ilk and should never control free speech over an American assassination (the reason why being obvious)...

Well, you are a cancer on whatever host you occupy, which is why you fit in so well at the Nut House. You substandard researcher.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 17 06:31:28 2023
    On Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 8:40:10 PM UTC-5, Scrum Drum wrote:

All three main JFK assassination forums are all run by UK sources...

The Education Forum by James Gordon...

The Deep Politics Forum by Magda Hassan...

The JFK Assassination Forum by the clown Duncan MacRae...

All three forums use directed censorship and banning to shield themselves from the correct evidence that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...All 3 forums are maintaining and promoting bad claims that Prayer Man is Oswald...DPF has betrayed its original purpose
    under Lemkin and Johnson and no longer stands in opposition to the Education Forum or operates by an independent set of objective rules...The clique has taken over the JFK internet...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Sep 28 09:23:07 2023
    On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 9:31:30 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

David Josephs wrote:

" For the person's right hand to be in the light it must extend beyond the shade border. "

Josephs has now dropped the idiotic camera claim and is stealing my sun/shade border discovery without credit...

But I see he hasn't stolen my discovery that Wiegman shows Prayer Man facing forward and therefore shows Prayer Man make the pivot Frazier described Stanton as making from Wiegman to Darnell...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Sep 28 16:49:31 2023
    On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 11:31:30 PM UTC+10, Brian Doyle wrote:

All three main JFK assassination forums are all run by UK sources...

The Education Forum by James Gordon...

The Deep Politics Forum by Magda Hassan...

The JFK Assassination Forum by the clown Duncan MacRae...

All three forums use directed censorship and banning to shield themselves from the correct evidence that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...All 3 forums are maintaining and promoting bad claims that Prayer Man is Oswald...DPF has betrayed its original
    purpose under Lemkin and Johnson and no longer stands in opposition to the Education Forum or operates by an independent set of objective rules...The clique has taken over the JFK internet...

How are they the main 3?

The Thirteen Inch Head Emporium (aka EF) is full of whack jobs.

The Deep Foo Foo has virtually just you and the Gillamonster posting

& The Assassination Forum may as well be run out of Russia and is headed by someone whose previous experience at running forums was for a vampire dating service.

All three are jokes. And by the way, Magda is an Aussie not a Brit, you shithead. Do you realize a koala dies every time someone calls an Aussie a Brit? You are single-handedly decimating the koala population. You do it with my forum as well, shithead.
    If you don't desist in this slander, I might sue.

ROKC is the ONLY JFK forum worth reading. You know it, bro.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Sep 28 16:57:34 2023
    On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 2:23:09 AM UTC+10, Brian Doyle wrote:
    David Josephs wrote:

" For the person's right hand to be in the light it must extend beyond the shade border. "

Josephs has now dropped the idiotic camera claim and is stealing my sun/shade border discovery without credit...

But I see he hasn't stolen my discovery that Wiegman shows Prayer Man facing forward and therefore shows Prayer Man make the pivot Frazier described Stanton as making from Wiegman to Darnell...

Who cares what Josephs says? His ninnyhammer ravings are only exceeded by your own.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Fri Sep 29 08:03:08 2023
    On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 7:57:36 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:

Greg doesn't care what Josephs posts because Greg knows he himself isn't posting seriously and therefore doesn't really care because he knows his material is bullshit anyway...Greg has nothing serious to defend...

On the other hand, I am fighting for my existence on those forums and Josephs has damaged my work by ignoring it...So I care because I know my work is seriously legitimate and needs defense...

Greg is a troll so he focuses on taunting and trolling like he does here...

I am a serious researcher so my posts focus on the important evidence...

Greg is responsible for that Prayer Man farce that is currently infecting and damaging the JFK research community...Greg invented it out of his crazy mind and tendency for evidence-fucking...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 29 08:28:02 2023
    Have you ever posted anything seriously, with sources cited ever before?
    Right then, start with that you toddler, put your toys back in the pram and get going.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 29 08:29:43 2023
    People might actually care as to what you have to say than this grotesque bunch of fabrications put together by you in a haze of Sanibel Gold.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Fri Sep 29 15:42:45 2023
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 1:03:10 AM UTC+10, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Greg doesn't care what Josephs posts because Greg knows he himself isn't posting seriously and therefore doesn't really care because he knows his material is bullshit anyway...Greg has nothing serious to defend...

On the other hand, I am fighting for my existence on those forums and Josephs has damaged my work by ignoring it...So I care because I know my work is seriously legitimate and needs defense...

The fact that you view this as an existential fight is actually very insightful. Sad, but insightful. Makes me wonder what else you might understand about your own malaise. Such insight points to the remote possibility of therapy being of some use.

Greg is a troll so he focuses on taunting and trolling like he does here...

I am a serious researcher so my posts focus on the important evidence...

Greg is responsible for that Prayer Man farce that is currently infecting and damaging the JFK research community...Greg invented it out of his crazy mind and tendency for evidence-fucking...

Brian, I hate to break it to you, but inventing your own TSBD scenarios like you do, is not evidence of anything except your psychopathy.

And I never came up with Prayer Man. I had put some of the evidence together pointing to the 2nd floor encounter being bullshit, along with some of the stuff pointing to an alibi of being downstairs and outside. Sean Murphy then tried to find
    photographic support for this evidence - and found the figure he (erroneously) dubbed Prayer Man. His work on that figure was seminal. I have largely stayed out of the research around it since then because others were already killing it - people like
    Stan Dane, Ed Ledoux, Lee Farley and of course, Barto who has since put together a vast collection of resources around this subject. I concentrated my efforts on trying to get the films. I failed.

You should be proud of what Sean did, even if he wasn't a holocaust denier. Your own Irish roots and all that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 29 22:36:27 2023
    DOYLE YOU LYING NAZI BASTARD & RACIST CUNT

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Sat Sep 30 08:59:06 2023
    On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 6:42:47 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 1:03:10 AM UTC+10, Brian Doyle wrote:

And I never came up with Prayer Man.

Greg is lying here...Greg told me that he invented Prayer Man and Sean Murphy ran with it...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 30 09:26:38 2023
    LMAO
    such a damn liar you are brain doyle

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Sat Sep 30 17:28:57 2023
    On Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 3:26:40 AM UTC+11, robert johnson wrote:
    LMAO
    such a damn liar you are brain doyle

Robert, I have given Brian the benefit of the doubt a number of times now when he has misquoted me, preferring to think it was just maybe faulty memory. But since I have never said anything even remotely like this to him or anyone else, the benefit of
    the doubt goes out the door. It deeply pains me to say that he is totally lying here. I say it pains me because I wanted to find something positive in the dude... but he won't even allow me to do that much for him.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 2 06:58:14 2023
    On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 8:28:58 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:

Greg is lying here...

He admitted to me that he invented Prayer Man and Sean Murphy ran with it...

The JFK research community under DiEugenio and Gordon are dumb enough to run with one of Parker's bullshit theories and destroy the research community's credibility with it...But they aren't worried about it because those dishonest assholes will just ban
    and censor anyone who points this out with that dishonest scumbag DiEugenio's full approval...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 3 00:40:24 2023
    STFU DOYLE
    THERE IS ONLY ONE COWARD SCUMBAG LIAR HERE
    HIS NAME IS BRIAN DOYLE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05