• Re: AND THIS YEAR'S "MACKEY" AWARD GOES TO.......

From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Nov 4 03:55:15 2023
    On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 5:43:13 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    I've decided to name this award the "Mackey" award in honor of the late Professor John McAdams, whose internet reign of terror and censorship did more to retard people's knowledge of the facts in this case than any living human being before him.

He terrorized conspiracy idiots by making available the information conspiracy idiots find inconvenient. They much prefer looking at the wrong things incorrectly.

He was the personification of lies and hatred and sprewed those on whoever happened to disagree with him and crossed his path. He was an evil man who spread evil and today he reaps the warm confines that he earned.

You are the personification of stupidity.

Gil Jesus: It is very suspicious that Wade and the Dallas Police Department had such a high conviction rate.

Also Gil Jesus: The Dallas Police Department has no idea how to gather evidence in a manner that the courts will find acceptable.

He was so bad his own employer, Marquette University, censured him.

They lost.

What he did to other people is well documented here:
    www.prouty.org/mcadams

Because he is considered the patron saint of the trolls who live here, and since the trolls here carry on his life's "work", I thought it would be a fitting tribute to name in his honor the award from my 40 questions that test the knowledge of his
    pupils and adherents.

Every time you ask a question of us you only prove you have nothing. If you had something you would be showing that.

AND THIS YEAR'S "MACKEY" AWARD GOES TO.......

BUD, who showed us what Lone Nut genius is all about. His 22 % high score among his Lone Nut peers may have been a failing score, but it was head and shoulders above the rest. He only failed to respond to 8 questions and led all contestants with 11
    correct answers.

I answered your question so well you threw a hissy fit...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/fxGpCGF_1DQ/m/qG2yvzxuBAAJ

You think being an idiot conveys upon you some sort of moral high ground.

This trophy symbolizes all that makes up BUD; his character, his honesty and his ability to "reason" the truth where no evidence exists. His ability to use "common sense" instead of evidence, as well as his online bravado and lack of understanding of
    the meaning of some words.

In other words, his purpose in life.

Yes, this BUD's for you. https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/troll-award.jpg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 4 02:43:11 2023
    I've decided to name this award the "Mackey" award in honor of the late Professor John McAdams, whose internet reign of terror and censorship did more to retard people's knowledge of the facts in this case than any living human being before him.

He was the personification of lies and hatred and sprewed those on whoever happened to disagree with him and crossed his path. He was an evil man who spread evil and today he reaps the warm confines that he earned.

www.prouty.org/mcadams

Because he is considered the patron saint of the trolls who live here, and since the trolls here carry on his life's "work", I thought it would be a fitting tribute to name in his honor the award from my 40 questions that test the knowledge of his pupils
    and adherents.

BUD, who showed us what Lone Nut genius is all about. His 22 % high score among his Lone Nut peers may have been a failing score, but it was head and shoulders above the rest. He only failed to respond to 8 questions and led all contestants with 11
    correct answers.

This trophy symbolizes all that makes up BUD; his character, his honesty and his ability to "reason" the truth where no evidence exists. His ability to use "common sense" instead of evidence, as well as his online bravado and lack of understanding of the
    meaning of some words.

Yes, this BUD's for you. https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/troll-award.jpg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Bud on Sun Nov 5 06:33:57 2023
    On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 6:55:17 AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

correct answers.
    I answered your question so well you threw a hissy fit...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/fxGpCGF_1DQ/m/qG2yvzxuBAAJ

You think being an idiot conveys upon you some sort of moral high ground.

Yes, that’s it!

CTs think they own the moral high ground, so they lecture us about what we don’t know, ironically exposing their own ignorance in the process.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Nov 5 06:29:22 2023
    I've decided to name this award the "Mackey" award in

John Mackey was the tight end for the Baltimore Colts in the 1960’s, and almost universally revered for the combination of his blocking and receiving skills. The award given out yearly in his name to the best college tight end honors his
    accomplishments and those of the recipients: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Mackey_Award

It has nothing to do with the Kennedy assassination.

honor of the late Professor John McAdams, whose internet reign of terror and censorship did more to retard people's knowledge of the facts in this case than any living human being before him.

Internet reign of terror? Hilarious. A bit over-the-top, wouldn’t you say, considering some of the videos posted on October 7th of this year?

