• We Can't Be Sure About The Carolyn Arnold Time, But 12:15 Seems More Li

From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 28 00:46:21 2023
    I had not appreciated the difficulties of the alleged sighting of Oswald by Carolyn Arnold. In her first FBI report, a possible sighting of Oswald on the 1st floor at about 12:25 is reported. In her 2nd FBI report, which purports to be of a signed sworn
    statement, but which I know only as an unsigned FBI memo, it is said that she left the building at 12:15, and no mention is made of seeing Oswald. Then in 1978 she is quoted in a Golz article as saying that she saw Oswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom at
    about 12:25, and denies ever said she had seen him on the 1st floor.

I think this means that she did see him in the 2nd floor lunchroom, and not on the 1st floor. That's the sort of distinction which should still be clear in 1978. But I think the time of 12:15 makes more sense than the time of 12:25, because everybody
    seems to have gone out several minutes early, and why would she just sit around by herself for 10 minutes and take a chance on missing the president? She probably had told the FBI that she had seen Oswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom and they turned it
    into a possible 1st floor sighting because she could easily said to be mistaken the way that is written up.

So, Carolyn Arnold did see Oswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom, probably around 12:15. That's how I take it. And Doyle can go fuck himself. Thanks in advance.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Sat Oct 28 04:49:34 2023
    On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 6:46:23 PM UTC+11, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    I had not appreciated the difficulties of the alleged sighting of Oswald by Carolyn Arnold. In her first FBI report, a possible sighting of Oswald on the 1st floor at about 12:25 is reported. In her 2nd FBI report, which purports to be of a signed
    sworn statement, but which I know only as an unsigned FBI memo, it is said that she left the building at 12:15, and no mention is made of seeing Oswald. Then in 1978 she is quoted in a Golz article as saying that she saw Oswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom
    at about 12:25, and denies ever said she had seen him on the 1st floor.

I think this means that she did see him in the 2nd floor lunchroom, and not on the 1st floor. That's the sort of distinction which should still be clear in 1978. But I think the time of 12:15 makes more sense than the time of 12:25, because everybody
    seems to have gone out several minutes early, and why would she just sit around by herself for 10 minutes and take a chance on missing the president? She probably had told the FBI that she had seen Oswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom and they turned it
    into a possible 1st floor sighting because she could easily said to be mistaken the way that is written up.

So, Carolyn Arnold did see Oswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom, probably around 12:15. That's how I take it. And Doyle can go fuck himself. Thanks in advance.

A group of book company employees left together at approx. 12"15 to go and watch the motorcade. She was one of them. She saw Oswald at that time. What she told Golz in '78 was a contaminated memory. By then, the infamous and non-existent 2nd floor lunch-
    room incident was common knowledge. She consciously or subconsciously changed her account to conform with this the myth. She was outside at 12:25.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 28 04:50:24 2023
    On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 3:46:23 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

Stop trolling Sky Throne...

Arnold made clear to Golz that she was pregnant and did not want to stand in the sun too long so she waited until the last moment to go outside...Your obnoxiously trollish entry ignores that at 12:15 the ladies were still in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room
    listening to Mrs Reid prompt them with reports of the motorcade's progress...

In her March 1964 FBI statement, that she was allowed to proof-read, Arnold entered 12:25 and it is there on that statement - which is proof that what she told Golz was real and that FBI altered it like it did many other damaging witnessings...That's why
    she saw Oswald alone...

Stanton saw Oswald out on the 2nd Floor staircase landing waiting for CIA operative Mrs Reid to clear the 2nd Floor Lunch Room for him...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Sat Oct 28 04:53:49 2023
    On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 7:49:35 AM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:
    I had not appreciated the difficulties of the alleged sighting of Oswald by Carolyn Arnold. In her first FBI report, a possible sighting of Oswald on the 1st floor at about 12:25 is reported. In her 2nd FBI report, which purports to be of a signed
    sworn statement, but which I know only as an unsigned FBI memo, it is said that she left the building at 12:15, and no mention is made of seeing Oswald. Then in 1978 she is quoted in a Golz article as saying that she saw Oswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom

A group of book company employees left together at approx. 12"15 to go and watch the motorcade. She was one of them. She saw Oswald at that time. What she told Golz in '78 was a contaminated memory. By then, the infamous and non-existent 2nd floor
    lunch-room incident was common knowledge. She consciously or subconsciously changed her account to conform with this the myth. She was outside at 12:25.

