• Re: Jackie's "brains" statement

From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Robert Harris on Sat Nov 18 15:12:53 2023
    On Saturday, September 26, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Robert Harris wrote:
    Was Jackie Kennedy trying to escape from the limousine after the head shot
    at Z312-313, or was she reaching back to retrieve a piece of her husband's brain?
    One important clue is the fact, that after she returned to her seat, she stated that she was holding her husband's brains in her hand. This is what Nellie Connally told the WC,
    "..and then there was the second shot, and then after the third shot she said, 'They have killed my husband. I have his brains in my hand,' and she repeated that several times, and that was all the conversation."
    Of course, LNers adamantly disagree. Mark Hiatt has claimed that Mrs.
    Kennedy really didn't say that until long after the limo left Dealey
    Plaza, giving her plenty of time to have retrieved the brain tissue (which she passed to Dr. Jenkins at Parkland) from the floor or elsewhere.
    But I think there is definitive evidence, that Jackie actually said this, immediately after returning to her seat. This is from Governor Connally's testimony,

Mr. SPECTER. Did she say anything more?
    Governor CONNALLY. Yes; she said, I heard her say one time, "I have got
    his brains in my hand."
    (unquote)
    That was the last thing Governor Connally seems to have heard, before
    losing consciousness. But when did he actually pass out? If that happened well after the limo left DP, then perhaps Mark was right. Maybe she did
    make that statement much later. Fortunately, we don't have to guess about this. This is more of JBC's testimony:
    "..I heard Roy Kellerman tell the driver, 'Bill, get out of line.' And
    then I saw him move, and I assumed he was moving a button or something on
    the panel of the automobile, and he said, 'Get us to a hospital quick.' I assumed he was saying this to the patrolman, the motorcycle police who
    were leading us.
    At about that time, we began to pull out of the cavalcade, out of the
    line, and I lost consciousness and didn't regain consciousness until we
    got to the hospital."
    Kellerman grabbed the mike, and the limo did indeed, pull "out of line", passing the lead car, as they approached the Stemmons onramp. Based on his testimony, this is when the Governor passed out. He heard nothing else, before they arrived at Parkland.
    But after reaching back across the trunk, Jackie didn't get back in her
    seat until about Z420. The limo went under the overpass during the Z460's. The rapidly accelerating limousine must have been on the freeway then,
    within a few seconds after that.
    Based on that timing, Jackie could only have had a few seconds to utter
    the "brains in my hand" statements, in order for the Governor to have
    heard her, before he lost consciousness.
    The point of all this is very clear. Mrs. Kennedy *IMMEDIATELY* stated "I have his brains in my hand", after returning to her seat and her husband. These theories that she tried to escape from the limousine are
    preposterous, and are nothing more than a painfully transparent attempt to salvage the last remnants of credibility for the notion that one shooter committed this crime.
    You can get a good, closup look at her in this stabilized, animated GIF, taken from the MPI, DVD Zfilm:
    ftp://www.c-works.com/jackie.gif
    There was a gunshot after the Z312 head wound that blew brain matter
    directly to the rear, including the piece that Jackie retrieved, and the piece of skull that Charles Brehm saw fly backward from the President's
    head. That was almost certainly, the piece that Dr. Boswell recalled
    arriving late on the evening of the 22nd.
    Bob
    --
    Check out my website, The JFK Assassination Home Page http://www.c-works.com/jfk/
    the FTP site is:
    ftp://www.c-works.com/

I love when zombie threads get revived, this one from last millennium and with Bob Harris to boot. It doesn't get any better
    than that. As we can see, even way back when, CTs were looking at the wrong things and doing so incorrectly. Somehow
    through this process, Bob concluded that there was a shot after the headshot. I wonder if this was before he developed his
    pet theory of a shot at Z287.

Does anyone know if Bob is still kicking? He used to make the rounds among the various JFK discussion groups. I'm pretty
    sure I haven't seen him since before McAdams left us. It's also been a long time since I've seen one of his coma inducing
    videos.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From BT George@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Mon Nov 20 07:51:25 2023
    On Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 5:12:55 PM UTC-6, JE Corbett wrote:
    Was Jackie Kennedy trying to escape from the limousine after the head shot at Z312-313, or was she reaching back to retrieve a piece of her husband's brain?
    One important clue is the fact, that after she returned to her seat, she stated that she was holding her husband's brains in her hand. This is what Nellie Connally told the WC,
    "..and then there was the second shot, and then after the third shot she said, 'They have killed my husband. I have his brains in my hand,' and she repeated that several times, and that was all the conversation."
    Of course, LNers adamantly disagree. Mark Hiatt has claimed that Mrs. Kennedy really didn't say that until long after the limo left Dealey Plaza, giving her plenty of time to have retrieved the brain tissue (which she passed to Dr. Jenkins at Parkland) from the floor or elsewhere.
    But I think there is definitive evidence, that Jackie actually said this, immediately after returning to her seat. This is from Governor Connally's testimony,

