• The 60th anniversary of the assassination has come and gone

From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 27 19:29:45 2023
    JFK has now been dead 14 years more than he was alive. As expected, a few
    cable channels ran programs regarding the assassination which were much less than they ran for the 50th anniversary which in turn were much less than
    what was run for the 40th anniversary. Interest in the subject continues to wane just as it has for the German's attack on Pearl Harbor. 99+% of the population just doesn't give a shit about it any more. It's ancient history. Almost nobody talks about it. Politicians aren't making an issue of it. The news media has all but forgotten it. Only a few small niche groups of assassination buffs continue to argue about it. For the rest of the country,
    it just doesn't matter anymore. The general public doesn't give a shit what we say in this group and the few other forums dedicated to the JFK assassination.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Tue Nov 28 02:07:00 2023
    On Monday, November 27, 2023 at 10:29:47 PM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:
    JFK has now been dead 14 years more than he was alive. As expected, a few cable channels ran programs regarding the assassination which were much less than they ran for the 50th anniversary which in turn were much less than
    what was run for the 40th anniversary. Interest in the subject continues to wane just as it has for the German's attack on Pearl Harbor. 99+% of the population just doesn't give a shit about it any more. It's ancient history. Almost nobody talks about it. Politicians aren't making an issue of it. The news media has all but forgotten it. Only a few small niche groups of assassination buffs continue to argue about it. For the rest of the country, it just doesn't matter anymore. The general public doesn't give a shit what we
    say in this group and the few other forums dedicated to the JFK assassination.

Another of your lies.
    No interest in the subject ?
    If that's true, then why are you here ?
    Your presence here and those of your fellow trolls is proof that that's a lie.

You're willing to waste your life coming in here arguing every day with people you don't even know about a case ( according to you people ) that was closed 60 years ago.
    Do athletes continue to play the game after the clock runs out and the game is over ?
    Do lawyers continue to debate a case after the jury has rendered its verdict ? Why would anyone continue to debate a case that has been closed ?
    Does that make any sense ?
    What the hell do you hope to accomplish by doing that ?

You people have offered NOTHING new in the form of evidence in 60 years.
    You just keep running around in circles, chasing your tails and repeating the nonsense of the Warren Commission.
    And when the inconsistencies in the evidence are pointed out to you, you try to explain them away by making excuses.
    When I present official records questioning Oswald's guilt, you claim I'm looking at "the wrong things incorrectly".

ROFLMAO

Why on earth should you or anyone else care about what I, Ben, Dave Healy, Greg Parker, No Flags, or anyone else thinks about what happened to President Kennedy ?
    No, I can tell you from EXPERIENCE that there's PLENTY of interest in this case. Not to brag but instead to make my point, this year alone I've done four webcast appearances "back by popular demand".
    You'd prefer all of us to think that nobody cares so we could pack up and quit posting.
    But that's not the truth and that's not going to happen.

So you just keep telling the world that there's no interest in the case while at the same time acting like there is.
    You've been proven to be a liar in the past and this is just par for the course with you.
    Actions speak louder than words and your actions prove that your words are lies.
    You're not fooling anybody.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Nov 28 04:44:16 2023
    On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 5:07:02 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    JFK has now been dead 14 years more than he was alive. As expected, a few cable channels ran programs regarding the assassination which were much less than they ran for the 50th anniversary which in turn were much less than
    what was run for the 40th anniversary. Interest in the subject continues to
    wane just as it has for the German's attack on Pearl Harbor. 99+% of the population just doesn't give a shit about it any more. It's ancient history.
    Almost nobody talks about it. Politicians aren't making an issue of it. The
    news media has all but forgotten it. Only a few small niche groups of assassination buffs continue to argue about it. For the rest of the country,
    it just doesn't matter anymore. The general public doesn't give a shit what we
    Another of your lies.

Another of your lies. I didn't say there was no interest in the subject. I said interest was waning. Why do you have to lie to
    make your point.

For amusement only. I have no illusions that anything written here by anybody is going to move the needle of public opinion.

Your statement is based on your lie that I said there was no interest in the subject. What the hell did you think I meant when
    I wrote:

" Only a few small niche groups of assassination buffs continue to argue about it."?

Everyone who contributes to this forum, outside of the spammers, ia part of the niche groups of which I spoke.

You're willing to waste your life coming in here arguing every day with people you don't even know about a case ( according to you people ) that was closed 60 years ago.

