• Giltardo continues to treat the JFK assassination like a game of Jeopar

From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 15 07:44:42 2023
    During my force absence from this group for the past week, I have been
    reduced to being a lurker. I have continued to be amused by Giltardo's never ending questions. The game show Jeopardy is the only place I know of where
    one can score points by asking questions. Everyplace else, you need to provide answers. Giltardo seems to have none. He seems to think he can make a case either for Oswald's innocence or the existence of a conspiracy simply by
    asking inane questions. The questions fall into two categories. Ones for which the answer is known and Giltardo is too lazy to look it up. The other are questions for which the answer in unknowable and not necessary to establish Oswald's guilt. For example, his question regarding the name of the USPS employee who handed Oswald the rifle he ordered. What the hell difference
    does that make.

If the questions are not answered to Giltardo's satisfaction, he thinks he has made his point. It is nothing more than the long time CT tactic of burden shifting. Like CTs have been doing for decades, Giltardo continues to shoot blanks. He is accomplishing nothing. The LNs have no burden. We are
    perfectly content with the status quo. History has recorded Oswald as the assassin and it has also recorded that a large segment of the population
    don't believe he acted alone. The LNs know that neither of these are likely
    to change. We can live with that. If Giltardo thinks he is going to change the historical conclusion that Oswald was the assassin, he is going to have to
    do a lot more than ask asinine questions.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 15 10:07:58 2023
    On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 10:44:44 AM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:
    < more worthless nonsense >

In jeopardy, they give you the answer and you have to respond in the form of a question.

In my test, I ask the questions and you think your comments, insults and questions should be answers to my "satisfaction".
    You gave 3 correct answers and 52 comments and insults to 40 questions. https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/uh6y9B38wYw/m/F7Jospt8BgAJ

YOU'RE A LOSER.

You're just mad because you got beat out by the Village Idiot ( Bud ) for this year's "Mackie" Award.
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/troll-award.jpg

Better luck next year.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Wed Nov 15 13:20:55 2023
    On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 07:44:42 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett
    <jecorbett4@gmail.com> wrote:

During my force absence from this group for the past week,

Which I noted with pleasure...

I have been
    reduced to being a lurker. I have continued to be amused by Giltardo's never >ending questions. The game show Jeopardy is the only place I know of where >one can score points by asking questions. Everyplace else, you need to provide >answers.

Then why can't you provide 'em?

Giltardo seems to have none.

Then you've merely demonstrated your stupidity. Critics can answer
    just about any question we ask. The purpose is to show that *YOU*
    can't.

He seems to think he can make a case
    either for Oswald's innocence or the existence of a conspiracy simply by >asking inane questions.

Sorry moron, you aren't the judge.

The questions fall into two categories. Ones for which
    the answer is known and Giltardo is too lazy to look it up.

What is *YOUR* excuse for not providing these answers?

The other are
    questions for which the answer in unknowable and not necessary to establish >Oswald's guilt.

Says who?

For example, his question regarding the name of the USPS
    employee who handed Oswald the rifle he ordered. What the hell difference >does that make.

You only illustrate your stupidity...

If the questions are not answered to Giltardo's satisfaction,

You're lying again. You're implying that they WERE answered. That's
    a lie.

he thinks he has
    made his point.

He has.

It is nothing more than the long time CT tactic of burden
    shifting.

Your assertion, your burden.

Like CTs have been doing for decades, Giltardo continues to shoot
    blanks.

Most of America doesn't think so...

He is accomplishing nothing.

Most of America would disagree.

The LNs have no burden.

That's a lie.

We are
    perfectly content with the status quo.

Then stop posting.

History....

Doesn't do anything, think anything, judge anything.

You lose!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Wed Nov 15 14:13:15 2023
    On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 4:59:12 PM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:

There is an old Country & Western song titled, "I Don't Know Whether to Kill Myself or Go Bowling". That pretty much sums up
    my feelings about getting snubbed by you.

I did an online search for the above C&W song. Bing threw it to their AI app and this is how it responded:

I’m sorry to hear that you’re feeling that way. Please know that there are people who care about you and want to help. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, please consider reaching out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
    They provide free and confidential support 24/7 to people in distress.

I thought this response was hysterical.

It also gave me the names of bowling alleys in the Sacramento area. I thought that was even funnier considering I live in Ohio.
    If I was really despondent, this wouldn't have been much help. It ended with this message:

I hope this helps. Please take care of yourself.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Wed Nov 15 13:59:10 2023
    On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 1:08:00 PM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 10:44:44 AM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:

In jeopardy, they give you the answer and you have to respond in the form of a question.

In my test, I ask the questions and you think your comments, insults and questions should be answers to my "satisfaction".
    You gave 3 correct answers and 52 comments and insults to 40 questions. https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/uh6y9B38wYw/m/F7Jospt8BgAJ

YOU'RE A LOSER.

Your questions are asinine and pointless. They don't prove anything other than you are a whiny bitch.

You're just mad because you got beat out by the Village Idiot ( Bud ) for this year's "Mackie" Award.

There is an old Country & Western song titled, "I Don't Know Whether to Kill Myself or Go Bowling". That pretty much sums up

Better luck next year.

Gee, I can hardly wait.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Wed Nov 15 14:18:46 2023
    On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 5:13:16 PM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:

I did an online search for the above C&W song. Bing threw it to their AI app and this is how it responded:

I’m sorry to hear that you’re feeling that way. Please know that there are people who care about you and want to help. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, please consider reaching out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
    . They provide free and confidential support 24/7 to people in distress.

It also gave me the names of bowling alleys in the Sacramento area. I thought that was even funnier considering I live in Ohio.
    If I was really despondent, this wouldn't have been much help. It ended with this message:

Now youre talking to yourself ?????????????
    WTF ?????????????????????

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From JE Corbett@21:1/5 to JE Corbett on Wed Nov 15 14:19:31 2023
    On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 1:08:00 PM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 10:44:44 AM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote: < more worthless nonsense >

YOU'RE A LOSER.
    Your questions are asinine and pointless. They don't prove anything other than you are a whiny bitch.

Better luck next year.

Gee, I can hardly wait.

For those interested, here's a list of a lot more great country music titles:

https://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-magazine/1979/march/i-dont-know-whether-to-kill-myself-or-go-bowling/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to jecorbett4@gmail.com on Fri Nov 17 06:35:21 2023
    On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 13:59:10 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett
    <jecorbett4@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 1:08:00?PM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 10:44:44?AM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:

You gave 3 correct answers and 52 comments and insults to 40 questions.
    https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/uh6y9B38wYw/m/F7Jospt8BgAJ >>
    YOU'RE A LOSER.

Logical fallacy deleted.

Logical fallacy deleted.

Better luck next year.

Logical fallacy deleted.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Fri Nov 17 06:35:21 2023
    On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 14:18:46 -0800 (PST), Gil Jesus
    <gjjmail1202@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 5:13:16?PM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:
    On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 4:59:12?PM UTC-5, JE Corbett wrote:

I’m sorry to hear that you’re feeling that way. Please know that there are people who care about you and want to help. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, please consider reaching out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
    They provide free and confidential support 24/7 to people in distress.

Now youre talking to yourself ?????????????
    WTF ?????????????????????

He's feeling lonely... or loony. One of the two...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05