• Happy Assassination Eve Everyone!

From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 21 06:33:30 2023
    Oh, the anticipation this Assassination Eve!

Tomorrow marks the 60th anniversary of the start of the Greatest Hobby of All-Time! St. Oswald will be bringing his bag of goodies for all the good little children in Conspiracyville! The excitement builds!

David Healy has hung his colostomy bags over the fireplace with care, hoping St. Oswald soon will be there. Healy brews another cup of hot Agent Orange with a cinnamon stick. Word salad to follow.

Merry St. Oswald Day, Healy!

Gil has written St. Oswald yet another letter for the celebratory festivities surrounding Assassination Day. "Dear St. Oswald," GIl writes. "Can you pretty please bring me a truck with a good transmission this year? I've been a good boy and have defended
    you mightily at various internet discussion boards. P.S. There are mean people at one of the boards, and I know you know who they are. Could you kill them with the rifle I know you didn't use on 11/22/63? Thanks in advance, St. Oswald. I remain your
    devoted follower, Gil"

Merry St. Oswald Day, Gil!

Gil's toady Ben Holmes has finally thrown in the towel and will miss the Assassination Day festivities in favor of hiding out at the Encino Judo Club, doing what he does best: molesting. A lump of coal for Ben, and maybe an arrest if the cops find the
    tapes he's made.

Merry St. Oswald Day, Holmes!

The incel known as the Toilet will be enjoying Assassination Day from his usual lair in mommy's basement, clacking away on his computer keyboard and providing mirth to all on this festive day with posts showcasing his humorous take on St. Oswald. He
    remains sort of the Eastern Orthodox St. Oswald adherent among the JFK Truthers with his belief that Oswald shot at JFK's motorcade from the Grassy Knoll, but nevertheless, Gil and Ben and the rest of the Merry Band of Believers welcome him with open
    arms into the brotherhood. He's a fighter for truth! Merry St. Oswald day, Toilet!

Don Willis is too nice to make fun of, so I'll just say it: Merry St. Oswald Day, Don!

And Boris the Truther, a/k/a David Drummond? Who knows where he's at. Perhaps he's at Ground Zero yelling at the FDNY over "pulling" WTC Building 7 on 9/11. Oh well, you're not forgotten on this festive day, Boris. Merry St. Oswald Day, Boris!

And for all of the good little boys and girls in Conspiracyville, MERRY ST. OSWALD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Tue Nov 21 07:30:11 2023
    On Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 9:33:32 AM UTC-5, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Tomorrow marks the 60th anniversary of the start of the Greatest Hobby of All-Time! St. Oswald will be bringing his bag of goodies for all the good little children in Conspiracyville! The excitement builds!

David Healy has hung his colostomy bags over the fireplace with care, hoping St. Oswald soon will be there. Healy brews another cup of hot Agent Orange with a cinnamon stick. Word salad to follow.

Gil has written St. Oswald yet another letter for the celebratory festivities surrounding Assassination Day. "Dear St. Oswald," GIl writes. "Can you pretty please bring me a truck with a good transmission this year? I've been a good boy and have
    defended you mightily at various internet discussion boards. P.S. There are mean people at one of the boards, and I know you know who they are. Could you kill them with the rifle I know you didn't use on 11/22/63? Thanks in advance, St. Oswald. I remain
    your devoted follower, Gil"

Gil's toady Ben Holmes has finally thrown in the towel and will miss the Assassination Day festivities in favor of hiding out at the Encino Judo Club, doing what he does best: molesting. A lump of coal for Ben, and maybe an arrest if the cops find the
    tapes he's made.

The incel known as the Toilet will be enjoying Assassination Day from his usual lair in mommy's basement, clacking away on his computer keyboard and providing mirth to all on this festive day with posts showcasing his humorous take on St. Oswald. He
    remains sort of the Eastern Orthodox St. Oswald adherent among the JFK Truthers with his belief that Oswald shot at JFK's motorcade from the Grassy Knoll, but nevertheless, Gil and Ben and the rest of the Merry Band of Believers welcome him with open
    arms into the brotherhood. He's a fighter for truth! Merry St. Oswald day, Toilet!

