• Should we conclude mass shooters are innocent if the die before being t

From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 20 04:55:01 2023
    We have a participant on this newsgroup who is of the opinion that without a criminal conviction, it is wrong declare a dead person guilty of crimes they committed while living. In another thread, Hank brought up several mass shooters who died immediately following the carnage they carried out. Since
    we don't put dead people on trial, does that mean we can't conclude they committed mass murder?

It is typical that these people are not taken alive. Either they turn the guns on
    themselves or they force the cops to kill them. The most recent example was
    the mass shooter in Maine who was found dead from a self inflicted gunshot wound. The list of such killers is long. Hank mentioned Charles Whitman, Eric Harris, and Dylan Klebold. We also have the shooters at Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook, Las Vegas, and Uvalde just to name of few. Are all these people
    entitled to the presumption of innocence? Can we not conclude these people committed atrocities even though none of them stood trial for their crimes? Should we be required to refer to them as accused killers? It is a ridiculous proposition.
    When there is clear evidence that these people committed murder, there is
    no reason to use the qualifier "accused". John Wilkes Booth was the assassin
    of Abraham Lincoln and Lee Harvey Oswald was just as surely the assassin
    of John Kennedy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Mon Nov 20 08:57:20 2023
    On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:55:03 AM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:
    We have a participant on this newsgroup who is of the opinion that without a criminal conviction, it is wrong declare a dead person guilty of crimes they committed while living.

I never said that and I know I never said that because that's not what I think. It all depends on the circumstances.

In another thread, Hank brought up several mass
    shooters who died immediately following the carnage they carried out. Since we don't put dead people on trial, does that mean we can't conclude they committed mass murder?

Like I said, it all depends on the circumstances.

Were the mass murderers killed by police or committed suicide at the scene of the crime ?
    Then chances are they're guilty.

Were they armed at the time they were killed ?

Were there witnesses who knew them, recognized them and identified them as the shooter ?

You love to make generalizations with no regard to the circumstances.
    And you love to compare apples to oranges.

You birdbrains always come up with comparisons that have absolutely NOTHING in common with this case.
    "Yeah, but what about...."

SMH

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Mon Nov 20 12:40:44 2023
    On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 11:57:22 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    We have a participant on this newsgroup who is of the opinion that without a
    criminal conviction, it is wrong declare a dead person guilty of crimes they
    committed while living.
    I never said that and I know I never said that because that's not what I think.
    It all depends on the circumstances.
    shooters who died immediately following the carnage they carried out. Since
    we don't put dead people on trial, does that mean we can't conclude they committed mass murder?

Oh, so now you are qualifying it. You're willing to accept that if there is sufficient evidence of a dead person's guilt, you are
    willing to accept that they are guilty. We don't have to call them accused murderers. I would call this progress.

Were the mass murderers killed by police or committed suicide at the scene of the crime ?

Were there witnesses who knew them, recognized them and identified them as the shooter ?

Were they the owners of two different murder weapons, and did they bring a package to one crime scene that was big
    enough to hold one of the murder weapons, and was their palmprint on one of the murder weapons, and were there
    fibers on one of the murder weapons that matched the shirt they were wearing, and were their fingerprints at the location
    where several witnesses saw a gunman, and were shells found at the scene of bother murders that could only have been
    fired by the weapons they owned, and were bullets recovered from one of the shootings that could only have been fired by
    one of the weapons they owned, and were there eyewitne Hosses as the scene of both murders who identified them as the
    shooter?
    Then chance are they're guilty.

Explain how under the above circumstances I outlined, Oswald could be innocent. IOW, present a scenario that would
    produce the body of evidence we have in the murders of Kennedy and Tippit and we can compare that scenario to the one
    which the WC gave us and decide which is the more credible scenario.

You birdbrains always come up with comparisons that have absolutely NOTHING in common with this case.

You want us to find crimes that have something in common with the JFK assassination. OK, how many case do we have in
    which a US president was assassinated with a rifle? How many US presidents were assassinated while riding in a vehicle?
    How many cases do we have in which a US president was assassinated with a gunshot to the back of the head. OK, we have
    one to compare it with but only if you accept JFK was also shot in the back of the head.

Perhaps you could tells us about some cases that have things in common with the JFK assassination.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Mon Nov 20 13:01:36 2023
    On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:57:22 AM UTC-8, Gil Jesus wrote:
    committed while living.

SMH

Corbi has the proverbial *guilty conscious*, needs attention, and shits daily on the living room carpet... El Sicko comes to mind...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Mon Nov 20 13:04:44 2023
    On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 12:40:46 PM UTC-8, JE Corbett wrote:
    committed while living.
    Oh, so now you are qualifying it. You're willing to accept that if there is sufficient evidence of a dead person's guilt, you are
    willing to accept that they are guilty. We don't have to call them accused murderers. I would call this progress.

Were they the owners of two different murder weapons, and did they bring a package to one crime scene that was big
    enough to hold one of the murder weapons, and was their palmprint on one of the murder weapons, and were there
    fibers on one of the murder weapons that matched the shirt they were wearing, and were their fingerprints at the location
    where several witnesses saw a gunman, and were shells found at the scene of bother murders that could only have been
    fired by the weapons they owned, and were bullets recovered from one of the shootings that could only have been fired by
    one of the weapons they owned, and were there eyewitne Hosses as the scene of both murders who identified them as the
    shooter?
    Explain how under the above circumstances I outlined, Oswald could be innocent. IOW, present a scenario that would
    produce the body of evidence we have in the murders of Kennedy and Tippit and we can compare that scenario to the one

You want us to find crimes that have something in common with the JFK assassination. OK, how many case do we have in
    which a US president was assassinated with a rifle? How many US presidents were assassinated while riding in a vehicle?
    How many cases do we have in which a US president was assassinated with a gunshot to the back of the head. OK, we have
    one to compare it with but only if you accept JFK was also shot in the back of the head.