The case was closed 59 years ago with the publication of the WCR which remains the definitive explanation of the
    assassination. The HSCA reopened the investigation and got a lot wrong although they did correctly ID Oswald as the
    assassin. Ever since then bozos like you have been trying exonerate that little piece of shit without success.

Do athletes continue to play the game after the clock runs out and the game is over ?

Who said this was a game. It's a clown show. The LNs just keep pointing that out to the clowns.

Do lawyers continue to debate a case after the jury has rendered its verdict ?

Actually, yes. It's called the appeals process.

Why would anyone continue to debate a case that has been closed ?

To point out the futility of the clowns.

Probably not but who says amusement has to make sense.

I'm not here to accomplish anything. I don't expect to change the minds of the clowns and I don't have any reason to believe
    there are undecided lurkers out there. However, I did play a part in changing the mind of Dr. Bob Artwohl about 30 years
    ago on the old Prodigy board. He came to that group a CT and left an LN and pointed to some of my arguments that had
    changed his mind. I'm sure other LNs influenced him as well. He later became a contributor on the McAdams board but that
    was before I got involved back in 2008. I don't know if he ever posted on this one.

We already have the hay in the barn. There have been technology advancements which have served to confirm the findings
    of the WC which used what they had available at the time. We have been able to reduce the window of when the single
    bullet struck to a few frames from the 210-225 window the WC concluded.

You just keep running around in circles, chasing your tails and repeating the nonsense of the Warren Commission.

Actually, were's sitting in our easy chairs watching the clowns spin their wheels.

And when the inconsistencies in the evidence are pointed out to you, you try to explain them away by making excuses.
    When I present official records questioning Oswald's guilt, you claim I'm looking at "the wrong things incorrectly".

The excuses all come from your side. The evidence all point to Oswald so your entire case is based on coming up with
    excuses to dismiss the evidence.

ROFLMAO

Why on earth should you or anyone else care about what I, Ben, Dave Healy, Greg Parker, No Flags, or anyone else thinks about what happened to President Kennedy ?

Good question. The answer is we don't. We are amused by your feeble efforts.

Now for my question. Just what have you accomplished over the past several decades and what is it you hope to accomplish
    in the future? What is your endgame?

No, I can tell you from EXPERIENCE that there's PLENTY of interest in this case. Not to brag but instead to make my point, this year alone I've done four webcast appearances "back by popular demand".

Just how many viewers do you think you drew and what reason do you have to believe any of them were not already part of
    the niche interest group of which I wrote earlier.

You'd prefer all of us to think that nobody cares so we could pack up and quit posting.

Once again you resort to lying about my position. I have said interest in the subject is limited to a very small niche group. If
    you believe otherwise, you are only fooling yourself. What percentage of the American people do you think even know this
    group exists. I would wager that the actual percentage would have a lot of zeros to the right of the decimal point.

I know that's not going to happen. That's what makes it so funny, seeing a bunch of clowns kicking a dead horse. The hobby
    will die when the clowns have all joined folks like Mark Lane, Harold Weisberg, Jim Marrs, Tom Rossley, etc. who all went to
    their graves without ever being able to prove the unproveable, that someone other than Oswald took part in the assassination
    of JFK. Nothing you have done in the past and nothing you will ever do is going to rewrite history. I think you realize that, even
    if you won't admit it to yourself. You will continue to tilt at windmills until you are no longer able to tilt.

So you just keep telling the world that there's no interest in the case

You keep lying about what wrote.

while at the same time acting like there is.
    You've been proven to be a liar

Should we count how many times you have repeated the same lie in just this one post?

in the past and this is just par for the course with you.
    Actions speak louder than words and your actions prove that your words are lies.

Tell us how the actions of one man prove there is widespread interest in the JFK assassination.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Tue Nov 28 08:01:02 2023
    On Tue, 28 Nov 2023 04:44:16 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett
    <jecorbett4@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 5:07:02?AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Monday, November 27, 2023 at 10:29:47?PM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:
    JFK has now been dead 14 years more than he was alive. As expected, a few >> > cable channels ran programs regarding the assassination which were much less than they ran for the 50th anniversary which in turn were much less than
    wane just as it has for the German's attack on Pearl Harbor. 99+% of the >> > population just doesn't give a shit about it any more. It's ancient history.
    news media has all but forgotten it. Only a few small niche groups of
    assassination buffs continue to argue about it. For the rest of the country,
    Another of your lies.