Note, Parker, that you are engaging in speculation. Nothing wrong with that, but that's what it is.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Oct 28 05:20:13 2023
    On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 7:50:25 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Stop trolling Sky Throne...

Arnold made clear to Golz that she was pregnant and did not want to stand in the sun too long so she waited until the last moment to go outside...Your obnoxiously trollish entry ignores that at 12:15 the ladies were still in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room
    listening to Mrs Reid prompt them with reports of the motorcade's progress...

In her March 1964 FBI statement, that she was allowed to proof-read, Arnold entered 12:25 and it is there on that statement - which is proof that what she told Golz was real and that FBI altered it like it did many other damaging witnessings...That's
    why she saw Oswald alone...

Stanton saw Oswald out on the 2nd Floor staircase landing waiting for CIA operative Mrs Reid to clear the 2nd Floor Lunch Room for him...
    What is your source that she told Golz she was pregnant...or are you just lying?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Sat Oct 28 06:01:06 2023
    On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 10:53:51 PM UTC+11, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

I think this means that she did see him in the 2nd floor lunchroom, and not on the 1st floor. That's the sort of distinction which should still be clear in 1978. But I think the time of 12:15 makes more sense than the time of 12:25, because
    everybody seems to have gone out several minutes early, and why would she just sit around by herself for 10 minutes and take a chance on missing the president? She probably had told the FBI that she had seen Oswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom and they
    turned it into a possible 1st floor sighting because she could easily said to be mistaken the way that is written up.

A group of book company employees left together at approx. 12"15 to go and watch the motorcade. She was one of them. She saw Oswald at that time. What she told Golz in '78 was a contaminated memory. By then, the infamous and non-existent 2nd floor
    lunch-room incident was common knowledge. She consciously or subconsciously changed her account to conform with this the myth. She was outside at 12:25.
    Note, Parker, that you are engaging in speculation. Nothing wrong with that, but that's what it is.

All I can really note from your comment is that you still don't understand what speculation is.

It is not speculation that she went down at 12:15. Others in the group named her as one of said group. And she most certainly never said that she returned to the 2nd floor prior to the motorcade. If she saw Oswald, it happened at the time and place of
    her first account of it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Sat Oct 28 06:05:09 2023
    On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 9:01:08 AM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:
    I had not appreciated the difficulties of the alleged sighting of Oswald by Carolyn Arnold. In her first FBI report, a possible sighting of Oswald on the 1st floor at about 12:25 is reported. In her 2nd FBI report, which purports to be of a
    signed sworn statement, but which I know only as an unsigned FBI memo, it is said that she left the building at 12:15, and no mention is made of seeing Oswald. Then in 1978 she is quoted in a Golz article as saying that she saw Oswald in the 2nd floor
    lunchroom at about 12:25, and denies ever said she had seen him on the 1st floor.

I think this means that she did see him in the 2nd floor lunchroom, and not on the 1st floor. That's the sort of distinction which should still be clear in 1978. But I think the time of 12:15 makes more sense than the time of 12:25, because
    everybody seems to have gone out several minutes early, and why would she just sit around by herself for 10 minutes and take a chance on missing the president? She probably had told the FBI that she had seen Oswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom and they
    turned it into a possible 1st floor sighting because she could easily said to be mistaken the way that is written up.

All I can really note from your comment is that you still don't understand what speculation is.

