• Questions for Gil #2

From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 16 21:46:59 2023
    Okay Gil, this one should be a lay-up for even you.

Is Lee Harvey Oswald HISTORICALLY guilty of murdering John F Kennedy and JD Tippit and wounding Governor John Connally?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Fri Nov 17 02:07:14 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 12:47:00 AM UTC-5, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Is Lee Harvey Oswald HISTORICALLY guilty of murdering John F Kennedy and JD Tippit and wounding Governor John Connally?

Define the term, "historically guilty" by posting a link to its definition.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 17 05:33:56 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:26:29 AM UTC-5, Chuck Schuyler wrote:
    < bullshit >

No, I'm not looking for the defintions of the words separately.
    I'm looking for the defintition of the PHRASE "historically guilty".

I believe there's no such phrase and it's something you made up, so I'm asking for the link to the definition of the PHRASE.
    If you can't provide a link to the definition of the PHRASE, then I can't answer your question.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Nov 17 05:26:27 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 4:07:16 AM UTC-6, Gil Jesus wrote:

Asking for your opinion or take on the matter. Feel free to define it or interpret it as you may.

Historically:

: in accordance with or with respect to history
    a historically accurate account

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/historically#:~:text=1,%3A%20in%20the%20past

Guilty:

: justly chargeable with or responsible for a usually grave breach of conduct or a crime
    Does the defendant plead guilty or not guilty?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/guilty

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Fri Nov 17 07:31:16 2023

Giltardo only knows how to ask questions. He's stumped when asked to answer them. Since he refuses to provide his own
    definition of what historically guilty means, I'll help him out. Historically guilty means there is a consensus among reputable
    historical sources that Oswald was JFK's assassin and the murderer of J. D. Tippit. Most will acknowledge there is
    widespread belief that he didn't act alone, but none that I know of have exonerate him of either killing. Perhaps Giltardo
    knows of a recognized historical reference material that indicates Oswald was an innocent man but I doubt he'll even attempt
    to respond. I doubt there is any such resource.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Nov 17 07:18:36 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:33:58 AM UTC-6, Gil Jesus wrote:
    < bullshit >

I believe there's no such phrase and it's something you made up, so I'm asking for the link to the definition of the PHRASE.
    If you can't provide a link to the definition of the PHRASE, then I can't answer your question.

Whether you want to answer the question is one thing, but I can find your logical fallacy right here: Argumentum ad Dictionariam.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_dictionarium

We all know what "historically" is, and we all know what "guilty" is. We all combine words to get ideas across, whether the specific combination of words has a dictionary definition or not.

And aren't you conceding the point at your own website? Didn't you write this?

"Perhaps the greatest injustice of all is that because of that shoddy investigation, history and the Mainstream Media will always refer to Oswald as the assassin of President Kennedy, instead of the accused assassin."

What did you mean by the above passage?

https://gil-jesus.com/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Fri Nov 17 07:35:46 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:18:37 AM UTC-5, Chuck Schuyler wrote:
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:26:29 AM UTC-5, Chuck Schuyler wrote: < bullshit >

Whether you want to answer the question is one thing, but I can find your logical fallacy right here: Argumentum ad Dictionariam.

We all know what "historically" is, and we all know what "guilty" is. We all combine words to get ideas across, whether the specific combination of words has a dictionary definition or not.

"Perhaps the greatest injustice of all is that because of that shoddy investigation, history and the Mainstream Media will always refer to Oswald as the assassin of President Kennedy, instead of the accused assassin."

History and the MSM have accepted Oswald's guilt because they would look like idiots if they denied it given the wealth of
    evidence of his guilt.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Fri Nov 17 07:57:12 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 9:35:48 AM UTC-6, JE Corbett wrote:
    < bullshit >

History and the MSM have accepted Oswald's guilt because they would look like idiots if they denied it given the wealth of
    evidence of his guilt.

I'm giving him a lay-up here and he can't even score the point.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Fri Nov 17 08:23:01 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:57:14 AM UTC-5, Chuck Schuyler wrote:
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 9:35:48 AM UTC-6, JE Corbett wrote:
    < bullshit >

evidence of his guilt.

