• Re: Disinformationist Lance Payette

From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to payettelanny@gmail.com on Mon Feb 19 07:15:04 2024
    On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 08:06:55 -0800 (PST), Lance Payette <payettelanny@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 9:58:32?AM UTC-7, Scrum Drum wrote:
    Payette's trick is based mostly on disingenuous writing rather than any valid criticism of conspiracy evidence...Oswald's call to John Hurt in North Carolina was suspicious...Deniers like Payette use persuasive wording to divert you from the fact
    there was no follow-through by the authorities to clarify that call - which tells you more than anything...There was no follow-through at the time when the FBI would have taken great interest in persons that Oswald felt were necessary to call...And even
    if Hurt had called Oswald it would have been traced and he would have been investigated...Payette is asking us to suspend disbelief and pretend no investigation of this was perfectly understandable instead of the breach of cover it actually was...
    EEK, I see my name has been taken in vain. I had no idea I was such a celebrity. What the above loon describes as "disingenuous writing" and "persuasive wording" is known outside of Conspiracy World as logic and critical thinking. Logic and critical
    thinking are anathema in Conspiracy World. The denizens of Conspiracy World prefer to go directly to their beloved conspiracy factoids and gnaw on them like deranged puppies. Whether said factoids will withstand scrutiny, either factually or logically,
    is irrelevant. I have no idea who you are, Mr. Scrum Drum - or, indeed, what a scrum dum is - but you are a classic example of why I no longer waste my time at the Education Forum or on the JFKA at all.

Here's a moron responding to a post over a year old...

And not answering it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)