• The Little Matter Of My Banning

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 6 06:32:59 2023
    The Scoop Neckline evidence on Prayer Man in Darnell is pure vindication of myself and my evidence...

The JFK research community are a bunch of ball-less lowlifes because they don't stand up for an unfairly banned fellow researcher and his correct evidence...Especially when that researcher made them look like the fools they are...The only good man was
    Richard Gilbride and he got banned and ignored by those bullies too...

The Scoop Neckline evidence forces the issue of why I was banned in the first place, since my evidence has now been proven to be correct by corroborating proof...Since the Scoop Neckline evidence forces the Davidson enhancement to be correct by moot
    where then is the apology and re-admission such evidence would normally produce in any credible research community?...

The people who populate the Education Forum are cowards because they sit back and say nothing while that exonerated poster is slandered as being a "Shit-Poster whose antics would no longer be tolerated"...They are afraid to hold the imperialistic,
    dictatorial moderators accountable even when they are clearly proven wrong by the evidence...That holds true for Greg Parker as well who recently admitted on the ROKC forum that Prayer Man was not Oswald...(Kamp dishonestly pretends not to notice)...

So, since the Scoop Neckline evidence has proven it was the moderation and Prayer Man people who were in violation and not recognizing the correct evidence, what was the reason again why I was banned on the Education Forum and ROKC?...What kind of
    dishonest schmucks are running the show over there?...Mr Knight is ignoring the part where the "Shit-Poster" got totally validated by the evidence...Should a moderator be allowed to ignore the issue of the evidence so badly?...Especially when he is using
    that dishonest ignoring to enforce the wrongful banning of a person who was proven correct by the evidence?...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Nov 6 08:26:56 2023
    On Monday, November 6, 2023 at 9:33:01 AM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote:
    The Scoop Neckline evidence on Prayer Man in Darnell is pure vindication of myself and my evidence...

The JFK research community are a bunch of ball-less lowlifes because they don't stand up for an unfairly banned fellow researcher and his correct evidence...Especially when that researcher made them look like the fools they are...The only good man was

The Scoop Neckline evidence forces the issue of why I was banned in the first place, since my evidence has now been proven to be correct by corroborating proof...Since the Scoop Neckline evidence forces the Davidson enhancement to be correct by moot
    where then is the apology and re-admission such evidence would normally produce in any credible research community?...

The people who populate the Education Forum are cowards because they sit back and say nothing while that exonerated poster is slandered as being a "Shit-Poster whose antics would no longer be tolerated"...They are afraid to hold the imperialistic,
    dictatorial moderators accountable even when they are clearly proven wrong by the evidence...That holds true for Greg Parker as well who recently admitted on the ROKC forum that Prayer Man was not Oswald...(Kamp dishonestly pretends not to notice)...

So, since the Scoop Neckline evidence has proven it was the moderation and Prayer Man people who were in violation and not recognizing the correct evidence, what was the reason again why I was banned on the Education Forum and ROKC?...What kind of
    dishonest schmucks are running the show over there?...Mr Knight is ignoring the part where the "Shit-Poster" got totally validated by the evidence...Should a moderator be allowed to ignore the issue of the evidence so badly?...Especially when he is using
    that dishonest ignoring to enforce the wrongful banning of a person who was proven correct by the evidence?...

Who gives a fuck ?
    The only person in the world who cares about your banning is you.
    It's been seven years.
    Get over it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Nov 6 08:25:44 2023

Who gives a fuck ?
    The only person in he world who cares about your banning is you.
    It's been seven years.
    Get over it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Mon Nov 6 09:31:00 2023
    On Monday, November 6, 2023 at 11:26:58 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

Who gives a fuck ?
    The only person in the world who cares about your banning is you.
    It's been seven years.
    Get over it.

Gil always impresses with a strong intellectual delivery...

You're not being honest Gil...

The point I made was clearly phrased in the context of who possessed the correct evidence and who was harming good research with their actions...You ignored that because you know I'm right - which makes you totally dishonest...

Lower mentalities hunt in packs...

Gentleman researchers stand by their own merit, wit, and skill...

You failed to anwser the question I asked in the post...

What was my banning based on if my evidence that I was banned for turned out to be valdiated and proven correct?...

Where is the Education Forum moderation held accountable and made to answer for the correct evidence and their unfair banning of those who presented it?...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Nov 7 11:24:48 2023
    On Monday, November 6, 2023 at 12:31:01 PM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Monday, November 6, 2023 at 11:26:58 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

What was my banning based on if my evidence that I was banned for turned out to be valdiated and proven correct?...

Where is the Education Forum moderation held accountable and made to answer for the correct evidence and their unfair banning of those who presented it?...

Must have missed Gil's answer to the above...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05