• Gordon Allows Already-Disproven Prayer Man Claim On Education Forum

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Scrum Drum on Sun Aug 20 06:54:34 2023
    On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 3:42:48 PM UTC-5, Scrum Drum wrote:
    On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 12:53:10 PM UTC-5, Scrum Drum wrote:
    On Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 6:18:15 PM UTC-5, Scrum Drum wrote:

The only reason that asshole and coward James Gordon gets away with thinking his excuses for censoring my evidence that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton from the Education Forum are valid is because the cowardly assholes who call themselves the membership say
    nothing and don't defend a fellow researcher who gets persecuted and banned for the crime of posting the correct evidence...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 20 12:10:30 2023
    Your non-existent evidence is exactly that!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Scrum Drum on Thu Sep 7 09:07:22 2023
    On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 3:42:48 PM UTC-5, Scrum Drum wrote:
    On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 12:53:10 PM UTC-5, Scrum Drum wrote:

When I was a member of the Education Forum Gordon made up a rule that was only applied to myself as he rode my back on every post...Gordon said only the best images would be allowed in the thread...

On the cover of Bart Kamp's new disinformation book "Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture" Kamp used a very poor image of Prayer Man instead of Davidson's clear image...By allowing the Prayer Man hijackers to promote this false book on the Education
    Forum Gordon is violating his own rule that only the best images should be used...

Gordon is criminally dishonest because he is trusted to rule fairly on matters like this as a moderator...It is plainly obvious to any person of average intelligence (which apparently doesn't include Gordon) that the reason Kamp used a highly distorted,
    blurry image of Prayer Man on the cover of his book is because Davidson made it too clear Oswald wasn't Prayer Man...Davidson was from a clear frame where Wiegman's camera was steady for that frame...So therefore it conforms to Gordon's best image edict..
    .By allowing the Prayer Man shills to ignore this evidence and post a poor image on purpose, in order to deceive the membership, Gordon is participating in violating his own rule without challenge...He's banning people for what he is guilty of...It just
    goes to show what a bumbling fool Gordon is as moderator and how much he doesn't know what he is doing...

How many points do the scumbag mods get for violations like this?...Sandy - how many points does a moderator get for stealing nearly a year's worth of members funds?...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 7 10:00:45 2023
    SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU USELESS BORING TROLL CUNT

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05