• Re: Alan Ford Calls Me Out On Education Forum

From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 2 11:41:32 2023
    TRANSLATION:

BRIAN DOYLE HAS STILL NOT RECOVERED FROM THE INTERVIEW HE HAD WITH STANTON'S RELATIVES AND THE PHOTOGRAPH HE WAS GIVEN.

GAME OVER THEN

GAME OVER NOW

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 2 11:29:33 2023
    Ford wrote:

" The Kamp frame episode, and the reality-denying extended tantrum we're seeing now, remind me of the anguish Mr. Brian Doyle went through after he himself posted a picture of Mrs. Sarah Stanton disproving his own theory that she was Prayer Man. Poor
    man still hasn't recovered........... "

What Ford wrote there is a lie and in no way did the family photo of Sarah Stanton that I discovered disprove that Prayer Man is Stanton...Just the opposite, the family photo proved that the obese waist, forearm, and hand seen on Prayer Man matches that
    of Stanton...You'll never see Mr Ford mention Prayer Man's height that just so happens to be Sarah Stanton's exact 5 foot 4 height...For some reason the asshole running the Education Forum, James Gordon, maintains a personal grudge against me and keeps
    this correct evidence off the forum in order to host nuts like Ford...

You'll never see the troll Ford call out the Education Forum membership for ignoring Denis Morissette's thread about Stanton in the Owens Film...The dishonest membership there ignored Morissette's post showing Stanton in Owens...They were avoiding doing
    any analysis that would show that Stanton in Owens was the exact same height and proportion as Prayer Man in Darnell...Stanton in Owens also has an elbow-length sleeve that perfectly matches the one on Prayer Man...This is evidence that the members of
    the Education Forum decided to ignore while banning me and hosting trolls who lie about my evidence...

Furthermore Davidson's enhancement of Wiegman never received Peer Review...If it was Peer Reviewed at a technical level it would have been determined to be legitimate and therefore showed Sarah Stanton's chubby face on Prayer Man...So what Ford is saying
    is provably false, only the assholes who run the JFK internet have rigged it so I cannot face my accusers and show them where they are wrong...Davidson is some kind of weirdo who doesn't defend his own discoveries...

After seeing Stanton's family photo in 2018 Jim DiEugenio admitted to me that Prayer Man was too stocky to be Oswald...Cowards like Kamp, Parker, and Ford always lie from the safety of their censorhip-protected forums...They won't let me confront them
    directly because they know they are lying and know they will lose...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 3 15:48:33 2023
    On Thursday, November 2, 2023 at 2:41:33 PM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

Alan Ford is a lying coward...

I would beat him on any fair playing field...

He lied on the Education Forum about me refuting myself with Stanton's family photo and no one challenged him on it...

My posting of Stanton's family photo did just the opposite and helped me prove Prayer Man was Stanton...

James Gordon is a crook...

The members there are dishonest assholes who don't defend the unfairly accused...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 3 18:07:07 2023
    AS I WAS SAYING

YOU STILL HAVE NOT RECOVERED FROM THAT HUGE FUCK UP WITH STANTON

YOU HAVE BEEN A RAG DOLL FOR YEARS NOW

MUST BE REALLY SHIT BEING YOU

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Nov 5 07:18:06 2023
    On Friday, November 3, 2023 at 6:48:35 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Ford wrote:

" They've gone into Doyle mode, reduced to howling at the indifferent moon. Sad! "

This is what that cowardly asshole James Gordon does...He uses cowardly moderation and banning to allow people to ridicule you when you can't defend yourself...

Ford is using "Doyle" in the same context as "Cinque" and "Fetzer" only he is doing it from the safe sanctuary of censorship provided to him by Knight, Gordon, and Larsen...

This is why I am going to sue those motherfuckers the first opportunity I get...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Nov 6 00:55:39 2023
    On Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 10:18:08 AM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote:

Ford wrote:

" They've gone into Doyle mode, reduced to howling at the indifferent moon. Sad! "

This is what that cowardly asshole James Gordon does...He uses cowardly moderation and banning to allow people to ridicule you when you can't defend yourself...

Ford is using "Doyle" in the same context as "Cinque" and "Fetzer" only he is doing it from the safe sanctuary of censorship provided to him by Knight, Gordon, and Larsen...

This is why I am going to sue those motherfuckers the first opportunity I get...
    The first opportunity you get? No lawyers on island?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Mon Nov 6 04:50:39 2023
    On Monday, November 6, 2023 at 3:55:40 AM UTC-5, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    On Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 10:18:08 AM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote:

Ford is a nut and the shadow on Lovelady is just the shadow from the column...It tells you where Lovelady is standing...

Ford has created a whole Doorway Man-like mythology off of his lunatic claim that Lovelady is actually standing in the sun and the shadow is painted-in in order to hide Oswald...

And that ignorant asshole James Gordon sits back and allows it while he makes sure I am banned for life for posting too much "nonsense" (examples of which he refuses to provide)...

We are forced to watch this shit-show because a dim-witted, unqualified moderator (Sandy Larsen) is in charge who doesn't have the sense to detect Cinque-like lunacy and end Ford's evidence pranking...Larsen still believes in Prayer Man...Despite the
    Scoop Neckline that proved me correct no apology came from those stupid motherfuckers pretending to be credible overseers...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Nov 6 04:49:27 2023
    The members there are dishonest assholes who don't defend the unfairly accused...

If anybody is a dishonest asshole, it's you.

