• Gil, if you ruled the world

From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 23 17:32:40 2023
    How would the history books report the assassination of JFK and the murder
    of Tippit. I'm giving you a blank canvass her to fill in as you please. Tell us what the future generations of students would be told about these two
    murders. Take your time. Do it right.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Thu Nov 23 19:57:13 2023
    On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 8:32:43 PM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:
    How would the history books report the assassination of JFK and the murder of Tippit. I'm giving you a blank canvass her to fill in as you please. Tell us
    what the future generations of students would be told about these two murders. Take your time. Do it right.
    If Corbett ruled the world we would all drown in his dementia drool. But, at least, CNN would cover his dogs eating his corpse, so it might be worth it!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Thu Nov 23 20:08:25 2023
    On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 7:32:43 PM UTC-6, JE Corbett wrote:
    How would the history books report the assassination of JFK and the murder of Tippit. I'm giving you a blank canvass her to fill in as you please. Tell us
    what the future generations of students would be told about these two murders. Take your time. Do it right.

I'll write on Gil's behalf:

On November 22nd 1963, President Kennedy's motorcade traveled through downtown Dallas. In his Presidential limousine was his wife Jackie, and the Texas Governor John Connally and his wife, Nellie. Suddenly, shots rang out from an area known as Dealey
    Plaza. No one was ever able to determine how many shots were fired or from what directions. A former Marine and family man named Lee Oswald, who had worked in a building overlooking the President's parade route, was arrested later that afternoon and
    accused of killing a Dallas policeman. Oswald was subsequently charged with killing the President, despite protesting his innocence and being denied legal representation. A botched autopsy of the President provided no clarity to the tragedy, and on
    November 24th, a mob-connected Dallas nightclub owner named Jack Ruby shot Oswald to death in the basement of the Dallas police station. Kennedy's successor, Lyndon Baines Johnson, announced a blue-ribbon panel, later known as the Warren Commission,
    would investigate the mystery. In late 1964, the committee released its findings, now known as the Warren Commission Report, but the report raised more questions than it answered. The President's death, and the inability for anyone to successfully reach
    a conclusion about what happened, left everyone scratching their heads and shrugging their shoulders. All that could ever be determined with any certainty was that some people did something.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Fri Nov 24 08:21:32 2023
    On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 11:08:27 PM UTC-5, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

On November 22nd 1963, President Kennedy's motorcade traveled through downtown Dallas. In his Presidential limousine was his wife Jackie, and the Texas Governor John Connally and his wife, Nellie. Suddenly, shots rang out from an area known as Dealey
    Plaza. No one was ever able to determine how many shots were fired or from what directions. A former Marine and family man named Lee Oswald, who had worked in a building overlooking the President's parade route, was arrested later that afternoon and
    accused of killing a Dallas policeman. Oswald was subsequently charged with killing the President, despite protesting his innocence and being denied legal representation. A botched autopsy of the President provided no clarity to the tragedy, and on
    November 24th, a mob-connected Dallas nightclub owner named Jack Ruby shot Oswald to death in the basement of the Dallas police station. Kennedy's successor, Lyndon Baines Johnson, announced a blue-ribbon panel, later known as the Warren Commission,
    would investigate the mystery. In late 1964, the committee released its findings, now known as the Warren Commission Report, but the report raised more questions than it answered. The President's death, and the inability for anyone to successfully reach
    a conclusion about what happened, left everyone scratching their heads and shrugging their shoulders. All that could ever be determined with any certainty was that some people did something.

It look like you've done far more for Gil than what he will do himself. I handed him a blank canvass and it seems all he can
    come up with is the blank canvass. I wonder how many blank pages Gil would insert in the history books to describe the
    JFK assassination.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Fri Nov 24 09:00:16 2023
    On Friday, November 24, 2023 at 10:21:34 AM UTC-6, JE Corbett wrote:
    of Tippit. I'm giving you a blank canvass her to fill in as you please. Tell us

It look like you've done far more for Gil than what he will do himself. I handed him a blank canvass and it seems all he can
    come up with is the blank canvass. I wonder how many blank pages Gil would insert in the history books to describe the
    JFK assassination.

Gil apparently has adopted the old adage, "Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought the fool than opening it and removing all doubt."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Fri Nov 24 10:43:40 2023
    On Friday, November 24, 2023 at 12:00:18 PM UTC-5, Chuck Schuyler wrote:
    On Friday, November 24, 2023 at 10:21:34 AM UTC-6, JE Corbett wrote:

On November 22nd 1963, President Kennedy's motorcade traveled through downtown Dallas. In his Presidential limousine was his wife Jackie, and the Texas Governor John Connally and his wife, Nellie. Suddenly, shots rang out from an area known as
    Dealey Plaza. No one was ever able to determine how many shots were fired or from what directions. A former Marine and family man named Lee Oswald, who had worked in a building overlooking the President's parade route, was arrested later that afternoon
    and accused of killing a Dallas policeman. Oswald was subsequently charged with killing the President, despite protesting his innocence and being denied legal representation. A botched autopsy of the President provided no clarity to the tragedy, and on
    JFK assassination.
    Gil apparently has adopted the old adage, "Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought the fool than opening it and removing all doubt."

Too late.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Fri Nov 24 17:18:07 2023
    On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 8:08:27 PM UTC-8, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

after 30 years you're finally getting the point

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Fri Nov 24 17:21:21 2023
    On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 5:32:43 PM UTC-8, JE Corbett wrote:

still looking for something to do with that box of crayons and canvas ya got in the 3rd grade? Gird those loins n utter....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 28 13:05:19 2023
    On Fri, 24 Nov 2023 10:43:40 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett
    <jecorbett4@gmail.com> wrote:

Logical fallacies deleted.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 29 10:50:49 2023
    On Fri, 24 Nov 2023 08:21:32 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

Logical fallacies deleted.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BT George@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Wed Nov 29 11:37:02 2023

If "Gil ruled the world?" that reminds me of this:

https://youtu.be/xpGV1jOqk4I?si=OQPFgh70Pt-kgEzy

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Thu Nov 30 15:17:18 2023
    On Fri, 24 Nov 2023 09:00:16 -0800 (PST), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

Gil apparently...

When you start with ad hominem we know it won't go well for you. -
    Huckster Sienzant.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Fri Dec 1 07:41:39 2023
    On Thu, 23 Nov 2023 17:32:40 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

what the future generations of students would be told about these two >murders. Take your time. Do it right.

It's already been done. See Douglas Horne's five volume set.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Tue Dec 5 08:18:44 2023
    On Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:08:25 -0800 (PST), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 7:32:43?PM UTC-6, JE Corbett wrote:
    How would the history books report the assassination of JFK and the murder >> of Tippit. I'm giving you a blank canvass her to fill in as you please. Tell us
    what the future generations of students would be told about these two
    murders. Take your time. Do it right.

You don't have the knowledge to be able to...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05