Logical fallacy deleted.

For amusement only.

Corbutt admits amusement at the death of a President.

I have no illusions that anything written here by anybody is going
    to move the needle of public opinion.

Of course not - only evidence can do that.

Your statement is based on your lie that I said there was no interest in the subject.

If 99+% doesn't care, this i indeed supports your lie.

The case was closed 59 years ago with the publication of the WCR which remains the definitive explanation of the
    assassination.

Not according to the HSCA.

The HSCA reopened the investigation and got a lot wrong

Empty unsupported and uncited claims can be safely ignored.

And, as Huckster points out:

Curiously, you posted no evidence. no citations, no documents, no
    testimony, no exhibits, no witness videos.

Only comments. We gain nothing from the above.

Which makes who exactly the fool?

Logical fallacy deleted.

It's called the HSCA.

You lose!

Logical fallacy deleted.

Probably not...

Corbutt admits Gil is right...

I'm not here to accomplish anything.

You've succeeded.

Non-refutation deleted.

The excuses all come from your side.

Provably wrong.

ROFLMAO

Now for my question.

First you need to answer one...

Once again you resort to lying about my position.

"99+%"...

Lie again, Corbutt - who do you think you're fooling?

"99+%..."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Tue Nov 28 07:49:19 2023
    On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 19:29:45 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

JFK has now been dead 14 years more than he was alive. As expected...

Your expectations *SHOULD* have been for silence.

You were wrong.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Donald Willis@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Tue Nov 28 08:52:38 2023
    On Monday, November 27, 2023 at 7:29:47 PM UTC-8, JE Corbett wrote:
    what was run for the 40th anniversary. Interest in the subject continues to wane just as it has for the German's attack on Pearl Harbor.

I guess I missed this bit of history.

99+% of the
    population just doesn't give a shit about it any more. It's ancient history. Almost nobody talks about it. Politicians aren't making an issue of it. The news media has all but forgotten it. Only a few small niche groups of assassination buffs continue to argue about it. For the rest of the country, it just doesn't matter anymore. The general public doesn't give a shit what we

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Donald Willis on Tue Nov 28 09:06:31 2023
    On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 11:52:40 AM UTC-5, Donald Willis wrote:
    On Monday, November 27, 2023 at 7:29:47 PM UTC-8, JE Corbett wrote:
    wane just as it has for the German's attack on Pearl Harbor.
    I guess I missed this bit of history.
    99+% of the
    population just doesn't give a shit about it any more. It's ancient history.
    news media has all but forgotten it. Only a few small niche groups of assassination buffs continue to argue about it. For the rest of the country,
    Haha! Sometimes it pays to actually read what Corbett writes!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Tue Nov 28 20:31:22 2023
    On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 7:44:18 AM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:
    cable channels ran programs regarding the assassination which were much less than they ran for the 50th anniversary which in turn were much less than
    wane just as it has for the German's attack on Pearl Harbor. 99+% of the population just doesn't give a shit about it any more. It's ancient history.
    Another of your lies.
    Another of your lies. I didn't say there was no interest in the subject. I said interest was waning. Why do you have to lie to
    make your point.
    For amusement only. I have no illusions that anything written here by anybody is going to move the needle of public opinion.
    Your statement is based on your lie that I said there was no interest in the subject. What the hell did you think I meant when
    I wrote:

" Only a few small niche groups of assassination buffs continue to argue about it."?

Everyone who contributes to this forum, outside of the spammers, ia part of the niche groups of which I spoke.

assassination. The HSCA reopened the investigation and got a lot wrong although they did correctly ID Oswald as the
    assassin. Ever since then bozos like you have been trying exonerate that little piece of shit without success.
    Who said this was a game. It's a clown show. The LNs just keep pointing that out to the clowns.
    I'm not here to accomplish anything. I don't expect to change the minds of the clowns and I don't have any reason to believe
    there are undecided lurkers out there. However, I did play a part in changing the mind of Dr. Bob Artwohl about 30 years
    ago on the old Prodigy board. He came to that group a CT and left an LN and pointed to some of my arguments that had
    changed his mind.

I arrived after you did and I recall a conspiracy theorist accused Bob of using an acronym backwards as his last name.

That particular CT said Artwohl stood for Lee Harvey Oswald Was The Real Assassin.