This is about the point in the conversation where Giltardo elects to bail out.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Fri Nov 17 08:24:06 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 11:23:03 AM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:

If you can't provide a link to the definition of the PHRASE, then I can't answer the question.
    PERIOD.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Fri Nov 17 08:25:25 2023

You make up a phrase, then you want me to tell you if its true.
    ROFLMAO

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Nov 17 08:27:19 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 11:24:08 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 11:23:03 AM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:
    If you can't provide a link to the definition of the PHRASE, then I can't answer the question.
    PERIOD.

You finally said something I can agree with. You can't answer questions. PERIOD.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Fri Nov 17 08:33:08 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 11:27:21 AM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:
    You finally said something I can agree with. You can't answer questions. PERIOD.

FINAL TOTALS FOR QUESTIONS 1-40
    CORBETT --- 55 responses, 3 correct answers, 5.5 % score, grade F

Corbett couldn't answer 37 of the 40 questions --- that's 92.5 % !!!!!

It's all here: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/uh6y9B38wYw/m/F7Jospt8BgAJ

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Nov 17 08:55:12 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:25:28 AM UTC-6, Gil Jesus wrote:

ROFLMAO

Argumentum ad Dictionarium.

You wrote:

What does that mean if not HISTORICALLY GUILTY?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Fri Nov 17 08:59:48 2023
    Asking for your opinion or take on the matter. Feel free to define it or interpret it as you may.

"Historically guilty" makes no sense. That's why you can't post the link that defines it. There's no such thing. It's a phrase you made up.
    A phrase you made up out of ignorance, because history cannot determine a person's guilt or innocence. Neither can the media. In America, only a judge or jury can do that.
    And because Oswald was never TRIED, he is therefore entitled to a presumption of innocence under the 5th, 6th and 14th Amendments to the US Constitution.
    While cementheads like yourself would label him an "assassin", the fact is that he was the ACCUSED assassin of the President and Tippit.
    The fact that they had evidence against him is meaningless, because that evidence was never challenged in court.
    But I challenege it on my site:
    www.gil-jesus.com

Now, if you're asking me if the Warren Commission concluded that Oswald killed Kennedy, then the answer is yes.
    That's what they concluded.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Nov 17 08:47:18 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 11:33:09 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 11:27:21 AM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:
    FINAL TOTALS FOR QUESTIONS 1-40
    CORBETT --- 55 responses, 3 correct answers, 5.5 % score, grade F

Corbett couldn't answer 37 of the 40 questions --- that's 92.5 % !!!!!

It's all here: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/uh6y9B38wYw/m/F7Jospt8BgAJ

It's the first time I ever got graded by the class dunce.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Nov 17 09:47:01 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:59:51 AM UTC-6, Gil Jesus wrote:
    "Historically guilty" makes no sense. That's why you can't post the link that defines it. There's no such thing. It's a phrase you made up.
    A phrase you made up out of ignorance, because history cannot determine a person's guilt or innocence. Neither can the media. In America, only a judge or jury can do that.
    And because Oswald was never TRIED, he is therefore entitled to a presumption of innocence under the 5th, 6th and 14th Amendments to the US Constitution.
    While cementheads like yourself would label him an "assassin", the fact is that he was the ACCUSED assassin of the President and Tippit.
    The fact that they had evidence against him is meaningless, because that evidence was never challenged in court.
    www.gil-jesus.com

Now, if you're asking me if the Warren Commission concluded that Oswald killed Kennedy, then the answer is yes.

Argumentum ad Dictionarium.

And you wrote that history will judge Oswald as JFK's killer. True?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BT George@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Nov 17 09:51:52 2023

Did LHO actually fire the wounding bullets? It's the *same* question as, "Did OJ *actually* kill his ex-wife and Ron Goldman, regardless of the criminal trials outcome or "Was Hitler ultimately responsible the Holocaust *regardless* of the lack of a
    trial at all?"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Nov 17 11:07:23 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 11:59:51 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

No he isn't because he's dead. Presumption of innocence is something afforded to the accused by our legal system. The
    accused is entitled to a presumption of innocence because the Constitution prohibits from depriving the accused of life,
    liberty, or property without due process. Until the government has met its burden, the accused is presumed innocent. Dead
    people have no rights that need to be protected. The dead have no life, liberty, or property that they can be deprived of by
    the government and are therefore not entitled to due process. Oswald is no more entitled to a presumption of innocence
    than John Wilkes Booth. This has all been explained to you numerous times in the past but for some reason, it never sinks in.

