• Alan Ford Is Correct That The Shadow On The Right Side Of Doorway Man I

From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 3 22:56:37 2023
    The shadow cannot come from the column or the wall. Subsequent photography shows that the shadow does not reach that far, even after the sun has moved further west. So the shadow on the right side of "Lovelady" must have been added as an alteration. The
    only reason would be to hide something to "Lovelady's" right, presumably a person, possibly Oswald. Though it could be someone else. Alan Ford has done far more good here than Brian Doyle or Greg Parker have done with their decades of blather. Peter Dale
    Scott should be alerted.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 4 07:07:41 2023
    On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 1:56:39 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

You are operating from the wrong assumption that Lovelady is where you think he is and therefore the shadow doesn't fit...You are swallowing Alan Ford's troll bait hook line and sinker...Common sense tells you that the shadow is a solid indicator so
    therefore it tells you that Lovelady is further back on the landing than you think where the shadow intersects him...There is no shadow forgery or trickery...There is just the shadow from the column and it is making a dark area on Lovelady's right side...
    The shadow is the determiner here not Lovelady...It tells you where Lovelady is...

I cannot believe that otherwise intelligent people on the Education Forum are dumb enough to not see what a Duncan MacRae/ Ralph Cinque-type troll Alan Ford is or how he is playing all of the dopes on the JFK internet for fools...

Alan Ford is a magician troll who uses the magician's trick of always calling your attention to the hand he wants you to watch while the other hand does the deception...In this case he doesn't want you looking at the Altgens 6 "hand" that shows everyone
    to the left of Frazier clearly...If Oswald were out on the top landing platform you would see him in Altgens 6 to the left of Frazier just like you would see Stanton if she were to Frazier's left...We know this is true from the first Wiegman frame that
    shows that same scene from a 90 degree perspective...We can see in that first Wiegman frame that Frazier and Prayer Man are the only two people not seen in Altgens 6 so therefore Oswald isn't there...Stancak is a crook so he deseperately doesn't want you
    discussing this...It is final proof that Prayer Man is Stanton that the assholes with minds like High School children on the Education Forum aren't afraid of using the cowardly tool of banning to keep from being known...Like David Josephs said, they ain'
    t gonna learn what they don't want to know - only this time it applies to Josephs himself who avoids seeking out my evidence here...

Another thing the fools on the Education Forum don't realize is Lovelady's T-Shirt is out of place in Wiegman due to film to video transfer drag...Or maybe even the slow film speed and equipment Wiegman used...A motion picture camera expert would tell
    you Ford is full of it and that sort of thing was common and was not due to any imaginary fantasy altering...

This crazy Cinque-like evidence is preventing discussion of the Scoop Neckline that is real and does prove Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Nov 4 09:16:41 2023
    On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 10:07:42 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

You are operating from the wrong assumption that Lovelady is where you think he is and therefore the shadow doesn't fit...You are swallowing Alan Ford's troll bait hook line and sinker...Common sense tells you that the shadow is a solid indicator so
    therefore it tells you that Lovelady is further back on the landing than you think where the shadow intersects him...There is no shadow forgery or trickery...There is just the shadow from the column and it is making a dark area on Lovelady's right side...
    The shadow is the determiner here not Lovelady...It tells you where Lovelady is...

I cannot believe that otherwise intelligent people on the Education Forum are dumb enough to not see what a Duncan MacRae/ Ralph Cinque-type troll Alan Ford is or how he is playing all of the dopes on the JFK internet for fools...