Hey, who needs evidence when you can just make up stuff (the motto of CTs everywhere).

I'm sure other LNs influenced him as well. He later became a contributor on the McAdams board but that
    was before I got involved back in 2008. I don't know if he ever posted on this one.

At the time, Bob was an emergency room physician in Baltimore, MD, so no doubt he saw his share of bullet wounds. Last I looked, he was in private practice so where in Alaska.

We already have the hay in the barn. There have been technology advancements which have served to confirm the findings
    of the WC which used what they had available at the time. We have been able to reduce the window of when the single
    bullet struck to a few frames from the 210-225 window the WC concluded.
    Actually, were's sitting in our easy chairs watching the clowns spin their wheels.

The excuses all come from your side. The evidence all point to Oswald so your entire case is based on coming up with
    excuses to dismiss the evidence.
    ROFLMAO

Now for my question. Just what have you accomplished over the past several decades and what is it you hope to accomplish
    in the future? What is your endgame?
    Just how many viewers do you think you drew and what reason do you have to believe any of them were not already part of
    the niche interest group of which I wrote earlier.
    Once again you resort to lying about my position. I have said interest in the subject is limited to a very small niche group. If
    you believe otherwise, you are only fooling yourself. What percentage of the American people do you think even know this
    group exists. I would wager that the actual percentage would have a lot of zeros to the right of the decimal point.
    I know that's not going to happen. That's what makes it so funny, seeing a bunch of clowns kicking a dead horse. The hobby
    will die when the clowns have all joined folks like Mark Lane, Harold Weisberg, Jim Marrs, Tom Rossley, etc. who all went to
    their graves without ever being able to prove the unproveable, that someone other than Oswald took part in the assassination
    of JFK. Nothing you have done in the past and nothing you will ever do is going to rewrite history. I think you realize that, even
    if you won't admit it to yourself. You will continue to tilt at windmills until you are no longer able to tilt.
    Should we count how many times you have repeated the same lie in just this one post?
    Tell us how the actions of one man prove there is widespread interest in the JFK assassination.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Tue Nov 28 23:21:49 2023
    On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 11:31:24 PM UTC-5, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    wane just as it has for the German's attack on Pearl Harbor. 99+% of the
    Another of your lies.
    make your point.
    I wrote:

changed his mind.
    I arrived after you did and I recall a conspiracy theorist accused Bob of using an acronym backwards as his last name.

That particular CT said Artwohl stood for Lee Harvey Oswald Was The Real Assassin.

Hey, who needs evidence when you can just make up stuff (the motto of CTs everywhere).
    I'm sure other LNs influenced him as well. He later became a contributor on the McAdams board but that
    At the time, Bob was an emergency room physician in Baltimore, MD, so no doubt he saw his share of bullet wounds. Last I looked, he was in private practice so where in Alaska.

Here Nutter Loon Hank Sienzant cites "Bob" as a probable bullet wound expert because he thinks "Bob" worked in an emergency room. And because "Bob" is a Nutter Loon, no doubt his primary qualification. Nutters really are insane. That's why they are
    called Nutters!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Nov 29 05:26:13 2023

Now that you mention it, I do remember during the Prodigy days, Bob was practicing somewhere on the east coast but I
    would be lying if I said I remembered it was Baltimore. I do remember he told the group that he ran into Dr. Perry at a seminar
    they were both attending. He ended up at the same lunch table as Perry. He said the subject of the assassination came up but
    Perry was reluctant to talk about it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Nov 29 05:19:23 2023
    Another of your lies.
    make your point.
    I wrote:

changed his mind.

I must have missed that one. I'm sure I would have remembered something that silly. I don't know if the Dr. Robert Artwohl
    in the link below is the same one we came to know, but it does show that Artwohl is a real name.

https://alaskaveinclinic.com/

OK, so it looks like the Bob Artwohl in the link I provided is that same guy. Good to know he's still doing well. I think many LNs
    were at one time CTs including me. The difference is that once we took a closer look at the evidence, we realized there was
    no doubt Oswald was the assassin and no reason to believe he had accomplices.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Wed Nov 29 07:55:54 2023
    On Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 2:21:51 AM UTC-5, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    Another of your lies.
    make your point.
    I wrote:

changed his mind.