No, we KNOW he was the assassin because we know what the evidence of that is and we have the ability to reason, which
    is more than we can say for you.

Ditto for John Wilkes Booth. Do you presume he was innocent of assassinating Lincoln?

www.gil-jesus.com

Even Oswald deserves a better defense than what you have given him.

They were right.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to BT George on Fri Nov 17 11:36:59 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 12:51:54 PM UTC-5, BT George wrote:

Did LHO actually fire the wounding bullets? It's the *same* question as, "Did OJ *actually* kill his ex-wife and Ron Goldman, regardless of the criminal trials outcome or

It is ? Since when ? Was Simpson tried ?

"Was Hitler ultimately responsible the Holocaust *regardless* of the lack of a trial at all?"

Was Hitler guaranteed rights under the US Constitution ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Fri Nov 17 11:39:14 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:07:26 PM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:
    Ditto for John Wilkes Booth. Do you presume he was innocent of assassinating Lincoln?

Did witnesses see him perform the act ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Fri Nov 17 11:46:34 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 12:47:03 PM UTC-5, Chuck Schuyler wrote:
    And you wrote that history will judge Oswald as JFK's killer. True?

Citation ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Nov 17 11:49:09 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:39:15 PM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

You continue to show your preference for asking questions over giving answers.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Nov 17 11:49:13 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 1:39:15 PM UTC-6, Gil Jesus wrote:

What did you mean when you wrote that history and the mainstream media will always regard Oswald as JFK's assassin? You wrote it at your website.

Isn't that the same as "historically guilty," which you're giving me a hard time about?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Nov 17 11:59:06 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:37:01 PM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

Did LHO actually fire the wounding bullets? It's the *same* question as, "Did OJ *actually* kill his ex-wife and Ron Goldman, regardless of the criminal trials outcome or
    "Was Hitler ultimately responsible the Holocaust *regardless* of the lack of a trial at all?"

The US Constitution does not grant rights. Rights are unalienable. The Constitution and specifically the Bill or Rights
    protect rights. JFK made that distinction in his inaugural speech when he said:

"The world is very different now. For man holds in his mortal hands the power to abolish all forms of human poverty and all forms of human life. And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe--
    the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state but from the hand of God."

So, yes, had Hitler lived, he would have been entitled to due process and a presumption of innocence just as Herman Goehring
    and the rest of the Nazi defendants at the Nuremberg trials received. Once Hitler took his own life, he forfeited those rights.
    It was then left to history to pass judgement on Hitler and it has properly found him to be a despicable despot responsible for
    the deaths of millions of people.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Nov 17 12:12:04 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 11:25:28 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    ROFLMAO

It`s a concept, stupid.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Fri Nov 17 14:02:42 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:49:15 PM UTC-5, Chuck Schuyler wrote:
    What did you mean when you wrote that history and the mainstream media will always regard Oswald as JFK's assassin? You wrote it at your website.

Isn't that the same as "historically guilty," which you're giving me a hard time about?

No, it's not. You didn't tell the whole story.

From my website:
    "Perhaps the greatest injustice of all is that because of that shoddy investigation, history and the Mainstream Media will always refer to Oswald as the assassin of President Kennedy, instead of the ACCUSED assassin."

It's a comparison between the misidentification of Oswald as the assassin and the technically correct label of ACCUSED assassin.
    It says nothing about "historically guilty".

Stupid.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Nov 17 15:15:45 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 5:02:44 PM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

From my website:
    "Perhaps the greatest injustice of all is that because of that shoddy investigation, history and the Mainstream Media will always refer to Oswald as the assassin of President Kennedy, instead of the ACCUSED assassin."

It's a comparison between the misidentification of Oswald as the assassin and the technically correct label of ACCUSED assassin.

Stupid.