Governor CONNALLY. Yes; she said, I heard her say one time, "I have got his brains in my hand."
    (unquote)
    That was the last thing Governor Connally seems to have heard, before losing consciousness. But when did he actually pass out? If that happened well after the limo left DP, then perhaps Mark was right. Maybe she did make that statement much later. Fortunately, we don't have to guess about this. This is more of JBC's testimony:
    "..I heard Roy Kellerman tell the driver, 'Bill, get out of line.' And then I saw him move, and I assumed he was moving a button or something on the panel of the automobile, and he said, 'Get us to a hospital quick.' I assumed he was saying this to the patrolman, the motorcycle police who were leading us.
    At about that time, we began to pull out of the cavalcade, out of the line, and I lost consciousness and didn't regain consciousness until we got to the hospital."
    Kellerman grabbed the mike, and the limo did indeed, pull "out of line", passing the lead car, as they approached the Stemmons onramp. Based on his testimony, this is when the Governor passed out. He heard nothing else, before they arrived at Parkland.
    But after reaching back across the trunk, Jackie didn't get back in her seat until about Z420. The limo went under the overpass during the Z460's. The rapidly accelerating limousine must have been on the freeway then, within a few seconds after that.
    Based on that timing, Jackie could only have had a few seconds to utter the "brains in my hand" statements, in order for the Governor to have heard her, before he lost consciousness.
    The point of all this is very clear. Mrs. Kennedy *IMMEDIATELY* stated "I have his brains in my hand", after returning to her seat and her husband. These theories that she tried to escape from the limousine are preposterous, and are nothing more than a painfully transparent attempt to salvage the last remnants of credibility for the notion that one shooter committed this crime.
    You can get a good, closup look at her in this stabilized, animated GIF, taken from the MPI, DVD Zfilm:
    There was a gunshot after the Z312 head wound that blew brain matter directly to the rear, including the piece that Jackie retrieved, and the piece of skull that Charles Brehm saw fly backward from the President's head. That was almost certainly, the piece that Dr. Boswell recalled arriving late on the evening of the 22nd.
    Bob
    --
    Check out my website, The JFK Assassination Home Page http://www.c-works.com/jfk/
    the FTP site is:

I love when zombie threads get revived, this one from last millennium and with Bob Harris to boot. It doesn't get any better
    than that. As we can see, even way back when, CTs were looking at the wrong things and doing so incorrectly. Somehow
    through this process, Bob concluded that there was a shot after the headshot. I wonder if this was before he developed his

Does anyone know if Bob is still kicking? He used to make the rounds among the various JFK discussion groups. I'm pretty
    sure I haven't seen him since before McAdams left us. It's also been a long time since I've seen one of his coma inducing
    videos.

I've tried to find out, but don't have any sources. Also, his very common first and last name are a challenge. I know he thinks I hated his guts. (Well "sort of".) But I didn't really wish any health ill will to the guy!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to BT George on Mon Nov 20 12:45:22 2023
    On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:51:27 AM UTC-5, BT George wrote:
    On Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 5:12:55 PM UTC-6, JE Corbett wrote:
    Was Jackie Kennedy trying to escape from the limousine after the head shot
    at Z312-313, or was she reaching back to retrieve a piece of her husband's
    brain?
    One important clue is the fact, that after she returned to her seat, she stated that she was holding her husband's brains in her hand. This is what
    Nellie Connally told the WC,
    "..and then there was the second shot, and then after the third shot she said, 'They have killed my husband. I have his brains in my hand,' and she
    repeated that several times, and that was all the conversation."
    Of course, LNers adamantly disagree. Mark Hiatt has claimed that Mrs. Kennedy really didn't say that until long after the limo left Dealey Plaza, giving her plenty of time to have retrieved the brain tissue (which
    she passed to Dr. Jenkins at Parkland) from the floor or elsewhere.
    But I think there is definitive evidence, that Jackie actually said this,
    immediately after returning to her seat. This is from Governor Connally's
    testimony,

Governor CONNALLY. Yes; she said, I heard her say one time, "I have got his brains in my hand."
    (unquote)
    That was the last thing Governor Connally seems to have heard, before losing consciousness. But when did he actually pass out? If that happened
    well after the limo left DP, then perhaps Mark was right. Maybe she did make that statement much later. Fortunately, we don't have to guess about
    this. This is more of JBC's testimony:
    "..I heard Roy Kellerman tell the driver, 'Bill, get out of line.' And then I saw him move, and I assumed he was moving a button or something on
    the panel of the automobile, and he said, 'Get us to a hospital quick.' I
    assumed he was saying this to the patrolman, the motorcycle police who were leading us.
    At about that time, we began to pull out of the cavalcade, out of the line, and I lost consciousness and didn't regain consciousness until we got to the hospital."
    Kellerman grabbed the mike, and the limo did indeed, pull "out of line", passing the lead car, as they approached the Stemmons onramp. Based on his
    testimony, this is when the Governor passed out. He heard nothing else, before they arrived at Parkland.
    But after reaching back across the trunk, Jackie didn't get back in her seat until about Z420. The limo went under the overpass during the Z460's.
    The rapidly accelerating limousine must have been on the freeway then, within a few seconds after that.
    Based on that timing, Jackie could only have had a few seconds to utter the "brains in my hand" statements, in order for the Governor to have heard her, before he lost consciousness.
    The point of all this is very clear. Mrs. Kennedy *IMMEDIATELY* stated "I
    have his brains in my hand", after returning to her seat and her husband.
    These theories that she tried to escape from the limousine are preposterous, and are nothing more than a painfully transparent attempt to
    salvage the last remnants of credibility for the notion that one shooter committed this crime.
    There was a gunshot after the Z312 head wound that blew brain matter directly to the rear, including the piece that Jackie retrieved, and the piece of skull that Charles Brehm saw fly backward from the President's head. That was almost certainly, the piece that Dr. Boswell recalled arriving late on the evening of the 22nd.
    Bob
    --
    the FTP site is:

