• Lee Bowers

From Locutus Borg@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 18 16:11:17 2023
    Did Lee Bowers tell family and friends he saw a shooter. Obviously he knew he was dealing with a dangerous criminal operation, so he could not tell the truth in public. Is it true that he was run off the road by a black (government?) car. I read he had a
    finger cut off. Anything to see here?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Steven Galbraith@21:1/5 to Locutus Borg on Sat Nov 18 16:30:28 2023
    On Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:11:19 PM UTC-5, Locutus Borg wrote:
    Did Lee Bowers tell family and friends he saw a shooter. Obviously he knew he was dealing with a dangerous criminal operation, so he could not tell the truth in public. Is it true that he was run off the road by a black (government?) car. I read he had
    a finger cut off. Anything to see here?
    Question: What's the evidence for you that he "knew he was dealing with a dangerous criminal operation"? Let's assume he saw a shooter (although he said he didn't). How did he know that it meant it was a "dangerous criminal operation"? Even if he
    suspected it, why not ask for FBI protection?
    Bowers said this to Mark Lane: "Now I could see back or the South side of the wooden fence in the area, so that obviously that there was no one there who could have - uh - had anything to do with either - as accomplice or anything else because there was
    no one there - um - at the moment that the shots were fired."
    He further said that the "flash of light or smoke " was where the two men - in *front* of the fence were located. Nothing from *behind* the fence.
    The men he saw, I would suggest, are the ones seen in the Moorman photo. Again, he said he saw no one *behind* the fence.
    If you want to believe in a fence shooter you'll have to go elsewhere I think.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steven Galbraith@21:1/5 to Steven Galbraith on Sat Nov 18 16:33:47 2023
    On Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:30:30 PM UTC-5, Steven Galbraith wrote:
    Did Lee Bowers tell family and friends he saw a shooter. Obviously he knew he was dealing with a dangerous criminal operation, so he could not tell the truth in public. Is it true that he was run off the road by a black (government?) car. I read he
    had a finger cut off. Anything to see here?
    Question: What's the evidence for you that he "knew he was dealing with a dangerous criminal operation"? Let's assume he saw a shooter (although he said he didn't). How did he know that it meant it was a "dangerous criminal operation"? Even if he
    suspected it, why not ask for FBI protection?
    Bowers said this to Mark Lane: "Now I could see back or the South side of the wooden fence in the area, so that obviously that there was no one there who could have - uh - had anything to do with either - as accomplice or anything else because there
    was no one there - um - at the moment that the shots were fired."
    He further said that the "flash of light or smoke " was where the two men - in *front* of the fence were located. Nothing from *behind* the fence.
    The men he saw, I would suggest, are the ones seen in the Moorman photo. Again, he said he saw no one *behind* the fence.
    If you want to believe in a fence shooter you'll have to go elsewhere I think.
    By "elsewhere" I mean another witness; not Bowers.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Locutus Borg on Sat Nov 18 20:52:46 2023
    Did Lee Bowers tell family and friends he saw a shooter. Obviously he knew he was dealing with a dangerous criminal operation, so he could not tell the truth in public. Is it true that he was run off the road by a black (government?) car. I read he had

All myths. First of all, if Bowers had seen a shooter, the best thing he could have done would be to make what he knew public
    because then there would be no reason to silence him.

There is no evidence Bowers was run off the road. The only witness didn't see the impact. He heard the crash and then turned
    to see the aftermath and saw there was another car in the vicinity. No evidence the car had run Bowers off the road. The crash
    had the earmarks of a driver who fell asleep at the wheel. Happens quite often. It has happened to me. I was fortunate that I
    ended up in a ditch rather than smacking into a concrete bridge abutment.

As for his finger, he cut it badly in an accident. Nothing more to it then that.
    '

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Sat Nov 18 22:10:52 2023
    On Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 12:42:54 AM UTC-5, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    Did Lee Bowers tell family and friends he saw a shooter. Obviously he knew he was dealing with a dangerous criminal operation, so he could not tell the truth in public. Is it true that he was run off the road by a black (government?) car. I read he
    Of course, according to Deputy Boone, Bowers lied to him immediately after the shooting and said that he had not heard any shots. So a reasonable person might wonder whether or not any particular thing he said should be believed.
    Bowers is also one of the witnesses who consulted with the FBI after being contacted by Mark Lane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Locutus Borg on Sat Nov 18 21:42:52 2023
    Of course, according to Deputy Boone, Bowers lied to him immediately after the shooting and said that he had not heard any shots. So a reasonable person might wonder whether or not any particular thing he said should be believed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Locutus Borg on Sun Nov 19 03:06:43 2023

Ah, a Star-Trek / Next Generation fan. :-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Locutus Borg on Mon Nov 20 03:21:36 2023

Be careful who you assimilate in this newgroup.
    There are some Lone Nut trolls here with nothing between their ears but an empty parking lot.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com on Thu Nov 30 08:07:32 2023
    On Sat, 18 Nov 2023 16:30:28 -0800 (PST), Steven Galbraith <stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com> wrote:

On Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:11:19?PM UTC-5, Locutus Borg wrote:
    Question...

Why would you ASK a question when you're TERRIFIED of answering one?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Fri Dec 1 12:43:07 2023
    On Sat, 18 Nov 2023 20:52:46 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett
    <jecorbett4@gmail.com> wrote:

On Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:11:19?PM UTC-5, Locutus Borg wrote:

All myths.

You can't prove a myth using myths...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05