So you think history books should refer to John Wilkes Booth as the accused assassin of Lincoln. Or maybe you think even
    that goes to far since he was killed before being formally charged.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Nov 17 16:49:04 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 4:02:44 PM UTC-6, Gil Jesus wrote:

From my website:

Wow.

I'm giving you a slow pitch right down the middle of the plate and you can't even foul it off.

Here's your answer:

"Yes, Oswald is historically guilty of killing JFK, even if I--Gil Jesus--disagree with this."

You say so at your own website.

Stupid.

Indeed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Sat Nov 18 02:17:14 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:49:06 PM UTC-5, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Here's your answer:

"Yes, Oswald is historically guilty of killing JFK, even if I--Gil Jesus--disagree with this."

My website has been changed to eliminate any misunderstanding by cementheads like you who can't comprehend what they're reading.

"Perhaps the greatest injustice of all is that because of that shoddy investigation, history and the Mainstream Media will always misidentify Oswald as the assassin of President Kennedy, instead of the accused assassin."

I never used the term "historically guilty". That's YOUR creation.
    A creation that YOU can't prove is even a real phrase. But a couple of words you put together.
    I can put words together to describe something as well, like "Chuck Schuylerly stupid" and it would make more sense to more people than your bullshit.

And the fact that you've been proven to be a liar and a coward in the past should be no surprise to anyone when you try to put words into people's mouths.
    YOU'RE A LOSER, CHUCK. You prove it every day.
    And the world knows it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Sat Nov 18 04:53:25 2023
    On Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:36:03 AM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:
    On Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 5:17:16 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

Here's your answer:

My website has been changed to eliminate any misunderstanding by cementheads like you who can't comprehend what they're reading.

"Perhaps the greatest injustice of all is that because of that shoddy investigation, history and the Mainstream Media will always misidentify Oswald as the assassin of President Kennedy, instead of the accused assassin."

A creation that YOU can't prove is even a real phrase. But a couple of words you put together.
    I can put words together to describe something as well, like "Chuck Schuylerly stupid" and it would make more sense to more people than your bullshit.

And the fact that you've been proven to be a liar and a coward in the past should be no surprise to anyone when you try to put words into people's mouths.
    And the world knows it.
    The pot and the kettle syndrome.

Yes, very strange. Like being called a sissy by Dylan Mulvaney.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Nov 18 04:36:01 2023

Here's your answer:

And the world knows it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Bud on Sat Nov 18 05:45:33 2023
    On Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:53:27 AM UTC-5, Bud wrote:

Here's your answer:

And the world knows it.
    Yes, very strange. Like being called a sissy by Dylan Mulvaney.

Great analogy. I'll drink a Bud Light to that, Bud.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Sat Nov 18 07:55:28 2023

Here's your answer:

And the world knows it.

More like the pot calling the toilet black.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Nov 19 20:19:25 2023

You wrote: “…history … will always refer to Oswald as the assassin of President Kennedy…"

What did you mean by that?

What a bizarre argument. So Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold aren’t historically guilty of killing fellow students at Columbine High School, because they committed suicide after they shot up the school, and were never tried.

And Charles Whitman isn’t historically guilty of being the Texas Tower shooter, because he too committed suicide after shooting people from the Texas Tower?

Is that your final answer?

That applies to living defendants, not dead people. Dead people don’t have rights. You don’t understand the law.

www.gil-jesus.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Mon Nov 20 04:36:18 2023
    On Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 11:19:27 PM UTC-5, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    You wrote: “…history … will always refer to Oswald as the assassin of President Kennedy…"

What a bizarre argument. So Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold aren’t historically guilty of killing fellow students at Columbine High School, because they committed suicide after they shot up the school, and were never tried.

And Charles Whitman isn’t historically guilty of being the Texas Tower shooter, because he too committed suicide after shooting people from the Texas Tower?

Actually, he was killed by the cops. You might argue it was suicide by cop.

That applies to living defendants, not dead people. Dead people don’t have rights. You don’t understand the law.

