• What A Lying Fraud Greg Parker Is

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 2 10:43:15 2023
    Parker is over on ROKC saying he doesn't mind if Prayer Man is proven to not be Oswald...Parker is doing this right in the face of running a devil's den for a decade of rabid pro-Prayer Man maniacs...This is the same Parker who is running the same ROKC
    nut farm that was the epi-center of Prayer Man domination and hijacking of the JFK internet...

Parker also added the fraudulent lie that Alan Ford should have first gone to ROKC to post his Prayer Man evidence, as if ROKC was some kind of credible welcoming academic website that would fairly consider his evidence...This is the same troll site that
    has been feverishly attacking and harassing anyone who tried to show them the correct evidence over the last 10 years...Now the coward Parker, who bans anyone who shows what a fool he is, is playing the role of credible website host instead of the
    banning asshole he is...

Anyone who is qualified to offer a public opinion on the photographic evidence would already know that Prayer Man was already proven to not be Oswald 7 years ago when Davidson posted Sarah Stanton's face on Prayer Man is his enhancement of Wiegman...

The current JFK research community is totally dishonest and uncredible because anyone worth offering an opinion on Prayer Man would already know from one look at the scoop neckline in Darnell that it would be impossible for it to not be real and not be
    an accurate portrayal of Prayer Man's neckline...So we had Davidson confirm it 7 years ago and now we have the clear frame from Darnell that shows, without a doubt, that Prayer Man has Sarah Stanton's dress neckline, proving it beyond a doubt...

So instead of admitting it and determining where the evidence is going we have blowhard Greg (Mr 99.9% sure it is Oswald) lying on his censorship-protected troll farm and this lunatic asshole Alan Ford pumping Duncan MacRae's insanity in to the
    mainstream JFK internet...Definitely a COINTELPRO operation...Apparently James Gordon's strict moderation doesn't exclude hosting this major nut Ford...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 2 11:52:37 2023
    TELL YOU WHAT DOYLE

YOU ADMIT YOU ARE LYING ON A DAILY BASIS AND THEN WE CAN START TALKING ABOUT YOU POINTING YOUR SHIT STAINED FINGER ABOUT SOMEONE ELSES STATEMENT(S)

WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN

FUCKING SHIT POSTER

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 3 15:39:54 2023
    On Thursday, November 2, 2023 at 2:52:39 PM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

The Prayer Man posters on the Education Forum are trying to get away with the murder of not doing Peer Review on the "Scoop Neckline" image from Darnell...

Very simply, that image is due to Darnell's camera stopping its panning and taking a steady frame that made the light and dark contrast between Stanton's skin and dress more apparent...The result is the clearly-seen image of a woman's dress neckline that
    ends the issue of Prayer Man...The members of the Education Forum under that poseur fool Gordon are totally dishonest because they are trying to get away with the children's excuse that somehow the image was altered...Any person who is qualified enough
    to offer an opinion would already know that the scoop neckline was not forged...It is what Prayer Man is wearing and it is being shown legitimately...The Education Forum is a criminal enterprise because it is deliberately disallowing the best and
    brightest like myself from posting and demanding Peer Review...That Peer Review would posit that the scoop neckline frame could be reproduced exactly from the original Darnell film proving that the woman's neckline was not the result of photo-alteration..
    .Just the fact the still frame produced it alone should be evidence enough for any skilled researcher...The alteration claim is just a stupid excuse the Prayer Man hijackers are making up because they don't want to admit that they've finally been soundly
    refuted...James Gordon, Mark Knight, and Sandy Larsen are pathetic jokes...The Education Forum is just a booby social media site of half-ass hacks who don't know their ass from their elbow reasearch-wise who ban credible researchers all so they can
    conduct their clown's parade of fool's folly...The entire research community is held hostage by two idiots...Greg Parker and James Gordon of UK-origin are holding the entire community hostage by not letting this evidence go to its full fruition...The
    Education Forum members are the third party responsible here because they do not demand credible Peer Review, analysis, or oversight...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 3 18:08:25 2023
    DUMB
    DUMBER
    MORONIC
    RETARDED
    BRIAN DOYLE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Fri Nov 3 19:40:07 2023
    On Friday, November 3, 2023 at 9:08:27 PM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

DUMB
    DUMBER
    MORONIC
    RETARDED
    BRIAN DOYLE

It makes no difference to the gutter troll Robert Johnson that Greg Parker just admitted on ROKC that Oswald wasn't Prayer Man...

That's gotta hurt...

(Embarrassing)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Fri Nov 3 21:20:15 2023
    On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 1:40:09 PM UTC+11, Brian Doyle wrote:

DUMB
    DUMBER
    MORONIC
    RETARDED
    BRIAN DOYLE
    It makes no difference to the gutter troll Robert Johnson that Greg Parker just admitted on ROKC that Oswald wasn't Prayer Man...

That's gotta hurt...

(Embarrassing)
    Embarrassing for you that you cannot even tell the truth about what I have said in recent posts. You do know how to use copy and paste, don't you?

Put the quote you are referring to between these quote marks " "

I don't like chastising you like this, Brian. Really I don't.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Sat Nov 4 07:23:38 2023
    On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 12:20:17 AM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:

Embarrassing for you that you cannot even tell the truth about what I have said in recent posts. You do know how to use copy and paste, don't you?