Alan Ford is a magician troll who uses the magician's trick of always calling your attention to the hand he wants you to watch while the other hand does the deception...In this case he doesn't want you looking at the Altgens 6 "hand" that shows
    everyone to the left of Frazier clearly...If Oswald were out on the top landing platform you would see him in Altgens 6 to the left of Frazier just like you would see Stanton if she were to Frazier's left...We know this is true from the first Wiegman
    frame that shows that same scene from a 90 degree perspective...We can see in that first Wiegman frame that Frazier and Prayer Man are the only two people not seen in Altgens 6 so therefore Oswald isn't there...Stancak is a crook so he deseperately doesn'
    t want you discussing this...It is final proof that Prayer Man is Stanton that the assholes with minds like High School children on the Education Forum aren't afraid of using the cowardly tool of banning to keep from being known...Like David Josephs said,
    they ain't gonna learn what they don't want to know - only this time it applies to Josephs himself who avoids seeking out my evidence here...

Another thing the fools on the Education Forum don't realize is Lovelady's T-Shirt is out of place in Wiegman due to film to video transfer drag...Or maybe even the slow film speed and equipment Wiegman used...A motion picture camera expert would tell
    you Ford is full of it and that sort of thing was common and was not due to any imaginary fantasy altering...

This crazy Cinque-like evidence is preventing discussion of the Scoop Neckline that is real and does prove Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...
    That's not very nice. Ford seems to think of you as a friend, and is concerned about your mental health, as we all are.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Sat Nov 4 13:14:10 2023
    On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 12:16:43 PM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

That's not very nice. Ford seems to think of you as a friend, and is concerned about your mental health, as we all are.

Ford is a sick motherfucker...You would have to be a sick motherfucker to post the obvious trolling garbage he does...No one seems to notice that Jim D hangs back and stays quiet when a troll like Ford is given free reign...

Ford lied about my family photo of Stanton disproving that Stanton was Prayer Man...The research community is overseen by persons who are either idiots or government agents pretending to be sincere conspiracy researchers...Those individuals keep me from
    confronting Alan Ford and showing how he is lying about the family photo disproving Stanton being Prayer Man...

The shadow is just a shadow...The shadow is definite and therefore can be used to tell you where Lovelady is standing...It is not altered to conceal Oswald...That is just the agent provocateur Alan Ford trolling that in order to screw-up credible JFK
    conspiracy research...You would have to be a bonafide fool to take Ford seriously...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Nov 5 01:36:50 2023
    On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 4:14:12 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Ford is a sick motherfucker...You would have to be a sick motherfucker to post the obvious trolling garbage he does...No one seems to notice that Jim D hangs back and stays quiet when a troll like Ford is given free reign...

Ford lied about my family photo of Stanton disproving that Stanton was Prayer Man...The research community is overseen by persons who are either idiots or government agents pretending to be sincere conspiracy researchers...Those individuals keep me
    from confronting Alan Ford and showing how he is lying about the family photo disproving Stanton being Prayer Man...

The shadow is just a shadow...The shadow is definite and therefore can be used to tell you where Lovelady is standing...It is not altered to conceal Oswald...That is just the agent provocateur Alan Ford trolling that in order to screw-up credible JFK
    conspiracy research...You would have to be a bonafide fool to take Ford seriously...
    Don't be silly. Of course the shadow is an alteration. But Ford has the wrong explanation for why it's there. You silly goose.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Sun Nov 5 05:06:48 2023
    On Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 3:36:52 AM UTC-5, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

Don't be silly. Of course the shadow is an alteration. But Ford has the wrong explanation for why it's there. You silly goose.

The shadow is not an alteration...That's just you trolling...

As I already explained, and you gave no answer to, Ford himself showed Mytton's contrast enhancement of the Wiegman frame with the shadow and you could see Lovelady's plaid right side appear in that enhancement...If you were paying attention to what Ford
    wrote he said that the shadow was impossible and was painted-in...If that were true on a technical basis then Mytton would not have been able to bring out any plaid right side in that image...The fact that Mytton could bring out Lovelady's plaid right
    side tells you, on a technical basis, that the image is real and is not altered...That Lovelady's plaid right side is there and is hidden by shadow...Therefore Ford refuted himself, but, being the crazy Duncan MacRae troll that he is, he ignored it and
    kept going anyway knowing that the dopes on the Education Forum would never challenge him...