Don Willis is too nice to make fun of, so I'll just say it: Merry St. Oswald Day, Don!

And Boris the Truther, a/k/a David Drummond? Who knows where he's at. Perhaps he's at Ground Zero yelling at the FDNY over "pulling" WTC Building 7 on 9/11. Oh well, you're not forgotten on this festive day, Boris. Merry St. Oswald Day, Boris!

And for all of the good little boys and girls in Conspiracyville, MERRY ST. OSWALD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few years ago, Oswald left the following note in Gil's stocking:

Gil,
    I know you mean well but knock it off already. I did it. I killed Kennedy. I killed Tippit.
    Those were the only two things in my life I ever succeeded at. Why do you insist on
    denying me the credit I deserve?
    Regards,
    Lee

Gil immediately tore up the note.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Tue Nov 21 07:58:14 2023
    On Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 9:30:14 AM UTC-6, JE Corbett wrote:
    On Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 9:33:32 AM UTC-5, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Gil has written St. Oswald yet another letter for the celebratory festivities surrounding Assassination Day. "Dear St. Oswald," GIl writes. "Can you pretty please bring me a truck with a good transmission this year? I've been a good boy and have
    defended you mightily at various internet discussion boards. P.S. There are mean people at one of the boards, and I know you know who they are. Could you kill them with the rifle I know you didn't use on 11/22/63? Thanks in advance, St. Oswald. I remain

Gil's toady Ben Holmes has finally thrown in the towel and will miss the Assassination Day festivities in favor of hiding out at the Encino Judo Club, doing what he does best: molesting. A lump of coal for Ben, and maybe an arrest if the cops find
    the tapes he's made.

A few years ago, Oswald left the following note in Gil's stocking:

Gil,
    I know you mean well but knock it off already. I did it. I killed Kennedy. I killed Tippit.
    Those were the only two things in my life I ever succeeded at. Why do you insist on
    denying me the credit I deserve?
    Regards,
    Lee

Gil immediately tore up the note.

Yes, it's the only "success" Oswald had in life, and Team Oswald wants to take it away from him.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Donald Willis@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Tue Nov 21 08:51:10 2023
    On Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 6:33:32 AM UTC-8, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

tapes he's made.

I only object to that "St."--O had to have been a shooter or at least an accomplice in Dealey. However, yes, a saint in Oak Cliff. Guess I'm one of the few holdouts on that front...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Wed Nov 22 00:02:39 2023
    On Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 6:33:32 AM UTC-8, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

tapes he's made.

you are shitting your pants these days... amazing, handlers putting the hammer on you slugs? Ouch!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to David on Wed Nov 22 01:17:54 2023
    On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 3:02:41 AM UTC-5, David wrote:
    you are shitting your pants these days... amazing, handlers putting the hammer on you slugs? Ouch!

Only a sick, worthless piece of shit would take a tragic event like the assassination of a President of the US and wish people a "happy" on the eve of its anniversary.
    It tells the world a lot about the asshole's character.
    Let's hope Chuckles never walks into a convenience store during a robbery or is a victim of a mass shooting where his brains are splattered all over the place.
    And people aren't wishing each other a "happy" on the eves of its anniversary.

It's more than just tasteless.
    Chuckles is a sick motherfucker.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Wed Nov 22 04:18:02 2023
    On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 4:17:55 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Only a sick, worthless piece of shit would take a tragic event like the assassination of a President and try and exonerate
    his assassin.

I agree.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Wed Nov 22 07:20:19 2023
    On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 3:17:55 AM UTC-6, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Only a sick, worthless piece of shit would take a tragic event like the assassination of a President of the US and wish people a "happy" on the eve of its anniversary.
    Let's hope Chuckles never walks into a convenience store during a robbery or is a victim of a mass shooting where his brains are splattered all over the place.

Was I making fun of the deaths that day or was I mocking you and the other Team Oswald members at this discussion board? You're the one elevating the status of a wife-beating, obviously disturbed wannabe Marxist revolutionary--who wrote to his own
    brother while in the USSR and said he wouldn't hesitate to kill Americans--to the status of some sort of alt-hero.

