• Who did Brennan ID as the shooter, almost immediately?

From Donald Willis@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 24 18:54:46 2023
    McCloy: When you came downstairs, do you remember seeing a man name Brennan, and did a man named Brennan identify you downstairs?
    Bonnie Ray Williams: No, sir. I don't remember that.
    McCloy: No one that you know... no one said, "This is the man I have seen on the fifth-floor window?"
    Williams: No, sir.

Cut to Howard Brennan's own testimony.
    Maybe [the shooter] paused for another second, as though to assure hisself that he hit his mark, and then he disappeared.

Cut to the familiar Dillard photo of Williams looking to his right, out the fifth-floor window, in the direction of the departing Presidential limo.

"This is the man I have seen on the fifth-floor window."

dcw

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Donald Willis on Tue Oct 24 19:58:15 2023
    On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 9:54:48 PM UTC-4, Donald Willis wrote:
    McCloy: When you came downstairs, do you remember seeing a man name Brennan, and did a man named Brennan identify you downstairs?
    McCloy: No one that you know... no one said, "This is the man I have seen on the fifth-floor window?"

Maybe [the shooter] paused for another second, as though to assure hisself that he hit his mark, and then he disappeared.

Cut to the familiar Dillard photo of Williams looking to his right, out the fifth-floor window, in the direction of the departing Presidential limo.

dcw
    Maybe Old Eagle Eyes identified Jarman as his window boy. You know how hard it was for him to tell the difference between folks of a certain shade. Also, he wasn't wearing his glasses at the time.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Donald Willis@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Tue Oct 24 20:31:47 2023
    On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 7:58:17 PM UTC-7, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

dcw
    Maybe Old Eagle Eyes identified Jarman as his window boy. You know how hard it was for him to tell the difference between folks of a certain shade. Also, he wasn't wearing his glasses at the time.

There's a basis for that, certainly. Brennan in his testimony left Norman's window empty and seemed to put all three in the second window from the end, or the 2nd & 3rd windows, he wasn't exactly crystal clear. Anyway--fifth floor...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Donald Willis on Tue Oct 24 22:57:41 2023
    On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 11:31:49 PM UTC-4, Donald Willis wrote:

dcw
    There's a basis for that, certainly. Brennan in his testimony left Norman's window empty and seemed to put all three in the second window from the end, or the 2nd & 3rd windows, he wasn't exactly crystal clear. Anyway--fifth floor...
    Yes, we should all be able to agree that there was a shooter on the 5th floor and that his skin was of a dark persuasion. We have the mess with Brennan. We have Jim Underwood's 11-year-old colored boy who saw a black man shooting. And we have, for those
    with ears to hear, a voice on the DPD channel 1 radio saying, "I be Jarman armed with a gun." And we also have the fact that the black man sighting(s) was covered up. Why would they not investigate the possibility of a black man shooting? That is the
    first report we have on the record. Yet our three window men seem never to have fallen under suspicion.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Donald Willis@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Wed Oct 25 18:42:36 2023
    On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 10:57:43 PM UTC-7, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

dcw
    Yes, we should all be able to agree that there was a shooter on the 5th floor and that his skin was of a dark persuasion. We have the mess with Brennan. We have Jim Underwood's 11-year-old colored boy who saw a black man shooting. And we have, for
    those with ears to hear, a voice on the DPD channel 1 radio saying, "I be Jarman armed with a gun." And we also have the fact that the black man sighting(s) was covered up. Why would they not investigate the possibility of a black man shooting? That is
    the first report we have on the record. Yet our three window men seem never to have fallen under suspicion.

One of them did. Depends on what Officer Hill meant by "2nd window from the end". If he meant the 2nd DOUBLE-window, then Jarman was suspected. If he meant single window, then Williams was. But as you know, I suspect Jarman was on Main St. with
    Givens, and perhaps Norman, innocently watching the motorcade.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Donald Willis on Wed Oct 25 21:12:07 2023
    On Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 9:42:38 PM UTC-4, Donald Willis wrote:

dcw
    Yes, we should all be able to agree that there was a shooter on the 5th floor and that his skin was of a dark persuasion. We have the mess with Brennan. We have Jim Underwood's 11-year-old colored boy who saw a black man shooting. And we have, for
    those with ears to hear, a voice on the DPD channel 1 radio saying, "I be Jarman armed with a gun." And we also have the fact that the black man sighting(s) was covered up. Why would they not investigate the possibility of a black man shooting? That is
    the first report we have on the record. Yet our three window men seem never to have fallen under suspicion.
    One of them did. Depends on what Officer Hill meant by "2nd window from the end". If he meant the 2nd DOUBLE-window, then Jarman was suspected. If he meant single window, then Williams was. But as you know, I suspect Jarman was on Main St. with Givens,
    and perhaps Norman, innocently watching the motorcade.
    Why might Jarman have been on Main Street and said he was on the 5th floor? If you've said already, I have forgotten.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Donald Willis@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Thu Oct 26 09:01:49 2023
    On Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 9:12:09 PM UTC-7, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

dcw
    One of them did. Depends on what Officer Hill meant by "2nd window from the end". If he meant the 2nd DOUBLE-window, then Jarman was suspected. If he meant single window, then Williams was. But as you know, I suspect Jarman was on Main St. with
    Why might Jarman have been on Main Street and said he was on the 5th floor? If you've said already, I have forgotten.