It is not speculation that she went down at 12:15. Others in the group named her as one of said group. And she most certainly never said that she returned to the 2nd floor prior to the motorcade. If she saw Oswald, it happened at the time and place of
    her first account of it.
    If she was with others, then why didn't they see Oswald?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Sat Oct 28 06:06:27 2023
    I had not appreciated the difficulties of the alleged sighting of Oswald by Carolyn Arnold. In her first FBI report, a possible sighting of Oswald on the 1st floor at about 12:25 is reported. In her 2nd FBI report, which purports to be of a
    signed sworn statement, but which I know only as an unsigned FBI memo, it is said that she left the building at 12:15, and no mention is made of seeing Oswald. Then in 1978 she is quoted in a Golz article as saying that she saw Oswald in the 2nd floor
    lunchroom at about 12:25, and denies ever said she had seen him on the 1st floor.

her first account of it.
    Also, why are you always an asshole? Just like Bryan Doyle. Both of you are always trying to start fights.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Sat Oct 28 06:19:07 2023
    On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 8:20:14 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

What is your source that she told Golz she was pregnant...or are you just lying?

Arnold's account to Golz is well known in JFK research...It takes very little Google searching to find it...

There is a photo of Carolyn Arnold on the front sidewalk with a pregnancy belly...

It can be found on the Education Forum except that forum isn't a credible research site...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Sat Oct 28 06:18:47 2023

her first account of it.
    Name another witness who said they came down with Arnold. Did that witness give the time? Or are you just speculating?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Oct 28 06:20:16 2023
    On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 9:19:09 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 8:20:14 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

Arnold's account to Golz is well known in JFK research...It takes very little Google searching to find it...

There is a photo of Carolyn Arnold on the front sidewalk with a pregnancy belly...

It can be found on the Education Forum except that forum isn't a credible research site...
    Golz says nothing about her being pregnant in his article? What is your source, Fucktard?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Sat Oct 28 06:32:02 2023

her first account of it.
    If Arnold was with others, then why didn't they see Oswald?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Sat Oct 28 06:54:20 2023

Well, I've changed my mind already. I don't think the Arnold sighting of Oswald can be relied upon at all. A reasonable reading of the evidence indicates that she came down with Rackley and Dragoo and Richey, none of whom saw Oswald. And even if you want
    to believe her first FBI interview, it's not a positive statement. Never mind, Carolyn Arnold.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Sat Oct 28 07:11:32 2023

Whether she saw Oswald at 12:15 is hardly a certainty because she wasn't certain in her
    initial account. If she did see him, it is far from certain it happened at 12:15 since there would be no reason for her to mark the time she spotted him. Anything related to timing can only be
    considered an estimate since people don't normally take note of the time mundane events take place. Whether she did or didn't, neither would preclude Oswald being in the sniper's nest at
    12:30 nor the lunchroom encounter a few minutes later. All three men involved in the lunchroom
    encounter said it happened so it seems pretty silly for people who weren't there to say it didn't.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Oct 28 07:58:36 2023
    On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 10:17:16 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 9:54:22 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

Carolyn Arnold broke off from the others and went to the 2nd Floor Lunch Room for a drink of water because of her pregnancy...She saw Oswald alone eating lunch at the same seat described by Karen Westbrook in her 6th Floor Museum interview...What this
    tells you is Truly & Baker also saw Oswald's lunch on the table and knew he had been in there eating lunch during the assassination...That is why Baker broke off without a word and kept running upstairs...Because he realized Oswald's lunch being on the
    table meant he was in there eating lunch and hadn't shot Kennedy...Baker later described that as Oswald being calm and not out of breath...He omitted the lunch on the table part and so did Truly...The Warren Commission never asked Truly or Baker if they
    thought Oswald might have been eating lunch in there...The fact Baker knew Oswald was eating lunch in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the assassination was the reason he omitted that location from his 1st Day Affidavit...Because he knew it exonerated
    Oswald and was instructed to shut up about it...You can see what the conspirators did to both Baker and Arnold's dangerous witnessings...

Greg Parker is a disinformation troll who is trying to screw up the real evidence...He should be removed from the research internet...Jim DiEugenio is never held to account for why he supports this dark figure and evidence troll...