At the time, Bob was an emergency room physician in Baltimore, MD, so no doubt he saw his share of bullet wounds. Last I looked, he was in private practice somewhere in Alaska.
    Here Nutter Loon Hank Sienzant cites "Bob" as a probable bullet wound expert because he thinks "Bob" worked in an emergency room.

That’s the logical fallacy of a Straw Man argument - I never said that.

And because "Bob" is a Nutter Loon, no doubt his primary qualification.

Name-calling is apparently one of your go-to logical fallacies. You ignore the fact that Artwohl entered Prodigy as a conspiracy believer and left convinced that Oswald was the lone assassin.

Nutters really are insane. That's why they are called Nutters!

No, the name derives from the fact that we accept the evidence Oswald was the ‘’lone nut” shooter of JFK and there is no reasonable evidence of a pre-existing conspiracy. Hence, “Lone Nutters”.

In your haste to spit bile, you shorten the name to Nutters and call us insane.

You must really not have any evidence of a conspiracy you care to discuss.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Wed Nov 29 08:02:19 2023
    Another of your lies.
    make your point.
    I wrote:

changed his mind.

Here Nutter Loon Hank Sienzant cites "Bob" as a probable bullet wound expert because he thinks "Bob" worked in an emergency room. And because "Bob" is a Nutter Loon, no doubt his primary qualification. Nutters really are insane. That's why they are
    called Nutters!

Like I said above, “who needs evidence when you can just make up stuff (the motto of CTs everywhere).”

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Nov 29 08:15:13 2023
    On Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 11:02:21 AM UTC-5, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    Another of your lies.
    make your point.
    I wrote:

changed his mind.

called Nutters!
    Like I said above, “who needs evidence when you can just make up stuff (the motto of CTs everywhere).”
    You're the only thing I've ever heard say that motto, and it suits you well. You won't even bother to go down in your basement to find some evidence.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Nov 29 08:51:53 2023
    On Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 10:55:56 AM UTC-5, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    there is no reasonable evidence of a pre-existing conspiracy.

Was there "reasonable evidence" of guilt in the 19 cases Wade got convictions on that were overturned on DNA evidence ?
    https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna25917791

Was there "reasonable evidence" of guilt when Wade convinced a jury to send an innocent man to the electric chair in 1954 ?
    https://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-magazine/2016/may/henry-wade-executed-innocent-man/

"Reasonable evidence" doesn't mean shit.
    As Wade's track record shows, you can have all the "reasonable evidence" of something that is not true.
    Or likewise have no "reasonable evidence" of somethng that is.

Henry Wade. Now there's a horse you can hitch your wagon to.
    No "reasonable evidence" of a conspiracy to you mental midgets means none existed.

Gerry Ford was stupid but even he wasn't THAT stupid. He made sure in interviews to say that the Warren Commission found no EVIDENCE of a conspiracy, not that one never existed.

It's very easy to get away with murder when your allies are in control of the evidence.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Wed Nov 29 09:17:19 2023
    On Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 11:51:55 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 10:55:56 AM UTC-5, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    there is no reasonable evidence of a pre-existing conspiracy.
    Was there "reasonable evidence" of guilt in the 19 cases Wade got convictions on that were overturned on DNA evidence ?

The jury thought so.

Was there "reasonable evidence" of guilt when Wade convinced a jury to send an innocent man to the electric chair in 1954 ?
    https://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-magazine/2016/may/henry-wade-executed-innocent-man/

The jury thought so.

I'm not surprise a CT would think so. Their beliefs are never based on evidence. Reasonable evidence is everything in the
    criminal justice system. Without it, there would be nothing for a judge and jury to consider.

As Wade's track record shows, you can have all the "reasonable evidence" of something that is not true.

19 wrongful convictions given the tens of thousands Wade prosecuted is hardly an excessive number. I would gladly wager that
    other jurisdictions had very similar records. The criminal justice system is not perfect. Juries don't always reach the correct
    verdict. The deck is stacked against the state on the principle that it is better to let a guilty man go free than to convict an
    innocent man, but that doesn't guarantee there won't ever be wrongful convictions. The justice system requires proof beyond
    a REASONABLE doubt that the accused committed a crime. If we required proof beyond all possible doubt, few people would
    ever be convicted and we would have societal chaos, kind of like what we have no in big cities with Democrat mayors and
    George Soros funded prosecutors. I'll take the Henry Wades over those guys any day.

Gladly.

No "reasonable evidence" of a conspiracy to you mental midgets means none existed.