Both you and Ford also ignored the fact that the first Wiegman frame shows the exact scene in Altgens 6 from a 90 degree perspective...You can see in that first Wiegman frame that the only two people not seen in Altgens are Frazier and Prayer Man...If
    Ford's imaginary, Cinque-like Oswald were out on the front step landing platform like Ford is trolling you would see him in both Altgens and Wiegman...Both you and Ford can't just ignore this and still pretend you are credible...If Oswald was there you
    would see him in both Altgens 6 and Wiegman...

That ignorant asshole James Gordon is punishing me for what they are guilty of...The idiots on the Education Forum take Ford seriously and let him run loose with his crazed trolling on their website...Ford is refuted by what I wrote above...The Education
    Forum members ignore it and allow the next Parker/Kamp nut loose on the research community in order for persons like me to go through the hard work of refuting...And then those idiots ignore the refutation...I get punished for what Ford and the EF
    members are guilty of...

As long as you are entertaining the agent provocateur troll Ford then you are ignoring my evidence of Stanton hearing Oswald say he was going back in to the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...Alan Ford is the direct product of the stupidity of moderators Knight,
    Larsen, and Gordon - as well as the members...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Nov 5 05:10:07 2023
    On Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 8:06:49 AM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote:

The shadow is not an alteration...That's just you trolling...

As I already explained, and you gave no answer to, Ford himself showed Mytton's contrast enhancement of the Wiegman frame with the shadow and you could see Lovelady's plaid right side appear in that enhancement...If you were paying attention to what
    Ford wrote he said that the shadow was impossible and was painted-in...If that were true on a technical basis then Mytton would not have been able to bring out any plaid right side in that image...The fact that Mytton could bring out Lovelady's plaid
    right side tells you, on a technical basis, that the image is real and is not altered...That Lovelady's plaid right side is there and is hidden by shadow...Therefore Ford refuted himself, but, being the crazy Duncan MacRae troll that he is, he ignored it
    and kept going anyway knowing that the dopes on the Education Forum would never challenge him...

Both you and Ford also ignored the fact that the first Wiegman frame shows the exact scene in Altgens 6 from a 90 degree perspective...You can see in that first Wiegman frame that the only two people not seen in Altgens are Frazier and Prayer Man...If
    Ford's imaginary, Cinque-like Oswald were out on the front step landing platform like Ford is trolling you would see him in both Altgens and Wiegman...Both you and Ford can't just ignore this and still pretend you are credible...If Oswald was there you
    would see him in both Altgens 6 and Wiegman...

That ignorant asshole James Gordon is punishing me for what they are guilty of...The idiots on the Education Forum take Ford seriously and let him run loose with his crazed trolling on their website...Ford is refuted by what I wrote above...The
    Education Forum members ignore it and allow the next Parker/Kamp nut loose on the research community in order for persons like me to go through the hard work of refuting...And then those idiots ignore the refutation...I get punished for what Ford and the
    EF members are guilty of...

As long as you are entertaining the agent provocateur troll Ford then you are ignoring my evidence of Stanton hearing Oswald say he was going back in to the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...Alan Ford is the direct product of the stupidity of moderators Knight,
    Larsen, and Gordon - as well as the members...
    You're an idiot, but so what? You're a legend in your own mind!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Nov 5 05:20:36 2023
    On Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 8:18:10 AM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 8:10:09 AM UTC-5, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    Sky Throne:

You are a troll because you are ignoring the substatial points that refute you in an infantile manner...

If I were moderator you would go to moderator cue for that...

You represent the rotten double standard of the JFK internet well...
    There'll be ice skating in hell before you become a moderator, or even moderate!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Sun Nov 5 05:18:08 2023
    On Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 8:10:09 AM UTC-5, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

Sky Throne:

You are a troll because you are ignoring the substatial points that refute you in an infantile manner...

If I were moderator you would go to moderator cue for that...

You represent the rotten double standard of the JFK internet well...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05