Perhaps you could tells us about some cases that have things in common with the JFK assassination.

yeah, but, what about.... what a live bait turdling. -- carry on..... rotflmfao

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Tue Nov 21 17:58:17 2023
    On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 3:40:46 PM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:
    committed while living.

shooter?
    Explain how under the above circumstances I outlined, Oswald could be innocent.

That’s a piece of cake. ”He was framed!” are Oswald’s get out of jail free card for CTs everywhere.

IOW, present a scenario that would

“All the evidence was planted!” What more do you need to know?

which a US president was assassinated with a rifle?

What a bizarre objection. Do other people shot with a rifle react differently than U.S. Presidents?

How many US presidents were assassinated while riding in a vehicle?

You mean people getting shot with a rifle? The other nonsense is to artificially limit the applicable cases. The laws of physics don’t change because someone is riding in a limo at 11 miles an hour.

So what was the Texas Tower shooter’s Marine shooting score? Did he shoot people from a greater distance than Oswald? Try answering some easy questions.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Nov 21 22:12:17 2023
    criminal conviction, it is wrong [to] declare a dead person guilty of crimes they
    committed while living.

You said exactly that on 11/17/23 here: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/8JGtKyYuijk/m/QyFRel1NAAAJ “… history cannot determine a person's guilt or innocence. Neither can the media. In America, only a judge or jury can do that. And because Oswald was never TRIED, he is therefore entitled to a presumption of innocence under the 5th, 6th and 14th
    Amendments to the US Constitution.”

You did not mention any special circumstances on the 17th:
    “… history cannot determine a person's guilt or innocence. Neither can the media. In America, only a judge or jury can do that. And because Oswald was never TRIED, he is therefore entitled to a presumption of innocence under the 5th, 6th and 14th

That’s not what you said before:
    “… history cannot determine a person's guilt or innocence. Neither can the media. In America, only a judge or jury can do that. And because Oswald was never TRIED, he is therefore entitled to a presumption of innocence under the 5th, 6th and 14th

Nothing about being killed by police or committing suicide.

Nothing about being armed either:

Nothing about witnesses either:

You said a trial (and presumably a guilty verdict) was a necessity, and minus a trial, then a person can’t be considered historically guilty.

Your argument is nonsense.

What about being considered historically innocent? Do you accept a not guilty verdict is sufficient to render that person historically innocent?

How do you feel about the Clay Shaw verdict, and what are your feelings about the movie, JFK?

You made no exceptions initially, declaring a trial a necessity:

So all those mass shooters are historically innocent, if they were never brought to trial, right, Gil?

SMH

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Nov 22 04:28:52 2023
    On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 1:12:18 AM UTC-5, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    criminal conviction, it is wrong [to] declare a dead person guilty of crimes they
    committed while living.
    You said exactly that on 11/17/23 here: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/8JGtKyYuijk/m/QyFRel1NAAAJ “… history cannot determine a person's guilt or innocence. Neither can the media. In America, only a judge or jury can do that. And because Oswald was never TRIED, he is therefore entitled to a presumption of innocence under the 5th, 6th and 14th
    You did not mention any special circumstances on the 17th:

Giltardo, took great glee in pointing out something I had said about him about a month earlier and had forgotten. Now he has
    denied saying something he had said earlier. In my case I didn't deny having said that. I said I didn't remember having said
    that. Now I could make a big deal of Giltardo's forgetfulness and start a whole new thread pointing this out to everybody, but
    that would be very, very petty.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Mon Nov 27 13:13:12 2023
    On Mon, 20 Nov 2023 04:55:01 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett
    <jecorbett4@gmail.com> wrote:

We have a participant on this newsgroup who is of the opinion that without a >criminal conviction, it is wrong declare a dead person guilty of crimes they >committed while living.

Can you name that logical fallacy?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 27 15:16:14 2023
    On Tue, 21 Nov 2023 17:58:17 -0800 (PST), Hank Sienzant
    <hsienzant@aol.com> wrote:

You've claimed that the "A.B.C.D." in the Autopsy Report is the
    description of the *location* of the large head wound.

Yet you refuse time and time again from QUOTING the preceding
    paragraph that describes what this ACTUALLY is. Why is that?

You've also claimed that the prosectors dissected the throat wound.

Why do you continue to refuse to cite any evidence for this?

Why have you CONSISTENTLY run away each time I raise this issue?

Now you've quite stupidly insisted that the bullet entered JFK's back,
    and exited the back of his head.

More cowardice, more stupidity, more dishonesty.

Are you proud of yourself?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 27 16:42:36 2023
    On Tue, 21 Nov 2023 22:12:17 -0800 (PST), Hank Sienzant
    <hsienzant@aol.com> wrote:

You've claimed that the "A.B.C.D." in the Autopsy Report is the
    description of the *location* of the large head wound.

Yet you refuse time and time again from QUOTING the preceding
    paragraph that describes what this ACTUALLY is. Why is that?

You've also claimed that the prosectors dissected the throat wound.

Why do you continue to refuse to cite any evidence for this?

Why have you CONSISTENTLY run away each time I raise this issue?

Now you've quite stupidly insisted that the bullet entered JFK's back,
    and exited the back of his head.

More cowardice, more stupidity, more dishonesty.

Are you proud of yourself?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Tue Nov 28 07:34:47 2023
    On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 04:28:52 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett
    <jecorbett4@gmail.com> wrote:

Giltardo...

When you start with ad hominem we know it won't go well for you. -
    Huckster Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05