• Alan Ford's Mysterious Shadow On Lovelady

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 3 14:58:43 2023
    This theory by Ford is complete bullshit...The shadow going down Lovelady's right side is just the shadow from the column and nothing more...Ford is a grade A kook and there is no mystery or alteration to that shadow...It is just a simple shadow that
    Ford is using for a full blooming Cinque-type claim straight from the JFK internet nut farm...

Just like Cinque, Ford doesn't seem to detect that once Mytton managed to produce Lovelady's right side seen in plaid in that Wiegman image that it was proof that nothing was hidden and Lovelady's plaid right shoulder and arm were present in the image...
    Therefore no mysterious blacking-out of Oswald was happening in Wiegman like the lunatic Ford is suggesting...

The Education Forum continues to disgrace itself by allowing the forum to be insulted by nuts and their nutty claims...And that includes Larsen and his claim that the plaid arm seen in Altgens isn't Lovelady's...Larsen is actually going full Fetzer and
    saying Groden painted-in the plaid on that sleeve...Time to retire Sandy...Larsen is cracking up...

I mean if Ford and Larsen are going to be allowed to post crazy shit like that then why are Fetzer and Cinque banned???...Meanwhile not a word about my major game-changing discovery of Stanton hearing Oswald say he was going back in to the 2nd Floor
    Lunch Room...Nuts - OK...Skilled researchers - Hunted and banned for life by a moderator who doesn't know what he is doing...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 3 18:09:29 2023
    JUST AS MUCH BULLSHIT AS SARAH STANTON BEING PRAYER MAN

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 5 05:27:14 2023
    On Friday, November 3, 2023 at 5:58:47 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

The shadow is not an alteration...

Ford himself showed Mytton's contrast enhancement of the Wiegman frame with the shadow and you could see Lovelady's plaid right side appear in that enhancement...If the people reading Ford's crap were paying attention to what he wrote he said that the
    shadow was impossible and was painted-in...If that were true on a technical basis then Mytton would not have been able to bring out any plaid right side in that image...The fact that Mytton could bring out Lovelady's plaid right side tells you, on a
    technical basis, that the image is real and is not altered...That Lovelady's plaid right side is there and is hidden by shadow...Therefore Ford refuted himself, but, being the crazy Duncan MacRae troll that he is, he ignored it and kept going anyway
    knowing that the dopes on the Education Forum would never challenge him...

Ford also ignored the fact that the first Wiegman frame shows the exact scene in Altgens 6 from a 90 degree perspective...You can see in that first Wiegman frame that the only two people not seen in Altgens are Frazier and Prayer Man...If Ford's
    imaginary, Cinque-like Oswald were out on the front steps landing platform like Ford is trolling you would see him in both Altgens and Wiegman...Ford can't just ignore this and still pretend he is credible...If Oswald was there you would see him in both
    Altgens 6 and Wiegman...

That ignorant asshole James Gordon is punishing me for what they are guilty of...The idiots on the Education Forum take Ford seriously and let him run loose with his crazed trolling on their website...Ford is refuted by what I wrote above...The Education
    Forum members ignore it and allow the next Parker/Kamp nut loose on the research community in order for persons like me to go through the hard work of refuting...And then those idiots ignore the refutation...I get punished for what Ford and the EF
    members are guilty of...

As long as JFK researchers are entertaining the agent provocateur troll Ford then they are ignoring my evidence of Stanton hearing Oswald say he was going back in to the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...Alan Ford is the direct product of the stupidity of
    moderators Knight, Larsen, and Gordon - as well as the members...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Nov 6 05:02:43 2023
    On Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 8:27:16 AM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Friday, November 3, 2023 at 5:58:47 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Because the Education Forum is run by two fools (Gordon & Larsen) there is no response to Mytton''s enhancement...

Mytton's enhancement proves that Ford's claim that the shadow on Lovelady is drawn-in is stupidly false...

Of course, like usual, intelligent proof that solves the issue moronically gets no response on the Education Forum or here...

Mytton brought out Lovelady's plaid right side in Wiegman proving that it is there and therefore what Ford is writing is easily-disproven bullshit...Gordon & Larsen are too dumb to realize this so therefore the Education Forum is open to Ford's already-
    disproven claims with the idiots Gordon & Larsen looking on...And, to add insult to injury, it was Ford who posted Mytton's enhancement - therefore refuting himself Stancak-style...

Fools...

The shadow on Lovelady is simply the shadow from the column and nothing else...

Ford is a Cinque-like troll...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05