I'm paraphrasing what you've written here before, but you've noted that YOUR NOT THAT INTERESTED in what happened that day; your focus is EXHONERATING OSWALD in some fantasy court where you are acting as his Johnny Cochrane. In fact, when asked for
    explanations for what happened that day, YOU AVOID RESPONDING.

Now that's sick, and an injustice to JFK. Even your fellow co-religionists The Toilet and the very gentle Don Willis feel Oswald was guilty of horrible crimes on 11/22/63.

You don't realize how lost you are. You don't realize you are consumed by conspiracism.

Oswald's mother thought her son was a great man in American history. No doubt if you freely spoke your mind, you'd feel the same way.

Sick.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steven Galbraith@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Wed Nov 22 07:46:37 2023
    On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 7:18:04 AM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:
    Only a sick, worthless piece of shit would take a tragic event like the assassination of a President and try and exonerate
    his assassin.

I agree.
    It is absolutely bizarre how he gets very upset when Oswald is accused of the murder and says that people are somehow violating Oswald's rights (hint: he's dead) when this is done and then turns around and accuses all sorts of people of the crime, of
    being involved, of framing Oswald, of covering up what happened. He posts at conspiracy sites where Ruth Paine - still alive - was recently accused of being one of the murderers of JFK. And he never objected to the claim. Not a peep.
    He claims that the witnesses in the Tippit shooting were all liars or coerced to lie. They committed numerous crimes - perjury, obstruction of justice, et cetera. It's okay for him to accuse them of these crimes even though they weren't, by his standard,
    proven in court. But if someone says Oswald was a criminal he is furious.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Mon Nov 27 08:53:35 2023
    On Tue, 21 Nov 2023 06:33:30 -0800 (PST), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

tapes he's made.

The only "factually challenged" posters here are the ones who don't
    post facts.

No citations
    No documents
    No testimony
    No exhibits
    No witness videos

They do no research of their own, preferring to take the lazy way out
    and fall back on the conclusions of the Warren Commission Report.

You can gain NO KNOWLEDGE from their posts.

What they DO post are comments, speculation, opinion and ( when that
    doesn't work ) insults.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com on Mon Nov 27 09:48:16 2023
    On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 09:46:54 -0800 (PST), Steven Galbraith <stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com> wrote:

DPD motorcycle officer Jame Chaney, riding right behind JFK during the assassination, was interviewed by the FBI. Here, in part, is what he told them about the location of the "noises", i.e., shots.

"CHANEY said he was positive that all the noises he heard were coming from behind his motorcycle and none of these noises came from the side or the front of the position in which CHANEY was located. "

Source/link: https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=62475#relPageId=170&search=James_Chaney

Of course, this moron is happy to accept hearsay evidence. As long as
    it supports his belief.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steven Galbraith@21:1/5 to Steven Galbraith on Mon Nov 27 09:46:54 2023
    On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 10:46:42 AM UTC-5, Steven Galbraith wrote:
    On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 7:18:04 AM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:
    his assassin.

I agree.
    It is absolutely bizarre how he gets very upset when Oswald is accused of the murder and says that people are somehow violating Oswald's rights (hint: he's dead) when this is done and then turns around and accuses all sorts of people of the crime, of
    being involved, of framing Oswald, of covering up what happened. He posts at conspiracy sites where Ruth Paine - still alive - was recently accused of being one of the murderers of JFK. And he never objected to the claim. Not a peep.
    He claims that the witnesses in the Tippit shooting were all liars or coerced to lie. They committed numerous crimes - perjury, obstruction of justice, et cetera. It's okay for him to accuse them of these crimes even though they weren't, by his
    standard, proven in court. But if someone says Oswald was a criminal he is furious.

DPD motorcycle officer Jame Chaney, riding right behind JFK during the assassination, was interviewed by the FBI. Here, in part, is what he told them about the location of the "noises", i.e., shots.

"CHANEY said he was positive that all the noises he heard were coming from behind his motorcycle and none of these noises came from the side or the front of the position in which CHANEY was located. "

Source/link: https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=62475#relPageId=170&search=James_Chaney

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Mon Nov 27 09:48:33 2023
    On Tue, 21 Nov 2023 07:58:14 -0800 (PST), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, it's the only "success" Oswald had in life...

post facts.

