• Hank Sienzant's Fear Of Basements Is Exceeded Only By His Fear Of Moder

From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 14 02:25:39 2023
    Hank is afraid to go down into his basement to support his wacky allegation that Harold Weisberg's brother-in-law vouched for the bad eyesight of Howard Brennan. And now we find that he is afraid to confront Donald Willis on the Education Forum. His
    lover Ben knows him best and has declared him a coward. The jury is in. Hank will shit his pants over just about anything.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Tue Nov 14 02:44:38 2023
    On Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 5:25:41 AM UTC-5, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    Hank is afraid to go down into his basement to support his wacky allegation that Harold Weisberg's brother-in-law vouched for the bad eyesight of Howard Brennan. And now we find that he is afraid to confront Donald Willis on the Education Forum. His
    lover Ben knows him best and has declared him a coward. The jury is in. Hank will shit his pants over just about anything.

Over the years, I've noticed that there are several types of "Lone Nut" trolls who come in here:

1. Those who hate "conspiracy theorists"
    2. Those who fear the truth
    3. Those who are in denial

You mentioned Harold Weisberg.
    He summed up the government's case better than anyone I've ever heard sum it up.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clrxwq9vyCE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Nov 14 03:44:02 2023
    On Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 5:44:40 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Over the years, I've noticed that there are several types of "Lone Nut" trolls who come in here:

1. Those who hate "conspiracy theorists"
    2. Those who fear the truth
    3. Those who are in denial

You mentioned Harold Weisberg.
    He summed up the government's case better than anyone I've ever heard sum it up.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clrxwq9vyCE
    That's a good blurb about the government's case, but I'm not willing to leave it at that. You're in good company with Harold Weisberg. There are also Nutters who fear democracy. They don't want the people to know the truth.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Tue Nov 14 19:39:30 2023

Hilarious. I've been confronting Don Willis here for years, why would a different forum make any difference? Why would I suddenly be afraid to confront him? Why do I have to chase him around to wherever he decides to post next?

Your arguments are absurd.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Nov 15 01:49:52 2023
    On Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 10:39:32 PM UTC-5, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    Hilarious. I've been confronting Don Willis here for years, why would a different forum make any difference? Why would I suddenly be afraid to confront him? Why do I have to chase him around to wherever he decides to post next?

It's not Willis you fear. It's the moderated forum. Will your brand of snark be tolerated in a moderated forum?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 15 07:26:35 2023
    On Tue, 14 Nov 2023 19:39:30 -0800 (PST), Hank Sienzant
    <hsienzant@aol.com> wrote:

You've claimed that the "A.B.C.D." in the Autopsy Report is the
    description of the *location* of the large head wound.

Yet you refuse time and time again from QUOTING the preceding
    paragraph that describes what this ACTUALLY is. Why is that?

You've also claimed that the prosectors dissected the throat wound.

Why do you continue to refuse to cite any evidence for this?

Why have you CONSISTENTLY run away each time I raise this issue?

Now you've quite stupidly insisted that the bullet entered JFK's back,
    and exited the back of his head.

More cowardice, more stupidity, more dishonesty.

Are you proud of yourself?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Wed Nov 15 20:00:14 2023
    On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 4:49:54 AM UTC-5, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    Hank is afraid to go down into his basement to support his wacky allegation that Harold Weisberg's brother-in-law vouched for the bad eyesight of Howard Brennan. And now we find that he is afraid to confront Donald Willis on the Education Forum.
    His lover Ben knows him best and has declared him a coward. The jury is in. Hank will shit his pants over just about anything.

It's not Willis you fear. It's the moderated forum. Will your brand of snark be tolerated in a moderated forum?

I’ve post in moderated forums before, going back to Prodigy in 1992. Not once has a post of mine been rejected. You are simply making up stuff.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Wed Nov 15 20:22:46 2023
    On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 11:00:16 PM UTC-5, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 4:49:54 AM UTC-5, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    Hank is afraid to go down into his basement to support his wacky allegation that Harold Weisberg's brother-in-law vouched for the bad eyesight of Howard Brennan. And now we find that he is afraid to confront Donald Willis on the Education Forum.
    His lover Ben knows him best and has declared him a coward. The jury is in. Hank will shit his pants over just about anything.

I’ve post in moderated forums before, going back to Prodigy in 1992. Not once has a post of mine been rejected. You are simply making up stuff.
    You're shaking in your Hello Kitty booty slippers!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 17 06:35:21 2023
    On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 20:00:14 -0800 (PST), Hank Sienzant
    <hsienzant@aol.com> wrote:

You've claimed that the "A.B.C.D." in the Autopsy Report is the
    description of the *location* of the large head wound.

Yet you refuse time and time again from QUOTING the preceding
    paragraph that describes what this ACTUALLY is. Why is that?

You've also claimed that the prosectors dissected the throat wound.

Why do you continue to refuse to cite any evidence for this?

Why have you CONSISTENTLY run away each time I raise this issue?

Now you've quite stupidly insisted that the bullet entered JFK's back,
    and exited the back of his head.

More cowardice, more stupidity, more dishonesty.

Are you proud of yourself?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05