That has been explained to Giltardo many times. It has never sunk in. Presumption of innocence is a legal principle that grew
    out of the constitutional requirement that the government must afford a person accused of a crime due process before
    depriving him of life, liberty, or property. Until that is done, the accused is presumed innocent. Since the dead have no life,
    liberty, nor property to be deprived of, there is no need for due process nor presumption of innocence.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BT George@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Mon Nov 20 05:56:37 2023
    On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 6:36:20 AM UTC-6, JE Corbett wrote:

That has been explained to Giltardo many times. It has never sunk in. Presumption of innocence is a legal principle that grew
    out of the constitutional requirement that the government must afford a person accused of a crime due process before
    depriving him of life, liberty, or property. Until that is done, the accused is presumed innocent. Since the dead have no life,
    liberty, nor property to be deprived of, there is no need for due process nor presumption of innocence.

And at *ITS* best, it is just that. A LEGAL PRESUMPTION! Indeed it has *nothing* do with the actual facts of guilt or innocence. In fact even if someone if *found* innocent, they can later be charged and found guilty an be punished for committing
    perjury if later unassailable evidence of guilt comes out even though the person cannot actually be retried for guilt or innocence in. See the Mel Ignatow case:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Ignatow

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BT George@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Mon Nov 20 05:47:32 2023
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 1:37:01 PM UTC-6, Gil Jesus wrote:

Are you unaware of his criminal trial. ..Did you leave the country in 1994-1995 or what?

Would be any *less* guilty if he were? Give an *honest* answer here. You see to think right and wrong reside with a court. ...I don't.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to BT George on Mon Nov 20 07:21:09 2023
    On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:56:39 AM UTC-5, BT George wrote:

And at *ITS* best, it is just that. A LEGAL PRESUMPTION! Indeed it has *nothing* do with the actual facts of guilt or innocence. In fact even if someone if *found* innocent, they can later be charged and found guilty an be punished for committing
    perjury if later unassailable evidence of guilt comes out even though the person cannot actually be retried for guilt or innocence in. See the Mel Ignatow case:

Then we have the case of OJ. He was found not guilty by the jury. The verdict didn't say he was innocent. It said the
    prosecution had failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that OJ had murdered two people. Later, OJ faced a wrongful
    death lawsuit. That jury decided by the preponderance of evidence that it was more likely than not that he had caused the
    deaths of those same two people. So what should we conclude from those two verdicts?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BT George@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Mon Nov 20 07:47:14 2023
    On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 9:21:11 AM UTC-6, JE Corbett wrote:

Then we have the case of OJ. He was found not guilty by the jury. The verdict didn't say he was innocent. It said the
    prosecution had failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that OJ had murdered two people. Later, OJ faced a wrongful
    death lawsuit. That jury decided by the preponderance of evidence that it was more likely than not that he had caused the
    deaths of those same two people. So what should we conclude from those two verdicts?

Well I personally conclude the first jury was determined to let him off, pretty much no matter what!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to BT George on Mon Nov 20 12:50:59 2023
    On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:47:16 AM UTC-5, BT George wrote:
    On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 9:21:11 AM UTC-6, JE Corbett wrote:

Well I personally conclude the first jury was determined to let him off, pretty much no matter what!

They were looking for an excuse to exonerate him and the prosecution handed it to them on a silver platter when they had
    OJ try on the gloves. The never considered that the leather gloves could have shrunk in the year between the murder and the
    trial. Leather will due that when it gets soaked and then is allowed to dry out. A good attorney is never surprised by anything
    that is revealed in court.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Wed Nov 22 20:37:06 2023
    On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:36:20 AM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:

And, as I like to point out (Gil is not the first CT to argue Oswald is historically innocent because he had no trial), there is no point to trying a dead person, because if they find him guilty, what are they going to do, dig him up and stick him in a
    jail cell?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Mon Nov 27 07:50:29 2023
    On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 21:46:59 -0800 (PST), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

History doesn't think, it doesn't judge, it doesn't do *ANYTHING*. It
    changes as people change.

The question is silly. There's no such thing as "historically
    guilty," and as usual, Chuckles will be completely unable to cite for
    such a wacky claim.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Tue Nov 28 08:07:29 2023
    On Mon, 20 Nov 2023 04:36:18 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett
    <jecorbett4@gmail.com> wrote:

That has been explained to Giltardo many times.