No citations
    No documents
    No testimony
    No exhibits
    No witness videos

doesn't work ) insults.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Mon Nov 27 09:48:24 2023
    On Tue, 21 Nov 2023 07:30:11 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett
    <jecorbett4@gmail.com> wrote:

A few years ago, Oswald left the following note in Gil's stocking,,,

post facts.

No citations
    No documents
    No testimony
    No exhibits
    No witness videos

doesn't work ) insults.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Mon Nov 27 10:54:42 2023
    On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 04:18:02 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 4:17:55?AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 3:02:41?AM UTC-5, David wrote:
    Only a sick, worthless piece of shit would take a tragic event
    like the assassination of a President and wish people a "happy" on the
    eve of its anniversary.

I agree.

Amusing! Corbutt agrees with normal people...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to Admin@ConspiracyJFKForum.com on Mon Nov 27 10:54:58 2023
    On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 08:49:19 -0800, Ben Holmes
    <Admin@ConspiracyJFKForum.com> wrote:

On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 07:20:19 -0800 (PST), Chuck Schuyler ><chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 3:17:55?AM UTC-6, Gil Jesus wrote:

Was I making fun of the deaths that day ...

Yes.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Mon Nov 27 10:55:05 2023
    On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 07:20:19 -0800 (PST), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 3:17:55?AM UTC-6, Gil Jesus wrote:

Was I making fun of the deaths that day ...

Yes.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BT George@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Mon Nov 27 11:30:34 2023
    On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 9:20:21 AM UTC-6, Chuck Schuyler wrote:
    On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 3:17:55 AM UTC-6, Gil Jesus wrote:

Was I making fun of the deaths that day or was I mocking you and the other Team Oswald members at this discussion board? You're the one elevating the status of a wife-beating, obviously disturbed wannabe Marxist revolutionary--who wrote to his own
    brother while in the USSR and said he wouldn't hesitate to kill Americans--to the status of some sort of alt-hero.

I'm paraphrasing what you've written here before, but you've noted that YOUR NOT THAT INTERESTED in what happened that day; your focus is EXHONERATING OSWALD in some fantasy court where you are acting as his Johnny Cochrane. In fact, when asked for
    explanations for what happened that day, YOU AVOID RESPONDING.

Now that's sick, and an injustice to JFK. Even your fellow co-religionists The Toilet and the very gentle Don Willis feel Oswald was guilty of horrible crimes on 11/22/63.

You don't realize how lost you are. You don't realize you are consumed by conspiracism.

Oswald's mother thought her son was a great man in American history. No doubt if you freely spoke your mind, you'd feel the same way.

Sick.

Yep.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Steven Galbraith on Tue Nov 28 03:52:17 2023
    On Monday, November 27, 2023 at 12:46:56 PM UTC-5, Steven Galbraith wrote:

Dallas Motorcycle officer James Chaney tells a newsman that he thought the first shot sounded like a motorcycle backfire and he turned around to his LEFT and looked back.
    He heard a second shot and turned forward in time to see President Kennedy, "struck in the face by the second bullet".

https://youtu.be/V-wi6JnYhng

Now tell us, Professor, how a bullet fired from behind can strike someone anywhere near the face.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Nov 28 04:02:49 2023
    On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 6:52:19 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

Dallas Motorcycle officer James Chaney tells a newsman that he thought the first shot sounded like a motorcycle backfire and he turned around to his LEFT and looked back.
    He heard a second shot and turned forward in time to see President Kennedy, "struck in the face by the second bullet".

Now tell us, Professor, how a bullet fired from behind can strike someone anywhere near the face.

Chaney didn't say near the face. He said "in the face". Tell us why you believe Chaney's account that JFK was struck in the
    face. Tell us where in the below photo you see a gunshot wound.

http://i0.wp.com/www.nationalenquirer.com/wp-content/uploads/old_neq/article_images/jfk_stry_a_0.jpg?resize=451,400

In all likelihood, Chaney was describing the head shot which caused a skull flap to drop down over the right side of JFK;s head.