Sky Throne is just a silly troll from an unmoderated troll site...Carolyn Arnold, on the other hand, is a serious conspiracy witnesses who was there and was obviously handled by the conspirators and had her witnessing altered...
    Being the World's Shittiest Researcher, Bryan Doyle is fine with relying on shitty evidence. He's almost as bad as Greg Parker.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 28 07:17:14 2023

Carolyn Arnold broke off from the others and went to the 2nd Floor Lunch Room for a drink of water because of her pregnancy...She saw Oswald alone eating lunch at the same seat described by Karen Westbrook in her 6th Floor Museum interview...What this
    tells you is Truly & Baker also saw Oswald's lunch on the table and knew he had been in there eating lunch during the assassination...That is why Baker broke off without a word and kept running upstairs...Because he realized Oswald's lunch being on the
    table meant he was in there eating lunch and hadn't shot Kennedy...Baker later described that as Oswald being calm and not out of breath...He omitted the lunch on the table part and so did Truly...The Warren Commission never asked Truly or Baker if they
    thought Oswald might have been eating lunch in there...The fact Baker knew Oswald was eating lunch in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the assassination was the reason he omitted that location from his 1st Day Affidavit...Because he knew it exonerated
    Oswald and was instructed to shut up about it...You can see what the conspirators did to both Baker and Arnold's dangerous witnessings...

Greg Parker is a disinformation troll who is trying to screw up the real evidence...He should be removed from the research internet...Jim DiEugenio is never held to account for why he supports this dark figure and evidence troll...

Sky Throne is just a silly troll from an unmoderated troll site...Carolyn Arnold, on the other hand, is a serious conspiracy witnesses who was there and was obviously handled by the conspirators and had her witnessing altered...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sat Oct 28 08:01:51 2023
    On Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 1:11:34 AM UTC+11, John Corbett wrote:

Whether she saw Oswald at 12:15 is hardly a certainty because she wasn't certain in her

Luckily we do not have to rely solely on her. Members of her group said 12:15 was the time they left. The had to be cognizant of the time. They were down to watch something happen at a specific time.

initial account. If she did see him, it is far from certain it happened at 12:15 since there would be no reason for her to mark the time she spotted him. Anything related to timing can only be

If they all left the second floor at 12:15, then it happened very soon after that - unless you are positing a time warp wormhole on the stairs between the 2nd and first floors.

considered an estimate since people don't normally take note of the time mundane events take place.

Going to down to watch a presidential parade may be a mundane event to you, but I daresay it was not mundane for them.

Whether she did or didn't, neither would preclude Oswald being in the sniper's nest at
    12:30 nor the lunchroom encounter a few minutes later. All three men involved in the lunchroom
    encounter said it happened so it seems pretty silly for people who weren't there to say it didn't.

There it is . The inevitable appeal to your own ifaux incredulity.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Oct 28 08:05:06 2023

Scrummy never considers that the reason Baker didn't make mention of Oswald's lunch on the
    table is because there was no lunch on the table. Baker was supposed to know Scrummy would
    imagine there was such a lunch and put it in his report.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sat Oct 28 09:10:03 2023
    On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 11:05:08 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

The fact that Buell Frazier was never asked to further detail his admission that a partly-eaten cheese sandwich and apple were seen on the 2nd Floor Lunch Room table after the assassination is proof enough...

Mr Corbett shows no curiosity why this earth-shattering revelation was met with total disinterest and no follow-through from the media or investigators...

Corbett shows no interest in why the radio program on which it was said was deleted from that station's archives...

Mr Corbett shows no interest in why Mr Frazier did not respond to my request to repeat that admission on his Facebook page...

Just the fact that Frazier still with-holds which Depository employee told him that is evidence enough that it is real and is dangerous to the conspiracy...That person was almost certainly Truly - which takes down the entire Warren Commission by itself
    and explains why Frazier is reluctant to say...It puts all of Truly's witnessing and his position in the conspiracy in true context...

Lone Nutterism is the black art of making arguments that make it sound like you sincerely believe what you are saying, however any intelligent analysis of your, Von Pein's, or Greg Parker's comments shows that it is mainly disingenuous language being
    used to cover-up evidence that gets conveniently ignored in your dishonest offerings...What you do is not a game and it works in favor of serious dark forces in the universe...May you and those who stand for darkness against truth and light pay the
    proper price in the court room of eternal judgment...That piece of shit James Gordon will be waiting for you in hell...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Sat Oct 28 09:23:12 2023
    On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 11:01:53 AM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:
    On Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 1:11:34 AM UTC+11, John Corbett wrote:

Luckily we do not have to rely solely on her. Members of her group said 12:15 was the time they left. The had to be cognizant of the time. They were down to watch something happen at a specific time.