Fuck You Greg...

You're full of shit and you answer everything with a long drawn out offering of blowhard bullshit...You're just a long-winded bullshit artist who likes getting attention...

Don't lie...Anyone can go to ROKC and see you backpedaling from your Oswald as Prayer Man claims and snuggling up to that crazy troll Alan Ford in order to get out of it...

You're a liar, Greg, and you have the balls to try to ignore the decade of hell you gave credible researchers over your Prayer Man claim that you invented and then lied about when you denied it came from you...The research community spent a full decade
    wasting its time over that bullshit theory that you still haven't come out directly and apologized for while you harbor that rabid dog Bart Kamp at your troll farm...You have been posting an admission on ROKC that Prayer Man isn't Oswald...Don't lie...
    And you did it because any fool knows you realize the Scoop Neckline is the dagger in your troll's heart as far as your bullshit Prayer Man theory...

I lost my presence in the JFK research community because of you and your crazy bullshit and trolling of credible JFK research from your crazy ROKC troll farm that is full of yes-men nuts...You cheap cowards are pretending none of this happened, which is
    exactly what you would expect from cheap cowards...You fully intend to keep your wrongful bannings and defamation of me...Your lies...You are such low characters that you are not even going to apologize for or correct the serious wrongs you did to me and
    my now-verifying evidence...

Greg Parker:

"I am 99.9% sure Oswald is Prayer Man"...

(And this was after Greg ignored years of my posting the correct evidence that any credible researcher would have realized was correct)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From joe darcy@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Nov 4 18:38:16 2023
    On Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 1:23:39 AM UTC+11, Brian Doyle wrote:

Fuck You Greg...

You're full of shit and you answer everything with a long drawn out offering of blowhard bullshit...You're just a long-winded bullshit artist who likes getting attention...

Don't lie...Anyone can go to ROKC and see you backpedaling from your Oswald as Prayer Man claims and snuggling up to that crazy troll Alan Ford in order to get out of it...

You're a liar, Greg, and you have the balls to try to ignore the decade of hell you gave credible researchers over your Prayer Man claim that you invented and then lied about when you denied it came from you...The research community spent a full decade
    wasting its time over that bullshit theory that you still haven't come out directly and apologized for while you harbor that rabid dog Bart Kamp at your troll farm...You have been posting an admission on ROKC that Prayer Man isn't Oswald...Don't lie...
    And you did it because any fool knows you realize the Scoop Neckline is the dagger in your troll's heart as far as your bullshit Prayer Man theory...

I lost my presence in the JFK research community because of you and your crazy bullshit and trolling of credible JFK research from your crazy ROKC troll farm that is full of yes-men nuts...You cheap cowards are pretending none of this happened, which
    is exactly what you would expect from cheap cowards...You fully intend to keep your wrongful bannings and defamation of me...Your lies...You are such low characters that you are not even going to apologize for or correct the serious wrongs you did to me
    and my now-verifying evidence...

Greg Parker:

"I am 99.9% sure Oswald is Prayer Man"...

(And this was after Greg ignored years of my posting the correct evidence that any credible researcher would have realized was correct)

Brian, I am sure I can't be the only one thinking this, but maybe I am the only one willing to point out to you, the irony in your post. The lack of insight you have just makes it easy for guys like Parker.

And I have to ask for a link to your Parker quote, because I can't find it anywhere.

I also have to ask, even if he said it, how is that BACKING away from Oswald as Prayerman... whcih is what you claim the quote indicated?

Forget Parker. Your own worst enemy looks back at you in your bathroom mirror.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to joe darcy on Sat Nov 4 19:40:35 2023
    On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 9:38:17 PM UTC-4, joe darcy wrote:

The Prayer Man people and their trolls can't seem to manage any direct admission that the Scoop Neckline is final damning proof...It shows Sarah Stanton's woman's dress neckline and ends the issue...

The Prayer Man people are guilty of lying and helping Kamp maintain the delusion anyway in order to avoid admitting their incompetency, corruption, and denial of correct evidence...

There's no "if" in clear film evidence...First there was Davidson's enhancement of Wiegman that showed Stanton's face and now there is corroborating proof of a woman's neckline in Darnell...

No one asks Parker "Since you turned out to be stupidly wrong, what were you basing your banning of people who tried to show you the correct evidence on?"...Greg is a coward and god-damned liar...He minded very much and banned anyone who told him so...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Nov 6 07:16:24 2023
    On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 10:40:37 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 9:38:17 PM UTC-4, joe darcy wrote:

" The top 10 viewed topics. Only 2 are satirical. And they only made the top viewed because the subject is a narcissist who views those 2 threads multiple times every day. "

Parker is a liar and anyone can see his troll farm is a personal attack forum aimed at other researchers in order to avoid serious discussion of their research...It is well-known as such amongst JFK researchers on the JFK internet...Greg is avoiding
    honest discussion of how his troll farm has seriously damaged serious JFK research with its bogus theories like Prayer Man and how their entering child-like trolling as an accepted form has also created similar harm...

Ford and Parker have much more in common than not...

No apology from Parker over wasting the research community's time with that bullshit Prayer Man theory for over a decade...Or the personal violation to good researchers he harmed and caused them to be unfairly defamed and removed from that community...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05