Why do CTs accept witness statements as factual which can easily be refuted by other evidence?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Tue Nov 28 04:07:58 2023
    On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 7:02:51 AM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:
    Tell us why you believe Chaney's account that JFK was struck in the face.

It's corroborated by other evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_NHCCuTk3U

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Nov 28 04:51:56 2023
    On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 7:08:00 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    It's corroborated by other evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_NHCCuTk3U

What other witnesses claim JFK was struck in the face?
    Why don't we see a bullet wound in JFK's face in the autopsy picture of his face?
    Just who or what corroborates Chaney?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Nov 28 04:58:24 2023
    On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 6:52:19 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

If you believe the throat wound was an entrance, do you believe the back wound was an exit, or do you believe they were
    both entrance wounds? If you believe he latter, why were there no exit wounds and no bullets were in the body at autopsy?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Nov 28 05:45:02 2023
    On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 7:08:00 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Chaney was talking about the head shot, I think. JFK was shot in the temple and Chaney probably saw that. Though he did "say" that he thought the shots had come from behind and to his right. He slipped up when he said JFK was shot in the face.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Tue Nov 28 08:05:36 2023
    On Tue, 28 Nov 2023 04:02:49 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 6:52:19?AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Monday, November 27, 2023 at 12:46:56?PM UTC-5, Steven Galbraith wrote: >> > "CHANEY said he was positive that all the noises he heard were coming from behind his motorcycle and none of these noises came from the side or the front of the position in which CHANEY was located. "

Chaney didn't say near the face.

Nor did Gil say this. Only you.

He said "in the face".

Good of you to quote what Gil already quoted... now answer the
    question.

Or run like the coward you are... again.

Why do CTs accept witness statements as factual which can easily be refuted by other evidence?

Because there's no evidence that does what you claim.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Tue Nov 28 08:06:05 2023
    On Tue, 28 Nov 2023 04:51:56 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 7:08:00?AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 7:02:51?AM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:
    Tell us why you believe Chaney's account that JFK was struck in the face. >> It's corroborated by other evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_NHCCuTk3U

Logical fallacies deleted.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Tue Nov 28 08:07:04 2023
    On Tue, 28 Nov 2023 04:58:24 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 6:52:19?AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Monday, November 27, 2023 at 12:46:56?PM UTC-5, Steven Galbraith wrote: >>> "CHANEY said he was positive that all the noises he heard were coming from behind his motorcycle and none of these noises came from the side or the front of the position in which CHANEY was located. "

Logical fallacy deleted. Corbutt has now TWICE run from Gil's simple
    question.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Tue Nov 28 09:33:39 2023
    On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 8:45:04 AM UTC-5, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    Chaney was talking about the head shot, I think. JFK was shot in the temple and Chaney probably saw that. Though he did "say" that he thought the shots had come from behind and to his right. He slipped up when he said JFK was shot in the face.

What Chaney heard and what he saw indicates that Kennedy was shot from two different directions. The frontal shot is corroborated by the description of other witnesses.
    The body was wisked away from Dallas by the Secret Service to prevent an autopsy in which the coroner, Dr. Earl Rose, would have seen it.
    The Zapruder film was secreted away to prevent the public from seeing that the Secret Service slowed the limo down when the shooting started in order to make it easier to kill the President.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Tue Nov 28 09:46:12 2023
    On Tue, 28 Nov 2023 09:33:39 -0800 (PST), Gil Jesus
    <gjjmail1202@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 8:45:04?AM UTC-5, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

What Chaney heard and what he saw indicates that Kennedy was shot from two different directions. The frontal shot is corroborated by the description of other witnesses.
    The body was wisked away from Dallas by the Secret Service to prevent an autopsy in which the coroner, Dr. Earl Rose, would have seen it.
    The Zapruder film was secreted away to prevent the public from seeing that the Secret Service slowed the limo down when the shooting started in order to make it easier to kill the President.