I took my lead from Roy Truly, who testified that he last saw Norman, Jarman, & Givens crossing Houston, away from the depository. I know--it's risky depending on Truly. But Jarman's 11/23 affidavit suggests that he was neither on the 5th floor nor out
    front.

dcw

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Donald Willis on Thu Oct 26 09:14:56 2023
    On Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 12:01:51 PM UTC-4, Donald Willis wrote:

dcw
    Yes, we should all be able to agree that there was a shooter on the 5th floor and that his skin was of a dark persuasion. We have the mess with Brennan. We have Jim Underwood's 11-year-old colored boy who saw a black man shooting. And we have,
    for those with ears to hear, a voice on the DPD channel 1 radio saying, "I be Jarman armed with a gun." And we also have the fact that the black man sighting(s) was covered up. Why would they not investigate the possibility of a black man shooting? That
    is the first report we have on the record. Yet our three window men seem never to have fallen under suspicion.
    I took my lead from Roy Truly, who testified that he last saw Norman, Jarman, & Givens crossing Houston, away from the depository. I know--it's risky depending on Truly. But Jarman's 11/23 affidavit suggests that he was neither on the 5th floor nor out
    front.

dcw
    He does seem to be saying that he was outside of the building watching the "parade." Of course, I think that is the lie. But I am biased by the fact that somebody says on the radio, "I be Jarman armed with a gun."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Donald Willis@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Thu Oct 26 13:32:47 2023
    On Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 9:14:57 AM UTC-7, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

dcw
    Yes, we should all be able to agree that there was a shooter on the 5th floor and that his skin was of a dark persuasion. We have the mess with Brennan. We have Jim Underwood's 11-year-old colored boy who saw a black man shooting. And we have,
    for those with ears to hear, a voice on the DPD channel 1 radio saying, "I be Jarman armed with a gun." And we also have the fact that the black man sighting(s) was covered up. Why would they not investigate the possibility of a black man shooting? That
    is the first report we have on the record. Yet our three window men seem never to have fallen under suspicion.
    I took my lead from Roy Truly, who testified that he last saw Norman, Jarman, & Givens crossing Houston, away from the depository. I know--it's risky depending on Truly. But Jarman's 11/23 affidavit suggests that he was neither on the 5th floor nor
    out front.

dcw
    He does seem to be saying that he was outside of the building watching the "parade." Of course, I think that is the lie. But I am biased by the fact that somebody says on the radio, "I be Jarman armed with a gun."

I'm glad you said "somebody". Seems odd that he'd admit that himself. Maybe that somebody had it in for him...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Donald Willis on Thu Oct 26 21:41:18 2023
    On Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 4:32:49 PM UTC-4, Donald Willis wrote:

dcw
    I took my lead from Roy Truly, who testified that he last saw Norman, Jarman, & Givens crossing Houston, away from the depository. I know--it's risky depending on Truly. But Jarman's 11/23 affidavit suggests that he was neither on the 5th floor nor
    out front.

dcw
    I'm glad you said "somebody". Seems odd that he'd admit that himself. Maybe that somebody had it in for him...
    It's not an admission. It's a communication in a radio-coordinated operation. And it was expected that the conspiracy actors' transmissions would be heard only by compatriots because of the jamming signal of the open mic. The motorcade was using channel
    2. The walky-talkies were underpowered, and the jamming signal was supposed to prevent more distant reception. They thought they had it all covered, so they could say anything at all safely.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Donald Willis@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Fri Oct 27 08:54:38 2023
    On Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 9:41:19 PM UTC-7, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
    On Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 4:32:49 PM UTC-4, Donald Willis wrote:
    Bonnie Ray Williams: No, sir. I don't remember that. McCloy: No one that you know... no one said, "This is the man I have seen on the fifth-floor window?"

dcw
    Yes, we should all be able to agree that there was a shooter on the 5th floor and that his skin was of a dark persuasion. We have the mess with Brennan. We have Jim Underwood's 11-year-old colored boy who saw a black man shooting. And we
    have, for those with ears to hear, a voice on the DPD channel 1 radio saying, "I be Jarman armed with a gun." And we also have the fact that the black man sighting(s) was covered up. Why would they not investigate the possibility of a black man shooting?
    That is the first report we have on the record. Yet our three window men seem never to have fallen under suspicion.
    One of them did. Depends on what Officer Hill meant by "2nd window from the end". If he meant the 2nd DOUBLE-window, then Jarman was suspected. If he meant single window, then Williams was. But as you know, I suspect Jarman was on Main St.
    with Givens, and perhaps Norman, innocently watching the motorcade.
    I took my lead from Roy Truly, who testified that he last saw Norman, Jarman, & Givens crossing Houston, away from the depository. I know--it's risky depending on Truly. But Jarman's 11/23 affidavit suggests that he was neither on the 5th floor
    nor out front.

dcw
    It's not an admission. It's a communication in a radio-coordinated operation. And it was expected that the conspiracy actors' transmissions would be heard only by compatriots because of the jamming signal of the open mic. The motorcade was using
    channel 2. The walky-talkies were underpowered, and the jamming signal was supposed to prevent more distant reception. They thought they had it all covered, so they could say anything at all safely.

It's all good, as it brings attention to the 5th floor!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05