• Re: The Hoax Researcher Bart Kamp On The Opperman Report

From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Nov 5 06:54:11 2023
    On Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 9:50:41 AM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote:
    https://www.spreaker.com/user/oppermanreport/prayer-man-more-than-a-fuzzy-picture

Here is my comment in the interview's comment section:

At 52 minutes Mr Kamp is not telling the truth when he says he entertains all evidence...The Prayer Man theory is the product of irresponsible researchers organizing on websites where those who proved Prayer Man is not Oswald are banned and ignored...
    You will only see Bart Kamp discuss his Prayer Man theory on websites where there is no allowed opposition or evidence...In 2016 Chris Davidson proved Prayer Man had Sarah Stanton's face when he enhanced a clear frame from the Wiegman film...The Prayer
    Man people used their favoring moderators to ban all those who pointed this out...Just recently a clear frame from the Darnell film has arisen showing a plainly visible woman's dress neckline on Prayer Man...For years I have been arguing with Kamp that
    Billy Lovelady and Buell Frazier both placed Sarah Stanton in the Prayer Man position in their statements...Kamp only refers to his pre-arranged rhetoric and never gives a direct answer to Frazier and Lovelady...In 2015 I discovered that Prayer Man was
    Sarah Stanton's 5 foot 4 height and therefore could not be the 5 foot 9 Oswald...You will never see Kamp volunteer this easily-seen fact because he knows it is true...Recently Dennis Morissette discovered Sarah Stanton in the Owens film and her height
    and shape match that of Prayer Man exactly...Stanton in Owens has the exact same elbow-length sleeve as Prayer Man...If Stanton were to the left of Frazier like Kamp asserts you would see her in the Altgens 6 photo...One look at Altgens and Stanton is
    not there...As far as the Hosty notes, they were written by people trying to cover-up Oswald's real location...Kamp doesn't honestly tell you that the Fritz, Bookhout, and Hosty notes all start 90 seconds after the shots at the Lunch Room Encounter
    because they all clumsily excised Oswald telling them he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room right before that...In the 1990's Hosty came clean to Nigel Turner and told him "Oswald told us he was alone in the Lunch Room during the assassination"...You will
    never see Kamp volunteer this information or answer why Hosty didn't include that in his notes...The reason why Hosty doesn't name which Lunch Room is because he knows it is the 2nd Floor Lunch Room and exonerates Oswald...Fritz also told Ball that
    Oswald told him he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room eating a cheese sandwich and apple during the assassination...Recently Buell Frazier admitted a partly-eaten cheese sandwich and apple were seen on the 2nd Floor Lunch Room table where Carolyn Arnold saw
    Oswald eating lunch alone at 12:25...So Kamp is not telling the truth...He never answers this correct evidence...Please Mr Opperman, let me do a show with you, or better yet, let's do a debate with Kamp and see how long he lasts in front of the evidence
    he is using banning to ignore...
    You're jealous!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 5 06:50:40 2023
    https://www.spreaker.com/user/oppermanreport/prayer-man-more-than-a-fuzzy-picture

