• Alan Ford is the new Brian Doyle, a full-on retard who sees things no o

From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 31 04:48:16 2023
    A complete and utter pair of delusional cunts, not one lone nutter jerk off can match these two.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Tue Oct 31 06:23:50 2023
    On Tuesday, October 31, 2023 at 7:48:17 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:
    A complete and utter pair of delusional cunts, not one lone nutter jerk off can match these two.
    Ford has much better manners than Doyle. And he actually presents evidence which people can judge for themselves.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Tue Oct 31 06:47:26 2023
    On Tuesday, October 31, 2023 at 9:23:51 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

Ford has much better manners than Doyle. And he actually presents evidence which people can judge for themselves.

Ford is a troll with a classic troll's phony riverboat gambler's politeness designed to mask his deception...

The only thing Ford is correct on is the scoop neckline...However he's using that correctness as red meat bait for the rest of his Duncan MacRae-like mentally ill claims... - Like Lovelady being Oswald for instance, that the idiots on the Education Forum
    take seriously...The shadow on Lovelady is simply the shadow on Lovelady from the column...Only the troll Ford is trying to say there's something wrong with it that indicates some kind of trick...He's just a nut...There's nothing wrong with the shadow...
    Gordon sits back and lets the Cinque-like troll Ford take over the forum...Meanwhile Gordon has a death grudge against myself and my important correct evidence...Smart people will see that Ford ignores me because he is aware that if he mentions me his
    bullshit will quickly be exposed...

Sky Troll is lying here...There is nothing that I have presented that he can show did not come from the known evidence and the best interpretations of it...I am so good that I have most of the idiots who take Ford seriously obeying Gordon's censorship of
    myself...They have a mutual need to not have their BS shredded by myself so they obey Gordon's cowardly censorship edict...

Greg Parker on ROKC:

"And heaven forbid but Brian is right"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Oct 31 08:11:07 2023
    On Tuesday, October 31, 2023 at 9:47:28 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Ford is a troll with a classic troll's phony riverboat gambler's politeness designed to mask his deception...

The only thing Ford is correct on is the scoop neckline...However he's using that correctness as red meat bait for the rest of his Duncan MacRae-like mentally ill claims... - Like Lovelady being Oswald for instance, that the idiots on the Education
    Forum take seriously...The shadow on Lovelady is simply the shadow on Lovelady from the column...Only the troll Ford is trying to say there's something wrong with it that indicates some kind of trick...He's just a nut...There's nothing wrong with the
    shadow...Gordon sits back and lets the Cinque-like troll Ford take over the forum...Meanwhile Gordon has a death grudge against myself and my important correct evidence...Smart people will see that Ford ignores me because he is aware that if he mentions
    me his bullshit will quickly be exposed...

Sky Troll is lying here...There is nothing that I have presented that he can show did not come from the known evidence and the best interpretations of it...I am so good that I have most of the idiots who take Ford seriously obeying Gordon's censorship
    of myself...They have a mutual need to not have their BS shredded by myself so they obey Gordon's cowardly censorship edict...

Greg Parker on ROKC:

Ford is way more important than you, and smarter, too. And he seems to be right about Doorway Man's left sleeve. At least he contributes something of value.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Tue Oct 31 22:02:17 2023
    On Tuesday, October 31, 2023 at 11:11:09 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

The only thing Ford is correct on is the scoop neckline...However he's using that correctness as red meat bait for the rest of his Duncan MacRae-like mentally ill claims... - Like Lovelady being Oswald for instance, that the idiots on the Education
    Forum take seriously...The shadow on Lovelady is simply the shadow on Lovelady from the column...Only the troll Ford is trying to say there's something wrong with it that indicates some kind of trick...He's just a nut...There's nothing wrong with the
    shadow...Gordon sits back and lets the Cinque-like troll Ford take over the forum...Meanwhile Gordon has a death grudge against myself and my important correct evidence...Smart people will see that Ford ignores me because he is aware that if he mentions

Sky Troll is lying here...There is nothing that I have presented that he can show did not come from the known evidence and the best interpretations of it...I am so good that I have most of the idiots who take Ford seriously obeying Gordon's
    censorship of myself...They have a mutual need to not have their BS shredded by myself so they obey Gordon's cowardly censorship edict...

Greg Parker on ROKC:

Ford is way more important than you, and smarter, too. And he seems to be right about Doorway Man's left sleeve. At least he contributes something of value.
    And Ford has made a great point; somebody is being hidden in the Darnell film behind "Lovelady," Doorway Man. It might be Oswald, even if he's not going down the steps to display a commie banner. Meanwhile, Brian Doyle is just a whiny bitch.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Tue Oct 31 22:36:33 2023
    On Wednesday, November 1, 2023 at 1:02:19 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    On Tuesday, October 31, 2023 at 11:11:09 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

Sky Troll is lying here...There is nothing that I have presented that he can show did not come from the known evidence and the best interpretations of it...I am so good that I have most of the idiots who take Ford seriously obeying Gordon's
    censorship of myself...They have a mutual need to not have their BS shredded by myself so they obey Gordon's cowardly censorship edict...

Greg Parker on ROKC:

And Ford has made a great point; somebody is being hidden in the Darnell film behind "Lovelady," Doorway Man. It might be Oswald, even if he's not going down the steps to display a commie banner. Meanwhile, Brian Doyle is just a whiny bitch.
    That's the Weigman film, not the Darnell, of course. One problem for Ford's theory about the "pro-Castro banner" is that the thing apparently draped over the mailbox is there before the shooting, visible in the Bell film, if you really look.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 1 00:34:21 2023
    Don't you worry SkyCunt you fit in perfectly, Brian just opened the door to his padded cell.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Wed Nov 1 00:40:29 2023
    On Wednesday, November 1, 2023 at 3:34:23 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:
    Don't you worry SkyCunt you fit in perfectly, Brian just opened the door to his padded cell.
    And Ford is also superior to bullshit artist, Greg Parker, who is just a lying sack of shit.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 3 18:10:30 2023
    FORD IS BEING SUPERIOR TO YOU
    AND THAT IS SAYING SOMETHING

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 3 21:16:43 2023
    YesTrueFlog* Here, the artist formerly known as Sty Skunk, wrote
    And Ford is also superior to bullshit artist, Greg Parker, who is just a lying sack of shit.

And yet....

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

*A turd propelled by a fart used as a projectile generally aimed at the face; variations of a flog are a Yellow Submarine a flog containing corn a Planter a flog containing one ore more peanuts or a Green Giant a flog that has a Green color and has a
    slight splatter effect https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Flog&page=2

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Sun Nov 5 05:31:17 2023
    On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 12:16:45 AM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:
    YesTrueFlog* Here, the artist formerly known as Sty Skunk, wrote

Greg is desperately trying to avoid admitting that it took a decade to fight his demented trolling and childish corruption of the JFK internet with a gang of trolls until he finally admitted Prayer Man wasn't Oswald...

Greg's trolls are still proxying for him and Kamp on the Edcuation Forum...

That includes Jim D...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05