• Antonio Veciana Lies To Malcolm Blunt In His Death Bed Interview

From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 21 08:12:01 2023
    2014, I think it was. You can find the interview on YouTube if you are any kind of researcher. All others can just keep their thumbs warm right where they are. Don't bother. Blunt had the audacity to ask Veciana if it was true, what Blunt had read in
    documents, that Veciana had worked for Army intelligence. Veciana denied it, and after that wonderful eulogy he gave JFK! He did motivational speeches for Alpha 66, you know! Pretty impressive for a CPA. Anyway, I just had a peek, and of course Blunt was
    right. CIA documents say he was being used by the Army from November 1962 until 1966. After that, the CIA gave him a plumb banking job through one of their South American cutouts. I wouldn't believe any of that shit he said about Maurice Bishop, neither!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Sat Oct 21 08:20:59 2023
    On Saturday, October 21, 2023 at 11:12:03 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

2014, I think it was. You can find the interview on YouTube if you are any kind of researcher. All others can just keep their thumbs warm right where they are. Don't bother. Blunt had the audacity to ask Veciana if it was true, what Blunt had read in
    documents, that Veciana had worked for Army intelligence. Veciana denied it, and after that wonderful eulogy he gave JFK! He did motivational speeches for Alpha 66, you know! Pretty impressive for a CPA. Anyway, I just had a peek, and of course Blunt was
    right. CIA documents say he was being used by the Army from November 1962 until 1966. After that, the CIA gave him a plumb banking job through one of their South American cutouts. I wouldn't believe any of that shit he said about Maurice Bishop, neither!

None of that is proof that what he said about Phillips was false...

Wynne Johnson corroborated Veciana...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Oct 21 08:24:21 2023
    On Saturday, October 21, 2023 at 11:21:00 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Saturday, October 21, 2023 at 11:12:03 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

None of that is proof that what he said about Phillips was false...

Wynne Johnson corroborated Veciana...
    If you're a stupid enough researcher to believe any liar who shows you a bit of leg, then have at it, Hoss!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05