When you start with ad hominem we know it won't go well for you. -
    Huckster Sienzant

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Tue Nov 28 09:32:49 2023
    On Mon, 20 Nov 2023 07:21:09 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

You won't be able to do it. It requires thought.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Tue Nov 28 09:47:19 2023
    On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:21:11 AM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:
    prosecution had failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that OJ had murdered two people.

Another one of Corbett's lies. Verdicts don't include the jury's review of the prosecution's case or WHY the jury came to the decision that it did.
    Verdicts only declare the defendant guilty or not guilty.
    In keeping with that, this verdict said no such thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rurKd569xRw

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Tue Nov 28 10:26:34 2023
    On Tue, 28 Nov 2023 09:47:19 -0800 (PST), Gil Jesus
    <gjjmail1202@gmail.com> wrote:

On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:21:11?AM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:
    prosecution had failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that OJ had murdered two people.

Another one of Corbett's lies. Verdicts don't include the jury's review of the prosecution's case or WHY the jury came to the decision that it did.

This is the basic problem with believers - they substitute their
    thinking & speculation for the facts. And then believe them.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Nov 28 10:44:00 2023
    On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 12:47:20 PM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:21:11 AM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:

If the jury believes the prosecution has proven beyond a reasonable doubt, they are obligated to render a verdict of not
    guilty. That is all that can be concluded from a not guilty verdict. In some cases, the jury might actually believe the accused
    was innocent, but in others the not guilty verdict only indicates the prosecution has failed to prove its case. There are cases
    where the jury believes it is more likely than not the accused committed the crime(s) they are charged with but there was
    enough doubt that they rule not guilty. Without polling individual jurors, there is no way to know which mindset led them to
    a not guilty verdict. A not guilty verdict doesn't mean they jury thought the accused was innocent. It only indicates the jury
    had doubts about his guilt.

The conflicting verdicts in the OJ case can be attributed to the different levels of proof required for a criminal trial as opposed
    to civil trial. It might also be a reflection on the skill of the lawyers in the two cases.

The verdict only indicates that the jury were unanimous in their opinion that the prosecution had not proven OJ's guilty beyond
    a reasonable doubt. Individual jurors might have had different levels of doubt. Some might have actually believed he was
    innocent. Some might have been completely undecided whether or not OJ had committed. Some might have thought he was
    guilty but not convinced beyond a reasonable doubt.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Tue Nov 28 11:34:55 2023
    On Tue, 28 Nov 2023 10:44:00 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

On Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 12:47:20?PM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:21:11?AM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:

If ...

Nope. Your "thinking" and speculation not needed.

The verdict only indicates ...

There you go again, speculating.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Tue Nov 28 15:47:20 2023
    On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 07:18:36 -0800 (PST), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:33:58?AM UTC-6, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:26:29?AM UTC-5, Chuck Schuyler wrote:
    < bullshit >

Whether you want to answer the question is one thing, but I can find ....

A reason to run.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Tue Nov 28 17:04:52 2023
    On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 08:23:01 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

This is about...

Your cowardice.

You run.

EVERY'

SINGLE

TIME!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 29 10:50:42 2023
    On Sat, 18 Nov 2023 04:53:25 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
    "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
    that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
    get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
    where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Wed Nov 29 15:37:12 2023
    On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 08:55:12 -0800 (PST), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:25:28?AM UTC-6, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:57:14?AM UTC-5, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

ROFLMAO

Chuckles ran again...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Wed Nov 29 15:37:31 2023
    On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 15:15:45 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 5:02:44?PM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:49:15?PM UTC-5, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

From my website:

Stupid.

So you think...

Yes. We do. You should try it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Thu Nov 30 08:07:23 2023
    On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 09:47:01 -0800 (PST), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:59:51?AM UTC-6, Gil Jesus wrote:
    www.gil-jesus.com

Chuckles HATES facts...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Thu Nov 30 09:55:55 2023
    On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 11:07:23 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 11:59:51?AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

No he isn't ...