At 52 minutes Mr Kamp is not telling the truth when he says he entertains all evidence...The Prayer Man theory is the product of irresponsible researchers organizing on websites where those who proved Prayer Man is not Oswald are banned and ignored...You
    will only see Bart Kamp discuss his Prayer Man theory on websites where there is no allowed opposition or evidence...In 2016 Chris Davidson proved Prayer Man had Sarah Stanton's face when he enhanced a clear frame from the Wiegman film...The Prayer Man
    people used their favoring moderators to ban all those who pointed this out...Just recently a clear frame from the Darnell film has arisen showing a plainly visible woman's dress neckline on Prayer Man...For years I have been arguing with Kamp that Billy
    Lovelady and Buell Frazier both placed Sarah Stanton in the Prayer Man position in their statements...Kamp only refers to his pre-arranged rhetoric and never gives a direct answer to Frazier and Lovelady...In 2015 I discovered that Prayer Man was Sarah
    Stanton's 5 foot 4 height and therefore could not be the 5 foot 9 Oswald...You will never see Kamp volunteer this easily-seen fact because he knows it is true...Recently Dennis Morissette discovered Sarah Stanton in the Owens film and her height and
    shape match that of Prayer Man exactly...Stanton in Owens has the exact same elbow-length sleeve as Prayer Man...If Stanton were to the left of Frazier like Kamp asserts you would see her in the Altgens 6 photo...One look at Altgens and Stanton is not
    there...As far as the Hosty notes, they were written by people trying to cover-up Oswald's real location...Kamp doesn't honestly tell you that the Fritz, Bookhout, and Hosty notes all start 90 seconds after the shots at the Lunch Room Encounter because
    they all clumsily excised Oswald telling them he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room right before that...In the 1990's Hosty came clean to Nigel Turner and told him "Oswald told us he was alone in the Lunch Room during the assassination"...You will never see
    Kamp volunteer this information or answer why Hosty didn't include that in his notes...The reason why Hosty doesn't name which Lunch Room is because he knows it is the 2nd Floor Lunch Room and exonerates Oswald...Fritz also told Ball that Oswald told him
    he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room eating a cheese sandwich and apple during the assassination...Recently Buell Frazier admitted a partly-eaten cheese sandwich and apple were seen on the 2nd Floor Lunch Room table where Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald eating
    lunch alone at 12:25...So Kamp is not telling the truth...He never answers this correct evidence...Please Mr Opperman, let me do a show with you, or better yet, let's do a debate with Kamp and see how long he lasts in front of the evidence he is using
    banning to ignore...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Nov 6 08:34:20 2023

..Please Mr Opperman, let me do a show with you, or better yet, let's do a debate with Kamp and see how long he lasts in front of the evidence he is using banning to ignore...

Begging someone to let you on their show ?
    Don't you have any self-respect ?
    That's pathetic.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Mon Nov 6 09:24:32 2023
    On Monday, November 6, 2023 at 11:34:22 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

..Please Mr Opperman, let me do a show with you, or better yet, let's do a debate with Kamp and see how long he lasts in front of the evidence he is using banning to ignore...

That's pathetic.

So you are not necessarily saying I am wrong on everything I wrote before that that you dishonestly skipped?...

Apparently Gil is afraid to criticize Kamp and his bullshit so he reserves the right to attack the guy who has the correct evidence and ignore the main issue...That is what is pathetic here...

Gil is an idiot...I know Opperman and he invited me to do a show a little over a year ago in July 2022...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Nov 7 02:27:52 2023
    On Monday, November 6, 2023 at 12:24:34 PM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote:

That's pathetic.
    So you are not necessarily saying I am wrong on everything I wrote before that that you dishonestly skipped?...

Apparently Gil is afraid to criticize Kamp and his bullshit so he reserves the right to attack the guy who has the correct evidence and ignore the main issue...That is what is pathetic here...

Gil is an idiot...I know Opperman and he invited me to do a show a little over a year ago in July 2022...
    In this interview, just like Greg Parker, Bart Kamp claims not to be interested in any conspiracy that might have killed the president. He cares only about Oswald. JFK is just a footnote to the Patsification of Oswald. I think that's bizarre. Is it a
    coincidence that Prayer Man Kooks don't care who murdered the president?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Nov 7 09:50:37 2023

This is what Gil does...He comes after you and tries to cut your throat and then when you totally refute him he ignores you and runs from the thread...This is also Jim DiEugenio's modus operandi...

That is otherwise known on the internet as uncredible trolling...

What Gil will do is wait a while and then come back with the same already-disproven bullshit that I lied about Wanda saying Sarah heard Oswald say he was going back in to the Break Room in my recorded interview...

There is no credible moderation on the JFK internet and no Peer Review...

Lies are enforced...

The truth gets ignored and banned...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack pack@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Fri Nov 10 02:22:26 2023
    On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:20:38 PM UTC+5:30, Brian Doyle wrote:
    This is what Gil does...He comes after you and tries to cut your throat and then when you totally refute him he ignores you and runs from the thread...This is also Jim DiEugenio's modus operandi...

That is otherwise known on the internet as uncredible trolling...

What Gil will do is wait a while and then come back with the same already-disproven bullshit that I lied about Wanda saying Sarah heard Oswald say he was going back in to the Break Room in my recorded interview...

There is no credible moderation on the JFK internet and no Peer Review...

Lies are enforced...

The truth gets ignored and banned...

Nobody cares for your whining.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05