You fail to explain why you called it the Mackey award, as opposed to the Biletnikoff Award (given to the best collegiate wide receiver), or the Outland Trophy, (given to the best college lineman).

Why call it the Mackey award, Gil?

Written by someone who simply disagrees with the late John McAdams conclusions regarding the Kennedy assassination. The only one I see spewing vitriol here and now, on the internet, is you. Ironic, isn’t that?

And he sued and won. https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/education/2018/07/06/marquette-professor-john-mcadams-prevails-academic-freedom-case/759800002/

Don’t forget to mention that part. Or, like conspiracy theorists everywhere, just take claims out of context. CTs are good for that.

www.prouty.org/mcadams

Because he is considered the patron saint of the trolls who live here, and since the trolls here carry on his life's "work", I thought it would be a fitting tribute to name in his honor the award from my 40 questions that test the knowledge of his
    pupils and adherents.

You don’t understand the difference between the names Mackey and McAdams? Wow.

correct answers.

This trophy symbolizes all that makes up BUD; his character, his honesty and his ability to "reason" the truth where no evidence exists. His ability to use "common sense" instead of evidence, as well as his online bravado and lack of understanding of

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 6 07:04:19 2023
    On Sat, 4 Nov 2023 03:55:15 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
    "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
    that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
    get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
    where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BT George@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Mon Nov 6 07:25:36 2023
    On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 4:43:13 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

He was the personification of lies and hatred and sprewed those on whoever happened to disagree with him and crossed his path.

Strangely. I happen to agree, that he could be unnecessarily disagreeable when disagreeing. But I *never* thought him evil, even on those occasions (rare to be sure) that I *disagreed* with him. And he was certainly NOT a liar!

He was an evil man who spread evil and today he reaps the warm confines that he earned.

So you sit in judgement of his soul because he disagreed with you on the assassination? ...Sounds like the height of arrogance to me.

And *justly* lost when they took it all the way to the Wisconsin Supreme Court!

www.prouty.org/mcadams

pupils and adherents.

Maybe you do patron saints, but I don't. If I did, it would certainly not be related to someone's work or conduct concerning the Kennedy Assassination.

correct answers.

I am actually impressed he found only 8 of your questions unworthy of a response. He certainly deserves a patience and participation award of some sort for *that*.

Bud and I are polls apart on the question of God, but he's actually one of the people I respect most from the "other side" because he actually cares to use logic an reason and employs barbs to get his point across rather than to just be a jerk. As for
    using common sense to *parse* and *understand* the actual *meaning* of the evidence (rather than fantasize "evidence" and scenarios whole-cloth from mere silence) I confess I consider that a strength wherever I encounter it!

Coming from someone who uses such suspect and lawyerly (in the worst sense of that word) reasoning, I suspect he considers this an honor!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BT George@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Mon Nov 6 07:29:53 2023
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/troll-award.jpg
    On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 4:43:13 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

He was the personification of lies and hatred and sprewed those on whoever happened to disagree with him and crossed his path.

Strangely. I happen to agree, that he could be unnecessarily disagreeable when disagreeing. But I *never* thought him evil, even on those occasions (rare to be sure) that I *disagreed* with him. And he was certainly NOT a liar!

He was an evil man who spread evil and today he reaps the warm confines that he earned.

So you sit in judgement of his soul because he disagreed with you on the assassination? ...Sounds like the height of arrogance to me.

And *justly* lost when they took it all the way to the Wisconsin Supreme Court!

www.prouty.org/mcadams

pupils and adherents.

Maybe you do patron saints, but I don't. If I did, it would certainly not be related to someone's work or conduct concerning the Kennedy Assassination.

correct answers.

I am actually impressed he found only 8 of your questions unworthy of a response. He certainly deserves a patience and participation award of some sort for *that*.

Bud and I are poles apart on the question of God, but he's actually one of the people I respect most from the "other side" because he actually cares to use logic an reason and employs barbs to get his point across rather than to just be a jerk. As for
    using common sense to *parse* and *understand* the actual *meaning* of the evidence (rather than fantasize "evidence" and scenarios whole-cloth from mere silence) I confess I consider that a strength wherever I encounter it!

Coming from someone who uses such suspect and lawyerly (in the worst sense of that word) reasoning, I suspect he considers this an honor!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05