You keep claiming that Oswald told Sarah Sanders that he was going back to the "Break Room", a claim that you know is a lie.
    Stanton's relatives told you that she said he was going back "to the room where he was working".
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/back-to-the-room.mp4

You also claim that Chris Davidson's enhancement proves "Prayerman" is Stanton. But Stanton's relatives looked at Davidson's enhancement you sent them and told you that it wasn't her.
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/the-davidson-enhancement.mp4

Finally, you fail to mention that Stanton told her relatives that Oswald said that, "he wasn't going to go eat" and that, "he'd just come down to get the soda."
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/wasnt-going-to-eat.mp4

This "debunks" your position that some unknown person saw a half eaten cheese sandwich and an apple on one of the tables in the second floor lunchroom.
    So you simply avoid mentioning that.

No, if anybody is a dishonest asshole, it's you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Mon Nov 6 05:50:23 2023
    On Monday, November 6, 2023 at 7:49:29 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

If anybody is a dishonest asshole, it's you.

You keep claiming that Oswald told Sarah Sanders that he was going back to the "Break Room", a claim that you know is a lie.
    Stanton's relatives told you that she said he was going back "to the room where he was working".
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/back-to-the-room.mp4

I have already told you repeatedly that Wanda's telling me that was not in the recorded interview...Wanda told me that in another unrecorded phone call...Gil, I have told you that Wanda said it in another unrecorded phone call dozens of times yet you
    ignore it and repeatedly claim it is not in the recorded interview...If I ever get Wanda to repeat that claim she will confirm it...And when she does you will run from the thread and not respond like you do with most of my rebuttals of your idiotic
    claims...Anyone can look at the threads here and see that you run and do not respond when repeatedly out-argued...

Wanda told me "The way I remember it was Sarah told me Oswald said he was going back in to the "Break Room"...Gil is a pathetic cheap internet troll who tries to make people look bad in a trolling manner, like the childish trolling he does on this
    website with the regular Lone Nutter trolls, instead of going out and asking Wanda himself...Wanda said it and I can verify it...

You also claim that Chris Davidson's enhancement proves "Prayerman" is Stanton.
    But Stanton's relatives looked at Davidson's enhancement you sent them and told you that it wasn't her.
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/the-davidson-enhancement.mp4

You would rather use this cheap shot to try to undermine correct evidence than simply realize that I was proven correct recently by the Scoop Neckline image...That's how dumb you are Gil...You are so dumb, and so desperate to make innocent researchers
    look bad so you can defend the clique, that it never dawns on you that the Scoop Neckline evidence proved me correct and therefore proved the Davidson enhancement correct by moot...You are dishonest, Gil, because Wanda told me Prayer Man was Sarah...If
    Prayer Man is Sarah then Davidson has to be Sarah as well (duh)...All we have here is an unintelligent weasel who depends on the dishonesty of the clique trying to force semantics against the overwhelming obvious...

Davidson's ehancement DOES prove Prayer Man is Stanton...The Daniels women were just hit with it cold and were not informed of what they were being shown...I have already explained all this to you but that doesn't stop you from ignoring it and popping up
    later to repeat the same totally dishonest accusations...You're a real piece of shit Gil...You are a bottom feeder that feeds off the toxic slime of the Education Forum's corruption...There's no credible Peer Review on the JFK internet...You're just a
    creep who is looking for a cheap excuse to ignore the rest of the evidence...Recently Greg Parker admitted on ROKC that Prayer Man wasn't Oswald...

Finally, you fail to mention that Stanton told her relatives that Oswald said that, "he wasn't going to go eat" and that, "he'd just come down to get the soda."
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/wasnt-going-to-eat.mp4

This "debunks" your position that some unknown person saw a half eaten cheese sandwich and an apple on one of the tables in the second floor lunchroom.
    So you simply avoid mentioning that.

No, if anybody is a dishonest asshole, it's you.

Rosa is hispanic and hispanics tend to go with the authorities...It dawned on me in a post-analysis that Rosa believed that Oswald had gone from Stanton's encounter with him up to the Sniper's Nest and shot Kennedy...You are so desperate to defend the
    Lone Nutter position that it never dawns on you that the reason Wanda spoke up to me and told me "The way I remember it is Sarah told me Oswald said he wasn't going down to watch the motorcade but was going back in to the 'Break Room' instead" is because
    she realized Rosa's version was misleading and didn't convey what Sarah really said...

Gil...You don't seem to have any fear of potentially harming what is one of the most important conspiracy discoveries in Assassination research history...You are so desperate to make up for your obvious research failings that you would sell me out in
    order to suck-up to the bully clique...You are such a lowlife that you would try to destroy the final break-through conspiracy evidence all so you can maintain status in the DiEugenio school yard bully boy's club...Your attempt fails when one stops to
    consider that the clique has totally disappeared my discovery and never mentions it...You know as well as I do that they would not do that if they thought it was bullshit...The dirty DiEugenio boy's club is ignoring my discovery not because it is false
    but because they are aware it is real and is totally devastating to their idiotic Prayer Man theory...Those boy-like idiots just don't want to give me the win...They use Gordon's censorship to its full dirty advantage...You yourself are uncredibly
    dishonest because we have already discussed this and you ignore the answers and just repeat the same false accusations...

This all ends the same way it did the last time you tried it...This is all easily solved by contacting Wanda and she will 100% confirm everything I said...Any fool with just a shred of common sense would realize the reason those bully assholes never made
    any effort to contact Wanda on this in the 5 years since is because they know it is true and don't want to help confirm it...These JFK researcher assholes are some of the dirtiest, lowest people I have ever encountered...Their lack of actions speak
    louder than their words...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05