videos.
    I've tried to find out, but don't have any sources. Also, his very common first and last name are a challenge. I know he thinks I hated his guts. (Well "sort of".) But I didn't really wish any health ill will to the guy!

I never disliked Bob. I didn't think he was too bright, but I never found him to be obnoxious like some of the CTs whom I
    don't need to name. We all know who they are. His videos could be used as a cure for insomnia.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Mon Nov 27 16:43:01 2023
    On Sat, 18 Nov 2023 15:12:53 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett
    <jecorbett4@gmail.com> wrote:

On Saturday, September 26, 1998 at 3:00:00?AM UTC-4, Robert Harris wrote:
    Was Jackie Kennedy trying to escape from the limousine after the head shot >> at Z312-313, or was she reaching back to retrieve a piece of her husband's >> brain?
    One important clue is the fact, that after she returned to her seat, she
    stated that she was holding her husband's brains in her hand. This is what >> Nellie Connally told the WC,
    "..and then there was the second shot, and then after the third shot she
    said, 'They have killed my husband. I have his brains in my hand,' and she >> repeated that several times, and that was all the conversation."
    Of course, LNers adamantly disagree. Mark Hiatt has claimed that Mrs.
    Kennedy really didn't say that until long after the limo left Dealey
    Plaza, giving her plenty of time to have retrieved the brain tissue (which >> she passed to Dr. Jenkins at Parkland) from the floor or elsewhere.
    But I think there is definitive evidence, that Jackie actually said this,
    immediately after returning to her seat. This is from Governor Connally's
    testimony,

Governor CONNALLY. Yes; she said, I heard her say one time, "I have got
    his brains in my hand."
    (unquote)
    That was the last thing Governor Connally seems to have heard, before
    losing consciousness. But when did he actually pass out? If that happened
    well after the limo left DP, then perhaps Mark was right. Maybe she did
    make that statement much later. Fortunately, we don't have to guess about
    this. This is more of JBC's testimony:
    "..I heard Roy Kellerman tell the driver, 'Bill, get out of line.' And
    then I saw him move, and I assumed he was moving a button or something on
    the panel of the automobile, and he said, 'Get us to a hospital quick.' I
    assumed he was saying this to the patrolman, the motorcycle police who
    were leading us.
    At about that time, we began to pull out of the cavalcade, out of the
    line, and I lost consciousness and didn't regain consciousness until we
    got to the hospital."
    Kellerman grabbed the mike, and the limo did indeed, pull "out of line",
    passing the lead car, as they approached the Stemmons onramp. Based on his >> testimony, this is when the Governor passed out. He heard nothing else,
    before they arrived at Parkland.
    But after reaching back across the trunk, Jackie didn't get back in her
    seat until about Z420. The limo went under the overpass during the Z460's. >> The rapidly accelerating limousine must have been on the freeway then,
    within a few seconds after that.
    Based on that timing, Jackie could only have had a few seconds to utter
    the "brains in my hand" statements, in order for the Governor to have
    heard her, before he lost consciousness.
    The point of all this is very clear. Mrs. Kennedy *IMMEDIATELY* stated "I
    have his brains in my hand", after returning to her seat and her husband.
    These theories that she tried to escape from the limousine are
    preposterous, and are nothing more than a painfully transparent attempt to >> salvage the last remnants of credibility for the notion that one shooter
    committed this crime.
    You can get a good, closup look at her in this stabilized, animated GIF,
    taken from the MPI, DVD Zfilm:
    There was a gunshot after the Z312 head wound that blew brain matter
    directly to the rear, including the piece that Jackie retrieved, and the
    piece of skull that Charles Brehm saw fly backward from the President's
    head. That was almost certainly, the piece that Dr. Boswell recalled
    arriving late on the evening of the 22nd.
    Bob
    --
    Check out my website, The JFK Assassination Home Page
    http://www.c-works.com/jfk/
    the FTP site is:

I love when ...

I love it when morons run...

As they do.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Tue Nov 28 10:27:01 2023
    On Mon, 20 Nov 2023 12:45:22 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett
    <jecorbett4@gmail.com> wrote:

I never disliked Bob. I didn't think he was too bright, but I never found him to be obnoxious like some of the CTs whom I
    don't need to name. We all know who they are. His videos could be used as a cure for insomnia.

When you start with ad hominem we know it won't go well for you. -
    Huckster Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05