No, we are not reliant on just Carolyn Arnold...Fortunately, due to my research efforts, we now have Sarah Stanton who heard Oswald say he was going back in to the Break Room that Carolyn Arnold would see Oswald eating lunch in alone at 12:25...None of
    you idiots has ever attempted to answer the fact that once you see "12:25" written in Arnold's March 1964 FBI statement that you can never go back to 12:15 - which was obviously a lie FBI entered to cover-up the true time that placed Oswald in the 2nd
    Floor Lunch Room during the assassination like he told Fritz and Hosty...

Greg is a troll and evidence lunatic, just like Fetzer and Cinque...He is trying to use con man bullshit to distract you from the common sense fact that once Arnold saw Oswald settled in alone and eating lunch in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room at 12:25 that
    Truly & Baker's seeing him in the same place 6 minutes later tells he was in there the whole time in between (as all the evidence shows)...Greg is a bullshit propagandist who tries to con you with non-stop bullshit in order to distract you from the fact
    that Oswald was calm and not out of breath because he was standing still in the Vestibule window when he encountered Baker...Oswald had been drawn to the Vestibule door window from the lunch table by Adams and Styles when they clattered past on the
    stairs...Just look at how badly Baker "stutters" when asked exactly how he detected Oswald if you have any doubts...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Oct 28 11:05:43 2023
    On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 12:10:05 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    The fact that Buell Frazier was never asked to further detail his admission that a partly-eaten cheese sandwich and apple were seen on the 2nd Floor Lunch Room table after the assassination is proof enough...

Frazier never saw a cheese sandwich on the table. He just heard that there was. Hearsay is
    not evidence.

Mr Corbett shows no curiosity why this earth-shattering revelation was met with total disinterest and no follow-through from the media or investigators...

Because it was neither earth shattering nor a revelation. It is a rumor Frazier heard. He can't
    even say who it was that saw the cheese sandwich.

Corbett shows no interest in why the radio program on which it was said was deleted from that station's archives...

If true, they deleted an unconfirmed rumor. BFD.

Mr Corbett shows no interest in why Mr Frazier did not respond to my request to repeat that admission on his Facebook page...

Apparently, he has no respect for you either.

Just the fact that Frazier still with-holds which Depository employee told him that is evidence enough that it is real and is dangerous to the conspiracy...

Is that what the voices in your head have told you?

That person was almost certainly Truly - which takes down the entire Warren Commission by itself and explains why Frazier is reluctant to say...It puts all of Truly's witnessing and his position in the conspiracy in true context...

This should be good. Tell us how you know it was Truly.

Lone Nutterism is the black art of making arguments that make it sound like you sincerely believe what you are saying, however any intelligent analysis of your, Von Pein's, or Greg Parker's comments shows that it is mainly disingenuous language being
    used to cover-up evidence that gets conveniently ignored in your dishonest offerings...

Frazier's telling of a rumor he heard isn't remotely considered evidence.

What you do is not a game and it works in favor of serious dark forces in the universe...

The voices keep talking to you, don't they?

May you and those who stand for darkness against truth and light pay the proper price in the court room of eternal judgment...That piece of shit James Gordon will be waiting for you in hell...

If there is a hell, my place there was determined a long time ago.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sun Oct 29 08:57:28 2023
    On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 2:05:44 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

The Deep Politcs Forum used to ban denial trolls like Corbett because there was no reason to give space to their obvious denial of the correct conspiracy evidence...The DPF correctly assumed that the Conspiracy had been proven enough that it was a waste
    of time to honor the lies of the Lone Nutters who did not deserve equal space...DPF has since backed off its previous commitment under Lauren Johnson...On this site Gil Jesus demeans serious research by engaging the trolls at the expense of good research.