You're lying again, moron.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Thu Nov 30 09:56:08 2023
    On Mon, 20 Nov 2023 12:50:59 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

They were looking for an excuse to exonerate him and the prosecution handed it to them on a silver platter when they had
    OJ try on the gloves. The never considered that the leather gloves could have shrunk in the year between the murder and the
    trial. Leather will due that when it gets soaked and then is allowed to dry out. A good attorney is never surprised by anything
    that is revealed in court.

You've just demonstrated extraordinary ignorance of the facts. And
    you'll never figure out why...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 30 11:00:53 2023
    On Sun, 19 Nov 2023 20:19:25 -0800 (PST), Hank Sienzant
    <hsienzant@aol.com> wrote:

You've claimed that the "A.B.C.D." in the Autopsy Report is the
    description of the *location* of the large head wound.

Yet you refuse time and time again from QUOTING the preceding
    paragraph that describes what this ACTUALLY is. Why is that?

You've also claimed that the prosectors dissected the throat wound.

Why do you continue to refuse to cite any evidence for this?

Why have you CONSISTENTLY run away each time I raise this issue?

Now you've quite stupidly insisted that the bullet entered JFK's back,
    and exited the back of his head.

More cowardice, more stupidity, more dishonesty.

Are you proud of yourself?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Thu Nov 30 12:52:55 2023
    On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 08:27:19 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 11:24:08?AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 11:23:03?AM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:
    PERIOD.

I find it amusing that you agree with a lie.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Thu Nov 30 13:21:31 2023
    On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 11:49:13 -0800 (PST), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 1:39:15?PM UTC-6, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:07:26?PM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:

What did you mean ...

Are you too stupid to be able to answer the question?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Thu Nov 30 13:21:23 2023
    On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 11:59:06 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

The US Constitution does not grant rights. Rights are unalienable.

Go to North Korea and pont that out. PLEASE!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Thu Nov 30 15:17:03 2023
    On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 07:57:12 -0800 (PST), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm giving him ...

An obvious lie...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 1 07:41:27 2023
    On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 12:12:04 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Fri Dec 1 07:41:22 2023
    On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 16:49:04 -0800 (PST), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 4:02:44?PM UTC-6, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:49:15?PM UTC-5, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

From my website:

Logical fallacy deleted.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Fri Dec 1 08:28:16 2023
    On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 08:59:48 -0800 (PST), Gil Jesus
    <gjjmail1202@gmail.com> wrote:

www.gil-jesus.com

You're whacking them with truth...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Fri Dec 1 08:28:22 2023
    On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 11:49:09 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:39:15?PM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:07:26?PM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:

You continue to show your preference for asking questions over giving answers.

You continue to run from questions.

As believers do.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Fri Dec 1 09:31:32 2023
    On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 07:35:46 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

History and the MSM have accepted Oswald's guilt....

Cite for your lie.

Oh... you can't.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Fri Dec 1 10:09:35 2023
    On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 08:47:18 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

It's the first time I ever got graded ...

Blaming your teachers for YOUR failures?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 1 11:29:21 2023
    On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 20:37:06 -0800 (PST), Hank Sienzant
    <hsienzant@aol.com> wrote:

You've claimed that the "A.B.C.D." in the Autopsy Report is the
    description of the *location* of the large head wound.

Yet you refuse time and time again from QUOTING the preceding
    paragraph that describes what this ACTUALLY is. Why is that?

You've also claimed that the prosectors dissected the throat wound.

Why do you continue to refuse to cite any evidence for this?

Why have you CONSISTENTLY run away each time I raise this issue?

Now you've quite stupidly insisted that the bullet entered JFK's back,
    and exited the back of his head.

More cowardice, more stupidity, more dishonesty.

Are you proud of yourself?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 1 12:43:00 2023
    On Sat, 18 Nov 2023 04:53:25 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Fri Dec 1 12:42:55 2023
    On Sat, 18 Nov 2023 04:36:01 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

On Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 5:17:16?AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:49:06?PM UTC-5, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Here's your answer:

And the world knows it.

Logical fallacy deleted.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Mon Dec 4 07:44:08 2023
    On Sat, 18 Nov 2023 05:45:33 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

Great analogy.

Can you define the term?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 4 11:24:50 2023
    On Sat, 18 Nov 2023 07:55:28 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05