You have provided no evidence that Henry Wade did anything improper in the short time he had jurisdiction over the case
    against Oswald. Pointing to less than two dozen wrongful convictions over a 36 year term is hardly evidence Wade was an
    unethical prosecutor nor that he did anything wrong in the case against Oswald.

Gerry Ford was stupid but even he wasn't THAT stupid. He made sure in interviews to say that the Warren Commission found no EVIDENCE of a conspiracy, not that one never existed.

Which is exactly what should be said. It is theoretically possible Oswald had one or more accomplices for which no evidence
    was ever uncovered. The fact that no compelling evidence of such has surfaced in 60 years makes that a highly unlikely
    prospect. Why would you choose to believe in a conspiracy for which there is no evidence?

It's very easy to get away with murder when your allies are in control of the evidence.

You have provided exactly zero evidence of any such alliance between your co-conspirators and law enforcement. You can't
    even tell us who those co-conspirators were so how could you know there was an alliance between them and law
    enforcement?.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 29 09:43:07 2023
    On Tue, 28 Nov 2023 20:31:22 -0800 (PST), Hank Sienzant
    <hsienzant@aol.com> wrote:

You've claimed that the "A.B.C.D." in the Autopsy Report is the
    description of the *location* of the large head wound.

Yet you refuse time and time again from QUOTING the preceding
    paragraph that describes what this ACTUALLY is. Why is that?

You've also claimed that the prosectors dissected the throat wound.

Why do you continue to refuse to cite any evidence for this?

Why have you CONSISTENTLY run away each time I raise this issue?

Now you've quite stupidly insisted that the bullet entered JFK's back,
    and exited the back of his head.

More cowardice, more stupidity, more dishonesty.

Are you proud of yourself?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Wed Nov 29 09:51:26 2023
    On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 09:17:19 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

On Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 11:51:55?AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 10:55:56?AM UTC-5, Hank Sienzant wrote: >>> there is no reasonable evidence of a pre-existing conspiracy.

The jury thought so.

And *this* shows your inherent dishonesty. You clearly didn't even
    click on the link you responded to.

The jury thought so.

More proof, if any more were needed, of your dishonesty.

I'm not surprise a CT would think so...

An Honest Man would agree. I understand why you don't.

Logical fallacy deleted.

Gladly.

Dishonesty sticks together...

You have provided no evidence...

And you're a liar... so what?

Logical fallacy deleted.

You have provided exactly zero evidence ...

There you go again...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 29 09:51:39 2023
    On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 08:02:19 -0800 (PST), Hank Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Wed Nov 29 09:52:58 2023
    On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 05:19:23 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

I must have missed that one. I'm sure I would have remembered something that silly.

When Huckster lies, you believe him???

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Wed Nov 29 10:22:41 2023
    On Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 8:19:26 AM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:
    Another of your lies.
    make your point.
    I wrote:

changed his mind.

I must have missed that one. I'm sure I would have remembered something that silly. I don't know if the Dr. Robert Artwohl
    in the link below is the same one we came to know, but it does show that Artwohl is a real name.

https://alaskaveinclinic.com/
    OK, so it looks like the Bob Artwohl in the link I provided is that same guy. Good to know he's still doing well. I think many LNs
    were at one time CTs including me.

And I.

I started with “Who Killed Kennedy” (Buchanan), and moved on to “Whitewash” (Weisberg), “Rush to Judgment” (Lanr), “Accessories After the Fact” (Meagher), and “Six Seconds in Dallas” (Thompson). They seemed to make good points, but it
    wasn't until I stopped taking their word for what the evidence shows and started to check it out for myself that I realized his they were twisting things.

The difference is that once we took a closer look at the evidence, we realized there was
    no doubt Oswald was the assassin and no reason to believe he had accomplices.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Wed Nov 29 10:50:22 2023
    On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 10:22:41 -0800 (PST), Hank Sienzant

I started with Who Killed Kennedy (Buchanan), and moved on to
    Whitewash (Weisberg), Rush to Judgment (Lanr), Accessories After
    the Fact (Meagher), and Six Seconds in Dallas (Thompson). They
    seemed to make good points, but it wasn't until I stopped taking their
    word for what the evidence shows and started to check it out for
    myself that I realized his they were twisting things.

You can't support this anymore than you've been able to support these:

You're simply a liar who runs from his own words... and can't support
    'em.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05