Under that premise, if I were moderator of this site, I would delete Corbett and send him to moderator cue...It would become assumed fact that the witnessing of Stanton, Arnold, and Frazier in combination would be proof enough to assume Oswald was eating
    his lunch in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the assassination and therefore there would be no point in arguing with denial trolls for decades and honoring their denial of the obvious Conspiracy evidence...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Oct 29 15:47:56 2023
    On Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 11:57:29 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

The Deep Politcs Forum used to ban denial trolls like Corbett because there was no reason to give space to their obvious denial of the correct conspiracy evidence...The DPF correctly assumed that the Conspiracy had been proven enough that it was a
    waste of time to honor the lies of the Lone Nutters who did not deserve equal space...DPF has since backed off its previous commitment under Lauren Johnson...On this site Gil Jesus demeans serious research by engaging the trolls at the expense of good
    research...

Under that premise, if I were moderator of this site, I would delete Corbett and send him to moderator cue...It would become assumed fact that the witnessing of Stanton, Arnold, and Frazier in combination would be proof enough to assume Oswald was
    eating his lunch in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the assassination and therefore there would be no point in arguing with denial trolls for decades and honoring their denial of the obvious Conspiracy evidence...

It is amazing how one man could make so many logical errors in on short post. There is nothing
    you have concluded which remotely has been proven. It is a series of assumptions piled on
    assumptions, none of which make the least bit of sense.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Mon Oct 30 06:19:37 2023
    On Sat, 28 Oct 2023 07:11:32 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

initial account.

You're lying again, Corbutt.

If she did see him, it is far from certain it happened at 12:15
    since there would be no reason for her to mark the time she spotted
    him.

This is just silly - and shows what a blowhard Corbutt is.

Anything related to timing can only be
    considered an estimate since people don't normally take note of the time mundane events take place.

Again, just silly - and in this case, an outright lie. People *DO*
    take note of lunch times, for example.

Whether she did or didn't, neither would preclude Oswald being in the sniper's nest at 12:30 nor the lunchroom encounter a few minutes
    later.

Your speculation isn't evidence.

You lose.

All three men involved in the lunchroom

You can't support that wacky lie. (and you won't...)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Mon Oct 30 07:46:49 2023
    On Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 6:47:57 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

Corbett shows up in the thread and flashes his bushy rabbit tail...He beckons for me to chase his white rabbit tail down one of his rabbit holes and away from the evidence...

He does this to avoid giving an honest answer to the fact that once Carolyn Arnold's March 1964 FBI statement possesses "12:25" in its text that you can never go back to FBI's lie that Arnold told them 12:15...This 12:25 time in the one report Arnold was
    allowed to proof-read puts her entire witnessing in to perspective and shows that FBI lied and changed it to 12:15 in the Lobby because they knew Arnold witnessed something highly dangerous to the conspiracy...

I have discovered something very important...My discovery of Stanton hearing Oswald say he was going back in to the Break Room corroborates both Arnold and Truly & Baker...And it verifies Frazier's hearing that a partly-eaten cheese sandwich and apple
    were seen on that table after the assassination...It makes the sequence: Stanton hearing Oswald say he was going back in to the Break Room; Arnold seeing him carry that out and seeing him eating lunch alone at the 2nd Floor Lunch Room table; Truly &
    Baker seeing Oswald in that same Lunch Room; and Frazier hearing that Oswald's lunch was witnessed on that table after the assassination...This is not "assumption" as the denial troll Corbett suggests...It is firming resolving evidence that locks
    together nicely and is reinforced by evidence of the government trying to cover it up...It is the best detective work you'll ever see on the assassination and it solves the conspiracy...

Because of that asshole Greg Parker's bullshit Prayer Man claim the most important evidence discovery of our time is being ignored by people who call themselves conspiracy researchers all so they can chase the demented windmills of nuts like Parker, Kamp,
    and Ford...All so a clueless asshole named James Gordon can force himself on the community and maintain power...Other researchers stand by and pretend they don't see this travesty or don't have an obligation to speak up and defend me...They'll sell you
    to the devil for posting space...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Nov 2 11:00:57 2023
    On Monday, October 30, 2023 at 10:46:51 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 6:47:57 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

It takes conscious complicity for the Education Forum members to pretend they don't see Jim DiEugenio staying noticeably absent from the current Alan Ford shit-show...

Honest Jim, who makes a living offering opinions on this very sort of thing, somehow doesn't have anything to say...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05