Chaney was such a dangerous eyewitness, that to this day, believers
    lie about what he said.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Nov 28 10:52:43 2023
    On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 12:33:40 PM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

How do the witnesses who saw the throat wound and thought it was an entrance corroborate Chaney's statement that JFK
    was shot in the face? They are describing two different wounds so there is no corroboration between them.

Dr. Rose was on the FPP that saw all the autopsy photos and x-rays and agreed with all his colleagues that the throat wound
    was an exit.

The Z-film was not secreted away. It was sold to Life magazine who chose to show still frames rather than releasing it for
    public viewing. Had they chosen to do the latter, they had the legal right to do so.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Tue Nov 28 11:33:44 2023
    On Tue, 28 Nov 2023 10:52:43 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 12:33:40?PM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 8:45:04?AM UTC-5, NoTrueFlags Here wrote: >> > Chaney was talking about the head shot, I think. JFK was shot in the temple and Chaney probably saw that. Though he did "say" that he thought the shots had come from behind and to his right. He slipped up when he said JFK was shot in the face.

How do the witnesses who saw the throat wound and thought it was an entrance corroborate Chaney's statement that JFK
    was shot in the face? They are describing two different wounds so there is no corroboration between them.

They are both shots from the front.

Are you a moron?

Dr. Rose was on the FPP that saw all the autopsy photos and x-rays and agreed with all his colleagues that the throat wound
    was an exit.

With no evidence??? How stupid of him!

The Z-film was not secreted away.

You're lying again.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com on Wed Nov 29 16:44:18 2023
    On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 07:46:37 -0800 (PST), Steven Galbraith <stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com> wrote:

It is absolutely bizarre...

What's absolutely bizarre is your cowardice on this topic.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Wed Nov 29 18:43:33 2023
    On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 12:33:40 PM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

Elsewhere, you accuse Dallas authorities, specifically the DPD and the DA, Henry Wade, of conniving to frame an innocent Oswald. Your argument would be stronger if the entire operation was contained to Dallas, and Dallas authorities. That means Dr. Earl
    Rose should be part of the frame-up as well.

Of course, unfortunately for you, Rose didn't get to perform the autopsy, so instead of bitching about how the Dallas authorities controlled everything, you have to expand the conspiracy to include the autopsists.

But now you are expanding the conspiracy to frame Oswald, to include three medical men from Bethesda, Maryland. How did Henry Wade and the DPD convince Humes, Finck, and Boswell to help cover up their treasonous activities to frame Oswald?

Please document your charges that the Bethesda autopsy is fraudulent - that charge, although unstated by you - follows from your complaint that “The body was wisked away from Dallas by the Secret Service to prevent an autopsy in which the coroner, Dr.
    Earl Rose, would have seen it”. The Bethesda autopsy reveals no such development, Gil. So it is either fraudulent, or you are simply expanding your conspiracy to keep your beliefs alive.

The autopsy reveals that JFK was not shot in the face, and that Chaney was wrong to say he was.

I've seen it. It’s been available for over 50 years. You could buy bootleg copies after the Shaw trial for ten dollars or so - expensive at the time. The limo slowed, yes, but you make unsubstantiated charges that the Secret Service was also part of
    the conspiracy. At the rate you're going, it might be quicker and easier for you to name who *wasn't* part of the conspiracy.

Let’s start with someone simple…. Marina Oswald. Did she lie to help frame Oswald? Do you exclude her from the frame up?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Thu Nov 30 08:06:51 2023
    On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 18:43:33 -0800 (PST), Hank Sienzant
    <hsienzant@aol.com> wrote:

Elsewhere, you...

Claim the following, yet refuse to support it:

You've claimed that the "A.B.C.D." in the Autopsy Report is the
    description of the *location* of the large head wound.

Yet you refuse time and time again from QUOTING the preceding
    paragraph that describes what this ACTUALLY is. Why is that?

You've also claimed that the prosectors dissected the throat wound.

Why do you continue to refuse to cite any evidence for this?

Why have you CONSISTENTLY run away each time I raise this issue?

Now you've quite stupidly insisted that the bullet entered JFK's back,
    and exited the back of his head.

More cowardice, more stupidity, more dishonesty.

Are you proud of yourself?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05